The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S:31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 3 *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-15, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S:31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 3 *no sources*"
Episode 3: "We Got A Rat"
Airs Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S:31 | Title, Tweets and Teases... CTgirl 09-27-15 1
   RE: S:31 | Title, Tweets and Teases... michel2 09-27-15 2
 RE: S:31 | Title, Tweets and Teases... Outsider32 09-29-15 3
 EW Tease CTgirl 10-01-15 4
   RE: EW Tease Flowerpower1 10-01-15 5
       RE: EW Tease kingfish 10-01-15 6
           RE: EW Tease Sheldor 10-03-15 11
               RE: EW Tease kingfish 10-03-15 12
   RE: EW Tease Outsider32 10-01-15 9
 CBS Press Release CTgirl 10-01-15 7
   RE: CBS Press Release Outsider32 10-01-15 8
       RE: CBS Press Release Sheldor 10-03-15 10
   RE: CBS Press Release michel2 10-03-15 13
       RE: CBS Press Release Outsider32 10-03-15 14
           RE: CBS Press Release tribephyl 10-04-15 15
               RE: CBS Press Release michel2 10-04-15 16
 Ankor starts from scratch CTgirl 10-06-15 17
   RE: Ankor starts from scratch coldbrewer 10-06-15 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-15, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S:31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 3 *no sources*"
First thing I thought of was Sue's snakes and rats speech! Referring to Kelly?

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-27-15, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S:31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 3 *no sources*"
I certainly hope not because she never really deserved that rep. Yes, she told Hatch she wanted to vote against Sue and that's why Sue was angry but that's the game.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-29-15, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S:31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 3 *no sources*"
Is Kass the rat?

10-01-15, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "EW Tease"
From Jeff Probst

Okay, time to tease us up. You all have contracted down in tribes before, but I don’t recall ever expanding. What can you tell us about next week’s shift from two tribes to three?

When you bring back returning players, it’s extremely tough to ever surprise them. So we had a few ideas in our hopper and we hoped that at least a couple of them would surprise at least a couple of players. I wouldn’t be surprised if several players considered the idea of a two-to-three tribe switch — but you never know for sure, and when it finally hits, it’s pretty powerful. The obvious impact is that it completely changes the game, and for some I will tease that it will be a MAJOR setback.

I love these moments because it pushes people to find a new way. How do I get back in the game? Tribe switches are one of the few parts of the game you can’t control. It’s the “luck” portion of the game. By simply drawing the right — or wrong — buff your game moves in one direction or the other. That’s why there is no “fool proof” strategy. Survivor requires you to constantly adapt — 24 hours a day for 39 straight days. Exhausting … and life-changing. See ya next week!

Ok Jeff, that's really not big news. Someone always gets screwed with a tribe swap!

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-15, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EW Tease"
Interesting how Kelley buried her HII at the camp. I wonder if she had it with her when she showed up for the swap? LUCKY for her that she ended up on the same tribe, TaKeo, and goes back to the same camp....

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-15, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EW Tease"
I think she didn't have it. In the Vidcap of her tribe on the mat, presumably after Jeff announced the Tribal split twist(?), everyone else is smiling and celebrating, but she sure looks concerned.

If she didn't bring it with her, she was fortunate to go back to her old camp. She sure could have been caught flatfooted.

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-15, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: EW Tease"
I don't have the quote but I'm pretty sure Jeff has confirmed before that ALL of your personal property (including your Hidden Immunity Idol) will be provided to you at your new camp if there is a Tribe Swap and that they would dig up your idol and give it to you.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-15, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: EW Tease"
Well, if he said that then there is the answer. And maybe it would add to the fairness if she wasn't denied access to her HI at any Tribal council.

But, it seems too much like overt production involvement in the actual play of the game. If Kelley had changed camps, production would have to either hand it to her (in a confessional session, perhaps?), or rebury it and tell her where it is. That just seems to be too overt.

Picking up a buried HI, handling it, and transferring it to another camp? I don't know.

For my own taste, it would add to the game if the twist increased the HI drama, including if Kelley could recover it.

10-01-15, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: EW Tease"
And I think that setback is Kass.

10-01-15, 05:12 PM (EST)
7. "CBS Press Release"
“We Got A Rat” – Just days into the game, castaways drop their buffs and switch from two to three tribes. Also, a castaway’s future in the game is in jeopardy when they’re caught sending a message to another tribe, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Drop Your Buffs! Tribes grow from 2 to 3 groups, complicating existing alliances #SurvivorSecondChance 10/7 8PM

10-01-15, 09:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: CBS Press Release"
I'm trying to think who that would be. I don't think it's the old school alliance, I don't think it's Kelley. I don't think it's the alpha alliance unless it's Tasha. Kimmi no, who would Kass be sending a message to? Don't see that being her, and Keith I don't think would do anything like that. Ciera or Monica? I'm thinking it's Ciera, Monica, Abi, Spencer, Tasha, or PG.

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-15, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS Press Release"
I think Andrew and Tasha would both be worried about the 4 original Ta Keo members throwing the challenge to eliminate either of them.

Also I think Kelley Wentworth and Terry could feel that the 4 original Bayon members might throw the challenge to eliminate either of them but Kelley has the idol so I don't think it would be her.

On the New Bayon tribe I think Kelly Wig. and Spencer will find people to align neither really have someone to be sending a message to on the other tribes.

10-03-15, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CBS Press Release"
So it's a repeat of Bubba, Ami and Chris! It could be interesting to see who plays each of those three roles. Will it be once more Victim, Villain and Winner?

10-03-15, 10:06 PM (EST)
14. "RE: CBS Press Release"
What happened exactly there? That was one of my favorite seasons. I'm assuming Chris sent the message to Travis, something about throwing a challenge if I recall and Ami got wind of it and blindsided Travis?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-15, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: CBS Press Release"
Great episode.

First, the earthquake.
Then the shake-up of the tribes as Scout and Sarge alternated picking 2 new tribes. Sarge chose to stay with Nu-Lopevi (with Julie and Twila) and Scout rejoined Nu-Yasur (with Rory and 'Bubba')
At the IC, Bubba publicly asked Lopevi to throw the challenge.

Ami was originally aiming at Lisa, but Bubba's move at the challenge cost him his lit torch.

10-04-15, 04:51 AM (EST)
16. "RE: CBS Press Release"
You are right, Tribe except for two details:

- Scout made the split by herself then Sarge was asked which side he prefered. He went with the one that had more men of course.

- Bubba talked directly to Chris, not to Lopevi as a whole. I think his words were: "Chris, think of the merge."

10-06-15, 05:59 PM (EST)
17. "Ankor starts from scratch"
Gordon Holmes posted this interview with Jeff today.

Holmes: Going from two tribes to three tribes has never been done before. Will the Angkor tribe get some kind of advantage or will they have to start camp from scratch?

Probst: The Angkor tribe is starting from scratch. Same supplies that were waiting for them on the beach on day one, but without any of the supplies they were able to get off the boat at the marooning. It’s a MASSIVE set back. All their energy now has to go to building a new shelter which could hurt them at the immunity challenges.

Holmes: Yikes, that’s harsh.

Wow that is really harsh. Visions of Fiji. Ankor is already weak - Abi, Jeff, Peih Gee won't be able to help much in such a physical challenge although Tasha did the puzzle in this her first time (and came in 3rd out of 3).

I would think Savage would be on borrowed time but we still have an unaccounted for vidcap of him in a water challenge. Varner and Tasha seem safe due to their edit. I'm not sure who Varner might be willing to part with in his alliance, but neither Woo nor Peih Gee got an opening confessional. I can't discount the tribe getting fed up with Abi either.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-06-15, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ankor starts from scratch"
I could see either Abi or Woo in danger.

Savage and Tasha align with Varner & Abi with PG going with whoever is the majority. Woo is toast.

OR

Savage and Tasha align with PG, and Woo going with whoever is the majority and blindside Abi.

Savage replaces their "Terry".

Vote out the coat-tailer or vote out the GOAT.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •