The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 05 *no sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-15-15, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 05 *no sources* "
Please place all vidcaps related to EPISODE 5, from promos and press images, HERE. No sourced spoilers, please. Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Preview Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower1 10-15-15 1
   RE: Preview Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower1 10-15-15 2
       RE: Preview Promo Vidcaps... michel2 10-15-15 7
           RE: Preview Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower1 10-15-15 10
       RE: Preview Promo Vidcaps... tribephyl 10-15-15 8
           RE: Preview Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower1 10-15-15 11
 Press Images... Flowerpower1 10-15-15 3
   RE: Press Images... Georganna 10-15-15 4
       RE: Press Images... Outsider32 10-15-15 6
       RE: Press Images... Flowerpower1 10-15-15 12
           RE: Press Images... Georganna 10-15-15 13
           RE: Press Images... Georganna 10-16-15 18
               RE: Press Images... Flowerpower1 10-17-15 25
                   RE: Press Images... Georganna 10-17-15 27
       RE: Press Images... tribephyl 10-15-15 14
           RE: Press Images... Georganna 10-15-15 16
               RE: Press Images... Flowerpower1 10-16-15 20
                   RE: Press Images... Georganna 10-16-15 22
                       RE: Press Images... Flowerpower1 10-16-15 23
                           RE: Press Images... Georganna 10-16-15 24
   RE: Press Images... Outsider32 10-15-15 5
       RE: Press Images... tribephyl 10-15-15 9
           RE: Press Images... Outsider32 10-16-15 19
   RE: Press Images... Rembrandt 10-15-15 15
 S31E05 Press Image Time Stamps Sheldor 10-15-15 17
   RE: S31E05 Press Image Time Stamps Flowerpower1 10-16-15 21
       RE: S31E05 Press Image Time Stamps Sheldor 10-17-15 26
           RE: S31E05 Press Image Time Stamps CTgirl 10-17-15 28
 Web Promo Images Rembrandt 10-18-15 29
   RE: Web Promo Images Rembrandt 10-18-15 30
   The Tarp and ... Georganna 10-18-15 31
       RE: The Tarp and ... Flowerpower1 10-19-15 32
           RE: The Tarp and ... Georganna 10-19-15 33
               RE: The Tarp and ... Flowerpower1 10-19-15 34
                   RE: The Tarp and ... Georganna 10-19-15 35
 S31E05 Sneak Peak Video Sheldor 10-19-15 36
   RE: S31E05 Sneak Peak Video michel2 10-20-15 37
       RE: S31E05 Sneak Peak Video Sheldor 10-20-15 38
 S31E05 Behind The Scenes Challenges Sheldor 10-20-15 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-15-15, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Preview Promo Vidcaps..."
Thanks to Mayan Sun at Survivor Fever for posting:

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor: In a season of second chances the most unlikely just might be the most dangerous.

Kass: This is the Final Five.

Kelley Wentworth: Exactly.

Keith <camera confessional>: Two people aint gonna get you nowhere, but five could bring you all the way to the end.

Abi <camera confessional>: If he writes my name again, he's dead to me.

Kimmi: She's a snake.

Kimmi <camera confessional>: There are gonna be casualties.

10-15-15, 02:38 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Preview Promo Vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-15 AT 08:29 AM (EST)

In a season of second chances...

We see three strong players, Jeremy, Joe, and Tasha.

...the most unlikely just might be the most dangerous.

During this, we see some unlikely players as Abi, Kimmi, and Keith.

Then we hear, this is final five

followed by this pic:

I am a bit perplexed. The way it looks is that Keith is not a part of their final 5....he's coming upon them when Kass says, This is final five.

OR,

Is Keith a part of this final five and Terry isn't? We don't see Terry in the pic? If Terry isn't there, then Kelley has worked her magic and made Terry the expendable one if they go to TC.

Is Keith having this confessional: Keith <camera confessional>: Two people aint gonna get you nowhere, but five could bring you all the way to the end.

Because he is a PART of the five and is happy, OR, is he having it because he's not part of it? Curious?

Then, Abi, If he writes my name again, he's dead to me! Clearly she's talking about Woo, who is a sitting duck,

And, finally, She's a snake.

Kimmi <camera confessional>: There are gonna be casualties.

I think the action is going to be at nuBayon this week, and the two girls that come to mind are Monica, who told us last week that she is out for Spencer rather than Kelly, ETA: Wiglesworth, and Kelly Wigle, who is the one that Spencer threw under the bus last week. Kimmi appears to be talking to 2 people when she says, "she's a snake", one of which is Stephen, the other?

ETA: I suppose by the way the verbiage is that Keith is the dangerous one to the others that are calling themselves "final five"...

michel2 4530 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-15-15, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Preview Promo Vidcaps..."
Yes, it is confusing but you mean Kelly Wiglesworth at Bayon. Wenthworth is a Takeo with Terry, Joe, Keith, Kass and Ciera.

10-15-15, 11:01 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Preview Promo Vidcaps..."
UGH! YES! Michel, thanks, I meant at nuBayon Kimmi could be talking about Kelly Wiglesworth or Monica. From the press images it seems that Kimmi and Wigle hang out a lot together and do a lot of work. So, I think that Kimmi could be referring to Monica as the snake?

Yes, the Kelly Wiglesworth that is in the nuBayon tribe. Ugh....

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-15, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Preview Promo Vidcaps..."
One, as stated above...
Kelly, Kimmi, Spencer (whom HAS done some Kelly under the bus maneuvers) Jeremy, Stephen and Monica comprise Bayon.

Kimmi is pretty darned close to Kelly...

so She's a snake is definitely in reference to Monica.

Specially if Monica is hanging with Spencer...

in a Bayon @TC scenario, the 'claimed' strong old-bayon will fracture due to whom hangs out with ANY of the new peeps.
While Kelly may still be a target, Kimmi herself is working on eliminating Monica.

10-15-15, 11:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Preview Promo Vidcaps..."
Yes, I agree, thanks Tribe! Monica is the "snake", apparently!

10-15-15, 03:57 PM (EST)
3. "Press Images..."
Thanks Survivor Fever for posting the episode 5 Press Images. I will try and put them in some kind of order:

REWARD CHALLENGE

The challenge site:

Here is one end, the starting end of the challenge....

And, the ending part of the challenge:

Here are the tribes on their mats at the start of the RC, note the reward tables, and some reactions...

Each tribe picks one member to be in the barrel.
nuTakeo: Kelley
nuBayon: Monica
Angkor: Woo

Sit outs: nuBayon: Kelly, Stephen, nuTakeo: Terry, Kass

This is a 2 part challenge. First part is doing a barrel roll to retrieve large tied up skeet balls in bags. The second part is rolling the skeet balls in the giant skeet ball ramp, first to get them all in the holes, wins. On Jiffy's go, they must roll the barrel to a post, then the dizzy person in the barrel must climb up to untie a bag that most likely contains giant skeet balls, retrieve the bag, get back in the barrel and go to the next station to get more bags, etc. I bet there are 3 skeet ball bags to be collected...

Most likely the first puzzle bag station, still pretty close, Monica looks the most unsteady and they are in last:

Here, I think nuTakeo is at the third station while nuBayon is at the second station...

Here they are in the second part of the challenge rolling the balls....WOO, who was in the barrel and should be pretty darn dizzy, is the roller for Angkor, while Jeremy is for nuBayon, and Keith is for nuTakeo. (I recall Keith being good with balls...

Here we see that Keith has one ball in one of the holes, and is rolling another...

Here Spencer is in and Jeremy is out...

Winner: ?

Immunity Challenge

The IC appears to be a giant game of bullseye. With a giant slingshot they must hit and knock down their targets?

All tribes on the mats at the beginning. Kimmi and Kelley are holding the II's...

at the start:

GO!

Here are the giant sling shots, have to climb ladders to get up there...

...must have to climb up there one at a time, two sets of ladders to go up 2 levels, when one hits a target, then another can climb up to do it? Here we see Kelly Wigle going up, while nuTakeo already has their next player up, so nuTakeo is beating nuBayon at this point...

I have to wonder if Andrew is the final anchor of the relay team and getting the winning shot here? I am really leaning toward Angkor NOT losing this week, because there are no camp shots at ANGKOR!!! Camp shots at nuTakeo:

And, far more shots at camp nuBayon:

If I had to guess before Sheldor is able to put the time stamps on, I would bet that nuBayon are the losers this week and have to go to TC. Boot candidates: Kelly Wigle or Monica. I think Spencer will be in the free and clear.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-15-15, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Press Images..."

Note: Kona's timestamps at MESS place Terry's image Post-RC

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-15, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Press Images..."
Based on the preview it honestly appears Bayon or Angkor is likely going. They have the more buildup.

Kass is lucky, well maybe not as she probably wouldn't be first to go pre-merge if her tribe lost. But to be on tribes that perhaps never lost a single challenge is pretty incredible.

10-15-15, 11:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Press Images..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-15 AT 11:26 PM (EST)

Good eye, Georgianna! But, I have to ask, is that FURNITURE next to the reward table?

ETA: Looking more closely at the rewards, I think that burlap roll may be folded on the chair.

I think what is folded on that table is the tarp for the 2nd place team?

nuTakeo most likely wins first?

10-15-15, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Press Images..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-15 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

It is ...

A rattan futon or settee.

So, I think that the items on the table are the lesser of the two rewards. With the winner of the RC taking home the futon/settee and everything piled on it.

10-16-15, 00:36 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Press Images..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-15 AT 01:05 AM (EST)

ETA: Looking more closely at the rewards, I think that burlap roll may be folded on the chair.

I think what is folded on that table is the tarp for the 2nd place team?

nuTakeo most likely wins first?

Well ...

You and Tribe both see a tarp. So I'll see one too ...

But, given the images (below) of Terry and Monica sitting on/beside the same material, then I suppose we have to assume that it was part of the Tribes' original supplies. And no clue at all ...

ETA: But, is this fish net? Or mosquito netting?

10-17-15, 12:08 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Press Images..."
Yes, Monica is sitting on bamboo slats with fish net under it. Terry is sitting next to something unrolled that is new, imo. Takeo wins reward, I think, and Angkor may get second. I don't see anything new at nuBayon, do you?

10-17-15, 03:52 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Press Images..."
Terry is sitting next to something unrolled that is new, imo. Takeo wins reward, I think, and Angkor may get second. I don't see anything new at nuBayon, do you?

No, I don't see anything new at Bayon unless the netting spread out at the end of the shelter that I've outlined above is new.

Whatever the case, I agree. I do think that Ta Keo won the RC. And I hope that Angkor was the runner-up. See my Post #24.

We seem to be playing a wicked little game of tag ...

G

10-15-15, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Press Images..."

I think the RC is for "comfort" and winning tribe gets a tarp, cushions and a loveseat, a blanket and probably a couple of hammocks as well.

While 2nd place just gets a tarp.

10-15-15, 11:24 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Press Images..."
So,

What I thought were rolls of sisal matting are actually a ... folded tarp?

10-16-15, 08:40 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Press Images..."
What I thought were rolls of sisal matting are actually a ... folded tarp

Idk, Georgianna, but could that mat seen in the shelter be what is rolled up on the chair?

10-16-15, 11:46 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Press Images..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-15 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

Idk, Georgianna, but could that mat seen in the shelter be what is rolled up on the chair?

I don't think so, FP. Because when I looked more closely at all of the camp-life images, I discovered that the same sort of matting can be seen at both Bayon and Ta Keo. And if there is nothing more than a tarp on the table, then the matting seen in the images must have been part of the 'original equipment' for those Tribes ...

See my post (#18) up above for a side-by-side comparison. And a question about fish net vs mosquito netting.

But, I will admit that the mat behind Terry does appear to be brand new and only very recently unrolled. So, I suppose a more accurate answer is that I just don't know.

G

10-16-15, 02:08 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Press Images..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-15 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

Idk, Georgianna. The one on the table that you pointed to looks like a folded up tarp to me, it's not rolled. But, I agree with you, the mat next to Terry does indeed look like it's new and has been recently unrolled. That's why I think it could be where I have circled on the pic....?

It's the difference between the nuTakeo's winning first or second place, lol!

10-16-15, 03:37 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Press Images..."
I think that the roll that you've circled certainly could be the mat that is unrolled behind Terry.

My only reservation is that the same sort of material is present in the post-IC image of Monica at Bayon. And if the table only holds a tarp, both mats can't have been won at the RC.

But, whatever the source of the matting at Bayon, it would make sense that the post-RC pictures would be taken at the 'first-place' camp. And, in this case, those images were very tightly-cropped shots produced at Ta Keo.

Too, there are Keith's ballsy talents to add to the mix. So, I do think that Ta Keo won the Reward Challenge.

And I hope that Angkor won the tarp. And, if they did, I just wish that canvas was edible. I don't find watching people utterly spent and unfairly disadvantaged in the Game via starvation ... amusing.

10-15-15, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Press Images..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-15 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

Look at the two shots of Terry. That's really interesting.

10-15-15, 10:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Press Images..."
Terry stated that with the make-up of the tribe, he's very doubtful Takeo will be going to TC, and I think that sentiment comes true.
He may be in the minority and on the outs, but I guarantee other Takeo are understanding of people "overplaying" as well. Kelley could be in just as much danger but with people who DON'T want to share their true feelings with her.
However, with the whole "Final 5" comment by Kass, I'm inclined to think that either Terry or Keith is in trouble, and soon.
Yet, from all indications, Bayon is TC bound.

Could it be a double boot episode?

10-16-15, 03:01 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Press Images..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-15 AT 03:18 AM (EST)

I thought it might have involved day 13 here. Nvm.

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-15-15, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Press Images..."
So sitting out of the IC

Nu'Bayon ( Jeremy + Monica ) ( Monica is always sitting out. Maybe she could be a target to keep the tribe strength for challenges. )

Nu'Takeo ( Kelley + Ciera ) ( Ciera same as Monica. But I think she's more safe. )

Sheldor 4633 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-15, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "S31E05 Press Image Time Stamps"
From Episode 2 there appeared to be 5 Cameras with Date/Time Stamps on the photos

For Episode 5 the Press Images are from only 2 Cameras

Here is my best guess as to how to synchronize all the times

1. 2014 PST? +15:07 = ICT; Monty Brinton; Canon EOS 5D Mark III # WRONG YEAR
  2. 2014 EDT? +10:01 = ICT; Timothy Kuratek; Sony ILCE-7S # WRONG YEAR; 10 hours is east of Eastern Time Zone (e.g. Brazil)
  3. 2015 PDT? +14:08 = ICT; Monty Brinton; Canon EOS 5D Mark III
  4. 2015 EDT? +10:53 = ICT; Timothy Kuratek; Nikon D5300
  5. 2015 PDT? +27:00 = ICT; Monty Brinton; Canon EOS-1D X # WRONG AM/PM should be PM

Using the S31 Episode 5 Press Images on Survivor Fever at
http://www.survivorfever.net/s31_press_images_ep5.html

Images 1-25 have time stamps (except for image 11)
Images 26-43 do NOT have time stamps. (Images were resized smaller and lost their EXIF data (i.e. Date Taken info))

I added the CBS Press Express Image Names to help group the images together by images uploaded together from the same camera

106607_D19612b.jpg 06/10/2014 07:31 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/11/2015 10:38 AM ICT
_0014

106607_D19654b.jpg 06/10/2014 07:51 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/11/2015 10:58 AM ICT
_0019

106607_D20036b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/11/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0026

106607_D20039b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/11/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0027

106607_D20049b.jpg 06/10/2015 09:11 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/11/2015 11:19 AM ICT
_0013

106607_D19670b.jpg 06/10/2014 08:13 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/11/2015 11:20 AM ICT
_0021

106607_D19677b.jpg 06/10/2014 08:13 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/11/2015 11:20 AM ICT
_0023

106607_D20059b.jpg 06/10/2015 09:13 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/11/2015 11:21 AM ICT
_0016

106607_D20064b.jpg 06/10/2015 09:13 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/11/2015 11:21 AM ICT
_0017

106607_D20066b.jpg 06/10/2015 09:14 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/11/2015 11:22 AM ICT
_0018

106607_D20088b.jpg 06/10/2015 09:15 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/11/2015 11:23 AM ICT
_0020

106607_D20100b.jpg 06/10/2015 09:15 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/11/2015 11:23 AM ICT
_0022

106607_D20140b.jpg 06/10/2015 09:16 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/11/2015 11:24 AM ICT
_0015

106607_D20153b.jpg 06/10/2015 09:16 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/11/2015 11:24 AM ICT
_0012

106607_D19716b.jpg 06/10/2014 08:17 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/11/2015 11:24 AM ICT
_0024

106607_D19743b.jpg 06/10/2014 08:18 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/11/2015 11:25 AM ICT
_0025

106607_D20518b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0030

106607_D20560b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0032

106607_D20653b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0033

106607_D20659b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0034

106607_D21162b.jpg 06/11/2015 08:10 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 10:18 AM ICT
_0001

106607_D20699b.jpg 06/11/2014 07:32 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 10:39 AM ICT
_0003

106607_D20710b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0011

106607_D20735b.jpg 06/11/2014 07:57 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 11:04 AM ICT
_0008

106607_D20742b.jpg 06/11/2014 07:57 PM -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 11:04 AM ICT
_0004

106607_D21178b.jpg 06/11/2015 08:57 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 11:05 AM ICT
_0005

106607_D21180b.jpg 06/11/2015 08:57 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 11:05 AM ICT
_0002

106607_D21186b.jpg 06/11/2015 08:57 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 11:05 AM ICT
_0006

106607_D21226b.jpg 06/11/2015 08:59 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 11:07 AM ICT
_0007

106607_D21251b.jpg 06/11/2015 08:59 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 11:07 AM ICT
_0010

106607_D21301b.jpg 06/11/2015 09:01 PM -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 11:09 AM ICT
_0009

106607_D20829b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0039

106607_D20963b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0040

106607_D20987b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0041

106607_D21025b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 1 +15:07 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0042

106607_D21451b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0035

106607_D21570b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0028

106607_D21647b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0029

106607_D21654b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0031

106607_D21684b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0043

106607_D21686b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0037

106607_D21749b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0036

106607_D21794b.jpg (no time stamp) -> Camera 2 +14:08 = 06/12/2015 ??:?? AM ICT
_0038

10-16-15, 09:07 AM (EST)
21. "RE: S31E05 Press Image Time Stamps"
Thanks so much for the time stamps, Sheldor! So appreciated!

This to me looks like they are returning with a loss...

10-17-15, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S31E05 Press Image Time Stamps"
You're welcome and I agree that appears to be Bayon returning after losing the Immunity Challenge

Couple Bayon losing with Monica finally getting another confessional/story last week and these images...

Monica appearing to struggle in the Reward Challenge

Monica squinting appearing dejected(?) at the prospects of Bayon losing the Reward Challenge

Monica (and Jeremy) sit out the Immunity Challenge

Unflattering photo of Monica right in the center after Bayon IC loss?

And ALL these SOLO shots of Monica after IC Loss...

Not sure whose theory that would be but that's an awful lot of focus on Monica!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-15, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S31E05 Press Image Time Stamps"
That would be OFG theory (out front girl). I think it happened more often in the earlier days but a poster realized that if someone got a lot of attention "Out front" in the promos then they were the boot.

Who will be the next most delicious person after Monica if she leaves - the bugs sure love her!

10-18-15, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Web Promo Images"
Thanks to SurvivorFever

Announcer: CBS, Wednesday, on Survivor Second Chance, some castaways are changing...

Spencer <camera confessional>: I'm trying to form bonds. It's something I haven't taken the time to do before. It might just make the difference in my game.

Announcer: Some are not...

Woo <talking in shelter to Abi>: You get a phone call, your mom only has a couple of days. To go through what she did and never give up. To me, that's huge inspiration.

Abi <talking to Tasha>: Woo is trying to get sympathy from you guys.

Tasha <camera confessional>: Abi, it takes everything to just be around her. She's a time bomb.

Abi <camera confessional>: If Woo writes my name down again, he's dead to me.

10-18-15, 05:41 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Web Promo Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-15 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-18-15 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

I think Monica, Kimmi and Kelly was probably on good terms in the beginning and was probably going to team up and go against Spencer.

Then I think Kimmi must have seen Monica getting closer to Spencer and she's probably think that Monica is telling Spencer everything. ( But Jeremy is right there, so maybe this isn't when Kimmi grows suspicious of Monica. )

Which I think leads to Kimmi talking to Stephen about Monica being a snake in the grass.

I think Kimmi will get Stephen, Kelly, Jeremy and Spencer to blindside Monica.

10-18-15, 05:59 PM (EST)
31. "The Tarp and ..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-15 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

Below are two screen shots that I captured earlier. The bottom picture tells us that Angkor has now acquired a tarp.

The top one may change our minds about which Tribe won the larger prize ... because ...

Kelly has a red sleeveless top/shirt. So, is that her shirt to the left of - and behind -Jeremy's arm - or a corner of the red cushion on the settee displayed at the Reward Challenge? ...

G

10-19-15, 11:13 AM (EST)
32. "RE: The Tarp and ..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-15 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

Interesting find, G! Well, we know that the Angkor tribe wins second because they win the tarp. So, either nuTakeo wins (see the recently unrolled hemp mat next to Terry), OR, nuBayon wins?

I have gone back to collect images of the nuBayon camp in hopes of finding what that red thing could be, if it's NOT a chair...I am paying particular interest to the space between the shelter and the Tribe banner. Here is the layout: Note the shelter way on the left, and then see where the tribe banner is....

Now here are various pictures of that space between the shelter and the banner...Here is the beach side of the space before Joe put up the hammocks...

Here is the same space after the hammocks went up...

Here is the right side of the banner, episode 5, post RC. But we are really interested in the space to the right and out of this frame.

Here is the left side of the banner to shelter area pre-hammocks and post hammocks:

Now here are the important pics for comparison. First G's shot at Bayon post RC, ep 5:

We are looking at this space, where I have circled. Also, note that particular brown branch of that one tree, it's a marker.

Note, Monica's hair is in a pony tail in this episode as per this press image, post IC:

Could the instagram pic of Stephen, Jeremy, Monica be from this episode 5, after they return from the IC loss? If so, there are no chairs seen at camp....

We SEE that mat at camp TaKeo, but we don't know what that spot of red out on the beach is at camp Bayon? Idk?

Could it possibly be that boat basket that Jeremy and Spencer are seen in the water, could they have dragged it up on the beach after they used it?

Could this picture...

...preceed this picture...

As I look at them, I think it could!

10-19-15, 02:41 PM (EST)
33. "RE: The Tarp and ..."
Well,

The white socks, the black pants/shirt, the flag and the cloth under Spencer's hand (in the first photo) are all in the same places ...

10-19-15, 03:13 PM (EST)
34. "RE: The Tarp and ..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-15 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

Yes, also a lot of the bags are in the same places and a lot of those baskets on the ground to the left, and the basket type bowl leaning from the table to the bamboo post on the left side, also the belt hanging over said bamboo post on the left is in the same place as well. What do you think? Same day, or different day?

ETA: Stephen's hair is even sticking up in the same place on the top...

10-19-15, 03:38 PM (EST)
35. "RE: The Tarp and ..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-15 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

I think it's the same day. And I think that you're right about the order in which they were taken. And that both were taken after their IC loss and before TC.

ETA: Clothing is scattered about and Monica is as 'dressed' as she gets in the second picture. So I think that it was taken shortly before they were to leave for the TC.

OOPS!

10-19-15, 10:37 PM (EST)
36. "S31E05 Sneak Peak Video"
Survivor - A Snake In The Grass (Sneak Peek)
Published on Oct 19, 2015

Video Caps not yet available on Survivor Fever

From SurvivorOnCBS YouTube Channel...

Transcript

(Spencer climbs into round basket boat)

Jeremy: I got you.

(Spencer Confessional)

Spencer: I came into Survivor the first time as a super fan and I would watch these guys like Ozzy or even Joe fish and spearfish and provide for their tribe.

(shot of Jeremy and Spencer in the boat)

Jeremy: We'll see how it goes.

Spencer: All right. Let's do it.

(Spencer Confessional continues)

Spencer: And I guess I always saw myself as kind of an awkward geeky kid who couldn't do those things...

(far shot of Jeremy in the boat as Spencer spear fishes with dramatic music swelling)

Spencer: but here I am doing those things. I feel like I'm not enjoying Survivor by proxy anymore. I'm living it.

(shot of Spencer bringing up a fish on the end of the spear)

Spencer: Woo! (as Spencer jumps out of the water and raises his hand triumphantly)

Jeremy: (chuckles and then takes the fish off of spear)

Spencer: It's like one of those Survivor dreams that I've thought about for a long time that I'm finally doing. It was a cool moment and I felt proud.

michel2 4530 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-15, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: S31E05 Sneak Peak Video"
Spencer: Woo!

Did Spencer spear Woo?

10-20-15, 05:40 PM (EST)
38. "RE: S31E05 Sneak Peak Video"
michel I wasn't sure how to transcribe what Spencer exclaimed. Not really "Whoa" nor a Yelp I guess more of a hoot but I thought "Woo!" was more fun.

10-20-15, 05:43 PM (EST)
39. "S31E05 Behind The Scenes Challenges"
Survivor - Behind the Scenes Challenges
SurvivorOnCBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-HzaMCJYck

Published on Oct 20, 2015
Go behind the scenes with Jeff Probst and Supervising Producer John Kirhoffer for this week’s Survivor challenge, Air Raid.

Transcript

Probst: Welcome to Behind The Scenes for Survivor Cambodia Second Chance we are doing "Air Raid" today and this is a special running where we have an entire Guest Dream Team including my Dad Jerry Probst and Nick in the blue back there who might be the biggest super fan on our team and also the guy who is doing all of the drawings and the clues for the finding of idol within the challenges so he is going to be trying to find the one today. Let's do it!

Both tribes will race up a tower and through a series of obstacles. Once you're at the top one at a time tribe members will launch sand bags attempting to hit targets out in the field.

I don't know if it looks as much fun as it is to watch from here.

Kirhoffer: Actually our art director Dax Pointon, we were trying to think of other ways we to use these tall towers and he said put the sling shot up there that'd be fun! Shoot stuff off of the top of the tower.

Probst: GO YELLOW!

That is one of the great things about working on this show. Anybody can have an idea and their idea can end up on the show just like that. We should talk to Dax.

Kirhoffer: And I'll get credit for it.

Probst: Ultimately I'll take credit for it.

We've got four, four, four. This is it!

First tribe to hit all targets wins Immunity, is safe from the vote, losers go to Tribal Council where somebody will be voted out of this game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •