The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Episode 14-Finale | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-15, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 | Episode 14-Finale | Title, Tweets and Teases *No Sources"
Title: It's a fickle, fickle game.

I would've thought Dan so probably Mike or Carolyn.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 EW tease CTgirl 05-14-15 1
   RE: EW tease suzzee 05-14-15 2
       RE: EW tease CTgirl 05-14-15 3
 CBS Press Release CTgirl 05-14-15 4
   RE: CBS Press Release Flowerpower1 05-14-15 5
       RE: CBS Press Release tribephyl 05-14-15 6
           RE: CBS Press Release Outsider32 05-14-15 7
           RE: CBS Press Release survivor1234 05-16-15 8
               RE: CBS Press Release michel2 05-16-15 9
               RE: CBS Press Release coldbrewer 05-16-15 10
           RE: CBS Press Release Murphy3126 05-16-15 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-14-15, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "EW tease"
Jeff talks double vote, the reward challenge and the finale

Big finale and big announcement of the new fan-voted Survivor cast coming up at the reunion next week. Tease us up, sir!

We have a great finale. I hope the fans like it. Lots of drama and fireworks and surprises. Plus some love! Mike still has his back against the wall – will anybody team up with him or will he remain a lone wolf? Carolyn has played a strong game and if she can get to the end she has a good argument. Rodney, despite his frustrations about his birthday, has played a very strong and “quiet” game of keeping his alliance together and would love to see him get a chance to plead his case. Sierra needs to make a move otherwise she is going to face a tough jury. This is what I mean when I say you have to make moves, otherwise you find yourself deep in the game with very little resume. Will has the tallest hill to climb. He’s the long shot at this point. It’s not out of the question but he’d have to really turn it on these last few days.

For next season, the voting for Second Chance is really fun to watch play out. I see the results daily and the top 10 is most definitely “in play.” I thought it would be very predictable, but it’s not. So fans who are voting, those votes are having an impact. I’m very excited to reveal the cast “live” next Wednesday during the reunion show. The selected players will leave directly from CBS Studios and begin their journey to location! Super cool!

Family visit?! Hopefully!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-15, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EW tease"
On the vote advantage

I thought Dan played it well based on the information he had—you can’t blame someone when they get blindsided. Overall I was really happy with it and yes, I could see us using it again. Just a matter of when and where…

The backpedaling begins. Dan didn't have information? Looked like he knew who Rodney, Will & Sierra were voting for. I fully expect the advantage to pop up in the next cycle. I'd be tempted to burn it with a throwaway vote and take the focus off myself asap.

Ladies and Gentlemen, David Bowie <2015>

05-14-15, 05:50 PM (EST)
3. "RE: EW tease"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-15 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

Dan said in his RHAP interview (boy is that a doozy...) that he thought Will might have flipped. Will told him that Mike and Carolyn had approached him to vote with them and he wasn't 100% sure that Will hadn't flipped. So hence he decided to use it.

05-14-15, 06:15 PM (EST)
4. "CBS Press Release"
AFTER 39 DAYS, ONE CASTAWAY WILL BE CROWNED SOLE SURVIVOR AND TAKE HOME THE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE, ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE FOLLOWED BY THE ONE-HOUR LIVE REUNION SHOW, OF “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 20
The 20 Castaways Who Will Compete in Fall Edition Will Be Revealed

During the Live Reunion Show

“It's A Fickle, Fickle Game” and “Survivor Reunion Show” – After 39 days, one castaway will be crowned sole Survivor and take home the million dollar prize. Also, emotions run deep when castaways receive a surprise visit from their loved ones, on the two-hour season finale of SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 20 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

In addition, in a “Survivor” first, the results of the fan vote for the 20 castaways who will compete in the fall edition will be revealed live by host and executive producer Jeff Probst during the live reunion show following the finale, from 10:00 PM-11:00 PM (live ET/delayed PT).

Blah, blah, blah, but this! Also, emotions run deep when castaways receive a surprise visit from their loved ones. Yay! I think the last two hours could be could good (especially with Dan gone!) and hopefully redeem the season!

Flowerpower1 4357 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-14-15, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-15 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

Yay! I think the last two hours could be could good (especially with Dan gone!) and hopefully redeem the season!

GAWD! You can say that again! I was SO happy that lump was gone....But, it's easy to see that with the next cycle, either Carolyn or Mike will be gone. BUMMER.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-15, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Press Release"
But, it's easy to see that with the next cycle, either Carolyn or Mike will be gone.

I dunno about that. To me, it's becoming clearer why Carolyn was chosen to be on the list of S31 potentials, she comes in 2nd to Mike.
I think Will is a lock for F3.
So next cycle it's either Rodney or Sierra.

Ooo...hesaid/shesaid is gonna be phun.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-15, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS Press Release"
I have been thinking of the fact that maybe Sierra's inability to pull out challenges could result in Rodney and Will deciding to vote her out because Carolyn has the best shot at beating Mike in the last one.

Carolyn's edit does not say fifth place though. Neither does Mike's. Sierra does make sense in a lot of ways. She has no main ally. Rodney is with Will and it looks like Mike is with Carolyn. And Sierra's story has been about how she hates her tribe. I could see her getting screwed over and its a given she's not in the finals because she's not breaking up Will and Rodney and Mike or Carolyn will not help her nor is she winning a challenge.

survivor1234 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-15, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor1234 Click to send private message to survivor1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Press Release"
I've been reading through your guys' discussions about what will happen in Survivor for the past two seasons. Thought about posting my thoughts a few times but this time I couldn't stay quiet!

Why do you all keep saying Mike is going to win??? Season 31 second chance cast was announced and both Mike and Carolyn are on there, so doesn't that mean that neither of them win this season? I thought S31 was supposed to be players who have only played once before and DID NOT WIN. In my mind (and obviously all of yours), the only way Mike doesn't win is if he's not in the F3. So at some point in the next two ICs, he will not win immunity and will be voted off. Is there something I'm missing?

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-16-15, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS Press Release"
Welcome aboard.

> Is
>there something I'm missing?

You must have missed this note on the SeeBS voting site:

Note: Mike Holloway and Carolyn Rivera will be deemed ineligible if they are crowned the “Worlds Apart” sole survivor.

Most of us are thinking that they had to include both Mike and Carolyn in order to keep the ending secret. If one of them had been left off the ballot then we would know.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-15, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS Press Release"
A disclaimer was added later if Mike or Carolyn had won they would be removed from the ballot. The next highest vote getter would be on the second chance show.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-15, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CBS Press Release"
I didn't like Carolyn at 1st. She came across as a ... well, I'll say witch rather than *itch. I still don't like her, but she's earned some respect with challenge wins & her play with the HII. She blew it voting Tyler out instead of Dan. If she stuck with the plan, the 4 would remain & she'd still have Tyler as an ally & a HII in her pocket. None the less, she's played strong enough that I finally voted for her for 2nd chance. I don't want to see her win either season if she's on 2nd chance, but she's established herself as a worthy competitor in my mind.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •