The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-11-15, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Please deposit all commentary on episode 8 here tonight, until the show has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast. Thanks so much and no siggies, please!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 lol. tribephyl 11-11-15 1
 No worries, Tribe! Flowerpower1 11-11-15 2
   RE: No worries, Tribe! tribephyl 11-11-15 3
       RE: No worries, Tribe! Flowerpower1 11-11-15 7
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 11-11-15 4
 Post intro.... Flowerpower1 11-11-15 5
 Post Green team RC win.... Flowerpower1 11-11-15 6
 Pre IC.... Flowerpower1 11-11-15 8
 RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thr... PepeLePew13 11-11-15 9
 RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thr... PepeLePew13 11-11-15 10
 I knew it Outsider32 11-11-15 11
 Joe heads boot Stephen campaign Flowerpower1 11-11-15 12
   SWEEEEEET Flowerpower1 11-11-15 13
   RE: Joe heads boot Stephen campaign michel2 11-11-15 16
       Kass and Savage Flowerpower1 11-11-15 25
       RE: Joe heads boot Stephen campaign peppermint12 11-12-15 33
       RE: Joe heads boot Stephen campaign peppermint12 11-12-15 34
   When Kelley played the idol... Flowerpower1 11-11-15 20
       RE: When Kelley played the idol... CTgirl 11-11-15 22
 Scavenge Party!!! tribephyl 11-11-15 14
 SAVAGE IS TOAST! Next time on Survi... Flowerpower1 11-11-15 15
 RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thr... Sheldor 11-11-15 17
   Yes ... Georganna 11-11-15 18
   RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thr... CTgirl 11-11-15 21
   RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thr... coldbrewer 11-12-15 28
   Fun! Georganna 11-12-15 29
 Should have known an Idol would be ... Rembrandt 11-11-15 19
 RE: the SOTS CTgirl 11-11-15 23
   Teases Flowerpower1 11-11-15 24
       RE: Teases CTgirl 11-11-15 26
           RE: Teases michel2 11-11-15 27
       RE: Teases tribephyl 11-12-15 30
           RE: Teases Outsider32 11-12-15 31
           RE: Teases Corvis7 11-12-15 32
       RE: Teases coldbrewer 11-12-15 35
           RE: Teases Flowerpower1 11-12-15 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-15, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "lol."
You win.

Hey folks!
Let's use this thread this week!

11-11-15, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No worries, Tribe! "
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-15 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

So sorry, I went to post it and you had done it while I was doing it! You can post it from now on, or I will, or we both will! Ha!

ETA: My computer time is so messed up tonight. I went to post on the Office Pool thread and there were NO posts there, I thought I was the first to post in the thread, then I posted and I was 4th, and there was 15 minutes that had lapsed....what the heck, and here, I checked if anyone had posted before I posted, and you post didn't show up, so I posted the thread, only to see that you had posted, WELL before me. So, what the heck? Sorry, Tribe! I really don't care where we post

11-11-15, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No worries, Tribe! "
yeah, no worries.
I always just get nervous when it gets close. Forgive me, I usually can't do commentary, so best it isn't me starting it but then some times I can and so I do. But if you always can, I'll defer and just wait...somehow patiently...for your thresd.
Smooches, FP!

11-11-15, 09:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: No worries, Tribe! "
No big deal, Tribe! If you put it up, I will make sure I look before I leap! ha! xoxo

11-11-15, 09:05 PM (EST)
4. "Previously on Survivor...."
In a season of 2nd chances everyone was trying to change their history in the game....Kelley, spencer, stephen, at the merge everyone was battling for numbers, but for Joe the number one priority was winning, back at camp, mass was in trouble and looking to make a big move, Cierra was in, not everyone was ready to pull the trigger leaving Abi, Ciera, and Wentworth on the bottom, who's next

Morning at camp, see stephen, ciara, then Savage and Jeremy, brilliant plan executed to perfection. Conf: savage, first goal was to make the jury and I did it, day 20, my job is to keep my alliance steady, stay the course and pick off the cieras, kelley's wentworths, I know they are planning a big move and I can see it in their eyes, best we can do is try to offset it

see ants,

Stephen and Ciera walking, how are you feeling, Ciera conf: I am at the bottom, I will throw what I can throw and get someone to stick onto it, I think Stephen wants to make a big move and it's all about showing him it is the right time

She tells him if it were up to me, I would make a move against Joe

Stephen: conf: C is in a bad position but we have 1 thing in common, we will do what we have to do, C wants to put it on it's head and I do too, it's time to do something and make a big move that will get someone out that is a real threat to win this game, see Joe, cut to intro

11-11-15, 09:15 PM (EST)
5. "Post intro...."
Come on in guys to the RC...see the boats and the challenge course

Jiffy: divide into two teams of 6, paddle thru a series of crates, then get the crates, then stack them so there are no repeating colors on the sides

Playing for cafe, cookies, bagels, etc. first time we did this and wiggle choked, lost to Gervaise, couldn't swim...

school yard pick teams: Went, limmi, wiggle, Joe, ciera and Keith vs. Savage, Fish, Abi, Jeremy, Spencer, Tasha

They all run to boats...paddle straight down the middle, Keith almost capsizes, wiggles team is in trouble with the paddling, dead eve at the turn, must crisscross to get to crates, and Joe used his paddle to push the others boat far away...Keith has first box, Abi can't do it...Abi finally has it....Spencer has replaced Abi...Spencer has 2nd crate, and disaster as Spencer falls in, must get back in the boat, Joe and Keith working together very well on these crates....Joe gets 4th and final crate, spencer is on 3rd crate...Joe has the fourth and they all jump out and run the boat to the beach.....Joe takes one alone, that is how you get it done on survivor...he and Keith go and get the last crate from slow poke Kimmi....Now the green team is stacking the blocks, and the other team is now on shore, Jeremy heaves one on his shoulders doing the work of 2 people...

looking for no repeating colors on each side....the other tribe is back in it...Fishback thought he had it, and now the other tribe has it....Joe's tribe win! they hug, and we see Fish, I wanted that so bad!

Wigle, rid yourself of those things that haunted you, yeah, I am not gonna lie, it feels awesome, see Stephen shake his head....looks like he will cry again,

Conf: stephen: the thought of Joe and the girls being on reward together is terrifying and they could get into his head and that could ruin everything...

11-11-15, 09:28 PM (EST)
6. "Post Green team RC win...."
Caffeine reward...

Kelley: getting to the reward they rode us in, walked into this cool little cafe....

Kimmie: it was my first time ever going on a reward with food, wonderful to get a little glimpse of outside the game
Ciera: rewards are extremely impt, gives you time for people to relax and then talk strategy, a chance for me to plant a few more seeds....see her talking to Joe, Kelly

At this point I don't have anything to lose,I'm fishing, I let the line out and see if anyone takes it

She's telling them that the tight group, Jeremy Tasha Stephen and Savage, they are NOT breaking up, as long as we have the #s it might be time to make a move

Joe: I am with the batons and I have proved their loyalty, but Ciera is right, I know that they don't want me with them at some point

They are talking about stephen, he will try to make a move, people will only be loyal for so long, and me too

Keith is going to look in the scooter, he cranks it, Kelley says don't break it, and Keith goes off on the motor cycle.

Joe says that Keith will be gone, retired on the beach, he makes them all get in

Keith conf: I 'm like a taxi driver, this is a heck of a reward adventure, you call we'll haul, just call me up and I will come get you

Orkun day 20, the losers back at camp. Stephen says he can't deal with it, Abi says that he needs to get over it, calls him debbie downer

Stephen conf: this loss set me off
Spencer says that it's temporary
are you saying that you lost your season by not bonding
the people that I need to make a big move are off bonding with Joe, to see it all pulled out from under me because of some stupid food challenge

see Stephen talking to Jeremy about getting Joe out

Jeremy conf: since day one stephen has wanted to get Joe out, but I wanted to use him as a shield, but every time he wins, it just keep getting bigger and bigger bullseye on his back, so the first time he loses it could be him going home

Stephen: I don't want to be the guy pulled as the goat to the end, but that means I need to get in the drivers side and drive

Then see Stephen convincing Spencer to get Joe out

Spencer conf: Joe is a good bet to win, so you would be crazy to get him out

Then, see Stephen talking to Tasha to blindside Joe
Savage sees stephen talking to Tasha and has conf: Stephen is trying to blindside Joe, and if I have to go toe to toe with him, bring it on, I'm good with Joe.

11-11-15, 09:40 PM (EST)
8. "Pre IC...."
Morning, day 21...Joe going to savage, we got a problem, stephen is diabolical, he ckeeps throwing your name out

Joe: This morning savage told me that Stephen was gunning for me, I knew it was coming but didn't think it would come so soon

at this point I trust savage, but if stephen has rallied the numbers to get me out, if I don't win IC, I'm gone....

Come on in guys....

Joe hands over the IN

balance a ball on a disc attached to a rope, at intervals must move back, harder to balance, one ball falls you are out. Keith and Jeremy participated, Jeremy was first out and Keith won....big second chance story

everyone is in the first positing, went is out and ciera is out...be on at all times, Kelly is out
Jeremy is out
Abi is out
down to 7, now fish is out
down to 6
Savage is out
Savage gives it the finger
10 minutes in first round, then move farther back on the rope where it's more difficult
Next section do 10 minutes, Kimmi is out
down to four
Tasha is out
down to three, three men, Keith, Joe and Spencer
20 minutes is gone, now the last portion of the challenge, the farthest back
Spencer is out
down to Keith and Joe
if they survive this round they will add a second ball, now two balls on the disch, they just go until it's over
Joe is moving, and Keith drops and JOE WINS!

See spencer
see Abi, see Kelley and Stephen

Joe has conf: Thank God< I won immunity, so let's go get stephen, cause he threw my name out there, so we need to get him out!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-15, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
I keep waiting for Ciera's eyeballs to roll so far they end up being locked in place. They sure got a lot of exercise tonight.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-15, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Way to go, Wentworth!

Nice to see a surprise blindside -- bye bye Savage. I was sick of him by now.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-15, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I knew it"
I should have went with Savage.

11-11-15, 09:57 PM (EST)
12. "Joe heads boot Stephen campaign"
Well, we all thought mr. Balls Keith would win the IC, so Joe could be at risk, but apparently, the shots of Joe chilling while painting the flag were telling, he's chill because he can be!

the return, congrats Joe..."big Joe again:

stephen: I am so frustrated, working on getting him out since the game began, like moby #####, he's my white whale,

Joe and Savage, Stephen has to go, he's so dangerous

Joe: voting out Stephen could be a big move, but for me it's simple, he's throwing my name out there and I am going to use the three girls on the bottom to do it, see ciera, abi, and Kelley

He goes and talks to Kelly and Kelley....Joe says there is a cool thing we could do, savage wants stephen out...
Ciera bay and myself are on the bottom, out of no where we are going to blindside fish, I am like FANTASTIC, I will do it

I have an idol, I don't want to use it this early in the game
see kelley telling ciera, they are okay with anyone as long as it is not me or you, says Ciera, they are down with it

jSavage telling Tasha and Kelly that Stephen is really dangerous, now Jeremy joins them, we have to let him go....tells Jeremy

Savage, now he wants to take out stephen because he's trying to take out Joe
I want stephen to go with me a long way in this game

he prides himself to be the greatest strategist in the game

Jeremy is trying to tell them to take out the girls, take out ciera, then we can trim the fat on our side
spencer agrees
Savage says he will do what they want to do
Savage has the confessional I am a lawyer and I am used to doing what I want to do , but I will go with the group

Tasha tells Joe that all of them want to take out ciera not Stephen...Kelly, Joe, Ciera are talking, Wentworth is worried that it is her
Wnetworth confessional: Joe will not grow a pair of balls, but it's not over till it's over....they are talking about it being Savage or Stephen

Ciera: at this point I am scared ffor my life, praying for them to make a big move...

going to TC...

Kass comes in and shoots the finger to savage

LOVE THE QUEEN of PONDEROSE\

Ciera says that no one is fighting for their lives
Kelley says there are 4 peole running this game...that leaves 8 people left, but no one will make a big move

Ciera names them: Jeremy, savage, tasha, stephen or Joe
Jeremy winces
Joe says perception is truth, so the only guaranteed safety in the game is right here, the IN
Savage says that they are making decisions as a group
there is an alliance and someone is on the top and others on the bottom, I am frustrated with the people that can see that they aren't ....
Wentworth shakes her head yes
Spencer says that what C is saying is true
spencer brings up idols
nobody is looking for them most people assume that they are found and waiting to be played, see Kelley
Ciera is not in the alliance and she is on the bottom so she says this
C is asking you to fight for your spot
Stephen argues that this season is different
c is frustrated with those that are not on the top
Wentworth says that the easy job should be to vote one of us on the bottom, me ciara, and abi
Why wouldn't you out these people? because what if I am on the bottom and I have to work with them
time to vote
Wigle is first voter
Kass shaking her head and Ciera making all kinds of faces!
Spencer says that I would have tried the same play if I was in your spot, luckily I am not...

see Stephen
vote tally:

asks if anyone wants to play the idol...Kelley is going to play it...Ciera says she didn't know, Ciera loves this! YES! Stephen looks very concerned
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wenthwoerth
Wentworth
Savage
SAVAGE!!!!

11-11-15, 09:58 PM (EST)
13. "SWEEEEEET"
Abi tells him you made it to the jury!

Savage says WOW....as he walks out, he flips the bird to Abi, Jermey says WOW!

Tonight it centered around when is somebody going to make a big move, you made one tonight!

michel2 4506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-11-15, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Joe heads boot Stephen campaign"
Kass and Savage sitting together in Ponderosa! They'll have fun flipping the bird at each other.

The problem with the girls going for Savage instead of Jeremy was that Savage had bought into the idea of booting Steven. Jeremy is the ring leader. If only Joe had told them how their plan was killed.

11-11-15, 10:49 PM (EST)
25. "Kass and Savage"
I cannot wait to see Kass and Savage at Ponderosa! It's going to be EPIC!

peppermint12 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-12-15, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peppermint12 Click to send private message to peppermint12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Joe heads boot Stephen campaign"
I wonder how much that vote was influenced by Savage's danger to Abi and especially Ciera because of his anger towards them after they got out Woo. Even though Jeremy seems very inflexible in his alliance, at least he doesn't seem to have a personal vendetta against the minority group.

peppermint12 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-12-15, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peppermint12 Click to send private message to peppermint12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Joe heads boot Stephen campaign"
Also, weren't Kelley and Jeremy on the same season? Maybe she still hopes to work with him.

11-11-15, 10:15 PM (EST)
20. "When Kelley played the idol..."
When Kelley said, You know what Jeff, I will play the idol, and she handed it in the reactions were priceless!

first Jeremy's eyes bug out and he leans to his right, then Savage looks, then Stephen says OMG, spencer says you didn't know to Ciera and she says, no, I didn't know@ they are all clapping, and spencer looks at her with admiration, stpehen is panicking....then the vote read, EVERYONE voted for wentworth EXCEPT, Ciera, Kelley, and Abi, they all voted for Savage. When they start to read Savage, Kelley stood up and fist bumped Ciera. I am loyal to the people that I am with y'all! , Joe says, Damn!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-15, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: When Kelley played the idol..."
Tasha was really nervous too.

I loved how they all appreciated her game play.

11-11-15, 09:59 PM (EST)
14. "Scavenge Party!!!"
WooHoo!!!

Just desserts, you pompous puss-face!

11-11-15, 10:06 PM (EST)
15. "SAVAGE IS TOAST! Next time on Survivor"
Wooohooooo, so happy we are ALL wrong!

Next time on Survivor:

Jeremy to stephen: We gotta go find an idol
Jiffy: everyone is looking for an advantage in the game,
Joe: just don't know where it is

but they don't know is that it's right in front of them
Jiffy has them all on a challenge in the water standing on a stair type balancing thing, it's raining, and chops a rope that releases bouys, and he says, "first one to jump in and touch there bouy will get an advantage in this game."

Savage: that's stunning, nobody saw that coming, wentworth did, I played the strategy part pretty well, not gonna lie, it rips my heart out!

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-15, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
NEVER been so happy to have voted WRONG!

Bye Bye Savage! Have fun with Kass in Ponderosa!
Two Lawyers are the first Jurors. That should be fun!

CONGRATULATIONS to coldbrewer

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-15, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Yes ... "
CONGRATULATIONS to coldbrewer

11-11-15, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
Congrats Coldbrewer! Nicely done!!

I was hoping for a Savage boot but was afraid of getting my hopes up too much! Crazy, crazy, crazy - loved it!

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-15, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S31|ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST"
WOOT!

As I was watching the episode, they sure were spending a lot of time talking about blindsiding Stephen. My jaw dropped with Wentworth playing her idol.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-15, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Fun!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-15 AT 01:23 AM (EST)

ETA: Has anyone in the Cast other than Abi-Maria (during Philippines) found an Idol ... right in front of them?

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-15, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Should have known an Idol would be used soon"
They kept showing Kelley finding her idol and not once Jeremy.

11-11-15, 10:31 PM (EST)
23. "RE: the SOTS"
First, at least I got Kass flipping the bird right!

Last year when I did the SOTS, I was frustrated by the lateness of the info from CBS. We thought Jenn was going home because she was done playing Surivor but it was a surprise Joe boot. This time the CBS clues didn't come out until Monday afternoon instead of the usual Friday. I was suspicious that something hinky would go on but I just couldn't see Savage over Fishbach because of the lack of intro in the first episode. Good on CBS!! SOTS writers be on the lookout for late promos trying to cover up whaat's really going on!!

11-11-15, 10:45 PM (EST)
24. "Teases"
Wow, now that you mention it, CTGirl, I agree! I didn't see the misdirection clues until late last night when I read them in your SOTS, that's when I saw t he one about the unexpected turn at TC. That's when I thought, WOW, I wonder if someone will play an idol and therefore Stephen will go. But, all the promos pitted Stephen vs. Joe, and we knew, thought, it would not be Joe going! I considered Ciera. THRILLED that it was savage! I also discounted Savage because I honestly thought the "witches coven" was indeed something that he would say in regard to Ciera and company...

Boy, we really should have been all over that last misdirection clue.

Congrats Coldbrewer! So happy you are an independent thinker!

11-11-15, 11:03 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Teases"
yes I was very disappointed we didn't have time to discuss it!

michel2 4506 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-15, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Teases"
Isn't it better to be disappointed for guessing wrong and being nicely surprised or guessing right and being bored by the result? I had Kass last week but ho-hum...

11-12-15, 01:53 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Teases"
Get out of my head. That is exactly what I thought and what I did.
Glad that the Source has finally seen it's come-uppance. Also that the no intro theory can finally lay to rest. As well... That the smug bustard is gone.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-15, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Teases"
I think the no-intro was a ploy by production because they were onto edgicers.

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-12-15, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Teases"
Yay, I can come back now that source spoiler list is wrong! It's no fun to spoil a season when there's a list out there.

I was thrilled to see Andrew go. His arrogance was awful and I will never forget the way he treated Ryan on his first season. Not a fan.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-15, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Teases"
It was due in part to your confessional tracker. With the misdirection clues, it had to be Savage or Stephen. I mean, c'mon...the previews are basically telling us it's Stephen. So, it can't be him.

In the meantime, I'm trying to get that spoilerish bootlist out of my head. I mean, it's been right so far, right? So I placed Stephen as my alternate boot.

The thing with that confessional tracker is that I noticed an uptick for Savage & Kelley. Savage seems to be blindsided for the previous boots and is in odds with Wentworth, Ciera, & Abi (aka Witches Coven). LOL If it wasn't for that so-called bootlist, I would have placed Kelley as my alternate boot.

Bootlists be damned!

11-12-15, 05:13 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Teases"
Well, regardless, we can figure these things out withOUT any dang boot list. In retrospect:

*Savage was in the preview promo ~ +OFG theory
*He was present in all the promos
*He had an uptick in his confessionals and he was at risk!
*Stephen vs. Joe ~ we were HIT over the head with them....MISDIRECTION
*Savage noting he just wanted to get to the merge this time, multiple times ~ FORESHADOWING
*The misdirection clue was totally over looked this time. That clue really sounded like the intended boot target would NOT end up being the boot. This did bring to mind the unpredictability of the HII's.

Score one for EPMB, and Thrilled that he did!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •