The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 9 - Cambodia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-15, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 9 - Cambodia"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Orkun
Jeremy Collins
Stephen Fishbach
Kimmi Kappenberg
Kelly Wiglesworth
Spencer Bledsoe
Kelley Wentworth
Ciera Eastin
Joe Anglim
Keith Nale
Tasha Fox
Abi-Maria Gomes

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Stephen tribephyl 11-18-15 1
 Ciera 5cats 11-18-15 2
 Joe coldbrewer 11-18-15 3
 Fishhead kingfish 11-18-15 4
 Stephen Sheldor 11-18-15 5
 Joe Dusty2004 11-18-15 6
 Ciera Rembrandt 11-18-15 7
 Stephen CTgirl 11-18-15 8
 Stephen michel2 11-18-15 9
 Stephen Fishbach Flowerpower1 11-18-15 10
 Joe Corvis7 11-18-15 11
 Stephen Outsider32 11-18-15 12
 Vote Count Rembrandt 11-18-15 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-15, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Stephen"
Back to the Prophecy.

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-18-15, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ciera"
Coven fail.

Alt. Stephen

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-18-15, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Joe"
Alt: Ciera

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-15, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Fishhead"
I will vote Fishheadbach out for a reason.

Any reason will do.

Sheldor 4603 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-18-15, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Stephen"
Third Times the Charm!

Dusty2004 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-18-15, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dusty2004 Click to send private message to Dusty2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Joe"
Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it wouldn't last.

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-15, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ciera"
I want to say Stephen, but I think this might be an obvious tribal council.

1st Alt: Stephen

2nd Alt: Joe

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-15, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Stephen"
I hope I'm wrong but with the recent information that we will have two episodes next week I am thinking that Stephen's boot is a stand-alone and the next two to go are pagongings.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-18-15, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Stephen"
How can I go against Tribe's Prophecy?

Flowerpower1 4351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-18-15, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Stephen Fishbach"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-15 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

Usually I feel pretty committed to the person I choose for boot. Tonight...not so much. I felt strongly that Stephen would lose the conflict building between Joe and himself. But, last week we heard Stephen say he just didn't want to be the goat dragged to the end, (which is exactly what the editing has been portraying him as), while Joe, the dominant, socially engaging one was called out by Kelley has having no ba!!s and is dead to her. So, there is doubt as to WITCH one after all will triumph.

Ciera is also a consideration for me. The week Kass went home, it was between her and Kass. Last week she was the one that got the last confessional before TC, saying she needed a miracle. How much longer can her luck last?

Stephen, Joe, and Ciera are all over the promos and they are all ripe with confessionals. It's a crap shoot.

I am voting Joe/Stephen/Ciera/Tasha/Keith to win the RC
IC: That picture of Joe standing in front of the IN makes me believe that he just may win it. (reason to pick Stephen for boot over Joe)

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-15, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Joe"
Haven't paid too much attention to the spoiling this week, but it just feels like it's his time to go.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-18-15, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Stephen"
He's had the narrator early merge boot edit from the start. The last episode strongly built up his boot more than the others.

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-15, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Vote Count"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-15 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

7 Stephen Fishbach ( Tribephyl, Kingfish, Sheldor, CTgirl, Michel2, Flowerpower1 and Outsider32 )

3 Joe ( Coldbrewer, Dusty2004, and Corvis7 )

2 Ciera ( 5cats and Rembrandt )

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •