The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Ep 3|East Coast Spoiler thread...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-07-15, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Drama at camp...."
At Bayon: see monkeys....how does this compare to your beach, Kelly and Spencer tell them, Jeremy says welcome home, at new baton Monica has conf: we are in the majority and they are in the minority. Stephen in conf: loves this new tribe so liberating to not be in camp macho anymore, I couldn't be happier... See Stephen and Spencer and he's chopping a coconut. Spencer gets conf: trying something new on this tribe, I am trying to have feelings, see him talking to Jeremy, he tells him when my new gf told me she loved me I didn't say it back. ...Jeremy, oh really, that's good though, Spencer says he hasn't said it back yet, he' snot that easily emotional ....trying to form bonds that is emotional that will carry me further, care about what he says back, see them talking. Jeremy says you are thinking about it too much, if you lover her you lover her.

Jeremy: conf: Spencer, he's funny, I think I can trust her, he's a stand up guy. He talks about Val to him, when you see her it will open your eyes how much you missed her, ...Jeremy thinks he can work with Spencer

Raining at Angkor, they are huddled in a hut, Varner comes up , I hate this place

Tasha: first time I played, when I was on Luzon, I know what it's like to lose to be hungry not have food, not have shelter, know what it's like to fight to stay in this game...so this, this is just round 2 for me...hear PG and Abi start arguing about who is dry...you got the good spot, you want to switch?

Tasha says that Abi has resentment for PG that works in my favor and I will use ever minute of the time to strategize and plot

see abi and Tasha talking, we were golden, and I guarantee you that when we get back together, you can join us, something to think about....if you and someone else want to? Abi: I don't know what to do!

Andrew is chopping wood, and Tasha is there, Tasha is saying that we want you to come with us, we will get you to the jury, to Varner, Varner in conf: those 2 we can get rid of like that, see Savage and PG talking deals to, Varner says I need to make sure that they don't take away Abi or PG, there is a lot that can go wrong, oh God!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S31|Ep 3|East Coast Spoiler thread....   Flowerpower1     10-07-15       
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     10-07-15     1  
   No RC seen...:-(   Flowerpower1     10-07-15     2  
   Drama at camp....   Flowerpower1     10-07-15     3  
   Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     10-07-15     4  
     RE: Pre IC....   Outsider32     10-07-15     5  
         snake sighting   Flowerpower1     10-13-15     24  
             RE: snake sighting   Sheldor     10-13-15     25  
     RE: Pre IC....   michel2     10-07-15     11  
   Pre TC, and drama...   Flowerpower1     10-07-15     6  
     RE: Pre TC, and drama...   michel2     10-07-15     9  
         RE: Pre TC, and drama...   Sheldor     10-07-15     21  
   Vote   michel2     10-07-15     7  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     10-07-15     8  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   michel2     10-07-15     10  
   Clues in retrospect....   Flowerpower1     10-07-15     12  
     RE: Clues in retrospect....   Rembrandt     10-07-15     13  
         RE: Clues in retrospect....   michel2     10-07-15     15  
     RE: Clues in retrospect....   michel2     10-07-15     14  
         RE: Clues in retrospect....   Flowerpower1     10-07-15     18  
             RE: Clues in retrospect....   Sheldor     10-07-15     22  
     RE: Clues in retrospect....   Sheldor     10-07-15     17  
         RE: Clues in retrospect....   Flowerpower1     10-07-15     19  
   Congratulations!   Georganna     10-07-15     16  
     RE: Congratulations!   Flowerpower1     10-07-15     20  
   The Love Stories   Georganna     10-08-15     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •