The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-04-15, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I give UP!!!"
Post pouncing after the merge feast...

Orkun day 18, see Joe doing Joe-go, and here comes Savage

Savage: it's critical that I re connect with Joe, we really need him

they talk....if we have our baton's we can make it to day 30

we have all and Kelly, if we get to day 30 then we will figure it out,

Joe: Savage is playing with his heart, I think I can trust him, but I had a thing with 5, I need to talk to them...

see Kelley and Spencer:

Kelley conf: I need to find out if Sp wants to work with me

she tells him that she trusts that group more than Tasha, Sp is not sure of Joe and Keith, she tells him that he is 100%, needs to check with Joe

Spencer says there is 2 warring groups and Joe and I are smack dab in the middle

Spencer says that he doesn't have any allies that he has had for more than one day, talking to Joe....that sucks, Sp thinks there is a baton group...jeremy tasha

puts things in Joe language, it's like football terms it's like this person and them, bhah....

we have to watch each others backs...ok?

raining, they are all in the shelter, see spencer...Kass says that she feels grounded...Stephen has a poem to share with them....it's deep, about earth flaming out...they are smiling and laughing...Andrew says you should do that everyday for us

Kass says that she feels there is a bro hood going on, hshe has the most connections....she's talking to Kass, with all the different swaps...Kass says that you could be on the list cause you win challenges...Kass tells her she's tight with Jeremy...but not with stephen

Tasha: I put my trust in Kass last time, she flipped and ruined my game, I will not allow her to cut my second chance

Kass: tried to talk with Tasha she does't trust me, she's still hung up on Cagayan, this is my second chance, don't mess with my 2nd chance, she just unleashed the beast

see them talking, indeed...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S31|Ep 7|East Coast Spoiler Thread|...   tribephyl     11-04-15       
   First 5   tribephyl     11-04-15     1  
   merge   tribephyl     11-04-15     2  
   I give UP!!!   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     3  
   Unleash the #ChaosKass!   tribephyl     11-04-15     4  
     RE: Unleash the #ChaosKass!   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     11  
   Pre-IC...   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     5  
     RE: Pre-IC...   michel2     11-04-15     7  
         RE: Pre-IC...   Flowerpower1     11-05-15     19  
             RE: Pre-IC...   michel2     11-05-15     22  
   Pre-TC Strategizing and Fallout   tribephyl     11-04-15     6  
     RE: Pre-TC Strategizing and Fallout   michel2     11-04-15     9  
         RE: Pre-TC Strategizing and Fallout   CTgirl     11-05-15     18  
             Kelley....   Flowerpower1     11-05-15     20  
   Post IC, preTC Drama...   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     8  
     RE: Post IC, preTC Drama...   michel2     11-04-15     12  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     10  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   michel2     11-04-15     13  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     16  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   CTgirl     11-05-15     21  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     15  
   Next time on...   tribephyl     11-04-15     14  
     RE: Next time on...   Flowerpower1     11-04-15     17  
         RE: Next time on...   b1whois     11-05-15     23  
             RE: Next time on...   michel2     11-05-15     24  
             RE: Next time on...   PepeLePew13     11-06-15     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •