The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Second Chances|ECST|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-23-15, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31|Second Chances|ECST|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I won't be here tonight to start this thread going so I thought I would post this ahead of time! Please note anything regarding to the current episode here until the West Coasters have seen the show. Thanks and let the GAME BEGIN!

~NO SIGGIES please!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 First 15 tribephyl 09-23-15 1
   RE: First 15 Sheldor 09-23-15 2
   RE: First 15 PepeLePew13 09-23-15 4
 Second 15 tribephyl 09-23-15 3
 RE: S31|Second Chances|ECST|East Co... PepeLePew13 09-23-15 5
 Third 15 tribephyl 09-23-15 6
 4th 15 tribephyl 09-23-15 7
 Fifth 15 tribephyl 09-23-15 8
 Jumping right in here... Flowerpower1 09-23-15 9
 Tribal Council Flowerpower1 09-23-15 10
 Final 15 tribephyl 09-23-15 11
 Next time on Survivor....Pagonging ... Flowerpower1 09-23-15 12
   RE: Next time on Survivor....Pagong... Sheldor 09-23-15 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-15, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "First 15"
Sunrise on Cambodia

*flashbacks through the seasons*

monks, monkeys and survivors arriving by truck.

Kelly gets first confessional.

Andrew is living the dream, nothing bad in his life except for Pearl Islands. Gonna be Epic.

*survivors drive through Cambodian market*

Spencer has done some emotional growing, enough to play and win this game.

Kimmi wants a second chane of getting to the end.

Kelley's downfall was not writing her Dads name down.

Ciera, wants to leave it all out on the island.

*survivors walk through angkor temples*

Tasha has her churchs support for lying and cheating this time around.

Varner isn't jumping off anything for peanut butter.

*survivors get into boats*

Joe wanted to play with his dad.

Kass will be fighting perceptions, until the merge when all hell breaks loose.

Abi recognizes her mistakes and wants to patch things over regarding those.

Jeremy is happy his wife isn't there. Back for redemption on his own terms.

JP welcomes the cast from a boat.

Explains the intro...

Survivors race to get supplies and then race to a bag of rice. First to the bag of rice wins it for their tribe.

Kelly is swimming ahead.
Joe jumps in and tries to catch Wiglesworth.
Then Woo jumps in and overtakes the lead and grabs the rice.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-23-15, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: First 15"
THANKS! This is SO good! And we get FULL Credits!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-15, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: First 15"
I really like the close-up confessionals of half these guys right off the bat, reflecting on their previous time in the game. Wish they'd do that in the first ep of every season to let all of the new players talk about what they hope to bring to the season.

09-23-15, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Second 15"

Day 1 Takeo

Woo spots the flag, Vytas "surfs" on the back of the raft.
Woo is playing for everyone that voted for him.

Greetings between castmates and then Terry gets the guys in line to build a shelter.
Kelly thinks it's important to be a hard worker. Terry, Woo, Kelly, Vytas and Spencer are the hardworkers.

Terry is very aware of the oldskool way vs the newschool way. Worries about his personality. Terrys children talked him into allying with Spencer.

Abi's bag is missing. She is freaking out a bit. She's missing her bracelet. Her superhuman bracelet.
Abi is having a struggle playing less emotionally.

On Bayon the ladies are busy weaving and chattering.
The guys are busy building the shelter.

Jeremy and Keith go off together. Jeremy wants Tasha and Savage and the biggest shield Joe.
Savage doesn't trust Fishbach.

Joe knows he is a big threat and must make big moves. Him Savage and Jeremy are tight.

Fishbach on the other hand is feeling VERY Fishbach out of water.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-15, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S31|Second Chances|ECST|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Looks like they're setting up Vytas to be the boot. He's coming across as smarmy, gladhanding his way with Kelley and Abi, while Shirin/Varner/Spencer are noting what he's doing and that he has connections on the other tribe.

09-23-15, 08:49 PM (EST)
6. "Third 15"
On Takeo

Vytas tries vary hard to non-manipulate the women on his tribe.

Shirin notices right away.

So she goes on the offensive against Vytas. Pulling in Varner and Spencer.
Varner is on the ride. "She just hit the gas, what bit my ass?"
Varner's second chapter is about to be written.

Abi found her bracelet INSIDE PeihGee's bag. then starts the campaigning to evict ...wait wrong series, sorry getting over the BB.
PeihGee admits to accidentally grabbing ABi's bag and tries to smooth things over. Abi is having none of it.

On Bayon

Fishbach is on an idol hunt. And the tribe has figured it out.

Joe is working the firemaking and succeeds!

Savage is in love with Joe.

Day 2 Takeo

Vytas and Kelly are meditating at sunrise.

Varner is freaking out about the speed with which the game is going. And is realizing he is in the middle between Terry, Vytas, Tasha, Spencer and Woo vs Abi, Shirin, Kelley, Kass and PeihGee.

09-23-15, 09:00 PM (EST)
7. "4th 15"
Day 3

Takeo

Kelley goes on an idol hunt. Leaving Coconuts and wood piles in the pathway just in case anyone comes by.
And paying her for her efforts, she peaks in the nook of a tree and finds... a clue to the Immunity Idol.

The idol is "hidden" at the IC. The note gives an outline and points to the location of it.

Treemail!
Teasing the 1st IC replay.
Savage tries to uplift the tribemates.
Tasha, Kimmi, Fishbach, Kass and Ciera all do some #Joega

On Takeo Vytas is trying to lead Yoga and having a VERY different effect. Coming off as skeezy.

And since Vytas thinks Abi is being unresponsive he believes she should be the target at TC. Terry and Kelly agree.

(Oh and the Chen-Bot drops in to tease us the hamsters in the make-up mirror getting ready for the finale.)

09-23-15, 09:13 PM (EST)
8. "Fifth 15"
There it is... the IC from season 1.

Epic in scope and all Kelley can think about is grabbing the HII.

IC is for Immunity in the shape of a shiva looking statue AND firemaking kit.
JP notes that Kelly was on Tagi, the losing tribe, the last time this challenge was played.

Takeo is ahead at the end of the raft stage.
Kelly tries to tie for Takeo...Joe for Bayon

Kelley grabs the idol without anyone noticing!!!

Spencer switches with Kelly.

Joe gets the key. Keith lights the last torch. Bayon wins IC1!

Monica grabs the idol from JP.

Wiglesworth feels big regret for 'losing' the challenge.

JP then drops the bomb. We're heading to TC...right NOW!

09-23-15, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Jumping right in here..."
Come on in guys, the IC.....see the challenge field, the water, the cauldrons, the jail wall....first IC says, Kelly, all she could think about was the II, that is all she had on her mind.....for the challenge race to raft, get torch, light series of torches, up to beach make long pole, get key, open gate, make final fire and win IC, safe, security without it you could be in trouble, also reward,fire making kit, tarp for the wood,losers Tc, someone voted out, see Kass and Sierra. Quest for fire was the first challenge ever run, Kelly Wiggle was there, she lost, thanks for reminding me, Jeff....here we go....IC and fire on the line, GO

all in the water...this is it, first challenge as second chanced, can't move raft until everyone is touching it, work together, Keith has torch, Spencer has it, they light it, Spencer first they are neck and neck, Spencer and Keith have second fire, Keith lost his fire, Keith dunked it under water, now has it, wasting time, and lights third fire, spencer lights fourth and fifth, Keith is getting it, Spencers tribe has early lead, Keith is struggling....Takeo places raft on the stand, Kelly Wigglesworth going to work on sticks to make the pole to get the Key, Kelly says dang, I missed the idol...damn it....

Now Joe is working on the pole, see Kelly Went looking back, Kelly Wiggle is working the pole, it's not long enough so has to pull back....Joe is trying it, does he have enough pole and is it strong enough to get there....reaches it.......is it strong enough? Wigglesworth going for it too.....she gets there too.....Kelly Went gets the hidden idol, while everyone is looking for the key.....Joe gets it and they go through, Spencer is now trying to get key and it drops and the pink tribe lights the fire, and wins immunity! Kelly says that she blew it, see Vytas.....Congrats Bayon, no one going home....see Kelly Went , Wigglesworth, 15 years later same result, she feels 100 % responsible, she's crying, emotional, Varner says she hasn't let us down....date with me to TC right now....Varner is shocked, Abi gets conf, no time to talk, Spencer so nervous, we have tribe with abi, Jeff, and all the crazies equivalent to getting all your ducks shot at once...

09-23-15, 09:27 PM (EST)
10. "Tribal Council"
TRIBE....you ARE the MAN! I <3 you so much! Thanks for picking this up. Just thought I would jump in when I got home...

Night 3, TC....see snake

Marching in....grab the torch, dip it in and get fire...part of the ritual, fire represents your life, when fire gone so are you, see Vytas....then varner

What does 2nd chance mean, spencer, whole new element, letting down friends and family....Woo sees a big division, old school way, let's build a shelter, or new school hey lets go scheme. Terry agrees....huge part of the game to see it happening that fast, eye opening. Pei-gee....that's what second chance is about did I learn was I able to correct, trying to split time, don't want to make the same mistakes.
Abi: My second chance is about growth, I am counting to ten and reaching a new level of my confidence
Vytas: Aras beat Dietz but if he beats me, Aras will rub it in
Kelly Wiggles....trying to catch up
Varner says that people know what is happening tonight, there was a lot of work int he past 3 days
Vytas: the vote is not random tonight
Woosays that the vote is critical it will set the tempo for the game
Abi wants to see what Woo is looking at
she says that it's a male thing. Abi is rocking and nervous, it would be heart breaking and she's not ready to go
Woo: it would be,
Abi says that he is voting for me tonight (Woo)
Wigglesworth: are you worried you may make the wrong vote tonight? She thinks she is picking up on the right cues
Varner has no sleep, so difft than Australia, he's balls to the wall, dying to see what will happen tonight
Jiffy asks if there is an elephant in the room we will see
Varner: if there is I don't want to screw it up
Woo is first voter and he does vote Abbi

Abbi votes Vytas
see spenccer. see Peej-gee
Vytas votes Abi
See Abi
See Vytas
Varner is last voter
No one plays HI

Votes:

Vytas
Abi
Vytas
Abbie
Vytas
Abi
Vytas
Abi
Vytas
Vytas is first person voted out, see Varner then see Woo...see Varner
Vytas says no hard feelings, it's all good

Tonights vote illustrates one thing clearly, your second chance can end at any time, make the most of it....fire will be waiting for you at camp!

09-23-15, 09:28 PM (EST)
11. "Final 15"
Tribal Council is beautiful.

Takeo grabs their torches and lights them.

Spencer what does 2nd chance mean to you? If you're voted out you dissapoint yourself, your family and everyone who voted for you.

Woo points out that the tribe has been split up into Old Skool and Nu School. Deitz agrees. Will Abi learn lessons from previous mistakes... and JP pegs her for it.
Abi claims she can now count to ten.

Vytas wants to beat Terry.

Woo claims to still not knowing where he stands.

Yet when pressed, he admits to wanting to vote for Abi.

Kelly's gut is her guiding force. Oh and reading cues.

Varner is possessed by the cues.

Woo: Abi
Shirin
Spencer
Abi: Vytas
Vytas: Abi
Kelly
Terry:
Kelley
PeihGee:
Last voter... Varner:

Kelley does NOT play her HII.

Vytas
Abi
Vytas
Abbie
Vytas B.
Abi
Vytas
Abi
Vytas
The bootee is... Vytas

Vytas gets his torch snuffed.
Nu School wins round 1 by taking along an Old Skooler. Have a phun ride Varner!

09-23-15, 09:41 PM (EST)
12. "Next time on Survivor....Pagonging complete"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-15 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Abi to Pei Gee:I am so sorry that you don't like me that I annoy you ~ yelling at Pei-Gee
Jiffy: Abi is playing the same old game
See Woo, see Spencer
Abi: If you **** with me, your dead
Jiffy: While Varner is trying to change it up
Varner as he is walking with Terry: all of these threats have got to go
Varner in conf: I don't like these people, see Kelly Went, Shirin, Spencer,
Varner: It was a wake up call, get off your ##### and play this game

Vytas
I remember saying I would rather not get picked then get picked and be the first boot, says Vytas....

Came out here and tried to find people I wanted to work with
They were afraid of me and obviously for good reason

Votes: Varner, Kelly Went, Pee Gee, Spencer, Shirin Abi voted for Vytas,

Kelly Wiggle, Terry, Vytas voted for Abi,

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-23-15, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Next time on Survivor....Pagonging complete"
Woo also voted for Abi

Vytas Votes: Abi, Kelley, Peih-Gee, Shirin, Spencer, Jeff
Abi Votes: Kelly, Terry, Woo, Vytas

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •