The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 04 *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-15, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 04 *no sources*"
Title Episode 4: "What's the Beef?"
Airs Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jiffy Tease for Wk 4 Flowerpower1 10-08-15 1
   RE: Jiffy Tease for Wk 4 tribephyl 10-08-15 2
 S31E04 Press Release “What's The Be... Sheldor 10-09-15 3
   RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's Th... tribephyl 10-09-15 4
       RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's Th... Rembrandt 10-09-15 5
   RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's Th... b1whois 10-09-15 6
       RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's Th... michel2 10-09-15 7
       RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's Th... Outsider32 10-09-15 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-08-15, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jiffy Tease for Wk 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-15 AT 08:57 AM (EST)

From e.com:

Hit us up with a preview for next week, sir!
Two of my favorite challenges of the season. The reward challenge is a “hero” challenge where each tribe puts up ONE PLAYER to run the entire challenge. The immunity challenge is blindfolded and I think you will laugh, gasp and cry before it’s over. GREAT episode. This season is like the Los Angeles real estate market it just keeps going up, up, up.

So, we WILL be seeing this next week:

So this will be the reward challenge. Jeremy is the youngest, but Andrew Savage needs the reward the most...should be fun!

10-08-15, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jiffy Tease for Wk 4"
wanted to change something up a bit...

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-09-15, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "S31E04 Press Release “What's The Beef?”"

THREE CASTAWAYS LEAVE IT ALL ON THE BEACH IN A GUT-WRENCHING CHALLENGE, ON “SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 14

“What's The Beef?” – Three castaways leave it all on the beach in a gut-wrenching challenge, and two castaways plead for their lives in the game at a heated tribal council. Also, Abi-Maria continues to ruffle feathers with her tribe, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=43663

10-09-15, 12:31 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's The Beef?”"
two castaways plead for their lives in the game at a heated tribal council. Also, Abi-Maria continues to ruffle feathers with her tribe

Pretty much telling us that the Abi kerfuffle is NOT the boot story.
And in order for there to be two pleading castaways, I would expect that they are the 2 'minorities' of the tribe. (Of course, leaving out Tasha and Savage, whom have proven to not be in a minority any more.)
Kelley has already thrown Terry under the bus, so I assume it's a pretty easy decision if Takeo actually goes to TC. Which I doubt they will.
I fully expect Bayon to lose IC with Kelly and Spencer being the 2 to fight for their lives in the game at a heated tribal council.

Rembrandt 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-09-15, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's The Beef?”"
If Bayon loses I can see it being Kelly vs Spencer, but if Angkor loses I can see it being Jeff vs Woo.

Abi told Savage and Tasha that she's with them, so they could be making the final decision.

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-09-15, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's The Beef?”"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-15 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

"Three castaways leave it all on the beach in a gut-wrenching challenge, and two castaways plead for their lives in the game at a heated tribal council."

At least one of the castaways may "plead for their life" because they were injured during the IC, although "heated tribal council" doesn't sound like the words you would use when the injured are pleading for their lives...

THREE castaways leave it all on the beach: Tasha, Spencer, and Kelly may be injured, Savage looks exhausted in the images with abi.

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-09-15, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's The Beef?”"

The three castaways are Terry, jeremy and Savage who are chosen to represent their tribe in the IC.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-09-15, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S31E04 Press Release “What's The Beef?”"
It still could be Abi because she is the epicenter of anything heated right now.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •