The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Theory On Who Will Go Next...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Theory On Who Will Go Next...."
Ok, here is my theory for next episode, this is without possible spoilers that may be revealed later in the week.......

*Jerri has been focused on primarily in the previews. Everyone seems to be either lying or talking about her behind her back, which leads me to the conclusion that Mark Burnett wants us to have suspense over "When Will Jerri Go?". It is most likely not next week, because she will most likely win immunity.

*Nick or Alicia will go, because the two just seem to be "outsiders" based on the short promo and it was kinda easy to pick them out in the preview. Liz was talking with Tina and Keith and it looked like they were whispering, and I don't think they'll vote Rodger.

*My Pick = Nick....Liz will try to side with Ogakor in a strategy move, and she'd vote Nick before she voted Alicia.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Theory On Who Will Go Next..... skierdude10 03-08-01 1
   RE: My Theory On Who Will Go Next..... Loree 03-08-01 3
 RE: My Theory On Who Will Go Next..... munson 03-08-01 2
   unless.... AyatollahKhomeini 03-09-01 7
 RE: My Theory On Who Will Go Next..... jtmorgan61 03-08-01 4
   RE: My Theory On Who Will Go Next..... Loree 03-08-01 5
 Just to play devil's advocate 666Advocate 03-09-01 6
   Vulnerable = Swing vote Krautboy 03-09-01 8
       RE: Vulnerable = Swing vote Minstrel 03-09-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Theory On Who Will Go Next...."
There was a photo that showed six members of Barramundi, Colby KEITH LIZ NICK ALICIA AND AMBER ALL TOGETHER WITHOUT RODGER JERRI AND TINA AND NICK. This goes perfectly with my final four-3-2-1 winner theory.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-01, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Theory On Who Will Go Next...."
Well was Nick in the photo or wasn't he? You have said he was in the photo and he was not in the photo? Doesn't make alot of sense to me. I think your theory is screwed.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My Theory On Who Will Go Next...."
The Friends of Mad Dog Theory makes Alicia the next victim of the Ogakor death squad.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-09-01, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "unless...."
Nick ended up in the hospital bed next to Michael!

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-01, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My Theory On Who Will Go Next...."
I agree that Nick or Alicia is gone next week. It's kind of tough to go one way or the other... let's look at the reasoning:

Ogakor set Kucha up to target Colby, who was smart enough to let them target him. Jerri was smart enough to not fight with Keith, and Tina was smart enough to give Keith the IC win. Ogakor are smart cookies. What I'm trying to say, which is pretty obvious to all posters, is that Ogakor is smart enough to take out at least one more Kuchie before turning on themselves. Evening tribes up = bad move. So, a Kucha is the target. Duh.

Obviously, IC could be a wild card. Putting that aside right now in hopes of some indicative spoiler later in the week, we have to look at what Ogakor as a group and as individuals are thinking.

If they're really smart enough to consistently plot like they did this episode, with their supremacy established each member is already starting to think about the endgame. (ok, not Amber, but she's following Jerri, which is good enough.) C, T, +K have to realize that Jerri and Amber may try to pull one or two Kucha in to avoid finishing 4th and 5th, and Jerri and Amber have to realize that C + T + K are going to try to make that last kucha one who will stick with them to the final four.

Who would they want with them? Jerri might be hopeful that Liz could become Amber 2. She's perky, she's the same age, right? Liz is also not a huge IC threat, at least not relative to Alicia or Nick. K, T, C may want Rodger. He is the least likely to get along with Jerri at all, and he's again a relatively weak IC threat. There may be some feints and such by various O crew members, but I'd guess that they're going to pick on one of the two left, Alicia and Nick, who are both stronger IC threats and not as clearly going to side with the other. Or you can ignore that whole paragraph and just assume they go after the strong IC threats, Alicia and Nick.

So it comes to Alicia or Nick. Since by the 8th ejection the tribe dynamics will really start to change as the O's may start targeting each other, that cutesy "Go Kucha!" message Alicia scrawled in that NYC article is the only thing I've seen that indicates to me she's going next.

My pick as we start off this week of speculation: Alicia.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-01, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Theory On Who Will Go Next...."
At this time I would say Alicia goes next too. And maybe Jerri will be voted out after her. It would give Jeff, Alicia, Jerri and Mitchell lots of time to spend together at the ranch. They did party together in NY. And I think once Ogakor is up 2 people on Kucha they will target Jerri. They won't need her vote anymore.

666Advocate 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 666Advocate Click to send private message to 666Advocate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Just to play devil's advocate"
Not that I disagree with the theory here - since Mb did say these guys didn't learn from the past group (meaning one tribe picks off another after merge?) BUT the preview said Elisabeth discovers a chink in Ogakors Alliance - then shows her yapping with Alicia about taking advantage of it - then shows her yapping with Tina. Could it possibly be the Ogakors begin to fight again and the Kucha's pull an angry Ogakor to their side?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-01, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Vulnerable = Swing vote"
Next week the Ogakorian who feels most vulnerable or targeted, (Jerri should be looking over her shoulder), has alot of power because they control the swing vote! Elisabeth sees this "chink in the armor" and brings the vulnerable Ogakorian over to there side as they fight for survival. Then all the Ogakor fueding and argueing that was kept under wraps at merger will come out into the open. All the dirty laundry comes out.

Do Jerri and Elisabeth become "Friends?"

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-09-01, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vulnerable = Swing vote"
So are you saying Jerri is the most vulnerable? If so, why would Ogakor hit her next and not a Kucha? That would give Kucha momentum and possibly the advantage. Most of Ogakor can't afford a 4-4 tie and certainly doesn't want to be at a disadvantage again. Jerri has to be concerned she doesn't get votes, yes, but Kucha knows Keith and Colby have votes, so she should feel a lot better right now.

Unless Ogakor is stupid, and I guess it could happen after Kucha blew their advantage, a Kucha has to go in E8. Nick and Alicia fit the bill the best.

Colby's ruse is out of the bag now and the Kuchas hate him for it. Keith has votes and the Kuchas know this. Those two are the most vulnerable so if they try to come over to Kucha, I question that Kucha agrees for any length of time. It will put that person low on the totem pole so they know they have to try a coup at some time against people without votes. That requires the vote to be decisive and not a tie breaker.

But I do think defectors will happen in E9 for sure. It's the best timing to get Jerri, and for Jerri to protect herself. It's also good for Colby and Keith for protection. Amber and Tina are safe in any large number so it depends on votes and immunity.

But Ogakor knows Tina and Amber have no votes so Jerri, Colby, and Keith have them on their mind for sometime in the future. This could force them to move when a tie breaker would surface again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •