The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-27-15, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-15 AT 05:33 PM (EST)

STATE OF THE SPOILING
SURVIVOR 31: Second Chances

Welcome everyone to yet another attempt to re-vitalize Survivor Blows STATE OF THE SPOILING, where we try to collect all the data from around the boards to spoil the episode before it airs. Please feel free to digest, support, or refute, but always remember to BE NICE AND PLAY FAIR!

Previously on Survivor, three tribes that each have their own story; Takeo was on top of their game, Bayon had yet to lose but were far from united, and Angkor was a disaster, *We saw a RAT still resides there.* At the RC, the undefeated tropical camp site, Takeo, won all the comforts of home, and the He!!hole tribe, Angkor, won a tarp. Bayon was a double loser, when Stephen knocked out a target for Angkor, and Jeremy sat out the challenge. The big question of the hour was shall we stay Bayon strong and vote out the young lad or Wigle, OR, shall we turn on the second coming of Kimmi "God save the chicken", Monica? No contest...get rid of Monica. Who will be voted out this week?

The title of the episode and teases were brought to us by Sheldor in our Titles and Teases thread, here. Let's have a look:

MISDIRECTION CLUES

1. We start with a tease from Jiffy: Major emotion. Major reversal. And a lot of gross stuff to eat.

CTGirl is the first to speculate on a medical emergency evacuation, a tribe swap/switch up, and the gross food challenge! Good guesses, CTG!

2. The CBS Misdirection confirms: One castaway is pulled from the game due to a family emergency. And, the vidcaps show it...

3. Tribes drop their buffs and switch it up for the second time. Yup, the big tout this season is that it's a season full of surprises and SURPRISE, we are going from 3 to 2 tribes!

4. Castaways chow down on local delicacies in a classic immunity challenge.

We love the gross food and now we know that it will be the IC, so looks like there will be a TC to follow and another DAW going home, making this a double boot episode!

VIDCAPS

Vidcaps actually confirm all of the misdirection clues: First, we have Terry being evacuated on the evening of June 12, after TC#5, and I do think that we NAILED that with our speculation....I do think this could be a very sad episode for Terry and devastating for all of them...

Here is Terry sleeping in the shelter. The promo says this is a season of surprises and blindsides, and this is the WORST blindside of them all:

Jeff comes to wake him up, and tell him that there is a family emergency that he needs to address...

Terry is evacuated:

Leaving Kass to tell us about it...It's worse than anything you can imagine!

For those of you that would like to know about Terry and the medical emergency highlight the following: Terry's son, 16 year old Danny, was the picture of health and a good Football player and Lacrosse player. He came down with bronchitis and felt very tired, went to the doctor and was treated with antibiotics. It didn't help how he felt, so he went back to the doctor on June 12, and they did a chest x/ray and could see that his heart was huge. This tipped them off that he was in heart failure. Turns out he had a bug that caused his own body to attack his heart. The term for it is Pediatric Cardiomyopathy. His heart was almost in complete failure when he was diagnosed, and when Terry was notified. Long story short, he was put on the heart transplant list and received his heart transplant on 9/11 and is doing very well with his recuperation! Terry and his family started a fundraising effort to support Pediatric Cardiomyopathy and Boston Children's Hospital with the sale of a t-shirt, "Danny Strong". Here's a clip of Danny post heart transplant: click here

So, Terry is removed from the game on Night 13, same night as TC#5, then on Day 1 of the next cycle, the tribes get notice of an RC. They report to the RC. *Note, no Terry on the Takeo mat*

...only to hear Jiffy utter those 3 words, words that Andrew Savage declares as The three most beautiful words in this world!... Drop your buffs!

Tribephyl breaks down the tribes for us:

There are many ways to chart the commonalities in the tribes; to see what they are go here.

Continuing on the time line, the tribes most likely received their bathing suits, THANK GOD!, with tree mail for the RC. They are told to report to the challenge area at the beach ready for a water challenge of some kind. So, I believe that there will be an RC. This could be debated. I also predict that Takeo 3.0 may win it, believe it or not! Next comes post swap drama, when Stephen proposes a "big move" to Jeremy at Bayon 3.0.

Jeremy responds, you're buggin', but Stephen explains, This would be the move that set the tenor for the whole season.

After the RC at Takeo 3.0 we get Andrew's elation...

...could winning the RC add to his elation at this point? Next, comes the Gross Food Immunity Challenge...

We see one match up between Ciera and Jeremy...

...note, Jeremy is already chewing when Ciera hasn't even gotten it into her mouth. Prediction: point Bayon. Next, comes pre-TC drama and we get Ciera expressing concern, It's my second chance. It could be my last chance.

RESULTS

Terry is removed from the game for a medical family emergency. This occurs at the top of the episode.

Reward Challenge

We only have press images from the Bayon 3.0 tribe. I originally thought that the Takeo 3.0 tribe may win. We don't see their camp, and Andrew is in great spirits with his confessional. But, I have had a change of heart since 5 Cats posted that there is an RC, which was last seen in Survivor: One World. It includes a 20 meter slip and slide. Therefore, I have a change of heart regarding the winner. Clearly, Joe and company will win this challenge, Bayon 3.0 WINS...I think! Most likely the reward includes food.

Immunity Challenge

Tribephyl broke down the tribes for us with his graphics. You could see right away that Terry has left the game, and Joe is on the Bayon 3.0 tribe. Tribephyl sums it up quite nicely when he comments on seeing the Takeo 3.0 tribe...this tribe, to me, looks doomed. Gross food or otherwise. I agree. I also think that Ciera expressing concern is during the pre-tribal council drama and she could feel threatened.
WINNER of the IC: Bayon 3.0, LOSER of IC: Takeo 3.0

BOOOOOOOOOO-T

Well, if Takeo is going to TC, that let's Fish off the hook. Stephen will be misdirection. So, it comes down to Ciera, who has had no confessionals in the last 2 episodes, so if it's her she would be a big surprise, hidden boot. But, we have one more thing to figure out....the title, "Bunking with the Devil". Who is "the devil"? We did have a tribe that was nicked the HELLHOLE tribe. We all know the DEVIL is from HELL. For me there has been one real villain in this game so far. Her name starts with an "A" and ends with a "bi-Maria" and she is from the HELLHOLE tribe. This picture sums up my thoughts on the devil:

I think it is quite possible that the devil has her way once again. Examining the confessionals, we can see that Woo got a hero/redemption nod last episode, and could have had his peak in his character arc in the last two episodes. We know, that Abi and Woo are in conflict. We have also been hit over the head with, if you write my name down again, you are dead to me. I think this could be serious foreshadowing of Woo's fate. In the last episode, Tasha foreshadowed in a confessional: In a merge situation, it’s going to be twice as hard to maneuver with Abi. She’s a time bomb... We know that Ciera seems threatened. She will most likely vote for anyone that is not her. I could see Kass going along with Abi and Ciera, and perhaps Kelly too. I see Andrew Savage leading the vote Abi out train, and Woo going with him. Woo will be toast.

Terry leaves the game and Woo is voted out at TC#6, both leave with their halos intact...

Afterthoughts:
*I have thought with all of the I'm kicking Terry under the bus, and we are final 5 minus Terry, with all the we can't lose, I felt it foreshadowed that without Terry they WILL indeed lose, and self destruct. I envisioned it with all of the nuTakeo's but looks like it might happen with the Takeo's 3.0?

For all of you that would like to see Danny, Terry's son, here he is during the ordeal...

He is the REAL SURVIVOR, and I hope this does indeed put organ donation in the spot light. It's just pure life-saving! This SOTS is dedicated to #DANNYSTRONG...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling personofinterest 10-27-15 1
 RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling 5cats 10-27-15 2
   RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling Georganna 10-27-15 3
   RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling Sheldor 10-28-15 12
 RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling tribephyl 10-27-15 4
   RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling Flowerpower1 10-27-15 5
       RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling michel2 10-27-15 6
           RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling Flowerpower1 10-27-15 8
               RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling CTgirl 10-27-15 9
                   RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling suzzee 10-28-15 13
 RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling michel2 10-27-15 7
 RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling CTgirl 10-27-15 10
 RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling kingfish 10-28-15 11
 RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling suzzee 10-28-15 14
 RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling Scarlett O Hara 10-28-15 15
 RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling PepeLePew13 10-28-15 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

personofinterest 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-27-15, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
Great job, and great dedication. I hope that Danny is doing well. I never minded Terry but he seemed to be talked about more than actually in the episodes.

I agree with you about Woo. I thought he would be gone last week. His only chance to survive would have been making it onto a team with Tasha - preferably without Abi!

Halos, indeed.

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-27-15, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
Here is the Slip, Slide Reward challenge.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/photos/1004814/what-you-might-not-know-about-the-challenges-from-survivor-cambodia/

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-15, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"

Thank you, 5cats.

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-28-15, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
AWESOME job FlowerPower!

Thanks 5cats for the Reward Challenge Image!!!

Bringing in the CBS photo and caption here...

Slip, Slide, And Score (Episode 6, "Bunking With The Devil")

This slippery Reward Challenge, which was last seen on Survivor: One World (Season 24), forced the castaways to travel down a 20-meter belly-sliding course.

Each competitor used olive oil to help them glide more easily down the plastic-covered course layered over soft yoga mats. What may be hard to see is the very slight incline on the sliding surface, which helped the players make it to the end.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-15, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
Sometimes, bad things happen to good people...and I NEVER thought I'd be saying that about Dietz...but this episode will show just that.
Above and beyond SOTS, FP. Nicely done.

10-27-15, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
Now that we can talk about it, I am still BLOWN away by Woo telling his story the day before Terry leaves with the same issues in front of him. Woo and Terry are bound for life now in more ways than one. They share a parent ~ child heart transplant bond. <3

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-15, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
I'm really glad to hear that Terry's son is doing fine.

Besides Woo's story about heart transplant, there's another thing to consider: In Panama, Terry downplayed the importance of the child/parent relationship saying that the bond between husband and wife was more important than Aras and Danielle's bond with their moms.

10-27-15, 05:55 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
Wow, full circle!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-15, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-15 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

Karma is a b!tch! Great point Michel and I am so glad that the Dietz family had a happy ending to their story!!

ETA: I forgot some words aren't allowed here lol.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-15, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
Sometimes this board is worse then having a nun standing next to you with a ruler.

BOO!

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-15, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-15 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

Great job, FP.

So Kimmi wins her second gross food challenge!!!!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-15, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
You naled another one FloPo!! Loved the photochops too! Awesome job!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-15, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
Am in awe, FP. Absolute adoration and awe.

Also, in sympathy for Terry. And Woo. I wonder if Abi will dis his story like she did Woo's. I mean, I bet her other knee hurts too.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-15, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-15 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

You're spoiling us Flo Po, well done and love the chops, guess I better use my Woo siggie while I can.

Happy Trick or Treating everyone

I feel tingly all over

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-15, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
Wow! And to think I was supposed to write this week! Thank God for my busy schedule because this week, I think FlowerPower hits it out of the park!! A PERFECT SOTS!! She Hit-the-Nail-on-the-Head! Many thanks, FloPO

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-15, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S31|Ep 6|State of the Spoiling"
Verrry nice job, FloPo!

I see no reason to disagree with anything you've presented. Bring on the episode!

Haunted and driven batty by Snidget

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •