The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"wondering out loud about the show now."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

wens 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-09-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wens Click to send private message to wens Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"wondering out loud about the show now."
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-06 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

1. I wonder who Christina will hang out with now since she only tried to be friends with Allison or Jessica.

2. Without Allison around to create drama at the morning meetings I do hope that the writers dont try to make TJ the center of it all now...the drama I mean. I didnt like that little clip at the end of the Allison graduation show.

3. Do you think now we will see if Christina gets her G.E.D. and we will finally meet TJ's husband? I really hope he pulls Rhonda aside and asks why she put his wife in a box.

4. Who is going to clean up the house?? which does seem to be what the clip was referring to in my #2. Lisa is not ashamed to say that Allison made her bed and stuff. They all seem to complain about Jill with the housework. So this should be interesting. I do hope that they start dealing with the drama and not letting one person be the only one to speak up or be the scape goat.

5. I agree with Jill though on Allison's epi though that the personalities left are going to be a struggle. I wonder if the house will be on probation again

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wondering out loud about the sh... lovemydogdude 01-10-06 1
 RE: wondering out loud about the sh... OklaBlue 01-10-06 2
   RE: wondering out loud about the sh... Bmw4mom 01-10-06 3
 RE: wondering out loud about the sh... celisabeth 01-10-06 4
   RE: wondering out loud about the sh... wens 01-11-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-10-06, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wondering out loud about the show now."
IMO Theory: I think Christina will hook up with Kim.
Hint: if this were in the spoiler section I could elaborate on my thoughts there but. since it's not..

I think TJ will most certainly get the spotlight often, after all she is the one that doesn't hold back, and in the event of drama she wants to be part of the problem solving process.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-10-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: wondering out loud about the show now."
A dirty kitchen is always a problem.

Bmw4mom 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-10-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bmw4mom Click to send private message to Bmw4mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: wondering out loud about the show now."
Wens.....very good questions. I hope that soon they will be answered.

celisabeth 245 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-10-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail celisabeth Click to send private message to celisabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: wondering out loud about the show now."
>1. I wonder who Christina will hang out with now since she only
>tried to be friends with Allison or Jessica.

I've wondered about whether the behind-the-scenes people -- the editors, producers, etc. choose to focus on each housemate's relationship to one or two other women in the house, so that we miss out on a lotta their interactions with the other women in the house.

It seems to me that I read an interview with Amy from Season 1 wherein she commented that when she saw some of the episodes from the time she was in the house, she was kinda surprised that while the show depicted her friendship with Rain, she was also very close to Erika, but that her friendship with Erika got a lot less attention and airtime than did the Amy-Rain friendship.

With Christina, I'm guessing that she and Jessica bonded because they're younger than the other housemates, who are in their late 30s and early 40s, while Christina's 20 and Jessica's in her mid-20s. With Allison, I'm guessing that she and Christina bonded, to whatever extent they did, based on Allison's liking/needing to play mother hen. It seemed that while TJ and Jill found Allison's "mothering" to be annoying or aggravating, or just not something they needed, Jessica, Lisa, and particularly Christina were open to allowing Allison to play mother hen with them.

wens 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wens Click to send private message to wens Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: wondering out loud about the show now."

that does make sense about Christina bonding with Allison and Jessica when you put it that way.

I hope the editors stop making this show full of drama and give us more of what really goes on in the house sometimes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •