The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You can't complain if you don't vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-22-04, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You can't complain if you don't vote"
we had another thread recently asking everyone how they vote and the post got some responses saying "I don't vote". well you can't complain about Jennifer going if you didn't do anything to save her. i was shocked at the bottom three too. So get out and rock the vote

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You can't complain if you don't... Ricky 04-22-04 1
   RE: You can't complain if you don't... greenmonstah 04-22-04 5
   I voted do you know who couldn't? shedevil 04-22-04 27
 OK greenmonstah 04-22-04 2
   RE: OK smiley 04-22-04 3
   RE: OK Breezy 04-22-04 4
       RE: OK greenmonstah 04-22-04 6
           RE: OK Breezy 04-22-04 7
               RE: OK greenmonstah 04-22-04 8
           RE: OK okaychatt 04-22-04 11
 RE: You can't complain if you don't... Bebo 04-22-04 9
 RE: You can't complain if you don't... okaychatt 04-22-04 10
   RE: You can't complain if you don't... broodgal 04-22-04 24
 Why not? wildchickenhunter 04-22-04 12
   RE: Why not? littlemisssmartypants 04-22-04 13
       Oh my Breezy 04-22-04 15
 RE: You can't complain if you don't... Lisapooh 04-22-04 14
   RE: You can't complain if you don't... ginger 04-22-04 16
 RE: You can't complain if you don't... true 04-22-04 17
 RE: You can't complain if you don't... frisky 04-22-04 18
   RE: You can't complain if you don't... mrc 04-22-04 20
 RE: You can't complain if you don't... DoodleBug 04-22-04 19
 I voted kelli_blue 04-22-04 21
 I don't vote goDAWful 04-22-04 22
   RE: I don't vote zombiebaby 04-22-04 23
 RE: You can't complain if you don't... broodgal 04-22-04 25
 RE: You can't complain if you don't... bob_chester 04-22-04 26
   RE: You can't complain if you don't... TeamJoisey 04-22-04 28
       RE: You can't complain if you don't... bob_chester 04-22-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-22-04, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
I agree. The contest is not rigged by the producers like some have suggested in other threads. It's just how America voted. Granted some teeny boppers may have phoned in 100 times for John Stevens. But voting reform has been discussed in other threads...

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
Unlike the "teeny boppers", I do not have the leisure time of voting 100 times a day. I have paper shuffling to do at work and a very active posting presense to maintain on these boards. Not to mention the fact, that I have to pretend to listen to Mr Monstah every now and again.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-22-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "I voted do you know who couldn't?"
I voted, Jennifer's hometown wasn't able to. *something to think about*

More than 15,000 fans from Jennifer’s hometown of Chicago were unable to watch or vote because of a power outage.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/0404/04_22b.html

04-22-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "OK"
But we can still bash, right?

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-22-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OK"
heehee of course

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OK"
Well some of us can, can you?

Morning Monstah!

04-22-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
6. "RE: OK"

Morning Breezy...I am in a peppy, up and at 'em mood today!

04-22-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OK"
Can I have some of your energy.

04-22-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
8. "RE: OK"
No.

transfering some over you now...

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-22-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OK"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-04 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

<I am in a peppy, up and at 'em mood today! >

Whom are you after? Those that didn't vote 100+ times or the ones that did? Whichever, can I help?

Oh, I know - let's organize a protest to defend our Constitional right to bash!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
Cool - since I voted multiple times for two of the bottom three, I have earned the right to bash to my heart's content.

Like I needed permission anyhoo.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-22-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
Sure I can. I can't get through the clogged lines to vote. I thought she was safe.

broodgal 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail broodgal Click to send private message to broodgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
I usually wait a half hour after the lines are open and i have no problem getting through.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-22-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Why not?"

Of course I can complain, even if I don"t vote.

I think John Stevens should have been voted out weeks ago. The public got screwed...

See, I complained and I didn't vote.

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-22-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why not?"
I'm from Canada! I can't vote. But if I keep my mouth shut all day I might explode! Then the poor person on the treadmill next to me at the gym will get be scared of the ranting crazy girl next to them.

Please don't stop me from complaining. It's the only thing that keeps me sane in this "positive-thinking" world!

04-22-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
15. "Oh my"
Then the poor person on the treadmill next to me at the gym will get be scared of the ranting crazy girl next to them.

That was you?

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
Of course I can complain - I'm princess freaking pooh. I don't care enough to actually vote - I just like to moan and groan incessantly about trivial, inconsequential things. It's like my birth right or something - not to mention part and parcel of the magic that is pooh.

duh.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
Hoping exemption from voting with full kvetch priviliges also extends to devoted handmaidens of Princess Poho. I was raving at the set last night and then felt a little guilty because, well, I don't vote either.

And I am regretting that - Jennifer was the most interesting thing in the show to me right now.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
I voted!

Oh my hen!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
I can't vote because I'm a foreigner.

If I could vote, I would start voting for John now, just to screw AI. I hope he wins this thing so they have to call him the "American Idol" and they have to produce and promote him. Maybe they'd rethink the voting system.

Well, I wouldn't really, because it would be a mean thing to do to the poor kid, but it sounded good at the time.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division
Non-Embezzling GAWKUR Treasurer

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
>If I could vote, I would start voting for John now, just to screw AI. I hope he wins this thing so they have to call him the "American Idol" and they have to produce and promote him.<

Kind of like almost happened on "Cupid"? I'll bet Simon is still PO'd about that one.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
True dat. And I feel partly responsible for Jennifer's boot since I did not dial once Tuesday night. For shame....

But honestly, Jennifer will probably do ok with her singing career folks. She already has a ton of exposure that most people would kill to get.

In the words of Randy, she'll be a'ight.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
Did I spell that right?

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "I voted"
I voted for Jennifer Hudson 10 times Tuesday night, so I'm gonna COMPLAIN!
What a joke that the *3 divas* as Ryan calls them were in the bottom 3 and that Jennifer got voted off last night. She gave a GREAT performance, much better than Jasmine, Diana, George and John.
I don't think I can watch this show anymore. It's become a popularity contest instead of a talent show.

goDAWful 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goDAWful Click to send private message to goDAWful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "I don't vote"
I only tune in to the results show so that I may participate in the life-affirming experience that is seeing some over-esteemed child beauty pageant also-ran having his or her dreams crushed on national telly. I am always quite content with whomsoever America chooses to visit this long-overdue fate upon, for my viewing pleasure.

Fire at will and remember to spray in short, controlled bursts. As long as you knock off one of them, I'm a happy DAW.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I don't vote"
Welcome to the boards goDAWful!

It is a great place to come and bash! All reality shows are pretty much like watching a train wreck.I don't vote either but I am sorry to see Jennifer go however it is getting intersting now! I don't take it so seriously but be warned there are those that do!

Let's face it AI has got people talking about it again.

***Keeping it plain & simple since 19XX***

broodgal 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail broodgal Click to send private message to broodgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
I always vote.

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-22-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
America has voted and had its say. They did not like Jennifer and voted for others. The system worked.
The show has people vote for the people the like. It is positive, unlike the show where voters can gang up on those they don’t like.

There is nothing to complain about, Jennifer is gone, thank You America!

It is TV show for entertainment. Grow up and stop all whining.

It is springtime in America, and American Idol is better now. Have a nice day!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-04, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-04 AT 11:34 PM (EST)

>It is springtime in America, and
>American Idol is better now.
>Have a nice day!

Bob, your signature line is giving me a "Springtime for Hitler" vibe.

Creepy. Just... creepy.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

bob_chester 243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-22-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bob_chester Click to send private message to bob_chester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: You can't complain if you don't vote"
It is not my signature lol
You just don't like what I have to say.

Have a nice day!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •