The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SO HELP FOR MONDAY 9TH"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-08-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SO HELP FOR MONDAY 9TH"
I found this post on another site, thought people in LA might be interested.

I received this e-mail from Rhonda's Fearless Living Institute.

URGENT! Los Angeles area fans!

Starting Over needs your help!
If you are a fan of Starting Over, live in the Los Angeles area and want to support the housemates with a special project, read on....

MONDAY, January 9 at 10 am

Join Starting Over tomorrow morning at 10 am for a special event.

Starting Over DARE TO CHANGE 5K Run/Walk to benefit the Stepup Network of Los Angeles. They are dedicated to helping young women learn the skills and tools they need to change their lives.

Christie, a Starting Over housemate, is in charge of this special event. We hope this becomes an annual race and with your support that dream may come true.

WE NEED RUNNERS/WALKERS/SPECTATORS.

Those willing to run/walk will be asked to donate a minimum of $20 to the charity. Runners/Walkers will receive a t-shirt, goody bag with some fun stuff from Andy Paige and myself and personal interaction with the housemates.

Runners/Walkers and Spectators will be invited to participate in a silent auction. Items include a Fearless Foundation Weekend, a FLI website membership, books, Curve membership and much more.

Join the housemates, Rhonda, Dr. Stan and Iyanla for this one time event. You can be a part of Starting Over history.

Date: Monday, January 9

TIME: 10 am

LOCATION: Balboa Park in Encino, Ca. Take the 101 Freeway, exit Balboa Blvd, go through the light at Burbank and proceed to the third parking lot on the left. You will be directed at that point by the production staff.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SO HELP FOR MONDAY 9TH Kattrikk 01-09-06 1
   RE: SO HELP FOR MONDAY 9TH Miranda 01-09-06 3
 RE: SO HELP FOR MONDAY 9TH vintage53rose 01-09-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-09-06, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SO HELP FOR MONDAY 9TH"
This is way more of a drive than I am willing to make but I really hope someone goes and comes back with a full report!

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-09-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SO HELP FOR MONDAY 9TH"
moved post
=
ohmaheck 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"
01-08-06, 09:14 PM (EST)

2. "RE: Starting Over in LA tomorrow"
You dont have to believe it...but I'll tell you all about it when I get back...
==========
Are you back yet? It took me a while to find the place, but here's where you are supposed tell all about it.
Miranda

vintage53rose 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-09-06, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vintage53rose Click to send private message to vintage53rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SO HELP FOR MONDAY 9TH"
Well at first I thought that they were sending "She Who Must Not Be Named" out with a bang. Then realized that "herself" has already graduated!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •