The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-08-01, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Why the hell would they pick Colby??? That was soooo stupid! Since they obviously were too dumb to figure out that bitchy got to have my way Scerri probably picked up a vote or two along the way why would they vote for the strogest guy and most likeable guy when logic dictates that the during the previous votes, the strongest is also the safest!

They just blew the whole damn thing, they're as dumb as Pagong...I'm now cheering for Ogakor cause that other tribe is about as dumb as Debb and Manny from the Mole all rolled into one.

How could they look past all the evidence about what a b!tch Scerri is....what about when Colby threw the water on her, or the way she tried bossing them around during the building of the campsite, or the way she b!tched about Keith with the matches...all of these things should''ve tipped them off that Scerri had some problems w/ her tribe and might have a vote.

Colby is the LAST person they should've vboted for.

What a bunch of morons.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kucha must be Aborigine for 'Brainl... IceCat 03-08-01 3
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! southernbelle 03-08-01 4
   RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! DivaByTheSea 03-08-01 6
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! travelingbetty 03-08-01 5
   RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! Loree 03-08-01 7
       RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! KoalaLampPour 03-08-01 11
   Did I mention how much Kucha sucks? shakes the clown 03-08-01 8
       RE: Did I mention how much Kucha su... mustangsally 03-08-01 12
       RE: Did I mention how much Kucha su... Elwood 03-09-01 39
   Remember the double-cross AyatollahKhomeini 03-08-01 10
       RE: Remember the double-cross KoalaLampPour 03-08-01 14
           RE: Remember the double-cross jtmorgan61 03-08-01 21
       RE: Remember the double-cross Kokoro 03-08-01 16
           RE: Remember the double-cross shakes the clown 03-08-01 17
               The "switch" AyatollahKhomeini 03-08-01 22
                   RE: The "switch" shakes the clown 03-09-01 27
       RE: Remember the double-cross MistyG 03-09-01 29
       RE: Remember the double-cross Minstrel 03-09-01 34
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! munson 03-08-01 9
   RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! DivaByTheSea 03-08-01 13
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! samiam 03-08-01 15
   RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! managerr 03-08-01 19
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! mustangsally 03-08-01 18
   RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! Loree 03-08-01 20
       RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! bergdogg 03-08-01 24
           RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! Minstrel 03-09-01 35
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! shanana banana 03-08-01 23
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! dangerkitty 03-09-01 25
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! jkkeller 03-09-01 26
   RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! DonkeyWood 03-09-01 28
       RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! RASH 03-09-01 31
       What might have been... Loree 03-09-01 44
   Alliances AyatollahKhomeini 03-09-01 30
       Nah...this is it.... ACPS65 03-09-01 32
           RE: Nah...this is it.... Minstrel 03-09-01 37
           RE: Nah...this is it.... ItzLisa 03-09-01 43
       RE: Alliances Minstrel 03-09-01 36
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! Minstrel 03-09-01 33
 Screw the Bitches (Kimmi and Jeff) Elwood 03-09-01 38
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! nailbone 03-09-01 40
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! SurvivorCat 03-09-01 41
 RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck! ElmersGlue 03-09-01 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-01, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Kucha must be Aborigine for 'Brainless Moron'"
Whut you just said, Shakes, times 1000!

So much for my humble opinion from a few days ago...

No Kucha 'winnin' it for Mike the gipper'!

Whut a bunch of total idiots...

southernbelle 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southernbelle Click to send private message to southernbelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
I smell a friggin rat. Can anyone say "fixed"? Maybe bitchy ole Stacey isn't so far off the mark. I want my money back. Oh wait, I don't money on this; never mind!

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
They didn't know, they didn't know. I'm still rooting for Kucha even though they royally pissed me off tonight BTW

Kimmi and her big ass mouth. No one from Ogakor would leak that Keith and Jerri had votes against them. Once again, I can't stand Kimmi. One of the more interesting people is gone dammit!

Plus I liked Jeff! ;-(

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-08-01, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Kucha's obviously picked up on Keith's vulnerbilty, but to pick Colby as the second highest vote-getter, was, to repeat your theme, stupid!!!! Likeable, great guy, what were they thinking?

Kucha is as baked as Mike's hands last week, no matter what the trailer leads you to believe. Bye-bye, Alicia.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
The fact that Colby jumped off the post so early should have been another clue that he wasn't worried about being voted off. The only thing I can think is that they figured Ogakor was so stupid for voting off Kel first, that maybe they thought they voted for Colby too.

I'm sure Kucha will lose another member next week. But then Ogakor does have a 2 member advantage and they can turn on one of their own (please let it be Jerri) and still be up on Kucha by one person. I will just be hoping now that the tribe mates start to make new alliances. I don't want to see the same thing as before where Ogakor picks off Kucha one by one. Although Jerri is the only one on Ogakor that I hate.

KoalaLampPour 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaLampPour Click to send private message to KoalaLampPour Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Kucha seems to have voted with their hearts, not their heads. They selected (not unlike many of us at SB) who they WANTED to go rather than whom common sense would dictate.

They should have seen the Jerri 'nasty side' as Shakes indicated. Like Pagong, they now will slowly disappear.

I give 2 thumbs up in this episode:
1 - The o's not letting on to prior vote counts and,
2 - Tina for jumping off on behalf of Keith.

I think Keith stared down Alicia and made it clear, he was not jumping down.

03-08-01, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Did I mention how much Kucha sucks?"
Not only are they colletively a bunch of imbeciles, but they totally let down Michael....and when you let down Michael you're also letting down Jesus. It's like they just went and spit in Jesuses face with their stupidity-filled saliva!

BTW, did you guys hear the sound of paper crumbling when it became apparent how stupid Kucha was? That was the sound of Ayatollah ripping apart his Harvard Law diploma cause its worth about $1.89 now "Not Quick" Nick is associated with that "school".

mustangsally 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mustangsally Click to send private message to mustangsally Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did I mention how much Kucha sucks?"
I just peed my pants.

That was f'n funny as #####!

you rock shakes!

<I apologize to the rest of you for trashing up this thread with my adoring fan mail>

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-01, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Did I mention how much Kucha sucks?"
Oh, my god!!

ROFLMAO...they let down Jesus...best line I've read in a while, Shakes

Oh, ya...Kimmi for dumb-ass of the Outback 2001.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-08-01, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Remember the double-cross"
Jerri still needs enough of Kucha to be left around for herself and her hand-maiden Amber to double-cross Colby and Keith. Alicia may go bye-bye next, but Colby and Keith and Tina will be staying at the resort before all of Kucha gets there.

OK, so if Mad Dog was giving us the final four... who wins? I'm still leaning toward Amber, on the theory that Jerri and Amber are teamed like Rich and Rudy into the final vote (without a Kelly to spoil it, and then they go shopping in Oz for a week, like Jerri told her mom). But I haven't figured out how to vote off Nick and Liz in that final four to get to the finale.

KoalaLampPour 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaLampPour Click to send private message to KoalaLampPour Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Remember the double-cross"
Don't forget that MB tried to promote the break-up of the Tagi alliance... Could the double-cross and the previews be a similar stunt??

If we thought the Ogakor team was solid and voting together, would there be any reason to watch before Ep.11?

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Remember the double-cross"
I would be shocked if they weren't misleading... next week, anyway. There is no logical reason for Ogakor to collapse for at least one more vote. MB knows the final outcome of next show will be boring if he lets the average viewer at home assume the obvious. He didn't show ANYthing that suggested any new alliance building... just Colby saying he didn't really care much about Jerri, which we already knew, and something of Jerri talking vaguely about backstabbing that looked pre-cut. They couldn't get anything that even really looked suspicious as far as Kucha generating heat. Now, a few weeks out...

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-08-01, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Remember the double-cross"
AyaK our spec from immediately after last weeks' show was totally on! Why did you change to Keith anyway?

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

03-08-01, 10:40 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Remember the double-cross"
>AyaK our spec from immediately
>after last weeks' show was
>totally on! Why did
>you change to Keith anyway?
>
>

....Burnett must've gotten to him. How could you AyaK, how could you? At least I have an excuse for changing my pick at the last minute from Jeff to Jerri....I'm stupid.

03-08-01, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "The "switch""
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-01 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

Kokoro, I agree that I analyzed the game correctly after last week. The problem was this: why didn't Keith go instead of Jeff? Since, according to Mitchell, everyone knew the rule, the Kuchies would go for Keith and Jeff would be saved. Earlier in the week, I figured that Keith stayed because he won immunity. THEN I saw the immunity challenge. Standing on a pole. I thought, no way Keith wins this. Thus, Keith logically must go, Debb's friends or no Debb's friends. I think I made clear in my pick how uneasy I was.

BUT Keith did win immunity! I'm still amazed. Seriously, had I believed that there was ANY WAY Keith could have won this challenge, I would have voted for Jeff.

Unlike the last two weeks, I don't feel particularly stupid for missing this. Other than Keith winning this standing challenge, everything went the way I predicted. It didn't surprise me at all that Kucha targeted Colby instead of Jerri, because it didn't surprise me that Kucha didn't know about Jerri's votes. I never thought that Jerri was going this week, and I was sure that the board was wrong about that.

BTW, for shakes: (1) I still see Nick in the final four; (2) maybe we should start two new boards: kuchablows.com and kuchasucks.com.

03-09-01, 01:07 AM (EST)
27. "RE: The "switch""
>BTW, for shakes: (1) I still
>see Nick in the final
>four;

.....you're right about one thing and that is, all kidding aside, Nick might have made a brilliant move by "playing weak" and jumping off the log first. If the next phase of the game involves voting off the strongest rival member, who looks stronger right now, the guy who couldn't even last 2 hours or the girl who made it nearly 11 hours.....Alicia might've really exposed herself tonight.

Granted, the smart move might be to go for the immunity idol and knock off Keith, end of story....but, Nick jumping off the log might have been his way of having a back-up plan just in case they were to lose a member at Tribal Council....he definitely stepped even further out of the spotlight with that play.

(2) maybe we should
>start two new boards: kuchablows.com
>and kuchasucks.com.

....oh, just wait for my summary, tentatively titled "The Ghost of Kimmi"

MistyG 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-01, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MistyG Click to send private message to MistyG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Remember the double-cross"
Aya, I'm going to go for a slightly different theory. Mad Dog's friends thory works, but I think (So far anyway) a Jerri's friends theory works too. I don't think Jerri will go next week. I think Alicia will go if she doesn't win immunity, and following her will be Jerri. It's a weak theory that will probably change, but Alicia and Jerri and Jeff seem to be friends, going to the showing of episode one together. I think the whole black widow thing is a red herring. It's being alluded to way too much. So for right now, my early thoughts are leaning toward Alicia first. Then once it's down to a safe five to three, Ogakor will start to turn on their own members. Could be Keith, he's more of an threat physically, but Jerri is more of a mental threat.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-09-01, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Remember the double-cross"
Aya, I'm not looking at the final four yet, but I agree Jerri still needs Kucha to take out the K/C/T bond. I think Ogakor now has no information left. They are likely to pick the "strongest." Alicia and Nick appear the best choices even though Nick is either smart to show "weakness" in his 90 minutes of standing, or is so lazy they may not target him first. So, we need to bet on Alicia winning immunity next week. Then I think Nick goes. They won't touch Rodger, and why go for Elisabeth? She's another Amber to them.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Actually, shakes, I thought Jerri seemed nicer than usual this week, almost as if her life depended on it. Colby, on the other hand, rubbed Jeff the wrong way from the get go sneaking off to whisper in Jerri's and Keith's ear with the pick-off order and having all those teeth! Colby seemed quiet, contemplative, not very helpful building the new camp (too many chiefs comment), not all that overjoyed by the sumptuous merger spread (Jerri attempting some serious Kucha bonding). On top of this, Kucha's previous encounters with Colby were at challenges when his competitive side was showing. People as competitive as Colby is can be VERY annoying, to teammates and enemies alike. Seems to me like the kind of guy who could have had a vote cast against him by his fellow Ogies. Remember, this is the same group that got rid of Kel at their first IC. Colby stated he was trying to piss off Kucha to draw attention away from Jerri and Keith. Mission accomplished.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
>Actually, shakes, I thought Jerri seemed
>nicer than usual this week,
>almost as if her life
>depended on it.

It did and she knew it.

>Colby stated he was trying
>to piss off Kucha to
>draw attention away from Jerri
>and Keith. Mission accomplished.
>

As much as this pissed me off, I have to hand it to Colby for loyality. He's playing the game, people. I think though that he's looking at the big picture and how to get to the final four the easiest.

Unless Jerri gets immunity next week, she really may go. THe previews (I know, I know) alluded to her true colors showing. I guess we shall see.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
And how about a hand for Jeff for jumping early? Hope that was the best peanut butter ever.

For once, the Ogies played the game better than the Kuchas and it's about time! The question is, how much longer can the Ogies hold together as a group before the veneer begins to crack...no more than a few days (one more TC), I'm betting. And there's going to be some cross-pollination going on before all is said and done.

I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating. -- George W. Bush

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-08-01, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Ogakor's previous tie vote clearly made a difference in the way they were preparing for this vote. You could tell they were setting Kucha up all along.

Kucha used the "target the strongest member of the other team" approach like the Tagi alliance did when they first snuffed Gretchen.

Notice it was Liz in the campfire who suggested "Colby, then Jerri." No offense to Elisabeth, but I think they shoulda tried leaving the strategizing to Jeff or Alicia.

mustangsally 16 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-01, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mustangsally Click to send private message to mustangsally Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
okokok......sniff.....i think i'm fine now.....sniff.

My television will no longer be graced with the eloquent sacarcasm of that beautifully evil man. My toes curled every time he gleefully described chewing up and spitting out (since when did he start spitting out anyway?) My televsion is a lonelier place now that Jeff Varner is gone. <sob>

The only thing I have to look forward to now is the "sitting duck" scenario of Season I. That would be about as exciting as getting a yeast infection...(although AMAYA did get a whole episode out of hers). However, one thing I have learned from this season is that common sense does not come into play with SII. I have been shocked and surprised and blindsided almost every episode. So.....with this in mind.....one can ONLY speculate (because MB has been wwwwaaaaaayyyyyy too careful this season) that a twist may occur and the OGAs may not pick off the Kuchas one by one. NNNNNAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Colby's strategy was brilliant. Colby deserves to win after that......

How many of you yelled OH SH!T when Keith won immunity......you just knew that jeff was gone and kucha was dead.

alicia->nick->roger->liz->jerri->amber->colby->tina->KEITH.

03-08-01, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Yep, when Keith won I was worried about Jeff. Because even if they voted Jerri there was a tie. And when they showed the vote for Colby but didn't show any vote against Jeff it was kind of obvious. The Kucha member was going down. Mike and Jeff were the most enjoyable members to watch. And they were booted two weeks in a row. This is getting sad...

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-08-01, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Well, well, well, the Strong and powerful Kucha tribe from 3 weeks ago is now down to four. To be honest though, IT IS BULLSH!T. Mike should be able to come back.

I think if Colby is a smart man, he will be smart and throw the biggest curveball in Survivor history: TURN TO KUCHA'S SIDE. It would be brilliant. He could talk with his Ogakor tribemates and plan to vote a Kucha member off, securing himself. Then, he can go to Kucha making them an offer that they can't refuse, and make it a 5-4 vote against an Ogakor member. Then, with 8 left, he must get immunity, or try to be able to make his alliance a complete secret, and then pick off his ex-ogies off 1, by 1, by 1. This would be a smart move, and nobody would know about it. If he did it, it would be absolutely brilliant. I bet he could do it if he used a Kucha member as a Kucha informant (Rodger or Alicia).

ANYWAYZ, the reason Kucha is down now, besides the fact that they are dumb, is that the Ogakor members are 5 people working as a tenitive agreement. Kucha is a group of friends, and are not playing the game the way they should be. Ogakor was showing strategy on day 1, while Kucha has been lost after making 2 good moves by giving Debb and Kimmi the boot. I think Mike's accident didn't help their team effort, IT HELPED OGAKOR. They were sad for about 23 1/2 seconds before they realized that they needed to form the Ogakor alliance, and use Kimmi's big mouth to their favor so they could get the advantage. Now, Kucha would make a deal with the devil (Jerri) to win. But as I say, I would believe Colby as the guy to turn on his tribemates, and vote off Ogakor.

03-09-01, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Ok, I posted a reply earlier and will again. Colby is playing the game to win much like Kelly did. "Not affiliated." He could swing to Kucha when the time is right, but not next week. He knows the vote totals and he now has five himself and will be a target.

Jerri needs Kucha to take out Colby, Keith, and Tina so look for her to make a move, but maybe not next week. Ogakor needs a two person advantage to take out their own. That could be 5-3. Then the the fireworks fly. Jerri could switch taking Amber and Suddenly the K/T/C trio is alone. Tina will be the target with no votes. Then she is in full control again. Minimum of five votes against Colby, three against Keith, and her two not including next weeks TC. Someone will pick up four more votes and Keith is possible and so is Colby. It would not be in the best interest for the Ogakor trio to spill the beans on Jerri now because they can't afford to be 4-4. Kucha will gain the advantage next at 4-3.

So, Ogakor will stay together one more episode and a Kucha will go again. As I said, Kucha is not going like Pagong did. Jerri needs them badly and Ogakor can't afford to boot her next as they need her vote. Colby sacrificed his control by "taking the plunge" as the decoy and now advantage Jerri.

Kucha's best chance next episode is to pull Amber to their side. This is Elisabeth's job and Rodger needs to see it to tell her! Otherwise, what I said above is likely what happens. Of course, Ogakor could get stupid and blow this just like Kucha blew E7.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-01, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Shakes, you post is right on the money. As soon as I saw "Colby" on one of the sheet I screamed "what????" at my screen.

That was incredibly stupid, voting for a strong, likable person when a ##### was staring them right in the face.

And the finger for Jeff, too, who should NEVER have jumped off that pole for some lousy peanut butter if he knew he was so vulnerable.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-09-01, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Sorry, I don't have time for a long post, I'm too busy writing on the chalkboard 1,000 times: "I will not be afraid to go for the most obvious choice."

Then when I am done with that, I have to write 2,000 times: I will not let my emotions make my decision."

jkkeller 24 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkkeller Click to send private message to jkkeller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
a dissenting vote...not because I think Kucha are more intelligent than you give them credit for, but I think that tonight's episode was a BRILLIANT move for Colby!

He TOTALLY suckered Kucha into voting for him by bailing out of the IC early. He KNEW that he had not a single vote on his record, and that he would be protecting Jerri and Keith (had he not won immunity) by drawing Kucha in to voting for him. I'm surprised that, after the 5-5 tie, he didn't break out in a wide Texas-sized grin. He played Kucha like a master.

I agree that Kucha made a HORRIBLE move, and wasted their votes, but I can't imaging how NONE of them appeared to say "Wait... are we being played?".

The preview for next weeks episode has me a little confused, though. Are we going to go to a 4-4 split between former Kucha and Ogakors? It sure seems that Jerri is not long for the outback?!?

DonkeyWood 17 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonkeyWood Click to send private message to DonkeyWood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
I agree with Bergdogg. I feel robbed. Two weeks ago I had it all figured out. The no tribal council really pissed me off. Mike should have stayed and that evil Beeotch should have gone.

I was excited to watch Kucha squash Ogawhores then turn on themselves.

Anyway, Keith is one god damn stubborn bastard. He seems like the kind of guy to hold a mega grudge. There was NO WAY that he wasn't winning that contest. He's my new man.

At this point last year, the big question was whether after the merge if the tribes would vote in alliances - and they didn't. Today it was a given that both camps would be aligned. So much for MBs "5-5 makes good tv" theory.

anybody else still feel robbed by the mike incident? I know that it can't really be helped but damn it still doesn't make me feel better.

RASH 19 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RASH Click to send private message to RASH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
EVERYONE IS RIGHT THE KUCHAS ARE IDIOTS. I KNEW THEY WERE IN TROUBLE AS SOON AS COLBY JUMPED OFF THE POLE AND THEN SAID HE WAS GOING TO GET THE KUCHAS MAD AT HIM AND VOTE FOR HIM. COLBY IS MY NEW HERO AND OGIES ARE UNITED FOR ONE MORE SHOW. NOW THE KUCHAS WILL BE BATTLING EACH OTHER TO WIN IMMUNITY.

03-09-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
44. "What might have been..."
Mike's accident has changed the entire show. And not for the better in my mind. Ogakor is one lucky group. They didn't deserve it. I hope they fall apart and I want Jerri gone. I don't really care who wins as long as it isn't Jerri.

03-09-01, 02:56 AM (EST)
30. "Alliances"
I don't believe any members of Ogakor expect that they can form an alliance with any members of Kucha yet, because Kucha will still be too tight. If Ogawhore voted off Jerri or Jerri's Kid (Amber), either Colby or Keith would be gone on a double tiebreak in E9 (they can't both be immune), and the rest of the Ogies would follow -- snap, crackle, pop.

The preview on the CBS Web site talks about Elisabeth trying to exploit a crack in the Ogakor alliance. I think Elisabeth is most likely to find out about any potential crack from Jerri or Amber. My guess is that, in the next episode, we see some frayed nerves but a bloc vote. Then comes MB's recap of the first 8 episodes, showing how Ogawhore has marched back from a 7-5 deficit to grab a 5-3 lead, with 3 Kucha boots and a Kucha crispy critter. Then comes the TWIST in E9, building the ratings for the dramatic (all-women?) final three.

Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-01, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Nah...this is it...."
This is all the evidence I need....I think the final 4 and 5 will all be Ogakor members....last night's episode was the only evidence I needed....it's just going to be a block vote from here till the end. Man, a lot was riding on last night for both teams.
But that determines it. Ogakor, much to my dismay, will win.

Final Three: Jeff Probst, Mark Burnett, and a big, fat, smelly-@$$ pig.

03-09-01, 08:11 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Nah...this is it...."
No way! Jerri wants to win and won't if Ogakor stays together to sweep Kucha out. The K/C/T trio will hit her and Amber faster than you can say "immunity talisman!" Yeah, a Kucha goes in E8, but things change in E9!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Nah...this is it...."
>last night's episode was the only evidence I needed....it's just going to be a block vote from here till the end. Man, a lot was riding on last night for both teams. But that determines it. Ogakor, much to my dismay, will win.

***It's all the evidence I need, too - I was howling at the moon that we're stuck with Skank Ho Jerri (patent pending) yet another week. After Jeff went, I immediately let my emotions get to me and started babbling "She's gone next week then, she HAS to be gone next week..." But it all depends on whoever wins immunity - if it's someone from Ogakor, my bet goes to a block vote against Alicia - a good strong player, PLUS a potentially abrasive personality. That way the Oagies knock the Kuchas down to three, and it's easy pickins for the rest of the show. I hate to see that happen (though I am rooting for Keith), I want Jerri gone so badly I can taste it, but it doesn't make sense.

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

03-09-01, 08:08 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Alliances"
Aya, I completely agree! (See my post above). It's when Ogakor has a 5-3 lead that things explode! I wouldn't be surprised to see them all (except Amber) to be looking at the three Kuchas to form a four to five person voting block and immunity will be even bigger then. It may ruin the attempt, but fireworks will occur none the less. And I look for Tina to have no votes and be the target of the 5-3.

03-09-01, 07:35 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Shakes, I agree though I think I know why they voted for Colby. First, the Ogies threw Colby in as the decoy when he leaves his stump in mid challenge. Tina gives immunity to Keith so Keith may have votes but it doesn't matter. Tina must have none. Kucha thinks about the water tossing and figures, Colby is upset because they lost and he has votes and wants the tribe to win challenges so they don't go to TC with the opportunity to vote him off. He walks away as we saw "thinking" as if now they need to win IC6 and it seems their "teamwork" sucks.

It was a clever ruse, but I got to tell you, the way Colby left his stump, I would never have bought it. But how about Nick? 90 minutes and it's "rest time!" "Uh, hey he doesn't have any votes against him!" But Ogakor knew Jeff did and picked him without any other thought. Send a zero in against any vote and we win! Amazing!

What really gets me, is that Ogakor knew about Jeff and Kucha had as much time and opportunity to find out about Ogakor! Let's see:

The women. Alicia and Elisabeth telling about Mike and see Jerri nice, etc. BTW, did you see Amber's face? She was like, WTF Jerri? She knows Jerri is going to do things a bit different now. Hell, Elisabeth was more worried about eating than finding information on the other tribe!

The men. Jeff observes that Colby is determined and Keith is his "puppy." And the Kucha men tell the women to find things out about Ogakor and they don't. And why didn't someone put Colby on the spot with the water on Jerri thing? How stupid!

But I think, having no more information to date, that when the tribes merged, Kucha saw Ogakor silently organizing and, Jerri taking charge! Rule number one, go after the strongest threat. Aren't leaders threats? Hell, they voted off bossy Debb so what's wrong with Jerri? Oh yeah, they wanted to "woo" the females so they didn't get to do it until the neutral camp and they forgot to find out information!

I hope the "special Survivor episode" shows us things we haven't seen so we can see where some of this came from! Damn you stupid Kuchas! Up two, now down one in three episodes!

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Screw the Bitches (Kimmi and Jeff)"
First off, Kimmi...what a dip-#####! TELLING someone who Deb voted for!!! Christ!

And Jeff...he KNEW he was the target, because he KNEW Ogakor KNEW he had a vote, so he gives up?

As long as Jerri doesn't win, I HOPE it's an all-Ogakor Final Four. But I think Kimmi now takes the crown of dumb-ass of the outback.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Au contraire, mon frere. Colby was the perfect choice, for at least a couple of reasons....

A. Colby is the "alpha male" of the Ogies, and therefore the de facto leader, in perception anyway. So to kill the tribe, take out their leader. Then they fracture and are easy to pick off.

B. Since the Ogies were dumb enough to vote off Kel, a strong male, first, the Kuchas might have figure that Colby also had some votes against him for the same reason.

C. Colby is the strongest of the Ogies, and therefore more likely to win most of the immunity challenges. Last nite's bailing was strategy, not weariness.

D. Colby is likeable, as you say, and therefore hard to beat if you go against him in the Final 2. If you're gonna face a "jury of your peers" who would you rather go against - Colby or Jerri?

So I think the Colby vote was the logical one. It just happened to be the wrong one. And I think the Ogies would have voted for Jeff for the same reasons, even if they didn't already know that he already had a vote.

SurvivorCat 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-01, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorCat Click to send private message to SurvivorCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
Read my post DISAPPOINTED - this is exactly how I feel, those stupid stupid stupid people....... anyone should have seen that Jerri was more likly to have votes than Colby..... And I believe that should have been there reason for voting... not who is strong... what does that matter in a tie... arrrrgggggggg!!!!!

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElmersGlue Click to send private message to ElmersGlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Kucha just blew it, they suck!"
shakes -

when you're right -- you're really really right. And if it had been anybody from Kucha except Michael who had fell into that fire, we'd be looking at a different game. Michael - as psychotic as he is - would have stood on that log (with the help of Jesus) for days. He would have also have had the brains to tell Jeff not to sell the entire Kucha team for a bite of peanut butter.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •