The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ivette as Rag Doll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ivette as Rag Doll"
My feelings about Ivette have ranged from, "She's extremely annoying to awwwwww - that poor woman.''

Today, I'm leaning toward the latter.

I think that Ivette has simply played the unwilling and unknowing role of rag doll in the Fiendship Cult.

Ivette has a strong need to be liked, and I don't think she's been around master manipulators like the Maggot before.

The Fiendship purports to be about friendship, morals, and allegiance - all positive qualities that appeal to good hearted people.

Any time Ivette tries to think for herself and find something to like in the Jedi, she is brutally yanked back into the Fiendship Cult by Maggot.

Ivette simply wants to belong, and the Cult's mantra, "All for one, and one for all", appeals to Ivette's basic good nature.

I'm not saying she hasn't gotten off some very snarky remarks. She certainly has.

But I do say that much of what she's said and done is because she's being jerked around by the Maggot.

I think that in the real world, Ivette might be a good hearted person. We just haven't been allowed to see that side of her much.

Anyway, this afternoon, Ivette is on my May Be Tolerable List outside of the BB6 house.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ivette as Rag Doll fedcamper 09-10-05 1
 RE: Ivette as Rag Doll universityofkentuckyrocks 09-10-05 2
 RE: Ivette as Rag Doll Snidget 09-10-05 3
   RE: Ivette as Rag Doll Estee 09-10-05 4
       RE: Ivette as Rag Doll Reality432423 09-10-05 5
           RE: Ivette as Rag Doll okaychatt 09-10-05 6
               RE: Ivette as Rag Doll Reality432423 09-10-05 7
                   RE: Ivette as Rag Doll EnglProf 09-11-05 8
                       RE: Ivette as Rag Doll Reality432423 09-11-05 9
                           RE: Ivette as Rag Doll EnglProf 09-11-05 10
                   WARNING - Reality and Prof Bebo 09-11-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ivette as Rag Doll"
The only reason I might agree with you is that both her mother and girlfriend came across so well on their videoclips. If they like her, she may not be all bad. But she definitely has issues or why the bizarre attachment to Crappy? And it's true she seems to have no clue about how the Maggot is pulling her strings, which makes it clear she is in absolute denial as long as someone strokes her and calls her "nice puppy". Makes me feel kind of sorry for her, but not goe as far as to like her. Too nutzoid.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-10-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ivette as Rag Doll"
Ivette has became more likable throughout the show, they took her away from James. She is probably not doing this for Crappy. She probably wants to win for herself. The other fiendships quote "DON'T CARE if they win or not" but she does.

UL will always suck in my book

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ivette as Rag Doll"
Ivette:
Rag Doll, livin' on Big Brother
Hot Latina, Cappy's little cutie
So fine, they'll never see me
Leavin' by being back-doored, man
HOH, get it while it's easy
Don't mind, come on up and see me
Rag Doll, baby watch them do me
Like they done before

Cappy:

I'm feelin' like a bad boy
Treat her like a bad boy
I'm rippin' up a Rag Doll
Like throwing away an old toy
Some babe's talkin' real loud
Talkin' all about the new crowd
Try to sell them on the cult dream
A new version of the old scene
Speak easy to the harem
Keep shufflin' the bull sh!t
Old tin lizzy, do them till you're dizzy
Give it all ya got until they vote you out of the house

Ivette:
So fine, they'll never see me
Like they done before

James
Yes, I'm lyin', Yes I'm lyin
get ready for the big game
Tap dancing on a land mine
Yes, I'm lyin', Yes I'm lyin
Old tin lizzy, do her till you're dizzy

Ivette:
So fine, they'll never see ya
Like they done before

April:

No, not lyin', no not lyin'
Get ready for the finals
I get crazy on the Live Feeds
No, not lyin', *wink* I'm really lyin'

Sloe gin Boogies
Pick em' till you're dizzy

Ivette:
Hot Latina, Daddy's little cutie
So fine, they'll never see ya
Like they done before

Maggie:

Hot Latina She's my little cutie
So fine, you ll never see me
Mind fvck, I do it while it's easy
Don't think, cuddle up in my bed
Rag Doll, baby I will do you
Like I've done before

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ivette as Rag Doll"
I think I'm flattered...

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ivette as Rag Doll"
Ivette used racist remarks on Kasar and said he didn't respect women. She is pure scum. She is a bad player. Everything about her is terrible. There is no chance of redemtion in my eyes. I have no sympathy for her.

She will not make the final two once she evicted Howie. She is trash period.

I could forgive most things, but she did to Kasar was absolutly unforgivable. Don't feel sorry for her now. She's getting exactly what she deserves.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-10-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ivette as Rag Doll"
<She's getting exactly what she deserves.

I don't think anyone deserves to be mind controlled and taken advantage of the way Maggie has done Ivette.

Maggie has preyed on all Ivette's insecurities and used them to Maggie's benefit.

Yes, Ivette's remarks drawing parallels between Kaysar and Osama bin Laden are unexcusable.

However, I don't think she's necessarily a person to be avoided outside the house. It's just a feeling I have after observing some of the house's live feed dynamics over the past few days.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-10-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ivette as Rag Doll"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-05 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

I don't think Maggie is this Puppet Master everyone says. Maggie is a huge B*itch, Ivette is following her, because she is a huge coward. Ivette knows the score, she knows she will be evicted if she doesn't win veto etc..... She knows it all. So I don't think she is being Manipulated. (Like Howie was).

Actually I want Ivette, Maggie, Jen, April,Beau, Eric to be scorned and ridiculed when they leave the house. I hope some crazy nut out there does bodily harm to them. I'm actually praying for that. These people are vile.

I hate them. Ivette that d*ike c*unt b*itch, I hope she goes to hell, that where she belongs.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ivette as Rag Doll"
Wow, this is a little over-the-top and offensive to boot. I think it's inappropriate to insult her by calling her a "di*ke" (which letter did you leave out, by the way?)

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-11-05, 01:35 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ivette as Rag Doll"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-05 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-11-05 AT 01:40 AM (EST)

I want to be the most offensive as I can when I talk about the Friendship. I hope they get some Brain Cancer or something painful and fatal.

As for D*ike, I didn't leave a letter out. I just use * (astrik) when I use foul language. See my other insults, no letters left out. C*unt, B*itch it's that easy. I hope I didn't mispell D*ike. I want to make my point Loud and clear. If I spelled it wrong let me know ^_^

If my posts about Ivette is offensive, I can't help that. Her insult to Kasar was like an insult to me. I"m Indian also, her predudice and foul mouth is absolutly unforgivable.

I don't care. I hope she really suffers for the rest of her life.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ivette as Rag Doll"
Dyke is spelled with a "y." My point isn't that you've been too offensive towards Ivette (I don't care about that). My point is that you've used the word "dyke" as an insult, which is offensive to me and is perhaps offensive to people on these boards who are gay.

You seem to be suggesting that Ivette being gay has something to do with her terrible personality--which it doesn't, in my opinion. You wouldn't be able to get away with insulting Ivette on the basis of her race, and to me insulting her for being a lesbian is the exact same thing. I understand your offense over her comments about Kaysar; I didn't see her say them, but my understanding is that they were deplorable. By insulting her by using a lesbian slur, I think you're doing something very similar: attacking someone based on an innate characteristic that is entirely separate from her hateful actions.

Peace.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "WARNING - Reality and Prof"
This is a PG-13 forum, and while you may want to use the most offensive language possible to express your hatred of certain contestants, you are still required to stay within the guidelines of this forum while doing so. Your posts most certainly do not do that.

And Prof, next time you have a problem with a poster, alert a mod and leave it to the mods to handle. We don't want flame wars starting on these forums, so "help prevent forest fires" as stated in the guidelines by alerting a post to a moderator and not adding fuel to the fire.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •