The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Confessionals Tracker S31"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-12-15, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Retrospect Ep 7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-15 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

Well, interesting to review the confessionals in retrospect. I noted that Andrew and Kelley both had spikes. They both told the story of the merge and what it meant to them, from their different perspectives, which was narrational regarding the events at the tribe as well. As michel noted, however, Kelley's first confessional was a lot more than narrational...it was more about what it meant for her ....here are her confessionals:

1. I’m so excited. I am freaking out. I didn’t make the merge the last time which was my goal number one so at least making the merge this time is like: OK, I’ve hit one step of where I want to be, but I want to push through and I want to get to the end. There’s one winner. One person gets the million dollars at the end of Survivor and I came here to play!

2. Confessional #2 tells us about the game from her perspective and who she's with....a vantage point from one side....Right now, I am working with Kass, Ciera, Keith and hopefully we have Joe because, when I was back at the old Takeo camp, we had made a Final Five deal. Kass thinks we have Abi but then I have Spencer and Joe who are a little bit of a wild card. I do want to talk to them to see exactly where they are because I need to be sure if they are on board. It’s pretty clear right now that Spencer and Joe are going to be the power players who are in control of this game. This is it: It’s so important.

3. Confessional #3 is also a perspective from the "other side"....I haven’t been with Spencer for a very long time so I wanted to check in with him to make sure that he would potentially want to work with me.

Then, here are Andrew's confessionals. A perspective from his point of view, and then from his side of things post merge. His first confessional paints an ugly side of Andrew. He's judgmental and arrogant, and so narcissistic! Painting Andrew like this, or showing this side of him, does make me root for the underdog girls. The uglier he is, the better they look...

1. It was a very tough night for me. I go to Tribal; I thought it was a lock. They didn’t include me and they are incredible liars. I thought I could read people pretty well...These folks are professionals. I feel the most betrayed by Kass. I thought she was really strong with the Bayons but after last night, she became a Takeo. I’m not going to go down without a fight. (Bleep) them. Piece of (bleep). There’s a merge coming. If I have to bite my tongue, act like a wimpy little non-leader, under the radar kind of guy which is the antithesis of me, I’ll do it. I need to get to that merge.

2. Let this twist be something beautiful: A beautiful merge. My dream is to make the merge. I suffered. I am praying to the Survivor gods stronger than you can imagine that today is something good like a merge and I am back with my Bayon brothers. Please, please, please. This confessional exposes that Andrew is not quite capable of really playing with any other alternative than his original commitment with the Bayon boys. In retrospect, we can see it's a lot of foreshadowing, as Abi told him on the way out last night, at least you made the merge!

3. I’m the happiest man alive right now. I’m back at my home, my original home: Bayon.

4. Wiglesworth has told me that she has my back. She wasn’t in the original Bayon but Wiglesworth is hugely loyal from what I can tell. We need seven. So, from a numbers stand point, I have to do everything I can to go after Joe, just to reconfirm that he would like to be part of the Bayon.

5.Tasha and Kass were going at it when suddenly Ciera was saying something about me. Dude, you just woke up a raging bull. You got a really nasty, rabid two-headed dragon right now that is wreaking havoc in our beautiful little tribe and we’re going to take one of the heads and just lop it off.

6. First immunity challenge; I wanted to win. I wanted to make a statement. You have all these young studs; I just wanted to show that I can hang with them. But Ciera and Kass didn’t win immunity. The ring leader was Kass with Ciera right behind her. They are coming up with lies that are almost believable and that’s what so dangerous about them but, from my perspective, I would rather have Ciera go. I will never forget what Ciera did and, in my mind, she’s done. For this vote, I’d rather have Ciera go. She is dangerous. For me, she is public enemy number one and she has to go.

His latter confessionals tell us the perspective from the opposite side of Kelley.

In retrospect we can see that the spike that Andrew and Kelley had in ep 7 were related to the drama that unfolded between them in ep 8. They have both been very present through the entire show. But, Andrew was being painted as negative, while Kelley was determined, she wants to win! So, it's easy to see now that Kelley would trump Savage. Clearly, Savage's confessionals did NOT settle down, and therefore the spike last week was the big indicator of his demise.

It's fun to use the confessional patterns as just one other tool to try and predict the outcomes!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Confessionals Tracker S31   dabo     09-23-15       
   Week 0   dabo     09-23-15     1  
   Intro   dabo     09-24-15     2  
   Week 1   dabo     09-24-15     3  
     RE: Week 1   Flowerpower1     09-24-15     4  
         RE: Week 1   dabo     09-24-15     5  
   Week 2   Flowerpower1     10-01-15     6  
     RE: Week 2   dabo     10-01-15     7  
   Observation   Flowerpower1     10-08-15     8  
     RE: Observation   Corvis7     10-08-15     9  
     RE: Observation   michel2     10-08-15     10  
   Week 3   Flowerpower1     10-11-15     11  
     RE: Week 3   Sheldor     10-11-15     12  
   Week 4, "What's the Beef"   Flowerpower1     10-17-15     13  
     RE: Week 4, "What's the Beef"   Sheldor     10-17-15     14  
         RE: Week 4, "What's the Beef"   Georganna     10-17-15     15  
         SHELDOR IS GENIOUS   Flowerpower1     10-17-15     17  
             RE: SHELDOR IS GENIOUS   Sheldor     10-20-15     20  
     RE: Week 4, "What's the Beef"   Georganna     10-17-15     16  
         RE: Week 4, "What's the Beef"   Flowerpower1     10-17-15     18  
     RE: Week 4, "What's the Beef"   michel2     10-19-15     19  
   Week 5   Flowerpower1     10-23-15     21  
     RE: Week 5   Georganna     10-27-15     22  
   Week 6, Ep 6   Flowerpower1     10-30-15     23  
     RE: Week 6, Ep 6   CTgirl     10-30-15     24  
         RE: Week 6, Ep 6   Flowerpower1     10-30-15     25  
             RE: Week 6, Ep 6   CTgirl     10-30-15     26  
                 RE: Week 6, Ep 6   Flowerpower1     10-31-15     27  
     RE: Week 6, Ep 6   michel2     10-31-15     28  
     RE: Week 6, Ep 6   Sheldor     11-04-15     29  
   Week 7   Flowerpower1     11-08-15     30  
     RE: Week 7   Georganna     11-08-15     31  
     RE: Week 7   Georganna     11-08-15     32  
     Retrospect Ep 7   Flowerpower1     11-12-15     33  
         RE: Retrospect Ep 7   CTgirl     11-12-15     34  
   Week 8   Flowerpower1     11-13-15     35  
     RE: Week 8   coldbrewer     11-17-15     36  
   Week 9, The Witches Coven   Flowerpower1     11-20-15     37  
     Nice observations FP   Dusty2004     11-24-15     38  
   Week 10   Flowerpower1     11-28-15     39  
   Episode 11   Flowerpower1     11-28-15     40  
   Episode 12   Flowerpower1     12-04-15     41  
     RE: Episode 12   SquidProQuo     12-06-15     42  
   Episode 13   Flowerpower1     12-10-15     43  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •