The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-15, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Keep all posts related to tonights show located here until it has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 11-04-15 1
   RE: Previously on Survivor.... PepeLePew13 11-04-15 2
 Post Intro, pre-merge Flowerpower1 11-04-15 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-04-15, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor...."
Welcome to 2nd chance, 16 days ago 20 players got to start out their second chance...see Jeremy, , he wants some redemption, And, they all came with some baggage from their past, see Stephen, I feel exactly like I did last time, a fishbach out of water, and some came with a history with each other, see Spencer, Kass, 0 percent chance of winning this game, Kass and I have feuded and hated each other. With redemption on the line it was clear that the game would be played hard and fast...Kass, when I get to the merge all hell will break lose. With the bayon 5, the tribe agreed to stay strong, Jeremy we need to stay strong and get each others back. They switched from 2 tribes to 3 tribes, everyone shocked when Terry left the game but they were more surprised when the switched to 2 tribes. Kelley: I just want to win.The new Bayon was the stronger tribe, won IC, at new Takeo, sp was the odd man out but sp and Kass put asisde their past differences. at TC Kass saved sp and blindsided Woo shocking Wigle and Savage. 13 left

clouds...Takeo day 17: raining. Kass: one of the great things about 2nd chances there are so many layers, get on tribe with someone that betrayed you in the past, see Abi and Spencer...
Savage: tough night for me, went to tribal and they didn't include me, they are incredible liars, thought I could read people pretty well...and they are professional...

See him talking, wish you had come to me, Kass says it twas nothing personal against anyone, It was just pure red flags

Continues: I feel the most betrayed by Kass, I thought she was really strong with the batons, after last night she became one of the take...that piece of @$#!

I am a big hearty guy, he's talking to all of them at shelter...I am loyal, and I had your guys back from day one, take me to the merge and use me down the road

continues in conf: there is a merge coming, If I have to bite my tongue and act like a little wimpy under the radar squirrelly guy which is the antithesis of me, I will do it, I want to get to the merge

back at camp they are still talking and Spencer asks him, we are all on the same page, do I have your word that you won't go after me, Andrew leans in to shake his hand, I swear, I will never write your name down...

Spencer: Savage is feeling foolish and guilty because he got caught trying to blindside me, but I am going to have to make peace, cause I am actually making relationships this time that have saved me.

back in the shelter, it took 17 days, but now we have a group. Kass says to them all this is what should have happened in Cagayan

Sp conf: In Cagayan we were against each other but now I actually have to rely on KassI truly have changed and progressed in this game and that's why I am here today

Bayon day 17:

Here ye hearer ye, tree mail, baton tribe head down to end of beach and await visitors, no way, is this a merge

Tasha conf: no way 13 people merge? if It is a merge my brains tribe would be back again, we have some good history but we have some bad hx too so I am nervous

Kass reads it at the other camp: WHAT? Ciera: I am really nervous, we lied to Savage and it makes me really nervous to bring someone like that to the merge

Kass telling all of them, remember someone over there is going to feel on the bottom...blah

Andrew: conf: A merge, a BEAUTIFUL THING, thrilled!

I have suffered, praying to the S gods, that today it's a merge and I will be back with my baton brothers, PLEASE!

Intro

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-15, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Previously on Survivor...."
Hey... there's already a thread up for tonight's episode.

11-04-15, 09:28 PM (EST)
3. "Post Intro, pre-merge"
Come walking down the beach see the feast supplies...

What's up taKeo...waving, Joe: we head over the hill and I see them 13, no way it's a merge too big a number

Keith reads, congrats you have merged

Joe: everyone's excited, a lot of people here, once you make the merge things are about to change, see Stephen's back

All new merge, it's dangerous, it's the merge

Kasss toasts the 13 best losers ever

Kelley: so excited, freaking out inside I didn't make the merge last time but I did now, want to push through I want to win, there is one winner! I came here to play! $ quote

Then they are all eating and they ask about the vote last night, ask Kass who she voted for...she tells them that Wigle Savage and Woo voted for Sp....bizarre twist, Spencer's fate was in my hands and I didn't abuse it
spencer: chaos Kass, my saviour

Kass conf: Last night I pretty much decided to save sp, and I feel that he really trusts me so I can play that fcard with him...

Stephen: I was sitting there ready to pounce, everyone knew as soon as that food was done....you have to hit the ground running in new school survivor...you need to make an all of 7 right now to get the majority for this first vote see the snake

see Andrew and Jeremy walk off

Andrew conf: I am the happiest man alive back home with my original baton

Jeremy, you cannot believe how quickly this all went down, how fast and stealth like it went down. right now, we have 6 of them coming for you or me....we need our 7...you, me, tasha, now what about fishbach? He's down with us, we can pull in wiggle

Andrew told me that Wigle has my back, we need seven, from a numbers standpoint I have to go after Joe, to confirm...

Kass talking see spider

Kass and Went, need Abi, Spencer, Ciara, Joe, Keith, 7 we are good

Kelley: says we are good

Kelley conf: Spencer and Joe, wild cards , Spencer and Joe are the power players that control this game, need them

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •