The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-14-15, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Abi-Maria"
I really feel that this is a total "logical" guess this week.

First of all, I agree with Corvis that it doesn't seem like any of their times to go. However, the press images have never been wrong and since this is a 2 day cycle, I believe the IC was early in the day. When they come back to camp ~1:30 PM according to time stamps, we see Woo bending over to get the fire going. They look miserable. So, I think they are LOSERS.

So, which of the three candidates? Abi is the nemesis to those of us that like to think about the events of the week leading to a logical boot. She is a nightmare. I really feel like it's Varner's turn to go, but he has weaseled out of being the boot several times before and he wants to make it to the merge. From this shot:

...it really looks like the Angkors are in first place as Varner is doing GREAT as the caller. They have more blocks collected then anyone else. If Varner does so well in the challenge, why would they get rid of him?

Abi is a paranoid basket case. Last week Andrew and Tasha needed her more than she needed them. Not so this week. Woo is going to cling to Andrew/Tasha and we know that they value strength. If the tribe loses than why would they vote out their strongest member besides themselves? Woo could be the boot because he did NOT have an intro confessional. But, I think if they get rid of Woo, they will witness their own demise sooner rather than later. So, I am not voting Woo. If Woo is off the table, then it's between Varner and Abi. I noted the case for Varner up above. He's far more rational, he's apologetic and expresses his loyalty. Abi, otoh, is a loose canon, and they must start to see what Spencer saw in that she's a cancer, and deathly to an alliance.

Then, in the challenge we have this picture:

Andrew takes a break and gets crucified by Abi, perhaps? Regardless, I just don't think they need her anymore. Her conflict was resolved when she got them to vote out Pei-Gee. So, I am voting out Abi.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were Varner or Woo either.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep...   CTgirl     10-12-15       
   Jeff Varner   personofinterest     10-13-15     1  
   Abi Maria.   kingfish     10-13-15     2  
   Abi-Maria   michel2     10-13-15     3  
   Savage   Outsider32     10-13-15     4  
   Abi-Maria   Scarlett O Hara     10-14-15     5  
   Varner (Jeff)   coldbrewer     10-14-15     6  
   Kelly Wiglesworth   Corvis7     10-14-15     7  
   Woo   Sheldor     10-14-15     8  
   Abi-Maria   SuperGr0ver     10-14-15     9  
   Varner   CTgirl     10-14-15     10  
   Terry *fricken* Deitz   tribephyl     10-14-15     11  
   Stephen Fishbach   5cats     10-14-15     12  
   Woo   Murphy3126     10-14-15     13  
   Keith   Georganna     10-14-15     14  
   Jeff Varner   Rembrandt     10-14-15     15  
   Abi-Maria   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     16  
   Boot tally...   Flowerpower1     10-14-15     17  
     Congrats...   tribephyl     10-15-15     18  
         RE: Thanks   Rembrandt     10-15-15     19  
         RE: Congrats...   CTgirl     10-15-15     20  
         RE: Congrats...   coldbrewer     10-16-15     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •