The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Source Spoilers: S31 Post-Evacuati..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-13-15, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The BootList Meets Episode Eigh..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-15 AT 08:58 AM (EST)

Hello!

Valid or viable went out the window. From here on out there is, at the very least, one more misplacement. But that's only if by miracle of miracles Stephen is booted in 9th place.

Let me 'splain ...

Because Antithesys' is the only (purportedly) informed assessment of the BootList that we have to date, I've used the words valid and viable in that context:

Valid to mean that it is likely that the order of the jury is given in good faith.

and

Viable to mean that if not exactly correct, (it is) usable as a template to determine the general placement of the jurors.

But, I do think too that the acid test of the List's viability - as a template - should, as a practical matter, arrive at Final Nine. Although I'll probably follow it all the way to the Final Three - inaccuracies or no - just for the fun of it.

Yet, I stand by my early assumption, that this list is a product of a pre-juror, via someone whom is a degree or two removed from production.

I expect the remainder of the boots to be an amalgamation of "personal feelings" from the source, whom was herself on a vacation with the other pre-jurists.

I don't disagree. And the magnitude of the Episode Eight inaccuracy certainly supports your assumption. As does a volume of opinion agreed upon the identity of that pre-juror. It is only that - given that Antithesys has had every opportunity to refute the author's claim that his/her/their source was a Juror and he hasn't - I've been inclined to accept the claim at face value. I'll admit, though, that I know far too little about the inner sanctums of the SS labyrinth to place a great deal of faith in that inclination.

But, I have come to think that, if the source is a Juror, it is most probable that the information was passed (privately/confidentially) by the Juror to a family member or friend who then passed it to the author (who, according to Antithesys, we would know by another name than Duhhh). And I think that because I can't imagine a Juror - other than Abi-Maria who was instrumental in two of Spencer's rescues (to date) and who has now been, suddenly, editorially silenced - who might have deliberately spoiled the Season.

But, by Juror, I'm excluding Tasha (presumably a Finalist). Because I can more than just imagine that if an embittered Tasha felt slighted by the show's production staff, in addition to her rejection by the Season's Jurors, in addition to her vilification by the Series' viewers, she wouldn't have any qualms about retaliating against the whole damned lot of ... peasants.

It will probably end similarly to the proposed F3. I'd even give a nod to the Family Visit castaways. But between now and F7 we should be on super-high alert as to actual placements.

I agree! So ... playing the Devil's Advocate ...

1. Assuming that F12 and F9 were transposed (and that Kelly | Kelley are not misspelings), the next boot according to the List is Kelly. And, the first person I thought of when I read this coming Episode's clue regarding the castaway (who) risks their safety in the game in order to gain an advantage was Kelly (whose swimming abilities were showcased in Episode One and whose connection to the skill was reinforced in Episode Eight). But, if there was a new voting bloc composed of Joe, Keith, Kelly, Kelley and (the absent) Abi-Maria established during Episode Eight's Reward, I don't know how we get from a 6-5 majority in favor of that bloc to a Kelly boot.

Or even why the established alliance (Kimmi, Stephen, Jeremy, Tasha and Spencer) would target Kelly (advantage in the Game or no) in the first place.

Of course, if Joe and Keith continue to vote with Kimmi, Stephen, Jeremy, Tasha and Spencer through the Kelly and Ciera boots - that are followed by some sort of extraordinary play that eliminates Stephen at F9 - and then are booted back to back by a majority composed of Kimmi, Jeremy, Tasha and Spencer (+ Abi-Maria and Kelley), the List from now until the published F3 makes sense. And is, as advertised, mostly accurate.

2. If the List's author and/or source telescoped two extraordinary Tribal Councils and it is Stephen who is booted (at F11) directly after Andrew - via a majority vote by the Reward voting bloc - and then Joe and Keith cast their lot with Kimmi, Jeremy, Tasha and Spencer once again to boot Kelly and Ciera and then are booted back-to-back by a new voting arrangement composed of Kimmi, Jeremy, Tasha and Spencer (+ Kelley and Abi-Maria), the List from now until the published F3 also makes sense. And is, as advertised, mostly accurate.

But I would be, in both instances, hard-pressed to understand what in the devil Joe and Keith thought they were doing!

What I would love to see is a Final Three of Jeremy, Kelley and Keith/Abi-Maria/Ciera. But I am having a really difficult time coming up with an even remotely-logical BootList that gets them there ...

Note: Below is a VidCap of the moment Kelley has thrust her hand all the way into her into her bag for the HII at Episode Eight's TC. Heads have already turned and expressions dramatically changed up and down the two rows of Survivors. Except for Joe's. He hasn't even so much as glanced up, down or sideways. Or adjusted his relaxed posture/clasped hands. But he is smiling. A very quiet smile. That doesn't, along with his relaxed posture, change throughout the entire interlude.

Briefly: I think that Joe knew that Kelley had an Idol to play that evening because she told him so. And that that was the reason that we heard absolutely no discussion - by the Reward voting bloc - of the possibility of forcing a 6-6 tie that would have exposed the bloc and, very probably, led to the fracture of the fragile alliance.

I think that's the deal that she and Joe made that ensured that all nine votes were directed to her.

And that that was the genesis of that curious - I'm loyal to the ones I'm with, y'all - line.

There is, after all, no loyalty to others involved in saving only your own skin.

Note: There is an update of the Posts regarding the Bootlist by Antithesys, including one made today, just below.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Source Spoilers: S31 Post-Evacuati...   Georganna     10-25-15       
   RE: Source Spoilers: S31 Post-Evac...   Georganna     10-25-15     1  
     RE: Source Spoilers: S31 Post-Evac...   suzzee     10-27-15     2  
         RE: Source Spoilers: S31 Post-Evac...   Georganna     10-27-15     3  
     RE: Source Spoilers: S31 Post-Evac...   Georganna     10-28-15     4  
         RE: Source Spoilers: S31 Post-Evac...   suzzee     10-28-15     5  
         RE: Source Spoilers: S31 Post-Evac...   PepeLePew13     10-28-15     6  
             RE: Source Spoilers: S31 Post-Evac...   Georganna     11-04-15     7  
                 Savage's edit   Outsider32     11-04-15     8  
                     RE: Savage's edit   Georganna     11-08-15     9  
                         Another Thought ...   Georganna     11-09-15     10  
   The BootList Meets Episode Eight   Georganna     11-13-15     11  
     RE: The BootList Meets Episode Eigh...   tribephyl     11-13-15     12  
         RE: The BootList Meets Episode Eigh...   Georganna     11-13-15     13  
   Update!   Georganna     11-13-15     14  
     RE: Update!   CTgirl     11-14-15     15  
         RE: Update!   Georganna     11-14-15     16  
   The BootList Is Back ...   Georganna     11-21-15     17  
     Questions ..   Georganna     11-22-15     18  
         RE: Questions ..   tribephyl     11-24-15     19  
             RE: Questions ..   Georganna     11-24-15     20  
                 RE: Questions ..   tribephyl     11-24-15     21  
                     RE: Questions ..   Georganna     11-24-15     22  
         RE: Questions ..   Georganna     11-27-15     23  
   Update!   Georganna     11-29-15     24  
     Post-Season Update!   Georganna     12-17-15     41  
         RE: Post-Season Update!   CTgirl     12-17-15     42  
             RE: Post-Season Update!   Georganna     12-17-15     43  
                 RE: Post-Season Update!   CTgirl     12-18-15     44  
   BootList Speculation   Georganna     12-06-15     25  
     RE: BootList Speculation   SquidProQuo     12-06-15     26  
         RE: BootList Speculation   Georganna     12-06-15     27  
             RE: BootList Speculation   tribephyl     12-08-15     29  
                 RE: BootList Speculation   SquidProQuo     12-09-15     32  
         RE: BootList Speculation   tribephyl     12-08-15     28  
             RE: BootList Speculation   SquidProQuo     12-09-15     33  
   So ...   Georganna     12-09-15     30  
     RE: So ...   SuperClyde     12-09-15     31  
     RE: So ...   SquidProQuo     12-09-15     34  
         RE: So ...   Georganna     12-09-15     35  
             RE: So ...   SquidProQuo     12-09-15     36  
   Squid and SuperClyde ...   Georganna     12-09-15     37  
     OOPS!...   Georganna     12-09-15     38  
         RE: OOPS!...   SquidProQuo     12-10-15     39  
             RE: OOPS!...   Georganna     12-12-15     40  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •