The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Well known spoiler regarding one pl..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-19-15, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Double boot episode?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-15 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

Yes, the more I look at those 2 pictures the more I think they could be the same day. Look at Stephen's hair...it's sticking up on the top left of his head, and you can see it in both pictures.

Good gracious, G! Now you've gone and planted a WHOLE other seed! So, you suggest that perhaps when Jiffy came over, as he is the one that took that picture with the sound guys in tow, of Monica, Stephen, and Jeremy, and told them the news of Terry, and that they could forego TC, because Terry was already leaving?

WHOA....

But, I do kind of agree with CTGirl. They do need a double boot and this could satisfy it. I also feel that Jiffy does love Terry and I do think this family crisis will make good, dramatic TV, because let's face it, it doesn't get more dramatic than the kind of family emergency Terry faced. I think they will want to show it unfolding and therefore will tout it in the preview promos.

I think if Terry were to leave this episode, that we would get a hint at it, and so far there is nothing. That's why, I really believe it will happen on the day after TC#5. Let's face it, Jiffy will be the one to come and deliver the message, and Jiffy will be deposed at the TC with the nuBayon's. So, if Jiffy gets the message from the Dietz family at night, after the TC, episode 6 could start off with Jiffy going to the nuTakeo tribe that night (later the same night as TC#5, but we will see it in Episode 6). This is the kind of news that will not keep, imo. If they need Terry to go immediately, they will go and get him as soon as the news comes in. His son had an ejection fraction of 7%, and greater than 50% is normal. There is no doubt in my mind that his family was told there was a high probability that he would not make it, so I am sure that they phoned Terry immediately.

I really have to wonder how they will handle this? Terry is likely to be distraught, I could cry just thinking about the nightmare that he is about to embark on. Thankfully, at this point we know that his son, Danny, makes it through and gets a new heart.

Well, I would love to figure this out, because if those 2 pics are the SAME day, then Monica is most likely our boot for episode 5. If the one shot of Jeremy, Monica, and Stephen is the day after, then Monica is NOT our ep 5 boot, and most likely Kelly Wigglesworth is. Food for thought!

ETA: PS. I love that you are really thinking about the different scenarios as well!

Fun to discuss with you!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Well known spoiler regarding one pl...   Flowerpower1     10-03-15       
   RE: Well known spoiler regarding on...   Outsider32     10-03-15     1  
   RE: Well known spoiler regarding on...   tribephyl     10-04-15     2  
     RE: Well known spoiler regarding on...   Flowerpower1     10-04-15     3  
   RE: Well known spoiler regarding on...   Outsider32     10-09-15     4  
   Time line   Flowerpower1     10-11-15     5  
   Estimated time of departure   Flowerpower1     10-15-15     6  
     RE: Estimated time of departure   CTgirl     10-16-15     7  
         Double boot episode?   Flowerpower1     10-16-15     8  
             RE: Double boot episode?   CTgirl     10-16-15     9  
             RE: Double boot episode?   Georganna     10-19-15     10  
                 RE: Double boot episode?   Flowerpower1     10-19-15     11  
                     RE: Double boot episode?   CTgirl     10-19-15     12  
                         RE: Double boot episode?   Flowerpower1     10-19-15     14  
                     RE: Double boot episode?   Georganna     10-19-15     13  
                         RE: Double boot episode?   Flowerpower1     10-19-15     15  
                             RE: Double boot episode?   Georganna     10-19-15     16  
                             RE: Double boot episode?   Georganna     10-19-15     17  
                                 RE: Double boot episode?   Sheldor     10-19-15     18  
                                     RE: Double boot episode?   Georganna     10-20-15     19  
                                     RE: Double boot episode?   Flowerpower1     10-20-15     20  
                                         RE: Double boot episode?   Georganna     10-20-15     21  
   Episode 6, Terry removal discussion   Flowerpower1     10-21-15     22  
     RE: Episode 6, Terry removal discus...   Sheldor     10-21-15     23  
         Case for the "others"   Flowerpower1     10-22-15     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •