The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of the ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-19-15, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of the ..."

Welcome to the SOTS, the State of the Spoiling, where we try to compile a one stop shop with all the facts delivered through the week, so we can make the most accurate prediction as to the unfolding events of the current episode. In the immortal words of Colleen Haskel, Season One, "Be nice and play fair"! For this SOTS, I will post my thoughts in red!

This week our title for episode 14 is:

It’s a Fickle Fickle Game

This is most likely Mike, as he ponders how he’s done so far in the game and he’s noting that it could change on a dime, or it could be him trying to encourage Mama C, or it could be Mama C pondering her chances to move beyond the first TC?

MISDIRECTION CLUES

First of all, in the Title, tweets, and teases thread, located here, CTGirl has posted a lot of Jiffy quotes. To sum it up, Jiffy says that Mike still has his back against the wall and will anyone want to team up with him? Surprisingly, YES, someone will want to team up with Mike! Carolyn could win with a good argument, he would be happy to see Rodney plead his case, but Sierra needs to make a big move still, and Will is a long shot. Meanwhile he moves right along into the hype for S:31. *Not a good sign.*

The official teases by CBS are:

1. One castaway will be crowned the winner and take home the million dollar prize....duh.

2. Emotions run deep when castaways receive a surprise visit from their loved ones.

We see they are gathered at a challenge and they all get to at least hug their loved ones...Carolyn’s husband, Will’s wife, Rodney’s Dad, Mike’s Mom, Sierra’s Dad. Brings a tear to Jiffy's eye...he always loves the love!<3

Vidcaps

*I really like putting them in chronological order to create the timeline*.
The preview promo begins with some shots of the sun super imposed over the HII with the scorpion on it. Some speculate that perhaps someone will find another HII, or else it could just represent that they are coming off TC where one was played.

Upon returning to camp after TC, we first see Rodney, incredulous, asking Mama C why she didn’t tell them that she had the HII? Then, she turns it on the rest of them, YOU ALL VOTED FOR ME!

The next AM, we have this shot, I think it is the morning after the TC from the last cycle. We see Mike giving Carolyn a pep talk: Keep your head UP! Her hair is still in the braid...

RC at F5 ~ Loved Ones

Next, they line up and march to the next RC, smiles on their faces, as they most likely suspect from Tree Mail that loved ones are near!

Carolyn's husband:

MIke's mom:

Sierra's dad:

Rodney's dad:

And, Will's wife:

It all brings a tear to Jiffy's eye:

Now let's get to the actual challenge. It's a long, physical challenge where they must collect various tiles...here's the field:

Sierra and Rodney collecting tiles and then shooting them into a slot. We see this structure in the pics of the entire field above.

We can see that Rodney is purple, Mike is teal blue, Sierra is red, Mama C is yellow, and Will is royal blue. Just pointing out that Carolyn's hair is still in the braid.

From the looks of it, Carolyn and Will are not winning, which means that one of Sierra, Rodney, or Mike does win.

Back at camp after the RC is over we have some nice bonding shots where they are most likely being nostalgic...One in particular stands out to me....

I suspect that Mike may win the RC, but chooses to give up his time with his loved one so others can have their time. Sierra is loving on Mike. Maybe he even let Rodney have his reward....And, I wouldn't be surprised if Carolyn and Will got their time as well.

F5 Immunity Challenge

Here they are upon arrival, we see the post for the IN next to Jiffy, and note what he's wearing.

Carolyn's hair is in a high ponytail now, and Sierra's is down.

Here is the challenge field:

And, shots of them at the start and within the challenge(Sierra pulls her hair back into a low ponytail for the challenge):

Then we have shots post challenge, most likely...Note that Carolyn's and Sierra's hair, down and then up in a ponytail...

So, who wins? I think that Mike WILL win this one. He's likely moving so much faster than the rest of the field.

So, onto TC, F5 is voted out. Safe: Mike, Carolyn, Will. Boot: Sierra or Rodney

Now, who would you vote if you were Mike and Carolyn. They asked Will to be with them last episode, but he reneged. Mike also told us last episode that he wanted to beat Rodney. Who has the best case for an argument should they reach the jury? I still say Rodney. Rodney had the plan, Rodney put the alliance together. Rodney has a case, in my humble opinion. I think Mike will keep Carolyn, he still needs numbers and she is probably solidly with him at this point. Sierra has no case to win in front of the jury. We saw in the early game that she didn't like Rodney, but week after week, she stuck with him. I think Sierra may make a deal with Mike and Carolyn that if she sticks with them, they will all be the F3, or something like that. I think that Rodney may get to go on a reward at long last, one with his dad, and then I think Rodney will go home.

F4 Immunity Challenge

Here is the video of the final IC, "Final Fortitude", here.

Here are shots from the final F4 challenge, it's a big physical challenge, involving water slides, collecting bags of puzzle pieces, and climbing stairs multiple times, climbing structures and sliding down poles, ending with building a lighthouse puzzle.

Mike is yellow:

Carolyn is red:

Will is blue, Note Carolyn going up the steps behind Will:

The person we don't see is most likely orange. I think this type of challenge clearly favors Mike, BUT, will he win it?

They go to TC and someone is voted off. Who will it be? Well, the next morning, before final tribal, we have this:

Outsider was the first one to identify the torches as 2 Blue's and 1 White collar. Sheldor confirms it with his pictures for comparison. You could argue that this shot is staged, but CBS has done this in the past and it's been dead on right. Especially in Brains, Brawn, Beauty. So, I am going with 2 Blues and a white in the F3, Why not?!.

Since F4 = Mike, Carolyn, Will, 1 unknown Blue = 2 Blues, 1 White, 1 Red
F3 = 2 Blues, 1 White

= Will is booted at the F4 TC.

F3: Mike, Carolyn, 1 unknown blue (Sierra/Rodney)

RESULTS

Before noting the results there is one picture that we have to make a decision on. It's this one...

This picture is probably where Mike feels he's made a million dollar mistake. I think he loses the F4 IC. At first I thought it must be the F5 IC, but the background in this shot, doesn't match the field location of the maze. This background makes me think it's the F4 IC. His shirt is wet. Just when Mike fears he's done, I think Carolyn feels some loyalty to Mike, for having saved her. Carolyn decides she cannot throw Mike to the curb.

F5 RC Winner: Mike
F5 IC Winner: Mike
F5 Boot: Rodney/Sierra

F4 IC Winner: Carolyn
F4 Boot: Will

F3: Mike, Carolyn, Sierra/Rodney

WINNER:

Mike Holloway

If Mike and Carolyn get together and have a heart to heart talk, they could decide to keep the most deserving players to win the prize, therefore deciding to boot out Sierra and Will, guaranteeing that someone that "played" the game will win the prize. They could propose this to Rodney? I think that would be a very fitting ending!

This is my take on the finale. Tribe will be along soon to add his take on the finale for a she said, he said! Thanks everyone that still finds the time to play with us as we seek, week after week, to find the answers before they air!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of the ...   Flowerpower1     05-19-15       
   RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   kingfish     05-19-15     1  
   RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   Georganna     05-19-15     2  
     Sneak peek...   Flowerpower1     05-19-15     3  
         RE: Sneak peek...   Georganna     05-19-15     4  
             RE: Sneak peek...   Flowerpower1     05-19-15     5  
                 RE: Sneak peek...   Georganna     05-19-15     6  
                     RE: Sneak peek...   Flowerpower1     05-20-15     13  
   RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   michel2     05-19-15     7  
   RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   CTgirl     05-20-15     8  
   RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   Outsider32     05-20-15     9  
     RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   PepeLePew13     05-20-15     10  
         RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   Georganna     05-20-15     11  
             RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   PepeLePew13     05-20-15     18  
                 RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   Georganna     05-21-15     19  
                     RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   PepeLePew13     05-21-15     20  
                         RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   Georganna     05-22-15     21  
     RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   Brownroach     05-20-15     12  
         RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   Flowerpower1     05-20-15     14  
         RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   Outsider32     05-20-15     15  
   RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS o~ State of...   suzzee     05-20-15     16  
     RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS o~ State of...   Flowerpower1     05-20-15     17  
   RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   Sheldor     05-23-15     22  
     RE: S30 | FINALE | SOTS ~ State of ...   Georganna     05-23-15     23  
   HeSaid... State of the Spoiling   tribephyl     05-24-15     24  
     RE: HeSaid... State of the Spoiling   Flowerpower1     05-29-15     25  
     RE: HeSaid... State of the Spoiling   kingfish     05-29-15     26  
     RE: HeSaid... State of the Spoiling   suzzee     05-29-15     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •