The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 Finale!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-15, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 Finale!"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

DAWS

MERICA(sic) TRIBE

HII up for grabs?
Carolyn MNM
Mike EEM
Rodney EEM
Sierra EEM
Will NNM

JURY
Hali NNM
Joe NEM
Jenn NNM
Shirin MNM
Tyler MEM
Dan EEM

ELIMINATED
So M
Vince N
Nina N
Lindsey E
Max MN
Joaquin ME
Kelly ENM

"It's A Fickle, Fickle Game"
After 39 days, one castaway will be crowned sole Survivor and take home the million dollar prize.
Also, emotions run deep when castaways receive a surprise visit from their loved ones, on the two-hour season finale of SURVIVOR.

And Jeff says:

RULES

This week the rules are different. This week you want to vote for the finish order of the five remaining players. Erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your votes. Your votes will take this form:

5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st (winner!)

So, using
C for Carolyn
M for Mike
R for Rodney
S for Sierra
W for Will
if you think Carolyn will finish in 5th place, Mike will finish in fourth place, Rodney will finish in third place, Sierra will be runner-up, and Will will win the game, your vote should read:

C/M/R/S/W

All the other standard rules apply, and as always..

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S/C/W/R/Mike wins michel2 05-18-15 1
 R/M/W/S/Carolyn __Corea 05-19-15 2
 C/W/R/S/M Round Robin 05-19-15 3
 S/C/W/R/M coldbrewer 05-19-15 4
   Vote Change: R/W/S/C/M coldbrewer 05-20-15 14
 R/C/S/W/M kingfish 05-19-15 5
   Vote Change - R/W/S/C/M kingfish 05-20-15 11
 S/C/W/R/M Corvis7 05-19-15 6
 R/W/S/C/M Flowerpower1 05-19-15 7
 S / W / C / R / M Murphy3126 05-19-15 8
 S/C/W/R/M Outsider32 05-19-15 9
 S / M / W / R / C Brownroach 05-20-15 10
 R/W/S/C/M dabo 05-20-15 12
 S/C/W/R/Mike CTgirl 05-20-15 13
 S | R | W | C | Mike Georganna 05-20-15 15
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 05-20-15 16
 RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... Puffy 05-20-15 17
   R/W/S/M/C Puffy 05-20-15 18
 Vote Tally #2 dabo 05-20-15 19
 R/W/C/S/M SuperGr0ver 05-20-15 20
 Oops forgot to vote Sheldor 05-20-15 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-18-15, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S/C/W/R/Mike wins"
Carolyn and Mike survive F5 TC probably because Mike won and Will decided to vote with him and Carolyn over Sierra. Then, at F4, Mike wins again and they get rid of Carolyn, the other jury threat. Will gets no votes, "Roid" gets one from Dan, Mike sweeps the rest.

__Corea 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-19-15, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail __Corea Click to send private message to __Corea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "R/M/W/S/Carolyn"
Carolyn has outwitted everyone and outplayed almost everyone. But I'm biased. I just like her style.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-19-15, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "C/W/R/S/M"
And another badly overhyped season comes to a merciful conclusion.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-15, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "S/C/W/R/M"
Mike wins 7-1 with sole vote from Dan for Rodney.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-20-15, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Vote Change: R/W/S/C/M"
Maybe

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-15, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "R/C/S/W/M"
Out on my usual limb logic-wise, but here is the reasoning:

- Mike wins another IC. Sierra finally teams with Mike and Carolyn and votes either Rod or Will out. This seems illogical, and Sierra would like to end up with Rod and Will at F3, but when faced with having to vote C (her only confidant) out, and the seeming inevitability that Mike is going to be in F3, she joins C and M to vote out Rod. Otherwise, if C goes this time and Mike wins the last IC, she would be voted out. This way she will probably at least be in the F3, and at least one goat (Will) may be there too.

- Mike wins IC again. And Carolyn has to be the one to go. Will is a definite F3 goat, Mike has IC win, so either Sierra or Carolyn are left, and Carolyn is more likely than Sierra to win the last challenge (often an endurance contest), so she has to go.

- F3=Sierra (0 votes), (Will 1 vote), and Mike (the rest of the votes). Mike has the jury votes with his story, his challenge wins, his non-laid back strategy, and big moves. There is at least one jury vote that he doesn't get (my money is on Will getting Rod's vote).

To Shirin's (and my) great chagrin, Will comes in second. Thus my votes for Shirin to return.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-15, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Vote Change - R/W/S/C/M"
The final three torches vid-cap indicates that two BC's and one WC go to F3, so that leaves Will out at F5 or F4, and Carolyn in at F3.

So, I'm guessing that Mike wins the next IC, Sierra jumps into his alliance for self preservation to bounce Rod, and Will doesn't win F4 IC (not really much of a guess here) and is booted by the final alliance of Mike, Carolyn, and Sierra.

Sierra still gets no final votes, Carolyn gets Rod-the-tool man's vote, and Mike gets the rest.

And in this scenario, Shirin is jubilant that Will didn't get into F3 with a chance of coming in second. As am I. Also, she is at least in the running for returning next season, so suck that, Will!

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-15, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "S/C/W/R/M"
Sierra is gone next per vidcaps. Either Mike or Carolyn is gone next and since I think Mike wins based on the editing, it must be Carolyn. Mike against Rodney and Will in the F3? Ohmyheck, talk about an easy final TC. Mike can't lose against those two morons. I think Mike gets all of the votes.

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-19-15, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "R/W/S/C/M"
I think Rodney will get to go on Reward with his dad, thus a nice ending to his story arc. Mike and Carolyn swing in Sierra, for good.

Mike wins Reward at F5
Mike wins IC at F5
Carolyn wins IC at F4

They stick together and vote out Will, he doesn't deserve to be there.

Mike wins.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-19-15, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "S / W / C / R / M"
Rodney gets a vote from Dan aka "Flippers Never Win" & Dan still hasn't realized Rodney flipped & formed an alliance of 4, which did not include Dan.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-19-15, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "S/C/W/R/M"
Sierra goes next to still try to keep Mike from winning the last IC. But Mike does, and while she doesn't really have to go for Mike to win, Carolyn goes next. Final three is Mike, Will, and Rodney with Mike receiving all but 1 vote(Dan for Rodney).

another reason is the confessionals. Rodney saying he dominated socially and Will talking about did he lie and backstab are major FTC signals.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-15, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "S / M / W / R / C "
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-15 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

I just have a feeling Mike is not going to the end. There's been sufficient talk about getting him out from Rodney and Carolyn, but not to the extreme where you know it won't happen, imo. So I will guess they do get rid of him at F4. (Partially because it will be SO boring if he wins -- so of course he may.)

ETA: looking at the sneak peeks, they are overplaying the "Mike needs to go" hype. So he will probably win. But I'm leaving my vote as is, just in case.

05-20-15, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "R/W/S/C/M"
Sticking my neck out and going with the SOTS!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-15, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "S/C/W/R/Mike"
Going with vidcap evidence that Sierra goes out 5th. It could be Rodney but at this point it seems like the Rodney vs. Mike showdown comes to fruition at final tribal. Mike wins F4 immunity. It would be awesome if he votes with Carolyn and forces a fire making challenge between Carolyn and Rodney (which Rodney would win)! Mike gets 7 votes, Dan shows that once again, he doesn't know how to do math, and votes for Rodney. Will gets nada.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-15, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "S | R | W | C | Mike"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-15 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Damn the Torches! Full Sheldor Ahead!

05-20-15, 06:13 PM (EST)
16. "Vote Tally #1"
This is post #16 compiling 13 votes and 2 vote changes.

R/W/S/C/M - 4
S/C/W/R/M - 4
C/W/R/S/M - 1
R/M/W/S/C - 1
S/M/W/R/C - 1
S/R/W/C/M - 1
S/W/R/C/M - 1

5th Place
Sierra - 7
Rodney - 5
Carolyn - 1
Mike - 0
Will - 0

4th Place
Will - 6
Carolyn - 4
Mike - 2
Rodney - 1
Sierra - 0

3rd Place
Will - 7
Sierra - 4
Rodney - 2
Carolyn - 0
Mike - 0

Runner Up
Carolyn - 6
Rodney - 5
Sierra - 2
Mike - 0
Will - 0

Winner
Mike - 11
Carolyn - 2
Rodney - 0
Sierra - 0
Will - 0

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-15, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 Finale!"
R/W/S/M/C

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-15, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "R/W/S/M/C"
This is because I didn't follow the rules in my previous post.

05-20-15, 07:29 PM (EST)
19. "Vote Tally #2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-15 AT 07:33 PM (EST)

This is post #19 compiling 14 votes, 2 vote changes, 1 correction, and 1 previous tally. Reedited to include 1 more vote for 15.

R/W/S/C/M - 4
S/C/W/R/M - 4
C/W/R/S/M - 1
R/M/W/S/C - 1
R/W/C/S/M - 1
R/W/S/M/C - 1
S/M/W/R/C - 1
S/R/W/C/M - 1
S/W/R/C/M - 1

5th Place
Sierra - 7
Rodney - 7
Carolyn - 1
Mike - 0
Will - 0

4th Place
Will - 7
Carolyn - 4
Mike - 2
Rodney - 1
Sierra - 0

3rd Place
Will - 8
Sierra - 5
Rodney - 2
Carolyn - 1
Mike - 0

Runner Up
Carolyn - 6
Rodney - 5
Sierra - 3
Mike - 1
Will - 0

Winner
Mike - 12
Carolyn - 3
Rodney - 0
Sierra - 0
Will - 0

SuperGr0ver 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-20-15, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperGr0ver Click to send private message to SuperGr0ver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "R/W/C/S/M"
Rodney 5th, Will 4th, Carolyn 3rd, Sierra runner-up, Mike winner

Alt C/W/S/R/M for a misguided all blue final 3.

Sheldor 4555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-20-15, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Oops forgot to vote "
I forgot to vote
S/R/W/C/M
but no way to prove it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •