The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoil..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-15, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bootlist Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-15 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

I certainly don't think that the circulated BootList is proof positive either, FP.

In fact, I think that the strongly-worded caution that Suck's (Spoiling Forum) moderator has posted regarding its validity should be heeded. And I also think that it would be very foolish if we allowed it to limit our discussions here.

Too, the author of the List makes it very clear that the post-merge portion of it may be only mostly accurate.

That said ...

Including Terry's departure, the List has thus far been absolutely accurate: 6 for 6. And, if you look at the compositions of the two new Tribes, it isn't hard, at all, to imagine Ta Keo losing the IC. Or to imagine that the strategists on that Tribe - encouraged by our dear Abi - might consider it an opportune moment to send a proven Individual Immunity threat - Woo - packing.

And the List says that Woo is the next player to leave the Game.

ETA: I visit Sucks. I post here. Because I love watching this Board prove - or disprove - purported facts and published theories. And I enjoy contributing what little I do to the process. For instance:

During the last Episode cycle I (admittedly, in many more words) ...

1. Agreed with you that the photograph of Stephen, Jeremy and Monica was taken on the same day as the photograph of the entire Bayon tribe.

2. Shuffled inconclusively between Ta Keo's mat and Bayon's red corner.

3. Said that I thought that, if the first photograph actually did depict Bayon being told of Terry's departure, there would be no Tribal Council that evening.

4. Said that I didn't think that there was any way that Monica survived a Bayon IC loss other than by reprieve.

5. Said, however, that if she escaped a Tribal Council vote, I thought that it would be at Spencer's expense rather than at Kelly's.

6. Ultimately agreed with you and Sheldor that the picture in question was of nothing more than routine pre-tribal angst.

And I entered Spencer's name in the Vote Thread because it was obvious that an overwhelming majority of the Board would vote Monica ... per your SOTS ... and my vote would not threaten a plurality ... and on the off-chance that he actually would be booted.

I think of Spencer as a real-life version of the fictional Buster Brown ... the little boy who lived in my shoe ... for my entire childhood. And I'd found that adorable picture of Buster that I couldn't resist using.

And I felt comfortable doing that because I am so regularly wrong about the boot that I could be pretty darned positive that my vote was going to have absolutely no impact on any other.

G

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoil...   Flowerpower1     10-22-15       
   RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   CTgirl     10-22-15     1  
     RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   Flowerpower1     10-22-15     2  
   RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   Georganna     10-22-15     3  
     RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   suzzee     10-22-15     4  
         RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   Georganna     10-22-15     5  
     RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   Flowerpower1     10-22-15     6  
         RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   Rembrandt     10-22-15     7  
         RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   Georganna     10-22-15     8  
             RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   CTgirl     10-22-15     9  
                 RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   Georganna     10-22-15     10  
             Bootlist Spoiler   Flowerpower1     10-22-15     11  
                 RE: Bootlist Spoiler   Georganna     10-22-15     12  
                     RE: Bootlist Spoiler   Flowerpower1     10-22-15     13  
                         RE: Bootlist Spoiler   Georganna     10-22-15     14  
                             RE: Bootlist Spoiler   Flowerpower1     10-23-15     15  
   RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   tribephyl     10-25-15     16  
     RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   Flowerpower1     10-25-15     17  
         RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   CTgirl     10-25-15     18  
             RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   Flowerpower1     10-25-15     19  
                 RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s...   CTgirl     10-25-15     20  
                     Whew!   Georganna     10-25-15     21  
                         RE: Whew!   Sheldor     10-26-15     22  
                             RE: Whew!   tribephyl     10-27-15     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •