The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 31 - Second Chances: The Ch..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-30-15, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
103. "RE: Episodes 10 and 11 - A Game Cha..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-15 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

Just amazing, as always, michel! I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed these back to back episodes, and I was very, very pleasantly surprised! Wow, this season really is turning up, I think! I really love how you can get so much out of the intro! It really is an art!

For two people that are aligned together, Tasha and Jeremy really don't seem to be on the same wavelength. Tasha may be playing more of a Sandra game, perhaps?

Ciera's first confessional did sound a little troublesome for me right off the bat, when she leads with, "I feel like I am in a pretty decent spot right now in the game, I was on the bottom with wentworth and abi, I am creeping my way up right now, but this rain is at b!tch...can't go out and talk to anyone, no one on ones, makes me nervous could screw up my entire game."

She's feeling good, feeling better and we all know that is not a good sign, especially at the top of the episode.

*I have to agree with you on the lack of support they get when it's rainy and cold. They pushed them all too close to the limit this time with all the shivering. Really scary to watch. They need to provide more rain gear, tarps, blankets, when it's monsoon season, or give them a chance to win more!

And, as you noted, Keith!, with a winning million dollar quote! I loved it! they are talking about food and cold, I am here to win a million dollars, I am two weeks out. I am here to win a million dollars, I will sit out here for 50 days for a million! And, then it was punctuated with his hysterical LAUGH: hahahahha! Keith is a riot this go round! For me, this said that it's still anyone's game out there and don't discount anyone. It also reminded me of Keith's game the last time he played when he had an excellent showing at the end, and then his plan from the intro in this season, to play like he did last time. Is this foreshadowing for Keith to start winning again? Makes me wonder!

After the RC, Spencer got a confessional about the culture, always ever present. Ciera got much more with the kids and missing her kids and husband, but then she got it together and re-affirmed her time spent away...Ciera always moves the conversation to strategy talk on reward, and I have noticed that she's gone on practically every reward.

Joe has another confessional about not being able to bank on the others.

Kimmi underlines Ciera's sentiment, all her strength comes from her kids.
Then we see the losers plotting their next target, and, as Joe just pointed out, he can't trust them, they are aiming for Joe.

I loved Keith's comments about Joe, It wouldn’t bother me a bit if Joe goes, he’s good at challenges, he’s winning everything out here, see the IN hanging, that’s gotta stop, either by me, Jeremy, Spencer or somebody. Give the rest of us, the low pack, a chance or something.

I feel like with noting Joe's confessionals moving in a slow upward arc, that, with all the comments each week by the rest of the players, Stephen, Jeremy, Kelley, now Keith, etc, that it's building to a peak, and I think it signals his demise is coming soon.

Then, we get another arrogant confessional from Stephen about how he thinks he's in a great position right now, with a hand in every pot....this confessional almost echo's what Ciera said in her first confessional about feeling good where she is now. So, once again, these types of confessionals and confidence seemingly are the kiss of death. For Ciera it came in her boot episode, but the main target was Stephen, then Stephen goes in the next!

Then we see the scenes with Stephen's GI distress in the middle of the monsoon, and then his perseverance to NOT quit. These scenes were horrible, and it really hit home how exposed they are. I felt that with all of the awkward edits and down-trodden editing of Stephen, that this was kind of was a triumph for him from an editing stand point. No matter how bad it got for him, even has his body was "shutting down" he did not QUIT. And, the editors and production LOVE that!

Then we had Jeremy's confessional about how horrible it is, how horrible their shelter is, and if they could only get warm, that led us into the next dilemma at the IC, to get the fortified shelter and fire. But, when he had the confessional: Stephen does not look good, I feel bad for him, his stomach is messed up and the bottom of his feet are swollen, he looks so bad, so bad, I’m hoping he’s ok, cause I need some loyalty around me and Stephen is an honest guy...I love Survivor but it’s a TOUGH game, everyday it’s tough, we’re FREEZING, the wind is cold, and the shelter is horrible, it doesn’t hold up against the elements out here...you can’t ever get warm, so we are just huddled up against each other, it sucks....When Jeremy gives the latter part of this confessional about how tough the game is we see Abi, head down, Cierra, head down, Joe...Stephen, all freezing huddled together, soaking.....

**with this confessional I feel like Jeremy is telling us that a TOUGH guy is going to win this TOUGH GAME. ~See Abi, head down, Cierra head down, Joe, Stephen, all shivering huddled together...which I think is implying the tough ones will NOT be Abi, Ciera, Joe, or Stephen.....they will not win this game.

I am so glad they went for it, but I agree with you, it was as if Joe and Keith were made out to be the bad guys by choosing to compete. Keith just wanting to "kill" the golden boy! But, I felt for Joe....as he interjected, he would be dead if he didn't compete.

I also noticed that Abi is getting a lot more visuals. She was seen swearing and making a face when Joe opted to compete. Then later, she mocked Stephen and called him poopy pants, all these visuals and comments are negative, and I think are a part of her growing final arc.

With the promos we get a little bit of insight as to the next episode, and now, after the current episode has aired, I find this ironic. At the IC, Joe commented: I was back and forth, but the rain here affects more people, but me personally, I can suck it up. THEN, in the very next promo, who is it that collapses? Joe....perhaps the rain affected him far more than the others? Ironic!

Nice observations regarding Kelley and Joe and the IN. I agree, it seems that every time Joe wins or hands it back, or anything related to immunity, Kelly is wincing, or zeroed in on! Makes me think she will lead the attack once he doesn't win....but we see later, that SHE was the one to come to his defense and steer it to someone else? So??

When Jiffy said, you still have a half a month to go, and Kelley winced, made me think that she will be there for that time as well! (fingers crossed!)

Nice observations regarding Spencer and Jeremy and their decision to sit out the IC, when we distinctly heard Keith call them out as contenders to beat Joe! When Stephen commented that Jeremy would be winning those challenges if Joe wasn't around, that seemed like foreshadowing to me!

CTGirl said that she thought something foreshadowed Jeremy winning challenges as well since the hero challenge. Then I thought about it, well, there were 3 heroes that competed that challenge, and the first two are gone, so maybe it is TIME for Jeremy to be the hero!

During the challenge, when Joe was competing, at one point Spencer leaned over to Kelley and whispered, "Joe is slipping". This makes me think these two could be in cahoots together?

Finally, when Jiffy said one of you will be the 4th member of our jury, the camera showed Ciera and Abi. We know that Ciera is indeed the 4th member of the jury, but what about Abi?

Stephen got the confessional regarding Joey Amazing winning again, and then brings up Ciera. I found it comical that Stephen gives the rationale to boot Ciera that she's "so focused on aggressive game play", when he's the one that has been so FIXATED on getting out Joe and a big move for his own personal resume.

Agree with comments from Abi and the fortified shelter, and of course Spencer tells it like it is with his selling your soul to the devil comment, and he lays it all out. If Keith doesn't go home, than someone that gave up their chance at immunity, in the name of the group, would indeed by going home.

Stephen has the confessional about not wanting to waste his advantage too soon, we see how it's setting up. But, Stephen has covered his bases, and dissuades Tasha in targeting Ciera. He has his plan and ducks in a row. Clearly, Spencer is getting out of the back seat now and starting to take over the driving. Spencer notes to them all: If Stephen has the ability to make a move, he will, and that advantage gives him the ability to make a move. With Joe, we hear Spencer tell Jeremy: I will not feel comfortable with Stephen in this game...Stephen has the advantage, he’s closer with Kimmi more than any 2 people in this game, he could easily flip on us, more easily than Ciera.

Spencer has the last confessional prior to TC. They are dead-locked so something has to give and he has no idea as to what will happen.

Well, as it played out, Spencer would have maneuvered this blindside to perfection if Jeremy had NOT played his idol. I agree that I question the move. Jeremy alienated Spencer, and we know that it did not deter the others for long as they vote out Stephen the very next TC, and it cost Jeremy an idol while it gave that idol to someone else. So, for Jeremy, there certain doubts now that he can make it to the end. I also think it could have hurt Jeremy's relationship with Tasha and Kimmi as well.

I have to say that I DID NOT see that coming, that Jeremy would play his idol for Stephen! One thing it will do is cement Stephen to Jeremy, and since we know Stephen's heading for the jury soon, it's good to know you have someone there that could indeed perhaps sway others to their point of view, IF, he can make it to the end.

GREAT BLINDSIDE, and I love Ciera! She's such a gamer and pot-stirrer, but I do think she could have fared a bit better with toning it down a bit. But, she lived and died by her mantra, go big or go home!

When they returned to camp, I loved Kelley's comments, "sneaky, sneaky!", and Kimmi's, "that was classy"...We see Stephen and Jeremy's comments, and reactions then Spencer's: Jeremy pulled a fast one and I am pretty sure I am being lied to...so maybe it makes sense to jump ship with who ever else is willing to jump ship? And, start something new?

Yes, not good for Spencer's relationship with Jeremy.

Then Stephen had a very ominous confessional, punctuated with a clap of thunder at the end: you know I think that I have a good read on people, I pride myself on knowing the game well, I call my self a “know it all”, but last night, I knew nothing. You know every Survivor game, my first season, I basically knew exactly what was going on...and, yesterday, I didn’t know at all.

Stephen spells it out, he doesn't know what is going on, he's lost touch. But, then he talks about everything falling apart and he's overwhelmed by everything, then we cut to the RC, where he will WIN it! Another lowest low, to highest high! How quickly the game changes! I loved him faking out Abi at one of the stations.

Kelley started getting a lot of confessionals in regard to her finding another idol clue. Thrilled it was her, as she's a player, and if she uses the next one as she did the last one, it will be epic!

Stephen wins, despite monster feet, and chooses Tasha and Jeremy to go with him. We were all hit over the head with Jeremy's reaction when he was not chosen first. Stephen HAD to pick him, but I think this was a mistake. You need someone back at camp to manage the numbers. Kimmi wasn't going to cut it. Big mistake, imo.

Spencer, ONCE AGAIN, is beaten out in a split second, by Stephen. You know we always pegged the big conflict between Stephen vs. Joe, but after this loss, and with Spencer's orchestration for Stephen's boot last episode, it's clear to me, that for Spencer, the conflict is really Spencer vs. Stephen. But, Stephen, who is so out of touch as he just pointed out before the RC, is STILL out of touch and has no idea of who his real enemies are. He's too fixated on Joe, and clearly this is his demise. Easy for us viewers to see it, when editing spells it out.

Spencer tells us that Stephen taking Tasha and Jeremy was a questionable decision, that it tells him they are tighter together then they are with him, and he needs to do something about it. Getting into the drivers seat again! Spencer is exerting control!

When they got back to camp we heard Keith, comic relief, talk to Fishbach....Quit milking those feet, fish, you were running like a deer out there!

Stephen, appearing to be the "big threat" that he tells others they have to target, big threats.

The next morning we see the Helicopter whisk them away...and Stephen has his confessional explaining his logic for Tasha and Jeremy. Then Joe has a confessional: in a season where there are no alliances, and there are voting blocks, Stephen kind of threw himself out there because he chose to take Jeremy and then he chose Tash.... When Joe pronounced Tash, it sounded like he said TAJ! LOL! Had to laugh at that one, as it reminded me of his tight group of JT and Taj, but now he has Jeremy and Tash. Joe then reminded us that he wondered how Kimmi felt about this...

Abi then has a confessional pointing out how sketchy Joe and Spencer are and that she doesn't know if they are trying to play her with the plan, so she casts doubt on their plan to take out Fishbach. When Spencer pitched the get Stephen out plan, as you noted, he mentioned Tasha if Stephen wins immunity. What the heck, why not take out Jeremy? Is all of this to get Jeremy to be his JT? I can't figure out why they wouldn't target Jeremy, unless Jeremy's social game has been so much more stellar and he really is bound to him? Does he want to STEAL Stephen's position in the game? I don't understand why Spencer doesn't want to consider Jeremy as a target.

Kelley then has long confessional about retrieving the idol and how stressful it is, but she gets it and is ready to shake up the game.

Cut to the IC. When Jiffy says that Joe, just has a set back, the camera goes to Kelley, once again, who strains her neck to see that set-back. Kelley once again associated with Joe at IC's.

Joe doesn't win, so now has to depend on his social game, and low and behold, who comes to his defense....KELLEY! The one that seemingly wanted him out!

Stephen is thrilled the golden boy is vulnerable and they are all on the same page, Kelley says, she has the 5.

Again, Abi with the doubt and snark, saying she doesn't trust Joe, he's shady, so....see the snake. Spencer expresses doubt on Abi, Abi doesn't know what she will do...more doubt.

Stephen tells Spencer, the one who is out to get him, about his advantage in the game, underlining how out of touch he really is. Wow. He just seals his own fate. Then Spencer has time to get it all lined up, but has, once again, the last confessional before TC, expressing his feelings of he just doesn't know what will happen.

Stephen plays the advantage, but did they screw it up? Is it really an advantage if everyone knows what you are doing BEFORE the vote? People could have changed their votes....shouldn't they have allowed stephen to say what the advantage is after he voted, and just count his vote twice? Just didn't seem right.

Stephen, proved he was so far out of the loop and had NO idea as to what was going down, and he voted for Abi and with his second vote, Joe. ugh. All I can think of is that the rain, cold, shivering most certainly affected his decision making skills and his brain in general? Along with him, Jeremy was out of the loop as well. Score one for Spencer. Joe wins the Stephen vs. Joe conflict but Joe really isn't given the credit for it, that belongs to Spencer and Kelley. The real conflict for Stephen was regarding Spencer, but Stephen was clueless, certainly not a "know-it-all"!

When one conflict is decided, will the other person in the conflict go next? Joe? Spencer? Of the two, Joe seems complacent with his social game? While Spencer is taking over the driving.

I couldn't agree more with your final assessments. I think this game is coming down to Jeremy, Spencer, or Kelley! I have to say, Jeremy is getting a lot of doubt cast on him now, while Kelley has had doubt cast on her through most of the game! Spencer barely got through the first part of the game. He's just such a player and an operator, it's amazing to me, that these veterans don't see the player that he is! This is going to be a great show down! #excited!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Season 31 - Second Chances: The Ch...   michel2     09-20-15       
   RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   Jims03     09-21-15     1  
   RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   Outsider32     09-23-15     2  
   RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   Outsider32     09-24-15     3  
     RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   PepeLePew13     09-24-15     5  
     RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   Outsider32     09-24-15     6  
         RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   PepeLePew13     09-28-15     15  
             RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   michel2     09-28-15     17  
                 Same location   Dusty2004     09-28-15     18  
                     RE: Same location   michel2     09-28-15     19  
                         RE: Same location   kingfish     09-28-15     20  
                             RE: Same location   michel2     09-28-15     21  
                                 RE: Same location   kingfish     09-29-15     22  
   RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   Flowerpower1     09-24-15     4  
   Episode 1 - Villains Have More Fun   michel2     09-26-15     7  
     RE: Episode 1 - Villains Have More ...   Flowerpower1     09-26-15     8  
         RE: Episode 1 - Villains Have More ...   michel2     09-26-15     9  
             RE: Episode 1 - Villains Have More ...   Flowerpower1     09-26-15     10  
                 oops   tribephyl     09-27-15     14  
                     RE: oops   Flowerpower1     09-28-15     16  
             RE: Episode 1 - Villains Have More ...   Jims03     09-26-15     11  
             RE: Episode 1 - Villains Have More ...   Outsider32     09-27-15     12  
                 RE: Episode 1 - Villains Have More ...   michel2     09-27-15     13  
                     RE: Episode 1 - Villains Have More ...   Outsider32     09-29-15     23  
     RE: Episode 1 - Villains Have More ...   suzzee     09-30-15     24  
         RE: Episode 1 - Villains Have More ...   kingfish     09-30-15     25  
         RE: Episode 1 - Villains Have More ...   michel2     09-30-15     26  
   The stage is being set   Outsider32     09-30-15     27  
     RE: The stage is being set   michel2     10-03-15     29  
         RE: The stage is being set   Outsider32     10-03-15     30  
             RE: The stage is being set   michel2     10-04-15     31  
   Episode 2 - Change is Hard   michel2     10-03-15     28  
     RE: Episode 2 - Change is Hard   Flowerpower1     10-05-15     32  
         RE: Episode 2 - Change is Hard   michel2     10-06-15     33  
             RE: Episode 2 - Change is Hard   Flowerpower1     10-06-15     34  
                 RE: Episode 2 - Change is Hard   michel2     10-06-15     35  
   RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   Outsider32     10-08-15     36  
   Episode 3 - Let's Do the Twist!   michel2     10-10-15     37  
     RE: Episode 3 - Let's Do the Twist!   Flowerpower1     10-10-15     38  
         RE: Episode 3 - Let's Do the Twist!   michel2     10-12-15     42  
     RE: Episode 3 - Let's Do the Twist!   Georganna     10-11-15     40  
         RE: Episode 3 - Let's Do the Twist!   michel2     10-12-15     43  
     RE: Episode 3 - Let's Do the Twist!   Flowerpower1     10-11-15     41  
         RE: Episode 3 - Let's Do the Twist!   michel2     10-12-15     44  
   Some tweaks   Outsider32     10-11-15     39  
     RE: Some tweaks   michel2     10-12-15     45  
         RE: Some tweaks   Outsider32     10-13-15     46  
   RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   Outsider32     10-15-15     47  
   Episode 4 - Evolution and Change   michel2     10-16-15     48  
     RE: Episode 4 - Evolution and Chang...   Flowerpower1     10-17-15     49  
         RE: Episode 4 - Evolution and Chang...   Outsider32     10-17-15     50  
         RE: Episode 4 - Evolution and Chang...   suzzee     10-19-15     52  
             RE: Episode 4 - Evolution and Chang...   michel2     10-19-15     54  
         RE: Episode 4 - Evolution and Chang...   michel2     10-19-15     53  
             RE: Episode 4 - Evolution and Chang...   Flowerpower1     10-19-15     55  
                 RE: Episode 4 - Evolution and Chang...   michel2     10-19-15     56  
                 RE: Episode 4 - Evolution and Chang...   Outsider32     10-19-15     57  
   My style   Outsider32     10-17-15     51  
   Episode 5 - Sending a Bad Message:   michel2     10-24-15     58  
     RE: Episode 5 - Sending a Bad Messa...   Flowerpower1     10-24-15     59  
         RE: Episode 5 - Sending a Bad Messa...   michel2     10-24-15     60  
             RE: Episode 5 - Sending a Bad Messa...   Flowerpower1     10-25-15     61  
     RE: Episode 5 - Sending a Bad Messa...   suzzee     10-28-15     62  
     RE: Episode 5 - Sending a Bad Messa...   Outsider32     10-28-15     63  
   RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   b1whois     10-30-15     64  
     RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   Outsider32     10-30-15     65  
     RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   michel2     10-31-15     67  
         RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   b1whois     11-02-15     71  
             RE: Season 31 - Second Chances: Th...   michel2     11-02-15     72  
   Episode 6 - Setting the Tenor for t...   michel2     10-31-15     66  
     RE: Episode 6 - Setting the Tenor f...   Outsider32     11-01-15     68  
     RE: Episode 6 - Setting the Tenor f...   Flowerpower1     11-02-15     69  
         RE: Episode 6 - Setting the Tenor f...   michel2     11-02-15     70  
   Episode 7 - It's Like Day One Again...   michel2     11-07-15     73  
     RE: Episode 7 - It's Like Day One A...   CTgirl     11-09-15     74  
         RE: Episode 7 - It's Like Day One A...   michel2     11-09-15     75  
     RE: Episode 7 - It's Like Day One A...   Flowerpower1     11-10-15     76  
         RE: Episode 7 - It's Like Day One A...   michel2     11-10-15     77  
             RE: Episode 7 - It's Like Day One A...   Flowerpower1     11-11-15     78  
                 RE: Episode 7 - It's Like Day One A...   michel2     11-11-15     79  
                     RE: Episode 7 - It's Like Day One A...   Flowerpower1     11-12-15     82  
   Score 1   Outsider32     11-11-15     80  
     RE: Score 1   Outsider32     11-12-15     81  
   Boots building up/surprising endgam...   Outsider32     11-12-15     83  
   Episode 8 - The Game is Always Chan...   michel2     11-14-15     84  
     RE: Episode 8 - The Game is Always ...   Flowerpower1     11-17-15     85  
         RE: Episode 8 - The Game is Always ...   michel2     11-17-15     89  
     RE: Episode 8 - The Game is Always ...   kingfish     11-17-15     86  
         RE: Episode 8 - The Game is Always ...   michel2     11-17-15     87  
             One other thing....   Flowerpower1     11-17-15     88  
                 RE: One other thing....   Rembrandt     11-17-15     90  
                 RE: One other thing....   michel2     11-17-15     91  
                     RE: One other thing....   Flowerpower1     11-17-15     92  
                         RE: One other thing....   PepeLePew13     11-17-15     93  
                         RE: One other thing....   michel2     11-18-15     94  
   Ep 9 quick thoughts   television2     11-19-15     95  
     RE: Ep 9 quick thoughts   CTgirl     11-19-15     96  
     RE: Ep 9 quick thoughts   michel2     11-21-15     98  
   Episode 9 - That was Bad@ss   michel2     11-21-15     97  
     RE: Episode 9 - That was Bad@ss   Flowerpower1     11-21-15     99  
         RE: Episode 9 - That was Bad@ss   michel2     11-21-15     100  
             RE: Episode 9 - That was Bad@ss   Flowerpower1     11-22-15     101  
   Episodes 10 and 11 - A Game Changer   michel2     11-28-15     102  
     RE: Episodes 10 and 11 - A Game Cha...   Flowerpower1     11-30-15     103  
         RE: Episodes 10 and 11 - A Game Cha...   michel2     11-30-15     104  
             RE: Episodes 10 and 11 - A Game Cha...   Flowerpower1     11-30-15     105  
                 RE: Episodes 10 and 11 - A Game Cha...   television2     12-01-15     106  
                     RE: Episodes 10 and 11 - A Game Cha...   Flowerpower1     12-04-15     108  
                         RE: Episodes 10 and 11 - A Game Cha...   SquidProQuo     12-04-15     109  
                             RE: Episodes 10 and 11 - A Game Cha...   Flowerpower1     12-04-15     110  
   Another victory   Outsider32     12-04-15     107  
   Episode 12 - A Million Dollar Decis...   michel2     12-05-15     111  
     RE: Episode 12 - A Million Dollar D...   SquidProQuo     12-05-15     112  
         RE: Episode 12 - A Million Dollar D...   michel2     12-05-15     113  
     RE: Episode 12 - A Million Dollar D...   coldbrewer     12-06-15     114  
         RE: Episode 12 - A Million Dollar D...   michel2     12-06-15     115  
     RE: Episode 12 - A Million Dollar D...   Flowerpower1     12-09-15     116  
   Unbelievable   Outsider32     12-09-15     117  
   Episode 13 - The Point of "Know" Re...   michel2     12-12-15     118  
     RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Georganna     12-12-15     119  
         RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   michel2     12-12-15     120  
             RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Georganna     12-13-15     122  
                 RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   michel2     12-13-15     123  
                     RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Georganna     12-13-15     126  
                         RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   michel2     12-13-15     130  
     RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Flowerpower1     12-12-15     121  
         RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   michel2     12-13-15     124  
         RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Chez     12-13-15     125  
             RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   michel2     12-13-15     129  
     RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Jims03     12-13-15     127  
         RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   michel2     12-13-15     128  
         RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Outsider32     12-16-15     135  
             RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   PepeLePew13     12-16-15     136  
                 RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Jims03     12-16-15     141  
                     RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Jims03     12-16-15     142  
                     RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Outsider32     12-16-15     143  
     RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   SquidProQuo     12-14-15     131  
         RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   Flowerpower1     12-14-15     132  
             RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   michel2     12-14-15     133  
                 RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   SquidProQuo     12-15-15     134  
     RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   suzzee     12-16-15     137  
         RE: Episode 13 - The Point of "Know...   CTgirl     12-16-15     138  
             Viewing party?   Flowerpower1     12-16-15     139  
                 RE: Viewing party?   michel2     12-16-15     140  
   New thread   Outsider32     12-18-15     144  
   Finale - Jeremy Has it All:   michel2     12-19-15     145  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •