The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bob's "Ex Girlfriends" in Maxim Online Magazine (EstellaG and Kelly Jo K)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-04, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bob's "Ex Girlfriends" in Maxim Online Magazine (EstellaG and Kelly Jo K)"
If u want too see pictures click here http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30095&page=2&pp=20

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bob's "Ex Girlfriends" in Maxim... joannie 05-23-04 1
   RE: Bob's "Ex Girlfriends" in Maxim... asianflow 05-23-04 2
 RE: Bob's "Ex Girlfriends" in Maxim... ValleyGirl 05-24-04 3
 Why, why, why? boomerang 06-01-04 4
   Estella's Ring on ...Auction Lolette 06-06-04 5
       RE: Estella's Ring on ...Auction Lolette 06-06-04 6
           RE: Estella's Ring on ...Auction escapedude 06-07-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-23-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bob's "Ex Girlfriends" in Maxim Online Magazine (EstellaG and Kelly Jo K)"
Bob's such an idiot.

asianflow 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail asianflow Click to send private message to asianflow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bob's "Ex Girlfriends" in Maxim Online Magazine (EstellaG and Kelly Jo K)"
It's like a rule you can't smile if you pose for Maxim.

Nice to see Estella's ribs in one of those pics!

From a guys perspective it's great to see all these female reality stars end up taking off their clothes!!! Empowerment all the way baby

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-24-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bob's "Ex Girlfriends" in Maxim Online Magazine (EstellaG and Kelly Jo K)"
I wonder if Bob has seen this issue of Maxim?

valleygirl

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-01-04, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Why, why, why?"
I'm disappointed to see Kelly Jo pose like that. She was one of my favorite bachelorettes ever, and I thought she had more class.

06-06-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Estella's Ring on ...Auction"
AUCTION ENDS JUNE 10
Bob Guiney gave it to Estella Gardinier. Now it can be yours. 2.07 karat cushion cut diamond ring in a platinum setting by Harry Winston. Appraised value is $42,000. The ring is size 6.5 and can be made smaller.

Estella will use the money to help her mother buy a home and to give to her favorite charities. Please note: Intuition is acting as the auction venue and will not receive any proceeds from the sale.

The auction will end at 9 p.m. PDT June 10, 2004. Estella will personally deliver the ring to the winning buyer!

06-06-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Estella's Ring on ...Auction"
If you want to see Estella's ring click here http://www.shopintuition.com/Auction/index.html

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Estella's Ring on ...Auction"
Although KJ looks super hot in those pics I think it is a pretty desperate attempt for attention/cash..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •