The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Worst. Team. Ever."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Worst. Team. Ever."
We've all speculated on mixing the teams up from the current and past AR's, and have come up with some combinations that would be hard to beat. In this thread however, Id like your best guess on team combos that would be your best bet to be eliminated first. Kind of the TAR ANTI-ALL STARS. Please put your team in your subject line, and use the text space to tell us why you think YOUR team would lose!

Religion is for people afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have been there.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mary Adam & Peach Esbea 01-29-05 1
   RE: Mary Adam & Peach klk 02-10-05 34
 Romber HistoryDetective 01-29-05 2
   Romber volsfan 01-29-05 6
       RE: Romber ARnutz 01-29-05 8
           RE: Romber toddE 02-07-05 28
   RE: Romber nailbone 02-01-05 20
       RE: Romber minitroll 02-01-05 23
 Jonathan & Karyn (of Lenny & Karyn) Surveysez 01-29-05 3
   RE: Jonathan & Karyn (of Lenny & Ka... Peetah 11-25-05 35
 Jonathan & Flo ARnutz 01-29-05 4
 Wil & Jonathan Spidey 01-29-05 5
   Or, Jonathan and Mirna Cygnus X1 01-29-05 7
       Or, Mirna & Kim ARnutz 01-29-05 9
   Lori & Jonathan Earl Colby Pottinger 11-27-05 36
 Gus and Marshall Cygnus X1 01-29-05 10
   RE: Gus and Marshall ARnutz 01-29-05 11
   RE: Gus and Marshall laureli 02-01-05 18
   RE: Gus and Marshall Cygnus X1 11-28-05 39
 Adam/Chuck mikey 01-29-05 12
 Bolo & Heather Estee 01-30-05 13
   RE: Bolo & Heather ohmyheck 02-01-05 22
 Jonathan & Allison brvnkrz 01-30-05 14
   Ding, Ding, Ding samboohoo 02-01-05 21
 Mary Adam and Flo PepeLePew13 01-30-05 15
 Mirna& Flo ohmyheck 01-30-05 16
   RE: Mirna& Flo HistoryDetective 01-30-05 17
 Jonathan & Mirna dabo 02-01-05 19
 Adam and Flo Oscirus 02-02-05 24
 Colin & Flo Scuba Steve 02-02-05 25
 Charla and Aaron Cygnus X1 02-03-05 26
 Paul and Adam ohmyheck 02-03-05 27
 Flo & Hayden AMAI 02-08-05 29
 Freddy/Kendra clemsonbeav 02-09-05 30
   RE: Freddy/Kendra ARnutz 02-09-05 31
       RE: Freddy/Kendra clemsonbeav 02-09-05 33
 Poopert/Anyone J Slice 02-09-05 32
   RE: Poopert/Anyone Earl Colby Pottinger 11-27-05 37
 Flo/Kim Estee 11-28-05 38
 Marion & Rachel Ryan DeMaster 11-29-05 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mary Adam & Peach"
Are you kidding? Neither one can drive a standard OR read a map. I'd laugh my butt off watching them try to decide who was going to "eat the nasty thing". I dub them "Team Drama Queen".

Religion is for people afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have been there.

klk 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-10-05, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail klk Click to send private message to klk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Mary Adam & Peach"
Hahaha! I am sitting laughing my ##### off, I happened on this site quite by mistake , I am a huge fan of tar and follow it religiously, mary adam is so funny, and so suitable.
Did you hear Phil recapping in the last episode ?
'were adam had to face most of his fears, / were adam feared most of the roadblocks', I can remeber but both hubby and me fell off the couch laughing.
Good lord, people seem to be harsh to them, I hope they all are taking it in good spirits..
I at least have nothing personal against any of them.
This is the best entertainment tv has to offer since they sold out the mole..

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Romber"
Haven't seen them race yet and I am already nauseated about TAR7. T&A won't get her front point A to point B and bullying won't get him very far either.

a sig by syren
Donald Trump puts the ass in class.

Please, make them go away.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Romber"
I with you on this one! I am not looking as forward to this season as I have been in the past only because they are on it! YUCK YUCK YUCK!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Romber"
I agree with you guys! Maybe their time on it will be limited.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-07-05, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Romber"
As much of a reality addict as I am, I won't watch any show with Romber the ultimate DAW on it. I will be watching these boards only to see when they are eliminated. I have been an off-and-on viewer of TAR because the teams I really HATE always seem to do well. So the nasty pair probably does do well, like Nailbone says, but I won't be watching. Now if they had, say, Lex and Kathy or Rob C. and Shii Ann going up against them, that would be a different story

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Romber"
I disagree and I think they'll at least be in the final 4 or 5 (how many teams do they start with?). I might even entertain a small wager to that effect (sig pic or what not).

Handcrafted by Rolly - ain't it cool!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Romber"
Nooooooooooooo! *sob* I want them Philiminated early.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-29-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jonathan & Karyn (of Lenny & Karyn)"
Remember her constantly yelling "Lenny"? She would do well as a partner with Jonathan.

I child proofed my house and they still get in.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-25-05, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Jonathan & Karyn (of Lenny & Karyn)"
Actually, I really liked Karyn. She was definately the brains of that team. Lenny, though nice, was a dope. Remember when he couldn't find the flag from the Eiffel Tower? SO, he lied, told Karyn it was at Notre Dame, and then they had to go back to the Eiffel Tower to find the clue again!! (It was actually at the Arc de Triomphe)

She would be on my list of people for potential All-Stars who was hampered by a bad partner.

01-29-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jonathan & Flo"
Could you imagine Flo being screamed at by Jerko and her whining back about constantly giving up?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Wil & Jonathan"
Because one of them would be dead before the first pit stop.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Or, Jonathan and Mirna"
He wouldn't have to worry about who would be carrying the heavier backpack. She'd stuff him into his by the first Roadblock.

01-29-05, 04:44 PM (EST)
9. " Or, Mirna & Kim"
They'd be out first because neither one of them would do the roadblock.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Lori & Jonathan"
Because I want to make sure that it is Jonathan that is the one beaten to a plup. Really, I pay good money to see that teaming.

01-29-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Gus and Marshall"
They weren't horrible racers; they're just the All Out-Of-Shape Team.

(I only started watching during TAR 5, and I've read the most excellent summaries for the earlier races; would anyone else qualify better?)

This is probably where I'd be. But at least I can swim.

01-29-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Gus and Marshall"
I was trying to come up with someone to be paired with Gus. That is a good one.

laureli 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-01-05, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail laureli Click to send private message to laureli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Gus and Marshall"
Bwahahahahahah!!!! I laughed out loud at the mental picture!
"Team Puffenstuff"

awesome siggie courtesy of the amazing KObrienfan!

11-28-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Gus and Marshall"
Actually, I think we've found an even better teammate for Gus.

Introducing Team Slowpoke:

Gus and Wally!

"Give me liberty . . . or a bran muffin!" --Colin Mochrie, "Whose Line"

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-29-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Adam/Chuck "
Team Aduck (if it walks like a duck ...)

Roadblock -- get to first base with this drunk, horny chick.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bolo & Heather"
'Travel six miles by roller skates to the city of To-Yolks -- forget this: let's just get a cab.'

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-01-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bolo & Heather"
They would be team, "Hoock'd on Fonicks wurcked four mee."

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jonathan & Allison"
They would be too busy yelling at and blaming each other.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Ding, Ding, Ding"
I think we have a winner.

On the flip side, Donny & Victoria would never get out of the gate because there'd be no one there to "encourage" them.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Mary Adam and Flo"
They'd be having weekly competitions to out-cry each other and scream and yell, etc. And we'd be having weekly threats to quit and jump on train tracks.

And it's very possible that this might be the first Anti-AllStar team where both people have won the damn Race.

Scratch and sniff

01-30-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Mirna& Flo"
Whine Faster, Flo!!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mirna& Flo"
*snort*

a sig by syren
Just another gay taxpaying American citizen deprived of his civil rights.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jonathan & Mirna"
Not a big fan of either but I bet she'd slap him silly if he tried to treat her the way he treated Victoria. Hm.... maybe it's time for a revival of Celebrity Boxing.

SMILES ARE FREE

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-02-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Adam and Flo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-05 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

Who would carry who in this doomed pairing?

Thank you for giving me honor in hat form.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-02-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Colin & Flo"
Or even better Colin & Jonathan.

02-03-05, 10:54 PM (EST)
26. "Charla and Aaron"
The greatest pairing since 7'7" Manute Bol and 5'3" Muggsy Bogues were both on the Washington Bullets.

Which should still be their name.

Seriously, Manute is recovering from a near-fatal cab accident last summer. He's given millions to his homeland of Sudan.

02-03-05, 11:34 PM (EST)
27. "Paul and Adam"
"I quit!"

"No, I quit!"

"I quit first!"

"No, you didn't!"

"Yes I did!"

You get it.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-08-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Flo & Hayden"
The nagging & whining & moaning - ha!

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-09-05, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Freddy/Kendra"
Because it needs to happen to them sooner or later. Preferrably sooner.

Sorry. I'm still ill.

02-09-05, 07:53 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Freddy/Kendra"
Yes! I agree, they are very offensive!

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-09-05, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Freddy/Kendra"
OMH yes. However, K/J are honorary members with us. (I said.)

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Poopert/Anyone"
Come on. Anyone wanna see Rupert on tv again?

Anyone?

Yeah, I'd prefer Romber. And that's saying a LOT.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-27-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Poopert/Anyone"
Romber & Colin.

While I don't personally like either persons, both of these people are very capable in thier own ways. However, both want to be the leader and they think very diffirently from each other. The odds that they can work together seems very low, fights between them will be out of this world in nature.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Flo/Kim"
'So which one of us is doing this physically intensive Roadblock?'

'Well, it's not going to be me.'

'It sure won't be me.'

*eight hours pass*

'Ready to do it yet?'

'No.'

Ryan DeMaster 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-29-05, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ryan%20DeMaster Click to send private message to Ryan%20DeMaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Marion & Rachel"
Marion Paolo and Rachel Weaver, both from TAR:FE.

This team would lose because Rachel is virtually deadweight and Marion is physically incapable of holding up her share let alone the entire team. As a bonus, Rachel would also drive Marion over the edge with her typical jack@$$ commentary, thus causing these two to hate each other before they made it to the Mat of Philimination.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •