The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-15, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
Here is the depository for Ep. 07 VidCaps and the discussion of those VidCaps...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 PostShow Promo tribephyl 10-29-15 1
   RE: PostShow Promo Flowerpower1 10-29-15 2
       RE: PostShow Promo michel2 10-29-15 3
       RE: PostShow Promo PepeLePew13 10-29-15 4
           Crab Flowerpower1 10-29-15 5
               RE: Crab CTgirl 10-29-15 6
               Editing Thread Preview! michel2 10-29-15 8
       RE: PostShow Promo coldbrewer 10-29-15 7
           RE: PostShow Promo Georganna 10-30-15 9
               RE: PostShow Promo Flowerpower1 10-30-15 13
                   RE: PostShow Promo Outsider32 10-30-15 20
                       RE: PostShow Promo Flowerpower1 10-31-15 22
               For the Fun of Them ... Georganna 11-02-15 47
 RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... tribephyl 10-30-15 10
   RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... tribephyl 10-30-15 11
       RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... Flowerpower1 10-30-15 14
           RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... suzzee 10-30-15 16
               Keith suzzee 10-30-15 17
                   RE: Keith CTgirl 10-30-15 19
                       RE: Keith suzzee 11-02-15 45
       RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... Georganna 10-30-15 18
   RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... michel2 10-30-15 12
       RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... CTgirl 10-30-15 15
           RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... Outsider32 10-30-15 21
               RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... Flowerpower1 10-31-15 23
                   RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... tribephyl 10-31-15 24
                       RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... michel2 10-31-15 25
                           RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... Flowerpower1 10-31-15 27
 S31E07 Press Image Timestamps Sheldor 10-31-15 26
   RE: S31E07 Press Image Timestamps michel2 10-31-15 29
       RE: S31E07 Press Image Timestamps suzzee 11-02-15 46
 Tasha's Napkin Georganna 10-31-15 28
   RE: Tasha's Napkin michel2 10-31-15 30
       RE: Tasha's Napkin Georganna 10-31-15 31
           RE: Tasha's Napkin michel2 10-31-15 32
               RE: Tasha's Napkin Georganna 10-31-15 33
                   RE: Tasha's Napkin Sheldor 11-03-15 51
           RE: Tasha's Napkin tribephyl 11-01-15 36
               RE: Tasha's Napkin Georganna 11-01-15 37
                   It's a f**** Stick...But... michel2 11-01-15 40
                       RE: It's a f**** Stick...But... Georganna 11-01-15 41
                           RE: It's a f**** Stick...But... michel2 11-01-15 42
   RE: Tasha's Napkin Outsider32 11-01-15 34
   RE: Tasha's Napkin Outsider32 11-01-15 35
 RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 ... Georganna 11-01-15 38
   Joe wins IMMUNITY! Flowerpower1 11-01-15 39
       RE: Joe wins IMMUNITY! tribephyl 11-01-15 44
       RE: Joe wins IMMUNITY! Georganna 11-02-15 48
 Web Promo tribephyl 11-01-15 43
   Breakdown of 2 warring sides... Flowerpower1 11-02-15 49
       RE: Breakdown of 2 warring sides... Outsider32 11-02-15 50
 S31E07 Play To Win (Sneak Peek) Sheldor 11-03-15 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-29-15, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "PostShow Promo"
Transcript and VidCaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

Probst: Next time on Survivor...
Probst: the merge is coming...
Keith (reading message): Congratulations you have merged.
Joe (cam. conf.): Now the game is on. Once you make the merge, things are about to change.
Probst: ...and Chaos Kass is back.
Kass: Here's the line that's been drawn. People should think about who they're working with and the manipulation they're trying to run. -23
Kass: Don't mess with my second chance. You've just unleashed the beast.

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-29-15, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PostShow Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-15 AT 09:04 AM (EST)

Thoughts:

1. The crab on the rock and barnacles is getting blindsided by the wave. Will the next elimination be another blindside?

2. While everyone is listening to Kass talk, Tasha, Ciera, Jeremy, Spencer, Savage, Fishbach, they all have a blank expression on their faces with the exception of....

Savage is so pissed, and he'll be out for revenge. He considered Kass to be nothing but a nice lady, boy was he blindsided!

Then the other picture that is telling to me is this one:

Will Savage stab her in the back?

I remember Kass' first confessional. She was happy with the way she played the first time, as Kaos Kass. She said the only thing she wanted to do this time around was to play nice and fool everyone UNTIL the merge. From the promo, this sounds like she is one that is sticking to her own plan! The problem is that they are on to her.

I guess the only thing we have to get past is, is this misdirection? Who else could be in trouble? Joe? We see he has a confessional in the promo and we know that Stephen is gunning for him.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-29-15, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Good point, FP. Another thing that I find interesting is that Kass is talking directly to Tasha, her original victim. Tasha and Savage have become very close. They could team up on her or Kass gets the numbers and they team up on Savaga and Tasha.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-15, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PostShow Promo"
But the crab is still standing after being hit by that wave...

10-29-15, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Crab"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-15 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

But the crab is still standing after being hit by that wave...

....Well, maybe that is the key. Who ever is the biggest crab will weather the storm?

Also, good points regarding Tasha and Kass, michel. Tasha is indeed close to Savage and what they did to him, will not sit well at all with Tasha. And, we know how she's playing this season, she's asking for forgiveness after she wins the million dollars!

That move last night could have a huge impact on this game. The girls + Spencer went rogue on Andrew Savage last night. Andrew was the leader of original Bayon. He had cultivated relationships with Kass, who he mentioned last night that he found her to be quite nice, and had never seen a bad side to her. He had also cultivated a relationship with Ciera. He had one with Abi as well, but Abi was not on his original tribe. The women going against him last night was a slap in the face, pure mutiny against him as a leader. He is going to be livid. With the merge, what happened last night will totally tear original Bayon in half. Sides will be taken, imo. And, the one that will gain the most out of this is Spencer.

Kass and Ciera are in the F5 with Keith/Joe/Kelley

Andrew Savage is solid with Jeremy/Tasha/Joe

Those that could go either way?
Stephen: doesn't like Savage, but is with Jeremy and Kimmi
Kimmi: Likes Savage and Kass/Ciera
Abi: Likes Savage, but seems to like Kass/Ciera as well
Spencer: probably doesn't like any of them now, but anyone that is not him will do
Kelley: neutral, hasn't been with any of the ones in conflict.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-15, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Crab"
I just posted the CBS press release in the title etc. thread. Looks like Kass and Spencer are at it again. "...Also, history repeats itself for two feuding castaways..."

So my big question is (and maybe someone with a better memory than I can answer it) how often, if ever, does the person focused on for the next week become the boot instead of the misdirection? Sure sounds like the those two will be in the cross hairs.

10-29-15, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Editing Thread Preview!"
Stephen wanted to set the tenor of the season by booting Joe but Ciera and Kass beat him to hit.

Yes, Bayon is fractured BUT it has been fractured 6-4 since day 1. It's just that the fracture had been hidden behind a layer of "love tribe". I think Kass and Ciera moved away from Andrew primarily because they weren't in his 6 and they didn't want him getting MORE numbers before the merge.

coldbrewer 370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-29-15, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Anyone notice the exasperated look on Kimmi's face, who is sitting next to Tasha?

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-15, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PostShow Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-15 AT 06:28 AM (EST)

Anyone notice the exasperated look on Kimmi's face ...

I did. And it may be important to remember Monica's boot in the light of that expression.

Jeremy is concerned with keeping a phalanx of strong, male players as a shield against his own boot. So he isn't going to challenge Kimmi if she becomes annoyed enough with - or feels her prominent position in the Bayon pecking order threatened enough by - any player who doesn't fit that description - to lobby for her/his elimination.

Particularly since allowing Kimmi or other members of his alliance(s) to make those choices keeps Jeremy's hands - in comparison - clean. Sometimes the most expedient path to the $1,000, 000 is the one that a strong - and smart - player enables others to make for him.

Example: Earl Cole. Who didn't win a single Challenge. And who received only a single vote. Until he got them all.

Then there is also the fact that I said at the beginning of the Season that I thought that a Fire native would win the Game. I still do. And we're down to three: Keith, Andrew (who is really beginning to exasperate ... me) and Jeremy ...

Note: I don't think that it's coincidental - or irrelevant - that so many of the VidCaps of Jeremy include Stephen on his right and Kimmi on his left. Like so ...

10-30-15, 08:30 AM (EST)
13. "RE: PostShow Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-15 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

Wow, those pics are great, G! Remember what Tina told us, pay attention to who is next to whom. Not only is Jeremy surrounded by his minions, Kimmi and Stephen, but look who is next to Savage, Abi and Tasha! Funny!

Also, Spencer is next to his new BFF, Kass, and Kelley Went is next to Joe.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-15, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Ciera is sitting in front of Spencer too. Hmm.........Kass and Ciera flip?

10-31-15, 07:39 AM (EST)
22. "RE: PostShow Promo"

Jeremy is sitting so pretty. It seems as though the Bayon tribe has revolved around him. Everyone comes back to Jeremy. Look at the above picture...

He's got Stephen, Kimmi, and Tasha all around him. He was set up nicely with Andrew, Joe, Keith, and Tasha in the original Bayon, then he had his "family", with new BFF, Spencer, Stephen, Kimmi, and Kelly. Jeremy has had the luxury of keeping a low enough profile and letting his minions flesh out the drama and problem areas, as Kimmi did with Monica.

11-02-15, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "For the Fun of Them ..."
From my latest edit of Signs of Survival | Cambodia's Survivors (which really might be completely updated by showtime Wednesday) ...

Below are two (I think, hilarious) examples of the mayhem that a bored Aries can manage to make of just one little ... chicken:

10-30-15, 02:03 AM (EST)
10. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
There are lots of them, so I linked 'em all to their bigger counterparts... I haven't checked all 55, so pardon me if a few are missed somehow.

| |

10-30-15, 02:29 AM (EST)
11. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
The merge flag?
Apparently, before being finshed. OR they have a photochopper on staff.

4 are missing...I definitely see Tasha, Savage and Fishbach. Anyone else have ideas as to who?

10-30-15, 08:59 AM (EST)
14. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
I bet Joe drew it?

The first tree has a design on it, then a #12, 2 blank ones, then Savage, then a black sock with "LA", then CFD?, the LE, Fish, then a ying and yang, 2 blanks and Tasha...??

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-15, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
That black sock might be the stat of Louisana, LA?

BOO!

10-30-15, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Keith"
Keith is from Keithville, Louisana

Keithville, of all things. haha

I feel tingly all over

10-30-15, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Keith"
He said in an interview after his first season that he lives on Keith Road too.

11-02-15, 11:27 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Keith"
omg lol

10-30-15, 12:09 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-15 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Jeremy is a member of the Cambridge Fire Department.

The #12 in Blue and Green could refer to the Seattle Seahawks' 12th Man. And Kelley Wentworth is from Seattle.

Yin Yang is a symbol of Balance. And Joe is a Libra, the Zodiac Sign symbolized by The Scales. He also practices one or more of the Meditation Arts/Yoga Disciplines whose goal is to achieve/restore balance and harmony. So, Joe? Or Kelly? Whose Zodiac Sign is not Libra (she is a Cancer - The Crab) but who practices and teaches Yoga.

The stylized (Aztec-like) flower on the far left could be Abi-Maria's?

10-30-15, 05:53 AM (EST)
12. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
That challenge is going to be tough if they have to stand on each other's head!

Since it involves balls, Keith should win.

10-30-15, 09:15 AM (EST)
15. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
Tasha won this in Cagayan. Spencer made it to the 3rd stage too but Tasha outlasted him.

10-30-15, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-15 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

Will Tasha be as flexible this time though? She looks a little different this time.

I would actually be on the lookout for Kelly, who won a endurance challenge over Colleen in Borneo. She could give Tasha and Keith a run for their money.

10-31-15, 07:58 AM (EST)
23. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
I think this is the start of the challenge, you can see that Keith, Jeremy, Abi, Kimmi, and Kelley all look like they have just put their balls on the plate...

Here they are, I would think that Kelly would be great at this too, but look how far she is holding her arm out that is holding the plate....too far imo....or, she could be struggling here? Stephen sure is.

10-31-15, 01:22 PM (EST)
24. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"

Yeah, I don't see Kelly lasting long. I agree, her arm (and Stephen's arm) are out way too far. Their bicep will tire, causing the muscles to spasm and the arm to shake. The arm placement of all others (to a degree) looks better. Joe and Savage look solid. I'm interested in seeing how Joe's side stance works for him.
Keith and Jeremy look borderline. Jeremy actually looks too tense. Like he's using muscle strength to keep his arm "locked" in. And for me, Keith's stance is going to be a problem. His center of gravity should be placed OVER the wood. The ankle is the anchor to that center. His ankles are hanging over a bit and if not careful (or done for too long) will cause him to shake and possibly lose center of gravity, resulting in having to readjust faster which will cause the balls to over compensate. Keith is indeed good with his balls, but I don't see him winning this one.

Besides, these are all from round 1. 1 big ball, 1st handhold, widest plank.
With Round 2 (2 medium balls, 2nd handhold, middle plank) and Round 3 (3 small balls, 3rd handhold, narrowest plank) I only see Joe, Savage and possibly Jeremy getting there. OF THESE 6.

With the others...
Kimmi, Abi, Kass, Ciera, Spencer, Kelley and Tasha. As noted, this image is definitely from seconds after JP says "drop your hands..." Kimmi, Abi and Kelley are the last to accomplish it, so it's hard to tell how well or badly those three will do. (But I'll 'limb' it and say none of the three are our winner)
Kass and Spencer seem to have that arm too far out problem, Tasha and Ciera look pretty locked in.

I think the winner of the IC will be either Tasha, Ciera, Joe or Savage. Neither Jeremy or Keith will feel the need to push harder at this moment. With Joe and Savage still there, Jeremy should feel VERY safe. Joe and Savage are alpha beasts who don't want to be in danger when they go to TC. Ciera feels in danger and it's because Savage tossed her name under the bus last TC. She's gonna play hard just so she can beat Savage (and be secure). Tasha is, apparently, just that single minded. Goal = The End. No matter how many good things are neglected or bad things paid attention too. (She's gonna be doing a lot of penance when she gets home.)
Maybe the airing of dirty laundry between Kass and Tasha creates enough of a doubt in Tasha's head that she'll NEED to win this IC.

On paper, Kass, Ciera, Joe, Kelley and Keith are still aligned, and they have since added Spencer to their ranks.

Tasha, Savage and Abi are together and presumably, Savage and Tasha REjoin their alliance mate Jeremy. Who was kinda forced into aligning with Stephen and Kimmi.

In this scenario, where would Kelly align herself?

But, as I see it... Old-Bayon is indeed split. Original alliance mates will hook back up and new alliances made since will falter. Joe, Savage, Keith, Jeremy and Tasha will be tight. Kelley may follow Joe, if that side has the numbers, and I think they will.
At that point, Kass, Spencer and Ciera MUST gain/maintain Abi and Kelly, as well as Stephen and Kimmi to get numbers.
But do Kimmi and Stephen feel most safe with the old-bayon? They're 6th and 7th no matter which side they choose, so they'll probably stick with the familiar. And while Kelly is pretty much up in the air as far as predicting where she'll go, Abi is fairly predictable when aligning, wherever she feels safest and most needed. Tasha and Savage have offered that to her already and don't appear to be turning it off, at least to Abi's perception. So I predict Abi falls in line behind Tahsa and Savage, along with all the rest of the Old-Bayon poweralliance.

10-31-15, 02:08 PM (EST)
25. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
"But, as I see it... Old-Bayon is indeed split. Original alliance mates will hook back up and new alliances made since will falter. Joe, Savage, Keith, Jeremy and Tasha will be tight. Kelley may follow Joe, if that side has the numbers, and I think they will."

That is how I see it also, Tribe. I think Abi will join them because of Tasha. Spencer cannot stay with Kass too long either.

I think it would be perfect Karma if "Chaos Kass", who came to life at the Cagayan merge, sees her survivor life come to an end at the Cambodian merge.

10-31-15, 04:56 PM (EST)
27. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
"But, as I see it... Old-Bayon is indeed split. Original alliance mates will hook back up and new alliances made since will falter. Joe, Savage, Keith, Jeremy and Tasha will be tight. Kelley may follow Joe, if that side has the numbers, and I think they will."
That is how I see it also, Tribe. I think Abi will join them because of Tasha. Spencer cannot stay with Kass too long either.

I think it would be perfect Karma if "Chaos Kass", who came to life at the Cagayan merge, sees her survivor life come to an end at the Cambodian merge.

Yes, I agree with you, gentlemen. I think Abi will stay with Savage and Tasha, and I think that Spencer will go back with Jeremy too, and I think Kelly will go with Spencer and Savage. So, the sides could end up something like this:

Joe, Savage, Keith, Jeremy, Tasha, with the tag alongs ~ Stephen, Kimmi, Abi, Spencer, Kelly. I also think that Kelley will want to stay with Joe. So, where will Kass and Ciera fall? This will really be fun!

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-15, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "S31E07 Press Image Timestamps"
The Timestamps on the photos are not real useful now that the tribes have merged. I didn't have time to convert this code to display the Thumbnail Images with links to the Full Size images like Tribephyl did (THANKS!). I can edit this post later and change it to Thumbnail images with links but for now here are the Timestamps with Full Size Press Images (55 of them!)

55 Episode 7 Press Images on Survivor Fever at
http://www.survivorfever.net/s31_press_images_ep7.html

Images 1-25 and 27-44 have time stamps.
Images 26-27 and 45-55 do NOT have time stamps. Images were resized smaller and lost their EXIF data

Three Cameras

3 Monty Brinton Cameras

1. 2014 PST? +15:07 = ICT; Monty Brinton; Canon EOS 5D Mark III # WRONG YEAR
  2. 2015 PDT? +14:08 = ICT; Monty Brinton; Canon EOS 5D Mark III
  3. 2015 PDT? +27:00 = ICT; Monty Brinton; Canon EOS-1D X # WRONG AM/PM should be PM

Tue Jun 16, 2015

106607_D27618.JPG 06/15/2014 08:00 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/16/2015 11:07 AM ICT
_0019

106607_D27645.JPG 06/15/2015 08:38 AM -> Camera 3 +27:00 = 06/16/2015 11:38 AM ICT
_0015

106607_D26925.JPG 06/15/2014 08:32 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/16/2015 11:39 AM ICT
_0018

106607_D26932.JPG 06/15/2014 08:32 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/16/2015 11:39 AM ICT
_0016

106607_D26999.JPG 06/15/2014 08:33 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/16/2015 11:40 AM ICT
_0017

106607_D27026.JPG 06/15/2014 08:33 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/16/2015 11:40 AM ICT
_0020

106607_D27117.JPG 06/15/2014 08:37 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/16/2015 11:44 AM ICT
_0023

106607_D27188.JPG 06/15/2014 08:54 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/16/2015 12:01 PM ICT
_0024

106607_D27218.JPG (no time stamp)
_0026

106607_D27248.JPG (no time stamp)
_0027

106607_D27684.JPG (no time stamp)
_0053

106607_D27769.JPG 06/15/2015 09:18 AM -> Camera 3 +27:00 = 06/16/2015 12:18 PM ICT
_0037

106607_D27837.JPG 06/15/2015 09:27 AM -> Camera 3 +27:00 = 06/16/2015 12:27 PM ICT
_0025

106607_D28012.JPG 06/15/2015 09:47 AM -> Camera 3 +27:00 = 06/16/2015 12:47 PM ICT
_0038

106607_D28329.JPG 06/15/2015 11:23 AM -> Camera 3 +27:00 = 06/16/2015 02:23 PM ICT
_0021

106607_D28405.JPG 06/15/2015 11:27 AM -> Camera 3 +27:00 = 06/16/2015 02:27 PM ICT
_0039

106607_D28559.JPG 06/15/2015 11:53 AM -> Camera 3 +27:00 = 06/16/2015 02:53 PM ICT
_0028

106607_D28632.JPG (no time stamp)
_0048

106607_D28783.JPG (no time stamp)
_0055

106607_D28888.JPG (no time stamp)
_0051

Wed Jun 17, 2015

106607_D29207.JPG (no time stamp)
_0054

106607_D29229.JPG 06/16/2015 06:59 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/17/2015 09:07 AM ICT
_0036

106607_D29438.JPG 06/16/2015 07:13 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/17/2015 09:21 AM ICT
_0034

106607_D29653.JPG 06/16/2015 07:36 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/17/2015 09:44 AM ICT
_0042

106607_D29754.JPG 06/16/2015 07:44 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/17/2015 09:52 AM ICT
_0040

106607_D29774.JPG 06/16/2015 07:47 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/17/2015 09:55 AM ICT
_0032

106607_D29808.JPG 06/16/2015 07:50 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/17/2015 09:58 AM ICT
_0041

106607_D29862.JPG (no time stamp)
_0046

106607_D29905.JPG (no time stamp)
_0049

106607_D29948.JPG (no time stamp)
_0052

106607_D29949.JPG 06/16/2015 08:04 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/17/2015 10:12 AM ICT
_0031

106607_D30027.JPG 06/16/2015 08:10 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/17/2015 10:12 AM ICT
_0033

106607_D30313.JPG 06/16/2015 08:48 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/17/2015 10:12 AM ICT
_0035

106607_D30346.JPG 06/16/2015 08:50 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/17/2015 10:12 AM ICT
_0030

106607_D29071.JPG 06/16/2014 07:53 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/17/2015 11:00 AM ICT
_0029

Thu Jun 18, 2015

106607_D30449.JPG 06/17/2014 07:28 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/18/2015 10:35 AM ICT
_0003

106607_D30454.JPG 06/17/2014 07:30 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/18/2015 10:37 AM ICT
_0011

106607_D30515.JPG 06/17/2014 07:31 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/18/2015 10:38 AM ICT
_0010

106607_D31506.JPG 06/17/2015 07:39 AM -> Camera 3 +27:00 = 06/18/2015 10:39 AM ICT
_0007

106607_D30571.JPG 06/17/2014 07:41 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/18/2015 10:48 AM ICT
_0012

106607_D30644.JPG 06/17/2015 08:40 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/18/2015 10:48 AM ICT
_0013

106607_D30677.JPG 06/17/2015 08:42 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/18/2015 10:50 AM ICT
_0006

106607_D30679.JPG 06/17/2015 08:42 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/18/2015 10:50 AM ICT
_0001

106607_D30681.JPG 06/17/2015 08:42 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/18/2015 10:50 AM ICT
_0008

106607_D30683.JPG 06/17/2015 08:42 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/18/2015 10:50 AM ICT
_0009

106607_D30685.JPG 06/17/2015 08:42 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/18/2015 10:50 AM ICT
_0005

106607_D30687.JPG 06/17/2015 08:42 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/18/2015 10:50 AM ICT
_0004

106607_D30689.JPG 06/17/2015 08:42 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/18/2015 10:50 AM ICT
_0014

106607_D31533.JPG 06/17/2015 08:15 AM -> Camera 3 +27:00 = 06/18/2015 11:15 AM ICT
_0002

106607_D30361.JPG 06/17/2014 09:37 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/18/2015 12:44 PM ICT
_0022

106607_D31094.JPG 06/17/2015 10:52 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/18/2015 01:00 PM ICT
_0043

106607_D31187.JPG (no time stamp)
_0045

106607_D31288.JPG (no time stamp)
_0047

106607_D31408.JPG (no time stamp)
_0050

106607_D31415.JPG 06/17/2015 11:09 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/18/2015 01:17 PM ICT
_0044

10-31-15, 06:49 PM (EST)
29. "RE: S31E07 Press Image Timestamps"
Thank you' Sheldor.

I think images #28 and 48 are interesting. They are sitting in a circle after the meal and you see that Kass and Savage ar looking at each othe rin the first one. Then look at Savage's glare in the next one. He is looking directly where Kass was seating. Can we say that he is not a happy camper?

11-02-15, 02:43 PM (EST)
46. "RE: S31E07 Press Image Timestamps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-15 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

The wheels are turning in his head, seems to be really assessing her and not necessarily in a good light either.

I feel tingly all over

10-31-15, 06:39 PM (EST)
28. "Tasha's Napkin "
In sequence ...

10-31-15, 06:55 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Tasha's Napkin "
Good eyes, Georgianna. I think that Tasha is sitting much closer to the bottom edge of the tarp though while the thing on the ground looked more towards the center.

10-31-15, 08:35 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Tasha's Napkin "
It is all about angles, I suppose ...

But it doesn't seem to me that the cup and the something look as though they were that far apart.

10-31-15, 09:16 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Tasha's Napkin "
You're right. We'll have to see if it's anything. It would be dumb to add a third idol now but since they are that dumb...

10-31-15, 09:40 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Tasha's Napkin "
To add a bit of intrigue ...

Below is the last of the Press Images of the feast according to Kona and Mayan Sun at MESS (we don't have it here).

And missing are Tasha and Kimmi. Who were sitting beside each other on the tarp.

11-03-15, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Tasha's Napkin "
Thanks for posting Press Image #56. Below is the Timestamp for Press Image #56 and also similar Press Image #28.

These 2 photos were shot on 2 different cameras about 39 minutes apart. Some people have moved around, some clothing changes, and Tasha and Kimmi are not in the second photo

106607_D28559b.JPG 06/15/2015 11:53 AM -> Camera 3 +27:00 = 06/16/2015 02:53 PM ICT
_0028

106607_D27600b.jpg 06/16/2014 12:25 AM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 96/16/2015 03:32 PM ICT
_0056

11-01-15, 02:33 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Tasha's Napkin "
I love your eyes, G, but I have to agree with michel's earlier assumption.

When comparing, as you did, I noticed that with your placement of key items, the stick was "missing" as well as the something. IOW, if the something is missing because of her drink cup, then where is the stick that is visible above her cup?
So, I offer another comparison...

The white on the ground, the white-node on the stick, the gromit and the other small white stick under the tarp all match up quite perfectly. In essence, the "something" is actually the "stick" seen above Tasha's cup. (It is weird placement for a drinking cup though.)

While I don't doubt that an HI clue will be hidden within the merge feast items, or that Tasha might indeed find it, but I don't think this particular theory is solid evidence it DOES happen.

11-01-15, 04:08 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Tasha's Napkin "
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-15 AT 06:52 AM (EST)

Well, I'm not too in love with my eyes right now, but the memory is a lot of fun ...

Eliza: This isn’t it. This isn’t it. This is so stupid. This is just a napkin. Oh my God. This isn’t it.

Eliza: Jason! Come here ...

Eliza: That’s not the idol!

Jason: What is it?

Eliza: It’s a f***ing stick!

Jason: I know! It has a face on it! Don’t worry.

Eliza: It's not the Idol!

Jason: Why not?

Eliza: Because it’s just a stick!

Jason: I know. You think so?

Eliza: I think that that’s not the idol.

Jason: Then … that’s a bummer ...

With my apologies to you, Michel and Outsider, thank you ...

G

PS: Now could you work on what she's sitting on? 'Cause I think that I can safely say that it isn't a ... stick.

11-01-15, 10:38 AM (EST)
40. "It's a f**** Stick...But..."
...didn't Jeff say before the season began that some immunity idols will not look like idols? If i remember that correctly then that stick could be the idol.

11-01-15, 11:40 AM (EST)
41. "RE: It's a f**** Stick...But..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-15 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

He did!

And if you'll just give me a few moments, I'll crop the image, enlarge the area, circle the beautifully carved ... stick ... and ... describe the Asian facial features and ornate Cambodian headdress that I now see on what I'm now sure must be ... an Idol!

11-01-15, 01:14 PM (EST)
42. "RE: It's a f**** Stick...But..."
Well...if it has a face on it then...!!!

11-01-15, 00:15 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Tasha's Napkin "
It might be a shadow from the sun?

11-01-15, 00:20 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Tasha's Napkin "
Oh I see what you are talking about now.

Funny enough I went back to the IC pics and I could see something spotty looking under Kimmi's platform. And Kimmi was the other person, besides Tasha, not in that picture.

11-01-15, 05:47 AM (EST)
38. "RE: S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 07 *no sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-15 AT 11:56 AM (EST)

As several posters at Survivor Sucks have noted ...

In the new CBS Preview of Play to Win, Joe appears to be wearing the Immunity Necklace ...

Doesn't he?

11-01-15, 09:06 AM (EST)
39. "Joe wins IMMUNITY!"
JOE wins immunity? WOW, that's a surprise!

11-01-15, 02:07 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Joe wins IMMUNITY!"
Here, him, Savage and Jeremy are all third rounders.

11-02-15, 03:49 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Joe wins IMMUNITY!"
So,

One mystery solved! But ...

We also know that we are about to see Kass's brand of chaos once again. But, we don't know just what the lady is about to do:

You've noted that there might be an outstanding connection between her birthday gift to Kelley and something having to do with Idols later.

And, reportedly (I apologize, I just don't have a link), Jeff Varner said in an exit interview that Kass would do something memorable later in the Season that he was really looking forward to watching.

And it seems to me that these photos may capture a moment when she does something - or takes *something from her bag - that appears to involve Savage ... and make everyone other than Stephen, Spencer and Abi-Maria - including Jeff Probst ... uncomfortable ...?

*Probably, a stick ...

G

11-01-15, 02:00 PM (EST)
43. "Web Promo"
Transcript and VidCaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

VO: Survivor, Wednesday...

Kimmi (and Keith bringing treemail to Bayon camp): Hear ye! Hear ye!
VO: ...it's the biggest...
Andrew: Let this be something beautiful!
VO: ...history making...
Joe (cam. conf.): Thirteen, that's such a big number.
VO: ...merge, ever.
Stephen (@ TC): Things are changing, not just in this game, but I think in the history of Survivor strategy.
VO: But one tribe united...
Stephen (cam. conf.): It's going to be chaos.
VO: ...is even more divided.
Spencer (cam. conf.): Right now, there's 2 warring groups.
Ciera (@ TC): I'm going for the jugular.
Kass (cam. conf.): You just unleashed the beast.
Andrew (cam. conf.): You just woke up a raging bull.
Jeff Probst (@ TC): Okay, this is too much even for me.

11-02-15, 07:57 PM (EST)
49. "Breakdown of 2 warring sides..."
Spencer is telling us, right now there are 2 warring sides. Let's figure this out!

Ciera: I'm going for the jugular.
Kass: You just unleashed the beast!

Vs.

Andrew: You just woke up a raging bull.

Where will the daws land, which side will they take?

If Savage is one of leaders of one side, I would bet that Tasha, Jeremy, Kimmi, Kelly are solidly with him...

With Kass and Ciera: Should be Joe, Kelley, Keith, Stephen (Stephen does not like Savage)

Abi: She's neutral. But, right now she appears to be with Kass/Ciera, but could go with Tasha/Andrew.
Spencer: Played with Kass last episode, but if he is no longer on the bottom I think he will go with Jeremy
Joe, Keith, and Kelley: They all have an F5 with Kass/Ciera, BUT, they are also in good with Savage and Jeremy.

I bet that Ciera and Kass think they have the numbers with Joe, Keith, Kelley, Spencer, Stephen, and Abi. But, I bet when push comes to shove that Joe, Kelley, Abi, and Spencer will vote with Savage and Jeremy, leaving possibly the final factions as:

Ciera/Kass/Keith/Stephen vs. Savage/Jeremy/Tasha/Kimmi/Joe/Kelley/Spencer/Abi/Kelly

11-02-15, 09:23 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Breakdown of 2 warring sides..."
With that promo I have to think Tasha might be the target that doesn't go.

11-03-15, 01:00 AM (EST)
52. "S31E07 Play To Win (Sneak Peek)"
Survivor - Play To Win (Sneak Peek)

Published on Nov 2, 2015

Thirteen shocked castaways come together for the largest merge ever. Also, history repeats itself for two feuding castaways, and the season’s first individual immunity challenge is a classic game of balance, on Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 4 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •