The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS Episode 8 Survivor Cambodia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-15, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS Episode 8 Survivor Cambodia"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-15 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

Last week an early merge twist screwed Kass of her chance to vote out Savage and she became our first juror. But Kass has proclaimed herself the Queen of Ponderosa and has promised to use her middle finger occasionally to spice things up at tribal so she is gone but not forgotten!

Tribe brought us the title of the show:

You Call, We’ll Haul

This probably comes from the reward challenge, “Boats, Brains and Brawn.” The survivors must run to their boats, paddle out along a course and haul gigantic puzzle blocks into their boat and return to shore and assemble the puzzle.

It’s a pick ‘em and the tribes end up like this:

Green: Joe, Kelly, Kelley, Kimmi, Keith, Ciera
Pink: Jeremy, Savage, Fishbach, Spencer, Tasha, Abi

On paper it looks like the pink team should have it but the green team has a puzzle brain in Joe and a brawny boat captain in Kelly the river guide. According to Survivor Sucks, the green team hits the shore 3 minutes before the pink team. The last press photo from the reward challenge shows the pink team looking dejected and Kelley and Ciara smiling. They’re on their way to get caffeinated at the Survivor Café. I predict that green team wins!

This week’s clues:

Jeff says, “The unexpected merge sends people into a true scramble and the game enters it’s next phase. The evolution will now slowly begin.”

The CBS Press Release says, “An intense water challenge leaves castaways thirsty for a much-needed reward. Also, immunity hangs in the balance as castaways attempt to steady themselves, and a shocking tribal council takes an unexpected turn”

The first part of the clue refers to the reward challenge which we’ve discussed. The second part names the Immunity Challenge which is called “Take the reins.” Keith won this challenge when it was run during San Juan del Sur. Photo evidence shows that both Spencer and Joe have made it to the 3rd round. Since the promos are touting a big blindside, I am guessing that Joe does not win immunity and sets Stephen down the path to vote out his nemesis. Spencer or Keith for the win.

So now let’s discuss the “shocking tribal council that takes an unexpected turn.”

Next week on Survivor teases Savage worrying that someone’s big move is coming:

The next vid cap is of Stephen, the man who has been painted as the biggest strategic threat out there

Stephen responds that its time to do something here and go after someone who’s a big threat to win the game.

Who will strike first? We see screen cap of Stephen, then Jeremy, then Joe. Then two more pictures of Joe ending with this:

The web promo continues this theme. Ciera, who must know she is on the chopping block now that Kass is gone, tells Stephen that she would like to make a move against Joe. Andrew is worrying about Stephen again and implies that they need to take him out. Joe knows that his name is being tossed out. Everyone is saying blindside including the snake!

The Stephen-Ciera faction and the Andrew-Joe faction both must think they have the numbers. Who flips? Only the snake knows. We’ll have to find out tomorrow night!

Stephen and Keith are the only two left that did not get an intro section in the first episode. Stephen’s character has been fleshed out nicely but he has had several dodo moments and that combined with his lack of an introductory story makes me think that Stephen will lose the battle to take out a big threat to win the game and be headed to Loser Lodge this week.

Discussion of the vidcaps and press photos is here. Here is our ongoing collection of press interviews. FloPo has tracked the number of confessionals each survivor gets each week. Don’t forget to read Michel’s and other posters discussion of the edit. And if you haven’t yet, remember to vote!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS Episode 8 Survivor Cambodi... michel2 11-10-15 1
 RE: SOTS Episode 8 Survivor Cambodi... Flowerpower1 11-10-15 2
 RE: SOTS Episode 8 Survivor Cambodi... tribephyl 11-11-15 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-10-15, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOTS Episode 8 Survivor Cambodia"
Nice work, CTGirl!

That picture of the snake looking directly at us sure caught my attention! I agree with you that it will be Stephen. I'm just curious to see how many votes he receives.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-10-15, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS Episode 8 Survivor Cambodia"
Great job, CTGirl! You NALED it! It's really bitter sweet. I love Stephen, but I just cannot take this kind of an edit for him any longer. I have to wonder if it takes an "unexpected" turn at TC, could the first boot target have been Ciera?

It would be really fun if the expected target found that water lid HII, and played it, bouncing Stephen unexpectedly? Hoping for something fun!

Thanks so much!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-15, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SOTS Episode 8 Survivor Cambodia"
Excellent SOTS, CT.

You've made it extremely easy to see the correct path and ... yup ... it leads right to Stephen.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •