The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Home free finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-25-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Home free finale"
Anyone watch??

What did you think? Happy with the results? I was. It was tough, I think both teams did a very good job, both deserved to be in the final two, but I thought Jon and Stacy had an edge. Used more money, (not that that is everything), used the space really well, and went all out in the whole space being as creative as possible for every last thing.

Angel and Vilma were wonderful too. Ah well.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Home free finale Bebo 04-26-04 1
   RE: Home free finale Devious Weasel 04-26-04 2
       RE: Home free finale Lisapooh 04-26-04 3
 RE: Home free finale deweydrop 04-26-04 4
 RE: Home free finale true 04-26-04 5
 RE: Home free finale Roobean 04-28-04 6
   RE: Home free finale kajagogo 04-29-04 7
 RE: Home free finale hondaboy945 04-29-04 8
 RE: Home free finale Swami 04-29-04 9
 RE: Home free finale samboohoo 04-29-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Home free finale"
I flipped back and forth, since Extreme Home Makeover was on at the same time as the announcement.

I'm very pleased with the results. I didn't watch the show closely, but I did see the last two rooms that Jon and Stacy did, and I thought they were wonderful. They were unique without being so "out there" that you wouldn't want to live in them. I'm glad their creativity was rewarded.

As soon as I heard the twist, I said to the TV, "Yellow team, write half. Light blue, write all." It would have been nice to see Angel and Vilma get half, but I can't fault them for having faith in themselves.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Home free finale"
See, I had the exact opposite response. I liked the first room Jon and Stacy did, loved the living room, but their kitchen did nothing for me. I thought the table they made in the table challenge was horrible. On the other paw, I loved the kitchen Angel and Vilma did. I'm not too upset with the result, at least looking at what was done with all three rooms. But if voting was based just on the last room, I don't think Jon and Stacy deserved to win.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Home free finale"
I liked Angel and Vilma's kitchen better as well, but over the course of three rooms, Jon and Stacey kicked butt. I was very pleased that they won. They were more ambitious, creative and rolled with the punches. Vilma and her schtick wore on my last nerve. I loved Angel though.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Home free finale"
I was very happy with the results of the show - Jon and Stacey winning - however I was REALLY disappointed in the show itself.

comeone - 30 minutes of recap, 10 of commercials, 10 of pointless live crap, 5 minutes of "behind the scenes footage", 5 of the "reveal".

it just seemed like i could have watched the last 5 minutes and been happy. I was hoping to see more of what went on between these two teams - not everyone else.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Home free finale"
Now that I'm over the disappointment that *I* didn't win the money, *sob*, I can say I was happy with how the show ended.

Overall, I do think Jon and Stacey were extremely creative, and well prepared. I'm glad they won, but I was sad that the other team didn't write "half".

Talk about double depression. First, they lose, then they realize they could have had 175,000, and lost that too. Bummer.

It really irked me that they left the winning announcement until the last second. I'd have liked to have seen more reactions from both teams. Oh well.

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Home free finale"
I'm good with the outcome. I liked both teams but overall I do think Jon and Stacy really encompassed the "spirit" of the show a bit better. The best 2 teams did make it to the finals but it was too bad Angel and Vilma didn't write half.

kajagogo 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-04, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kajagogo Click to send private message to kajagogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Home free finale"
I thought that Jon & Stacy did such an awesome job on Vilma & Angel's kitchen. I didn't think Vilma & Angel made enough of a change in the kitchen they did - what did they do, added some curtains & spent a buttload of money at Home Depot - I CAN DO THAT!!!

hondaboy945 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-04, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hondaboy945 Click to send private message to hondaboy945 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Home free finale"
I live in Orlando, does anyone know how to find the neighborhood that the winners of home free live in, did you see the size of the backyard, I am looking at houses and would like to look in that neighborhood for available homes any help would be greatly appreciated

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Home free finale"
I thought the best team won.

Angel & Vilma did really well in all their rooms, and I loved Angel to death, but Jon & Stacy's designs were all original, a complete look. They didn't rely on the designer at all. I never did warm to Stacy but Jon seemed real nice.

The funniest moment of the show was when Jon walked out of a house looking for Ty, who casually walked out of a portable toilet to meet him, wiped his hand on his pants and gave it a quick look before shaking hands with Jon. I just LMAO--I don't think I would have shook at that point, LOL!

Agree with whoever said the finale show sucked. Lucky for me I watched it on tape so I saw the whole thing in under 20 minutes.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Home free finale"
I'm so glad with the results. I did not like Vilma at all. It seemed to me that her attitude at every reveal was, "Yeah, this is nice," while she was thinking that her room rocked no matter what.

I actually liked the living room that Glenn and Justine did for Angel and Vilma better than the one Angel and Vilma did for them. I can't believe they were in the finals.

Samboohoo

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •