The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 08 *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-05-15, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 08 *no sources*"
Here lies the depository for VidCaps and the discussion of those VidCaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 11-05-15 1
   S31 | Episode Eight | StoryBoard Georganna 11-05-15 2
 Press Images tribephyl 11-06-15 3
   RE: Press Images Sheldor 11-10-15 12
 Web Promo Video Captures Rembrandt 11-07-15 4
   RE: Web Promo Video Captures michel2 11-07-15 5
   RE: Web Promo Video Captures Flowerpower1 11-09-15 6
       RE: Web Promo Video Captures CTgirl 11-09-15 7
       RE: Web Promo Video Captures michel2 11-09-15 8
 RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 08 ... Georganna 11-10-15 9
   RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 08 ... Sheldor 11-10-15 10
       RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 08 ... michel2 11-10-15 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-05-15, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Transcript and Vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Andrew (talking to Wiglesworth): I know his big move is coming.

Probst: ...everyone is worried about big moves.

Stephen (cam.conf.): It's time to do something here.

Stephen (cam.conf.): It's time to go for someone who's a real threat to win this game.

Probst: The only question is, who will strike first?

Joe (cam.conf.): People will only be loyal so long.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-05-15, 05:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "S31 | Episode Eight | StoryBoard"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-15 AT 06:03 AM (EST)

CAT

VS

CANARIES

11-06-15, 02:19 AM (EST)
3. "Press Images"
@RC

@IC

@Camp

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-10-15, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Press Images"
Camp Photos

3 Abi (2 Solo, 1 w/Joe)
3 Joe (1 Solo, 1 w/Abi, 1 w/Tasha/Spencer)
3 Stephen (1 Solo, 1 w/ Kimmi, 1 Group)
2 Ciera (1 Solo, 1 Group)
2 Savage (1 Solo, 1 w/ Kelly)

2 Spencer (1 w/Tasha/Joe, 1 Group)
1 Jeremy (1 Group)
1 Keith (1 Group)
1 Kelly (1 w/Savage)
1 Kimmi (1 w/Stephen)
1 Tasha (1 w/Spencer/Joe)

0 Kelley

3 Abi (2 Solo, 1 w/Joe)

3 Joe (1 Solo, 1 w/Abi, 1 w/Tasha/Spencer)

3 Stephen (1 Solo, 1 w/ Kimmi, 1 Group)

2 Ciera (1 Solo, 1 Group)

2 Savage (1 Solo, 1 w/ Kelly)

2 Spencer (1 w/Tasha/Joe, 1 Group)

1 Jeremy (1 Group)

1 Keith (1 Group)

1 Kelly (1 w/Savage)

1 Kimmi (1 w/Stephen)

1 Tasha (1 w/Spencer/Joe)

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-07-15, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Web Promo Video Captures"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-15 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

Jeff Probst <at Tribal Council>: When is somebody going to make a big move?

Ciera <talking to Stephen>: I would make a move against Joe.

Stephen <camera confessional>: Ciera wants to flip the game on its head, and I do, too.

Ciera <talking to Kelley Wentworth>: Anybody has long as it wasn't me or you.

Andrew: I know they're planning a big move.

Andrew <talking to Jeremy>: I think we gotta let him go.

Andrew <talking to Joe>: Stephen is going to make a huge move, very soon.

Joe: Yeah.

Joe <camera confessional>: Stephen's throwing my name out there. We need to get him out.

Kelley Wentworth <talking to Joe with Kelly Wiglesworth present>: My God, you're so evil right now.

Stephen: Blindside.

Andrew: Blindside.

Kelley Wentworth <talking to Ciera>: Total blindside.

To me it seems like 1 of these 3 in last weeks majority will be our boot.

- Stephen
- Joe
- Savage ( Less likely as the web promo is suggesting Joe vs Stephen. )

But will Stephen finally get over living in JT's shadow or will JT be his demised once again.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-15, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Web Promo Video Captures"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-15 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

Kelley Wentworth <talking to Joe with Kelly Wiglesworth present>: My God, you're so evil right now.

I guess she says this in admiration and not as a reproach.

For one thing, it's nice to see Kelley and Kelly, two original Takeos, together. If they are voting together then we'd have Joe, Kelley, Kelly, Spencer, Abi and Ciera voting against Stephen leaving them only one vote short of majority. It shouldn't be hard to get one more, say Keith.

It would be nice to see Ciera starting the episode planning to make a move against Joe but ending it voting against Stephen.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-09-15, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Web Promo Video Captures"
What's interesting is that Kelley is being confided in by both sides. We see Ciera talking with Stephen saying that she would be down to make a move on Joe. Then, we see Ciera talking to Wentworth. Next, we see Wentworth getting an earful from Joe.

These promos tout the big move.

Andrew is telling Wigle that "his", aka Stephen's, big move is coming soon.
Stephen has Ciera agreeing or suggesting to make a move against Joe.
Stephen is probably trying to sway Spencer to get on board.
Andrew is telling Jeremy we may have to cut him loose.
Andrew is telling Joe, that Stephen is going to make a big move soon.
Joe: Stephen's throwing my name out there, we have to get him out.
Kelley tells us that Joe has a plan that is "so evil right now".

Michel noted, we'd have Joe, Kelley, Kelly, Spencer, Abi and Ciera voting against Stephen. I say that Andrew is leading the charge against Stephen, and with him comes Tasha. Keith has never been aligned with Stephen either. We all know what Kimmi did when Monica rocked the boat, will she run to tell Jeremy and Joe of Stephen's plan too?

This season Stephen has been edited as inept at camp life, at challenges, and finally at strategy. He has not accepted the outcome of his first season, he's still playing against JT. He's identified "JT" as Joe. I agree with Jiffy when he said that he thought Stephen was not playing as effective as he did in his first season. This whole game has me scratching my head about Stephen.

When Stephen was in Tochantins, I loved him. But, I am wondering if he was just as inept then, but he was spared by the editing? JT had the social game. If Stephen was then, as he is now, there would have been no suspense as to the winner.

The conflict between Stephen and Joe is coming to a head here. While Ciera seemed to be the "easy" boot target this week, clearly, it's going to be between Stephen and Joe. And, kudos' to Ciera if she manages to take hold of it and blow it up! Hands down I think it's going to be easy to boot Stephen, who has been way too rigid, way too insensitive to others, way too insecure, and finally way too self absorbed. Joe? No. Ciera? Would be a really hidden boot. Stephen? Yes.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-15, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Web Promo Video Captures"
I agree that its probably Stephen and it makes me so sad especially since I have to write the SOTS this week. I lvoed him in Tocantins and think his dodo edit this time is because he loses the fight not because he really is that inept. Heck both JT and Tyson asked him to officiate their weddings. I'd say he can have a good social game but it wouldn't make sense to show him in a good light if he makes his move too soon and flames out.

All those shots of Andrew sitting in the fishnet hammock makes me think that he might win this battle but in doing so, he gets caught and tangled up in his own machinations and won't be successful the next time he goes up against a Bayon bro! What imagery!

11-09-15, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Web Promo Video Captures"
Wow! Stephen could actually get 11 votes against him! Wouldn't that be a slap in the face...almost as big as the one he received in Tocantins' FTC.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-10-15, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 08 *no sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-15 AT 01:55 AM (EST)

ETA: Kona at MESS has ordered the Vidcaps of the RC (with time-stamps)
and it appears that the Green Team may have won the Challenge.

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-15, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 08 *no sources*"
Thanks for the Sneak Peak Video tribephyl!

That would be an impressive win for the Green Team which has only 2 Men and 4 Women vs Red Team which has 4 Men and 2 Women. Green Team looks like BIG underdogs in this physical challenge. Maybe the puzzle part is difficult..

Green: Joe/Keith and Kelly/Kelley/Ciera/Kimmi
vs
Red: Stephen/Spencer/Jeremy/Savage and Abi/Tasha

11-10-15, 06:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 08 *no sources*"
The green team has Wiglesworth though and you can tell that she's the only one that knows what she is doing in the water. She must have guided the green crew well enough. Then they have Joe for the puzzle. I'm expecting a blow out!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •