The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Freddie The He-Man"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Furious_George 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-28-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Furious_George Click to send private message to Furious_George Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Freddie The He-Man"
Now that Johnathan The Drama Queen is toast, I think the most annoying MALE in the race is Freddie Boy. His endless "encouragement" to Kendra ("Attagirl, Kendra. Nicely done!") sounds like he wants to be her daddy or her coach or something. Either way, he talks to her like she's his little princess..... or maybe it's because he "knows" that she's too good for the likes of him, so he feels the need to suck up constantly. ANNOYING!!!!!! And that Rough, Tough Hard Guy thing that he's got going on- what's the deal with THAT??? Threatening to break people in half (because he's the clod who ran into the gate).... telling a sniveling Kendra that Bolo wouldn't cut in front of her if HE was there (yeah, RIGHT, twig boy!!!), and making remarks about Adam being a "nancy"!!!!!!!!! Hey Fred- have ya looked in a mirror lately???? There really ain't a whole lot THERE to intimidate people with, dude!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Come on... volsfan 01-28-05 1
   RE: Come on... seahorse 01-28-05 2
       RE: Come on... ginger 01-28-05 3
   RE: Come on... Furious_George 02-03-05 17
       I? volsfan 02-03-05 19
 RE: Freddie The He-Man Esbea 01-28-05 4
 RE: Freddie The He-Man HistoryDetective 01-28-05 5
   RE: Freddie The He-Man volsfan 01-29-05 7
       RE: Freddie The He-Man HistoryDetective 01-29-05 9
           RE: Freddie The He-Man Cygnus X1 01-29-05 12
               RE: Freddie The He-Man HistoryDetective 01-29-05 14
           RE: Freddie The He-Man volsfan 01-29-05 13
   RE: Freddie The He-Man teesosh 02-03-05 15
 RE: Freddie The He-Man Scuba Steve 01-29-05 6
 RE: Freddie The He-Man AugustGirl 01-29-05 8
   RE: Freddie The He-Man venomousveins 01-29-05 10
       RE: Freddie The He-Man venomousveins 01-29-05 11
           RE: Freddie The He-Man friedheine 02-03-05 16
               RE: Freddie The He-Man Spider 02-03-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Come on..."
There is only one drama queen in left in the race. MARY ADAM!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Come on..."
There is no question about that.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-05, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Come on..."
EXCUSE me?

-Hayden

Furious_George 41 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Furious_George Click to send private message to Furious_George Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Come on..."
"There is only one drama queen in left in the race. MARY ADAM!"

"Come on" WHAT???

I didn't call anybody a drama queen but Johnathan. And I then claimed that Freddie was the most ANNOYING one left. So why are you "correcting" me????

02-03-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "I?"
am not correcting you. I was just stating that I think Mary Adam is a bigger drama queen and more annoying than anyone. IMHO

You have the right to your opinion as I do too.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
oh, youre just jealous.

Religion is for people afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have been there.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
At first I thought that I couldn't get that worked up over Freddy, but then I realized - Yes, I could - but certainly not in the same way you did.

a sig by syren
Donald Trump puts the ass in class.

Always thought Freddy was the hottest guy this season...

01-29-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
I agree...Freddy is the hottest guy but Mary Adam can have his way with me for one night of action

You didn't like seeing Jonthon in his red boxer briefs? He had a hairy chest!

01-29-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
Wouldn't a Freddy/Mary Adam Nancy team be interesting to watch?!

a sig by syren
Donald Trump puts the ass in class.

No, Jontheass just disgusted me on every level. I think he's quite the exhibitionist (not that there's anything wrong with that) who is jealous that his wife got to be nekkid in a magazine and he didn't.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
...Mary Adam Nancy...

Notice how his name is sounding more and more like a police operation?

01-29-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
Ironic, isn't it, that if a police officer called in a "Mary Adam Nancy" he would be spelling out M-A-N...

a sig by syren
Just another gay taxpaying American citizen deprived of his civil rights.

01-29-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
Now that is an interesting thought!

Well, he made me sick on all levels as well. I wasn't being serious. Who would want to see him nekkid in a mag anyway?

teesosh 26 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teesosh Click to send private message to teesosh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
"At first I thought that I couldn't get that worked up over Freddy, but then I realized - Yes, I could - but certainly not in the same way you did."

The way that he calmly swallows his own vomit got me all hot and bothered, as well.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-29-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
Until he's eliminated, Adam is the most annoying male in the race.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
I'm too lazy to look it up, but isn't Freddy about 10 years older than Kendra? I think that has something to do with his encouragement. And let's face it--Kendra doesn't have a lot going for her in the smarts department. She needs all the help she can get.

Adam is by far the most annoying "male" left (and I use the term "male" loosely).

venomousveins 36 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail venomousveins Click to send private message to venomousveins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
Adam is annoying, but only occasionally, and is easy to shrug off. He doesn't even approach that delusional, in-your-face, "I-Am-Superior-To-Everyone-Here" attitude which Fred maintains 24/7.

THAT boy is STEADFASTLY annoying.

venomousveins 36 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail venomousveins Click to send private message to venomousveins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
PS-

As Kendra was riding along on the elephant, I could've hurled when Fred told her, "You are the Master of Pachyderms!"

What a twerp.

friedheine 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-03-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail friedheine Click to send private message to friedheine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-05 AT 04:34 PM (EST)

My vote for Most Annoying also goes to Stick Man Fred. He remarked that "Adam isn't assertive enough with Rebecca"... and made his own forceful "assertion" in the taxi cab in Shanghai, telling Kendra (sounded more like he was ORDERING her), "YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY DIFFICULTY with this challenge!!!". Sheesh!!! What a pantload HE is!
I thought Psycho John was the one who claimed to be a "Mental Magician", but Freddie acts like he studied under Svengali!

(Edited for a particularly egregious fat-fingered typographical blunder)

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-03-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Freddie The He-Man"
I disagree.

I think Freddie is a smart racer. A little annoying with all the come on babies and such but he gets the job done.

He was smart to do the elehpant ride and cheer up Kendra, as they were better racers after that.

Also, the only incident that got him angry was the gate hitting his head and yes, he acted like a dickhead but it would of hurt a lot. (not defending him)

I think if Kendra cna keep up with him they have good chance of winning. Is he the nicest guy, no but either was Collin and they are both good competitors.

Maybe the silly thing was to yield the dwarves but unless you are there, emotions can get the better of you.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •