The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VIDCAPS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-09-15, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VIDCAPS"
Please post all vidcaps pertaining to episode one here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VI... Flowerpower1 09-10-15 1
   The newest trends in Island beachwe... kingfish 09-10-15 2
       Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dres... suzzee 09-15-15 4
   RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VI... tribephyl 09-13-15 3
       RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VI... suzzee 09-15-15 5
           RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VI... kingfish 09-16-15 6
               RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VI... Flowerpower1 09-18-15 8
                   RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VI... tribephyl 09-19-15 9
   RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VI... Outsider32 09-17-15 7
 Intro Vidcaps tribephyl 09-19-15 10
   RE: Intro Vidcaps Flowerpower1 09-21-15 11
       RE: Intro Vidcaps Scarlett O Hara 09-21-15 12
   FUTURE CHALLENGES Flowerpower1 09-23-15 13
 S31 Episode 1 Press Images Sheldor 09-23-15 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-10-15, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VIDCAPS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-15 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

Went over to Survivor Fever and couldn't find any vidcaps, so I am collecting them from Sucks...

Press images:

Vidcaps:

During the first challenge in Ep 1, Cauldrens of fire have to be dragged and lit along the way, last challenge in the challenge is to do a "jailbreak" with the tied together stick to get keys to unlock your door, then carry it up and light the torch. Winners get immunity and probably flint, losers are rumored to have to go straight to TC.

Arrival at the first challenge:

http://i.imgur.com/7mY8CsP.png
http://i.imgur.com/APJLgGz.png
If you look at the picture below, it appears that they are mad/upset, they look like they lost. But, if you compare their line up to the one above, I think you can see that it is taken from their arrival. They are in the same line up and Jeremy has his shirt on...Cauldron's behind them are not lit...(When you look at the previews, posted down at the bottom of this post, you can see that these were indeed taken from their arrival and they are NOT post challenge.)

A lay of the challenge with the tribes at the start:

Here is the green team, TaKeo tribe, at the start of Jiffy's, "GO!"

Here is the purple tribe, Bayon arriving at the shore with their cauldron, and note that the green tribe should be distal to them, so they are either ahead at this time or behind, but it's not dead even...

Here is Keith lighting a fire cauldron on shore, and you can clearly see that the green tribe is not in front of them, I suspect the green tribe is a little behind?

Here's Joe for the Purple tribe, Bayon tribe, at the jail break part...

**If you look closely at the picture above, you can SEE the green key ring on the post on the tree, so at this point, it looks as though the purple tribe is ahead, joe is starting to use his long pole to try and get the key ring to open the locked door...

Green tribe, TaKeo, at the jail break, Kelly Wigglesworth doing the jail break with the sticks...

But, then we have Spencer now doing the jail break part...

And, if you look above at the last vidcap, it looks like Joe has retrieved the key to me, because he is there and the others are all going forward, Tasha looks like she is starting to run? I am betting that they may just be getting through here?

Yes, here is Joe appearing to retrieve the key...

Here are both tribes at the jail break part...

Green tribe waiting at the jail break portion:

Who most likely wins the first challenge? The Purple Tribe

Camp shots:

Joe and Monica, what's in Monica's hand?

Marooning:

Future shots: If you click on the future shots below, it's clear to see that Varner has a yellow buff on his neck, and it appears that Tasha, next to Abi, does as well....Varner, Tasha, Abby all make it past the first tribe mix up and get on the yellow tribe together? Then, you see a pic of Abby and Woo in the same shot as the camera pans to her left...Woo on the yellow tribe as well?

http://i.imgur.com/nUz8x5B.png
http://i.imgur.com/iBPxEP4.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/wLAG95T.png
http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/png/f721529902a4afe3bc54f1609abdaa17fb46a50_r.png

Episode 2 Challenge spec is located here, at Survivor Fever. It appears to be a very physical course where they have to scale three large pyramid obstacles and set up a rope that is attached to a crate that they have to drag somewhere. Once they get the crate where it needs to be they untie knots to open the crate to get puzzle pieces to complete a puzzle. First one done, wins. Here is the puzzle that must be completed....

Survivor Fever notes it is the same one as Tina Wesson solved in Blood vs. Water.

Tribal Council shots:

Then a future challenge with Jeremy....

Since there is speculation that there is a mix up of tribes quickly, this could be from the second episode as well?

Here is the preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ski9ZL4RNWc

Meet the Bayon Tribe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4LhuV15hMY

Meet the TaKeo Tribe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUAyYOpqfTw

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-15, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The newest trends in Island beachwear."
And now folks, next down our sandy runway, is Jeff, modeling for you the newest trend in beach wear. Yes Jeff, we agree, off in the distance a storm is coming, and we think you will weather it just fine in your delightful yet rugged outfit from "Island Togs", a subsidiary of SeeBeeS.

Your island vacation would not be complete without an outfit that just exudes nonchalance. This season pre-wrinkled cargo shorts which extend to just above the knees are the order of the day. Add to this ensemble a color coordinated fishing shirt, tails nonchalantly out and sleeves rolled up, and you have the perfect combination. We just know that a relaxing beachcomber's day is about to begin.

Following that, a jog on the beach in ultra-chic running shoes by Nike may be on the afternoon menu.

And speaking of menu, doesn't Jeff just look scrumptious in that jaunty hat? So nicely placed so as to ward off those nasty UV's yet allowing him to scan the horizon for a lucky young bikini clad lady who will doubtless be charmed into accompanying him to a local luau. Followed by a midnight stroll on a moonlit beach? And then, well...?

Yes, Jeff is dressed for the Island life, and a sweet life it is.

a little gift from Fooner

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-15, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man."
Nothing like a little pre-season snark. Lovely, just lovely. If I survive the Hamster House of Fun-uh and Romance-uh this season I'll be ready for a little Survivor-uh abuse.

I should be watched....closely.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-15, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VIDCAPS"
With a bit of context added...

This image of JP is from Day 3 (aka IC1)

This one from Day 8 (aka: RC/IC3, aaka: Tribe Shuffle)

You can see the singular Immunity Idol sitting on the table. No doubt to allow for reshuffling and the new two-part II to be revealed.

And this one from Day 13 (aka: Ep4/5 RC)

Notice the covered reward.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-15, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VIDCAPS"
Only the hat & clothes change. The pose is the same. It's Jiffy-bot!

Bring on the carnage.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-15, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VIDCAPS"
I think someone told him that his left side was his good side (Eh, both dimples look the same to me).

And that propping himself with the right hand made him look more accessible. Or Something. Maybe it was just a long photo session.

But the big question for super spoilers is, "Why is Jeff smiling?" (which coincidently is also the title of his autobiography. Lucky bastard).

09-18-15, 08:37 AM (EST)
8. "RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VIDCAPS"
But the big question for super spoilers is, "Why is Jeff smiling?"

No, no, King, I beg to differ! Isn't the REAL question, is this CROTCH FRAMING at it's finest or no? D'oh!

09-19-15, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VIDCAPS"
CROTCH FRAMING at it's finest

WooHoo!!! There's my trifecta girl!!!

Considering what we know about JP's "gong donger" it's VERY apparent the man needs that stance just for space and comfort.
Obviously he "dresses" right, hence the left dimple winking at us.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-17-15, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S31|Second Chances|Episode 1 VIDCAPS"
Looks like the first boot to me is pretty much narrowed down.

09-19-15, 01:22 PM (EST)
10. "Intro Vidcaps"
SF has the latest promo/intro vidcaps up.
I see a few things that will inevitably add wrinkles to our original postulations.

Kelly, with braids, sliding down a ramp. Definitely NOT, EP1.

Terry at Future Challenge.

Jeremy at Future Challenge

Savage at Future Challenge

Tasha with buff-o-matic. (Terry news?)

09-21-15, 06:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Intro Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-15 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

Good points there! Well, I know that Kelly wears the orange sports bra underneath that orange halter top. For the first challenge she is stripped down to her sports bra. The braid, I don't know about that either. This pic could be her at any point in the first days, it could be her getting off the truck that delivers them to the temple? I don't know, don't know if it is at a challenge?

***After following Tribe's link, I agree with him, Kelly is at a challenge and I think it's the second one, with the big pyramid structure that they have to scale. So, strike Kelly. With Kelly and Abi-Maria on the same tribe, I could see that the votes may be split. Could a male be our first boot?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-15, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Intro Vidcaps"
What a lovely siggy you have Flo Po....

ogspot.com|Read me.]

09-23-15, 08:47 AM (EST)
13. "FUTURE CHALLENGES"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-15 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

Out of the vidcaps that Tribe posted with the intro shots, here are what seem to be shots from future challenges:

Kelly and Joe, seen in Challenge 2:

This shot of Spencer and Shirin could be in mid challenge at the second challenge as we see them possibly climbing over the top of the pyramid structure?

Abi-Maria in second challenge climbing up...

Unknown future challenge involving the water and running with something, Terry, Jeremy, Andrew seen at same challenge:

Action shots taken ???

Kelly Went:

Pei-geeh:

Terry:

Keith:

Survivors that are only seen in first challenge or building shelter:
Woo:

Jeff:

Vytas:

Shirin?:

Ciera?:

Kimmy?....looks like the same background as Keith, Monica, Stephen, Joe, Terry, Spencer, Woo, Kelly Went....

Future challenge arena? Some of them definitely appear to be in challenge, Terry, Keith, Woo, but some may be in the stage of building the shelter?

Maybe this will help with narrowing down boot choices....here is who I think I see in future challenges:

So, that leaves the following in question for first boot: Jeff V, Vytas, Kass, Stephen, Pei-Gee, Monica, Ciera. Of those, one Jeff, Vytas, and Pei-Gee are on the speculated losing tribe. So one of those three is our first boot? Jeff V is seen in a future vidcap with a yellow buff on, Pei-Gee has a huge staph infection from a mosquito bite after the show was over, would it have gotten so infected if she had been out of the game?

If Bayon were to lose I think it would be an easy guess at first boot: Kass.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-23-15, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "S31 Episode 1 Press Images"
Survivor Cambodia Second Chance
Episode 1 Press Images
http://www.survivorfever.net/s31_press_images_ep1.html

100 Press Images
Note: There are 116 on CBS Press Express site

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044
_0045
_0046
_0047
_0048
_0049
_0050
_0051
_0052
_0053
_0054
_0055
_0056
_0057
_0058
_0059
_0060
_0061
_0062
_0063
_0064
_0065
_0066
_0067
_0068
_0069
_0070
_0071
_0072
_0073
_0074
_0075
_0076
_0077
_0078
_0079
_0080
_0081
_0082
_0083
_0084
_0085
_0086
_0087
_0088
_0089
_0090
_0091
_0092
_0093
_0094
_0095
_0096
_0097
_0098
_0099
_0100

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •