The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-15, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Pre-IC..."
So, it's boiling down to Kass vs. Tasha

see birds in ocean landing...

Morning, Kass conf: I know that Tasha can be a fire cracker and I am ready to rumble. It's one of the original baton's that is going to run this show....unless someone here is ready to upset the apple cart, god forbid it's chaos Kass that does that...

Tasha talking to her in the shelter...Tasha: So, I feel like yesterday went bad...yes, you did say to me that the baton thing is no more,
how did I say that when it's all I am working with
it's the old Tahsh, you didn't learn from your last game
Kass: conf: She's not over the last game she's planted all these seeds of deception, I could tell all of her little allies, see Jeremy, Stephen... bye bye bayon...

Tasha and Kass continue talking: here's the deal, you just told me all I need to know, here's the line, it's been drawn, game on!

Kass conf: I want to win second chance and If I have to use Chaos Kass, I will...

see them return to the shelter, Tasha sits next to Abi, she tells them I just had a conversation with Kass, and Kass interrupts, she said, no more baton to me....tasha is now defensive...Kimmi says that you guys are bringing in history can we just have ,a clean slate? Kass tells them all, I am going for Tasha, because she doesn't trust me.

Ciera conf: tasha walks in with Kass and created kaos around camp, people are turning on each other, but I can use that to my advantage , there is def a strong group at old baton, plant some doubt and break them up....so ciera tells them all...
we saw how close Savage was getting to Woo, savage and woo made comments to me that you were a big threat, to jermeh...there were big people at the merge that needed to go and you and Joe were 2 of them....SAVAGE is so pissed, you just woke up a raging bull, see Savage telling them it's all lies
Conf Savage: we have a beautiful 2 headed dragon that is wreaking havoc on our beautiful tribe right now, and we need to take one of the heads and just lop it off see Kass then Ciera

IC, come on in guys!

See spencer. Tell me about the merge? Ciera says that there is chaos around camp they don't know where loyalties lie yet, need the IN around your next...see the IN

stand on narrow beam while balancing ball on platform, then move down to more narrow beam while hand moves down farther on the pole, last one standing wins...Spencer Kass Tasha have done this, Tasha won immunity

They all get set, it's windy...10 minutes in each section, Stephen is first out
if you stop thinking about what you are doing even for a moment, you will be out....see Kimmi, Joe, Keith, Keith is out next

Ciera is out
Kimmi out
NEXT Level: Move down to more narrow level, hand down farther on pole

Abi is out
Kass is out
No second chance redemption for Kass says Jiffy
Wiggle out
Wentworth out
4 men and 1 women, the 1 women won this the only other time this has played

Move to last and third section

Savage is out
down to 4, Joe and Jeremy the newbies, with Spencer and Tasha the vets
Tasha is out
Jeremy is out
down to 2, spencer and Joe
big second chance story for spencer, can he redeem right here against one of the most fierce competitors in the game....spencer is wobbling, and drops, Joe wins first Individual immunity....with a hint of star wars music...hahah

Joe...it's a beautiful one...safe, the rest, see Kass, Abi, Ciera, Savage, Kass, Joe

Someone will come up short

Joe conf: big decision tonight, spencer and I have been put in the middle, big swing votes, all I know is I am glad I have the IN, it's going to be one hell of a TC

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S31|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|...   tribephyl     11-04-15       
   First 5   tribephyl     11-04-15     1  
   merge   tribephyl     11-04-15     2  
   I give UP!!!   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     3  
   Unleash the #ChaosKass!   tribephyl     11-04-15     4  
     RE: Unleash the #ChaosKass!   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     11  
   Pre-IC...   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     5  
     RE: Pre-IC...   michel2     11-04-15     7  
         RE: Pre-IC...   Flowerpower1     11-05-15     19  
             RE: Pre-IC...   michel2     11-05-15     22  
   Pre-TC Strategizing and Fallout   tribephyl     11-04-15     6  
     RE: Pre-TC Strategizing and Fallout   michel2     11-04-15     9  
         RE: Pre-TC Strategizing and Fallout   CTgirl     11-05-15     18  
             Kelley....   Flowerpower1     11-05-15     20  
   Post IC, preTC Drama...   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     8  
     RE: Post IC, preTC Drama...   michel2     11-04-15     12  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     10  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   michel2     11-04-15     13  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     16  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   CTgirl     11-05-15     21  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     15  
   Next time on...   tribephyl     11-04-15     14  
     RE: Next time on...   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     17  
         RE: Next time on...   b1whois     11-05-15     23  
             RE: Next time on...   michel2     11-05-15     24  
             RE: Next time on...   PepeLePew13     11-06-15     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •