The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 8 - Cambodia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-15, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 8 - Cambodia"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

Orkun
Jeremy Collins
Stephen Fishbach
Kimmi Kappenberg
Kelly Wiglesworth
Spencer Bledsoe
Kelley Wentworth
Ciera Eastin
Joe Anglim
Keith Nale
Andrew Savage
Tasha Fox
Abi-Maria Gomes

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.
2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.
3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not it's not it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.
4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.
5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Fishbach Flowerpower1 11-10-15 1
 Fishboy kingfish 11-10-15 2
 Stephen michel2 11-10-15 3
 Stephen CTgirl 11-10-15 4
 Stephen Outsider32 11-10-15 5
   RE: Stephen Outsider32 11-11-15 12
 Savage coldbrewer 11-11-15 6
 Poetic Fishbach Rembrandt 11-11-15 7
 Stephen Sheldor 11-11-15 8
   RE: Stephen CTgirl 11-11-15 11
 Warlock Fishbach tribephyl 11-11-15 9
 Ciera personofinterest 11-11-15 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-10-15, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Fishbach"
I loved Stephen in Tochantins. I am sad to hear that he is still not over it, and beating himself up over not getting JT out sooner. The editing makes it seem like he's haunted by it. Therefore, he is so fixated on getting out Joe. Someone that they will all want to get out in due time. Stephen was too insecure and did a poor job relating to the individuals in this game this time, and it seems to be making him a target. If I had been him, I would have used the exact approach as he did last time, because it was a winning approach. It got him to F2, then I would have really tried to hone my social skills.

On the other hand, when you think about it though, I thought Kass and Stephen would be the first two OUT of this game, judging on how they played their first go rounds. And, it seems that they made it so far by getting on the stronger tribe, and then at merge, their history comes back to bite them.

Alternate boot: Ciera. She's the expected boot, and perhaps all of this Stephen vs. Joe is just hype and misdirection...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-15, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Fishboy"
I bite on misdirection every time.

Besides, he's giving fish everywhere a bad name.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-10-15, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Stephen"
I think a lot of people will decide it's time to get him out. It would explain his edit. Could he get everyone to vote against him?

11-10-15, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Stephen"
I explained my pick in my SOTS.

I was thrilled he came back to play again and will miss seeing what terrible ways the editors can showcase his athletic ability. But anyone who can sit on a horse while holding a falcon in Mongolia is a star in my book!

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-10-15, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Stephen"
Boot build-up not forshadowed from previous episode. That would be Savage. But he's going after the golden boy, and since he isn't winning, he will fail.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-15, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Stephen"
And I was so right about the boot buildup!!!!

Grr!!!

coldbrewer 370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-11-15, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Savage"
Blindside | blindside | blindside

Hmmm...could either be Savage or Fishguy. Can't see Joe being in danger since he's protected on all sides....or is he?

Misdirection? Yeah, I'll go with misdirection. Haha

ALT: Fishguy

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-15, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Poetic Fishbach"
Sorry, but you lost to JT again.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-11-15, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Stephen"
I dismissed the obvious boot (Kass) last week and picked Stephen. This week I'm going with the obvious Blindside Stephen.

CTgirl violated rule #4 she posted so I hope this small graphic is okay

This just seem so apropos to have Stephen waving goodbye to us...

11-11-15, 09:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Stephen"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-15 AT 09:23 PM (EST)

I'll allow it!

(The rules were written when Survivor was in its prime and the message boards were flooded with posters. When I took over from Dabo, I kept the old rules because of tradition. Maybe I need to redo them since we're such a small crowd these days. But after rereading them rules, the graphics do pertain to the episode!)

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-15, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Warlock Fishbach"
For perhaps not moving forward with your strategy fast enough...
Sorry Fishbach, thanks for becoming fodder for my story.

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-11-15, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ciera"
Hopefully she and Savage can soon share Ponderosa together!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •