The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-22-15, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
Use this thread to discuss this episode including knowledge of the sourced spoiler. Do not look if you DON'T want to know. The moment it gets outed in the promos, we will discuss in one thread.
This is the episode when Terry is removed from the game. I could NOT believe that Woo told the story of his mother getting her second chance with a heart transplant! And, that happened in real life the day before Terry is removed with his son facing the exact same issues. WOW! Still cannot believe it. I hope Woo is a good source of support for Terry later.

I do think that there will be a TC as well in this episode, so it will be an episode eliminating 2 people.

What will happen to the nuTakeo tribe now? We have had a lot of snarky discussion especially by Kelley regarding kicking Terry out of the loop. Now it is going to happen and I think KARMA will come back to bite them perhaps later in the episode. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they lose the IC. If they do, I think the one most at risk of the 5 would be Keith, who just gave us the confessional of how the alliance of five can take you all the way to the end. I think Keith could be a contender for the episode 6 boot. He is in the preview vidcaps as well, which is consistent with the OFG theory. (Survivor Fever didn't catch him with her video captures for the preview, but I will try and catch him when the promo is on the internet.)

Who else could be a candidate? Kass. No, she has just received too much of a redemption edit, and while you would think because of her previous performance in Cagayan that she would be a target, I think she is established herself quite well with them now.

Could Kelley Wentworth play her idol and bounce someone out? It's a thought.

Another scenario to consider is Stephen and nuBayon. We see Stephen talking to Jeremy and he's not buying what Stephen is selling. Stephen tells us later that this move could set the tenor for the entire season. This big move proposition could backfire on Stephen and be the start of his descent. Stephen is either the boot this episode or the boot decoy?

As Sheldor pointed out, after Terry is gone, there are only 3 people that didn't get the intro confessional left: Woo, Keith, Stephen. I think they are very viable targets for the next 3 boots! I do think that Woo won the reward and the IC for the Angkors in the last episode. Their decision to keep him has proven a wise one for them all. Tasha asked the question though, Abi saved her so she wants to keep her, but can she? I see Woo as a perfect merge or just pre-merge boot, just as Shirin foretold. Woo wasn't in the preview promo at all, so I am dubious about him going in episode 6.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... CTgirl 10-22-15 1
   RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... Flowerpower1 10-22-15 2
 RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... Georganna 10-22-15 3
   RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... suzzee 10-22-15 4
       RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... Georganna 10-22-15 5
   RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... Flowerpower1 10-22-15 6
       RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... Rembrandt 10-22-15 7
       RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... Georganna 10-22-15 8
           RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... CTgirl 10-22-15 9
               RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... Georganna 10-22-15 10
           Bootlist Spoiler Flowerpower1 10-22-15 11
               RE: Bootlist Spoiler Georganna 10-22-15 12
                   RE: Bootlist Spoiler Flowerpower1 10-22-15 13
                       RE: Bootlist Spoiler Georganna 10-22-15 14
                           RE: Bootlist Spoiler Flowerpower1 10-23-15 15
 RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... tribephyl 10-25-15 16
   RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... Flowerpower1 10-25-15 17
       RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... CTgirl 10-25-15 18
           RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... Flowerpower1 10-25-15 19
               RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced s... CTgirl 10-25-15 20
                   Whew! Georganna 10-25-15 21
                       RE: Whew! Sheldor 10-26-15 22
                           RE: Whew! tribephyl 10-27-15 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-15, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
Since we are discussing spoilers, let's add this one in too. Redmond says that they go down to two tribes at 14. Once Terry is removed, there will be 14 players left so there is a very good chance that they get shuffled right after Terry leaves.

I agree Keith, Stephen and Woo could be targets if they are reshuffled and left without allies. I think Kelly and Spencer (instead of Stephen) are still on the chopping block if they aren't reshuffled. Stephen's crazy idea is misdirection but may rear its head down the road. I think he is an early merge boot because he's playing too hard.

I can't believe that CBS was so obvious as to omit opening confessionals for most of the pre-merge boots!

10-22-15, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-15 AT 10:22 AM (EST)

Redmond has been spot on with the tribes, and their divisions. I have heard that some speculate that Shirin was his source. I have heard from other sources that she does have loose lips. Regardless, let's put this on a time line:

Day 13 night, after TC#5 ~ Terry removed from the game for emergency. Day 14, AM, all tribes notified at an RC, and reshuffled into 2 tribes. RC, then Day 16 ~ IC and TC. One person exits. (total 2 people gone in episode 6)

A re-shuffle presents many more possibilities, and luck will factor into it for sure.

ETA: With this knowledge apparently Fishbach and Jeremy end up on the same tribe, Bayon Beach.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-15, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-15 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

The Episode Six Press Photos are up at Inside Survivor. And unless Joe's buff color has been manipulated the new tribal memberships are:

At Bayon ...

Jeremy, Stephen, Keith, Joe, Kelley, Tasha and Kimmi

At Ta Keo | Angkor ...

Andrew, Spencer, Woo, Kass, Kelly, Ciera and Abi-Maria

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-15, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
Poor Woo, can't seem to get away from Abi. Who's going to want to keep Abi now with Tasha going to Bayon?

Corrupting teenage boys
since, well,
none of your business how long...

10-22-15, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-15 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

You would think ... no one.

But, Shirin thought that she could manage Abi. And it seemed that Tasha was ... after a fashion. So, it wouldn't surprise me if Andrew takes up that cross. And worse, he'll probably begin to see Woo as more Challenge threat than asset, I'm afraid.

10-22-15, 01:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-15 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

Thanks, Georgiana. Those can't be the only press images? There are only 11, and they are all of the Bayon tribe, 3.0. As G notes, the tribe is:

Joe, Keith, Kelley from Takeo 2.0
Stephen, Jeremy, Kimmi from Bayon 2.0
Tasha from Angkor

We know that Tasha has an alliance with Jeremy. So, that pulls Tasha in with bayon 2.0 = 4.

Can we ASSume that the boot will be from Bayon 3.0, they lose the IC, because they are the only ones shown in the press images? We'll have to wait for Sheldor and the time stamps for this...

Just thinking;

If the Bayon 3.0 loses the IC, will the boot be one in the minority of: Joe, Keith, Kelley? We know that Joe has a tie to Jeremy as well, and so does Keith, Kelley worked with Jeremy in her first season, and she has an idol. Food for thought.
I think Keith is going to want to stay with Joe and Kelley, as they are part of his F5, who will he want to vote out?

We saw that Stephen has a proposal that he makes to Jeremy?

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-15, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
I think them showing only Bayon on the Press Images could be a red herring.

But I wonder if Stephen's big move is to throw the challenge and get out Joe.

That is what Stephen wanted to do when Joe was on his tribe in the beginning.

10-22-15, 01:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-15 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

Can we ASSume that the boot will be from Bayon 3.0, they lose the IC, because they are the only ones shown in the press images?

Not if you think that the BootList Spoiler is accurate until the merge at F13. And I do.

But I don't know if you want any discussion of that spoiler included in this thread.

Those can't be the only press images?

I suppose that only pictures of Bayon were posted because the assumption would be made that a Tribal shuffle would be of even numbers and to show the other Tribe without Terry would spoil the Ta Keo drama.

ETA:

Kelley worked with Jeremy in her first season, and she has an idol. Food for thought.

They - and their Idols - would make quite a formidable team all by themselves, wouldn't they?

G

10-22-15, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
I think you're right Georgianna - we don't see the other tribe because Terry is missing. So we can't assume anything from these photos.

We will have to wait and see what the web promo is and if they release more press photos later (sometimes they do.)

10-22-15, 02:19 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
It will be interesting to see how they handle the rest of the promotions and images for this Episode ...

Because, Kass is accounted for in the promo already shown. And Joe, Kelley and Keith have now been included in the images of Bayon. So, they have already limited their field of intrigue to Ciera and Terry ...

10-22-15, 02:24 PM (EST)
11. "Bootlist Spoiler"
Not if you think that the BootList Spoiler is accurate until the merge at F13. And I do.

Well, this is a spoiler thread. I have avoided the boot list thread because I don't think that it's proof positive. We can always prove it wrong, but I do NOT mind if it enters into this thread. It's good to hear all the speculation.

So, you are inferring that the next boot, according to the speculated boot list is from Takeo 3.0? Woo or Abi then?

10-22-15, 02:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Bootlist Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-15 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

I certainly don't think that the circulated BootList is proof positive either, FP.

In fact, I think that the strongly-worded caution that Suck's (Spoiling Forum) moderator has posted regarding its validity should be heeded. And I also think that it would be very foolish if we allowed it to limit our discussions here.

Too, the author of the List makes it very clear that the post-merge portion of it may be only mostly accurate.

That said ...

Including Terry's departure, the List has thus far been absolutely accurate: 6 for 6. And, if you look at the compositions of the two new Tribes, it isn't hard, at all, to imagine Ta Keo losing the IC. Or to imagine that the strategists on that Tribe - encouraged by our dear Abi - might consider it an opportune moment to send a proven Individual Immunity threat - Woo - packing.

And the List says that Woo is the next player to leave the Game.

ETA: I visit Sucks. I post here. Because I love watching this Board prove - or disprove - purported facts and published theories. And I enjoy contributing what little I do to the process. For instance:

During the last Episode cycle I (admittedly, in many more words) ...

1. Agreed with you that the photograph of Stephen, Jeremy and Monica was taken on the same day as the photograph of the entire Bayon tribe.

2. Shuffled inconclusively between Ta Keo's mat and Bayon's red corner.

3. Said that I thought that, if the first photograph actually did depict Bayon being told of Terry's departure, there would be no Tribal Council that evening.

4. Said that I didn't think that there was any way that Monica survived a Bayon IC loss other than by reprieve.

5. Said, however, that if she escaped a Tribal Council vote, I thought that it would be at Spencer's expense rather than at Kelly's.

6. Ultimately agreed with you and Sheldor that the picture in question was of nothing more than routine pre-tribal angst.

And I entered Spencer's name in the Vote Thread because it was obvious that an overwhelming majority of the Board would vote Monica ... per your SOTS ... and my vote would not threaten a plurality ... and on the off-chance that he actually would be booted.

I think of Spencer as a real-life version of the fictional Buster Brown ... the little boy who lived in my shoe ... for my entire childhood. And I'd found that adorable picture of Buster that I couldn't resist using.

And I felt comfortable doing that because I am so regularly wrong about the boot that I could be pretty darned positive that my vote was going to have absolutely no impact on any other.

G

10-22-15, 05:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Bootlist Spoiler"
All good to know, G. PS. I find your Buster Brown Spencer amusing, and I loved the picture that you found! Don't be selling yourself short though!

I wonder if this is a swap episode and we know that Terry is evacuated, if we will get much more from the promos. I recall the episode that they merged gave us very little to go on.

Regardless, it's interesting enough that I find all of the remaining DAWS without an intro confessional to be at risk.

10-22-15, 07:16 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Bootlist Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-15 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

The thing that makes thinking about the remainder of Cambodia with the BootList in mind so much fun is that a List that may be only mostly accurate then most certainly may be mostly wrong ...

For instance, according to the List, all of the three remaining Introduction-Confessional-Absentees are booted ... eventually.

And it makes so many of your own - and CT's and Rembrandt's - observations that much more interesting:

If, for instance, Jeremy does not buy Stephen's snake oil, who, if anyone, might? With what results?

And will her edit eventually redeem or convict Kelley - whose campaign to kick Terry under the bus has been so prominently featured.

Too, was Keith's gracious comment - that it wouldn't be hard to treat Terry well - a nod to good things to come for the older of Cambodia's two firemen?

Or was it merely meant to underscore the marked difference between the Deitz personnas on display in Exile Island and during the current Season?

And then there was the following (from earlier in the thread):

You: Kelley worked with Jeremy in her first season, and she has an idol. Food for thought.

Me: They - and their Idols - would make quite a formidable team all by themselves, wouldn't they?.

And Rembrandt asked:

But I wonder if Stephen's big move is to throw the challenge and get out Joe.

That is what Stephen wanted to do when Joe was on his tribe in the beginning.

And I wonder - and this has nothing to do with the List -if it might be that Stephen, if he is rebuffed by Jeremy, finds out about one or both of those Idols and makes an attempt to flush - one or both - of them?

But, back to your observation about this Episode:

I agree that we are probably going to get very little more before air-time. I can't think of much more that they might be able to reveal without really damaging its suspense. And I think that we'll probably have mini-feasts at the re-shuffled camps rather than an RC, per se.

Most of all, I wonder about Savage, the Leo. This is a Fire and Air Majority Season. And an all-returnee one. And both of the previous All-Star Seasons were won by a Leo.

But, admittedly, by Leo women (Amber and Sandra). And, admittedly, both featured Balanced, rather than Majority | Minority, casts. However, a Fire Sign (as opposed to an Air native) has also won the last two of the Fire and Air Majority Seasons. And last Season's winner was yet another Leo - Mike.

So, I really do think that a Fire native will be Cambodia's Sole Survivor. And I thought it would be Andrew. Now ... I'm not so sure.

Note: Twenty-four of Survivor's thirty completed Seasons have been played with Majority | Minority Sun Sign populations.
A Majority native has won twenty-one of them.

I do know, though, that if I were a betting woman, I wouldn't put a dime on Tasha ...

G

10-23-15, 09:07 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Bootlist Spoiler"
Great comments, G! I love to hear the astrology influence on the game. Let me ask you, if Savage's stock is going down for you, are there any who's stock is going up? Curious, fascinating!

OK, we know that Gross Food is going to be the IC, so either tribe could win it. Any thoughts?

We also know that the press images are at the tribe that doesn't have the evacuee because they want to hide him. The press images were taken on day 2 of a 3 day cycle, so the IC has NOT yet occurred. So, we do not know if they will win or not. And, since it's not a puzzle or a relay or a physical challenge, it could be anyone's win.

The first thing I notice is that there are more guys on the Bayon 3.0 tribe. But, I don't necessarily think that men can stomach gross food better than women. Too bad Peih-Gee isn't still there, I recall her eating some really gross stuff and winning I think.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-15, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
In a Post-Evac situation with Terry.
The 14 left are split into 2 tribes.
A little visual help...

Bayon3.0: Kimmi, Stephen and Jeremy have been together the whole time and have just recently booted one of their own over easier targets.
Keith, Kelley and Joe JUST entered into an F5 alliance where two of their new members are over on Takeo.
And Tasha, while originally sided with Bayon, has been with Abi and Woo for longer. I guarantee she will be moving back to the Jeremy side of things.
We hear Stephen bugging Jeremy about making a big move, and since Joe and Stephen are back together, I have no doubts that Stephen is ready to move forward with his strategy of ousting Joe. Merge be darned.
Considering Jeremy's non-pleasure in hearing the game-talk, Stephen may end up placing the target on himself.

Takeo3.0: In truth, this tribe, to me, looks doomed. Gross food or otherwise.
Yet pairs, in Kass & Ciera, Kelly & Spencer and Abi & Woo, have been together in each tribal incarnation. With Savage starting with Kass/Ciera and ending up with Abi/Woo. But really, the bootee will be whomever Abi decides on OR Abi herself.

10-25-15, 07:28 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"

I couldn't agree more, Tribe! And, the visuals were amazing! Bayon will do just what you said, I think. And, Takeo is in deep trouble. While Spencer and Kelly have been together since day 1, I have never seen them on the same page or even a hint of them working together. The only glimpse of anything was at the last TC when Kelly patted Spencer's leg.

Woo and Abi...hahahahha!

10-25-15, 06:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
And here the implosion of Terry's Takeo tribe that you predicted will come to fruition FloPo!

Love the graphic Tribe! It is very helpful - especially the color coded circle for which tribe they've been on.

10-25-15, 07:54 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
And here the implosion of Terry's Takeo tribe that you predicted will come to fruition FloPo!

YES! CTGirl! But, it would have been so much sweeter if Kelley Wentworth was one of the ones imploding!

10-25-15, 11:09 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Ep 6, Discussion with sourced spoiler included"
Hahaha, I'm not a Wentworth fangirl either!

10-25-15, 11:12 PM (EST)
21. "Whew!"
I thought that I was all alone in the Farm Girl Wilderness ...

Sheldor 4629 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-26-15, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Whew!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-15 AT 01:06 AM (EST)

GREAT Graphic Tribephy!!

What?! There are people who are not a fan of Kelley Wentworth?

Well that's not me!

Kelley Wentworth did end up as the ONLY Takeo 1.0 on Bayon 3.0 though...

Note: Calling Ankgor A2 even though it was the first Angkor tribe to avoid confusion with the tribe numbering

Bayon 3.0

3x B1/B2/B3 = Jeremy, Stephen, Kimmi
2x B1/T2/B3 = Joe, Keith
1x B1/A2/B3 = Tasha
1x T1/T2/B3 = Kelley

6xB1(Jeremy, Stephen, Kimmi, Joe, Keith, Tasha) v 1xT1 (Kelley)
3xB2(Jeremy, Stephen, Kimmi) v 3xT2(Joe, Keith, Kelley) v 1xA2 (Tasha)

Takeo 3.0

2x T1/B2/T3 = Spencer, Kelly
2x T1/A2/T3 = Abi, Woo
2x B1/T2/T3 = Ciera, Kass
1x B1/A2/T3 = Andrew

4xT1(Spencer, Kelly, Abi, Woo) v 3xB1 (Ciera, Kass, Andrew)
3xA2(Abi, Woo, Andrew) v 2xB2(Spencer, Kelly) v 2xT2(Ciera, Kass)

Sorry Yellow font is hard to read!

ETA: I had tried Orange instead of Yellow before but decided it looked too different than Ankgor's color. However I'm going with Tribephyl's suggestion of Orange to make it more legible.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-15, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Whew!"
try... Orange is the new Yellow.
Or try a hexdec#, like... #D5C517 is the new Yellow.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •