The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Ep 13 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-15, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 | Ep 13 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Time for another episode of The Adventures Of Supermike! Will Supermike win immunity again or will Supermike lose the IC and be summarily booted?

Or - gasp! - could it be that Supermike is not immune but doesn't get booted, thereby showing how supremely super he really is? Hmmm...Nah. That would be too interesting, and this show actively strives to create boredom. Oh well, we can dream...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post TC Brownroach 05-13-15 1
 RE: S30 | Ep 13 | East Coast Spoile... Flowerpower1 05-13-15 2
 RC Brownroach 05-13-15 3
   RE: RC michel2 05-13-15 15
       RE: RC CTgirl 05-13-15 30
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower1 05-13-15 4
 Post RC Brownroach 05-13-15 5
   RE: Post RC michel2 05-13-15 17
       RE: Post RC Brownroach 05-13-15 25
           RE: Post RC michel2 05-13-15 27
 Post reward Challenge.... Flowerpower1 05-13-15 6
   RE: Post reward Challenge.... michel2 05-13-15 18
 IC Brownroach 05-13-15 7
   RE: IC CTgirl 05-13-15 19
   RE: IC michel2 05-13-15 20
 RE: S30 | Ep 13 | East Coast Spoile... Flowerpower1 05-13-15 8
 Post IC Brownroach 05-13-15 9
 TC Brownroach 05-13-15 10
   RE: TC PepeLePew13 05-13-15 12
       RE: TC CTgirl 05-13-15 21
       RE: TC michel2 05-13-15 22
           RE: TC PepeLePew13 05-13-15 28
               RE: TC michel2 05-13-15 31
 Mike wins IC! YaY Flowerpower1 05-13-15 11
   RE: Mike wins IC! YaY michel2 05-13-15 23
 Next time Brownroach 05-13-15 13
 Next time on Survivor: Flowerpower1 05-13-15 14
   RE: Next time on Survivor: michel2 05-13-15 24
   RE: Next time on Survivor: Georganna 05-13-15 29
 Congrats kingfish, coldbrewer, Brow... Sheldor 05-13-15 16
   RE: Congrats kingfish, coldbrewer, ... michel2 05-13-15 26
   RE: Congrats kingfish, coldbrewer, ... coldbrewer 05-13-15 32
       Yea us! kingfish 05-14-15 33
           RE: Yea us! Brownroach 05-14-15 34
           RE: Yea us! coldbrewer 05-14-15 35
               RE: Yea us! Outsider32 05-14-15 36
                   RE: Yea us! Brownroach 05-16-15 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-13-15, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post TC"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-15 AT 08:18 PM (EST)

Mike says he needs to either win immunity henceforth, or find another idol.

Dan says he has zero interest in working with Mike. He has his extra vote advantage. His "word is his bond" to Carolyn.

Carolyn wants to work with Mike. She tells him about Dan's extra vote.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-13-15, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S30 | Ep 13 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Previously on S:

the game seemed simple, everyone vs Mike....ut below the surface there was so much more, Dan won an advantage in the game, and both Carolyn and Mike had HII's...meanwhile birthday boy rodney started to self destruct. Carolyn considered teaming up with Mike, at the last IC, Carolyn won her second IC in a row. At TC, Mike played his idol forcing the majority all of 6 to turn on each other, in the end, they vote rout Tyler, 6 left, Mike left with no protection who is next...

Retruning: Now the original numbers that we all started with....Mike says tonight was fun and got to break up the 6. I need to win immunity the rest of the time out or finad another HII.

Dan: everybody wants Mike gone he's selfish and to his credit, he dropped the atomic bomb, he only gets one free pass then he's gone. I have 0 interest in working with him. he's so arrogant, to hell with Mike, to hell with him, I have an extra advantage in this game, in a position of power, besides I am teamed up with Carolyn Sierra will and Rodney and I genuinely hope we can take him out.

Carolyn doesn't trust dan, his advantage in this game is a huge one....that doesn't get me to F3, so I need Mike in this game, I need options ....next vote is the pivotal vote says Carolyn....talking with Mike, told him about the advantage...he has an extra vote at TC,

Mike, I love my new little angel, Carolyn, I hope she can trust me so we can work together and get some numbers in this game. Carolyn says that she is smack in the middle, I will tell him what he needs to hear but if he doesn't win immunity, sorry Mike you have to go!

05-13-15, 08:17 PM (EST)
3. "RC"
Winning team will take helicopter ride, touch down for a nice dinner. Jeff points out that Rodney still hadn't gone on a reward. Rodney still has hope...

Dan, Sierra, Rodney vs. Carolyn, Mike, Will.

There is a "drawbridge" in the challenge.

Letter puzzle which spells out a Survivor phrase. Both teams stumped.

It's taking forever, Jeff trying to give clues.

Red suddenly gets it. "A Reward With All The Fixin's!" (Really?)

Carolyn contemplates giving her reward to Rodney. She does not. In confessional, hopes he doesn't take it personally.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-13-15, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: RC"
I bet Jeff had to give clues because the camera crews had to go on their scheduled break! It was funny how Sierra refused to listen to him while Carolyn worked with the clues.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-15, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: RC"
How very white collar of her!

05-13-15, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Post Intro...."
come on in guys to the RC....See the obstacle course

Carolyn leading the way...divide into two teams of three, race thru obstacles and over, use hatchet chop rope, get puzzle pieces to solve puzzle, first three get it right win, helicopter tour nice surf and turf with wine, then back to camp. Rodney how do you feel? I am seeing stars same beach for 32 days, maybe will feel something for me and give me reward. Jeff says is it entitlement that you are feeling that they should give you reward, he says they told me that they would give it to me on my birthday. Mike says he's struggling but he needs to win, then it's garuanteed....

dan, sierra, Rodney vs Carolyn, Mike and Will

GO: Move together as a team, dan is struggling, blue is a little ahead...now working on the knots, must tie ever single knot....drop the draw bridge, blue is int he lead, dan and mike working with the hatchet, Dan has it in 2 chops, Mmike in 2 chops. looking for letters on the blocks...blue is working on the puzzle....6 word phrase, use your survivor knowledge, think how we talk on Survivor...there is an x, they can't figure it out...30 minutes on the challenge, he says it is a common phrase, Carolyn asks to buy a vowel...1 hour and they still don't know what the phrase is...Carolyn recognizes that he is giving us hints....Carolyn thinks they have it...A reward with all the fix ins is the answer....Rodney is pissed...This could be just what you need to get to the end, Carolyn, you are staring at the blue team, this is so freaking hard for me, I have talked to him, I have told him I would give it to him....you let Rodney go on this, fill his belly, could be what he needs to get rid of you....Carolyn is gonna keep it....Carolyn: I do feel bad for Rodney that I have been on every reward but one, but this is my survivor experience too....

05-13-15, 08:25 PM (EST)
5. "Post RC"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-15 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

Mike has never been on a helicopter before.

Final 3 of Mike, Carolyn and Will is discussed by all. Will admits to Mike that Mike is a threat. Mike asks that they not let Rodney beat him.

Back at camp: Rodney is badmouthing Carolyn. Dan goes looking for fruit, and finds some melon-like specimens, but he doesn't know what they are. They eat.
Rodney wants to go after Mike.

05-13-15, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Post RC"
I was thinking that all three drop dead from food poisoning and then we would have had a Will, Mike, Carolyn Final 3 but a very boring 2 hour finale! Of course, it will still be boring but at least it will have some suspense.

05-13-15, 09:17 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Post RC"
LOL, I was hoping for something along those lines. "But Dan, you are a chef, surely you recognized the infamous poison melons of (where is this taking place again?). Now you've killed three contestants, including yourself! Oh, the legal bills CBS will be faced with..."

05-13-15, 09:18 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Post RC"
>(where
>is this taking place again?).

Well, I had been thinking Burnett's private estate but the last two weeks showed us a bit of Nigaragua.

05-13-15, 08:30 PM (EST)
6. "Post reward Challenge...."
In the helicopter....Not everyday you get to fly on a helicopter mama C, breathtaking, ove a volcano, absolutely stunning, a volcano that is steaming, a white collar a blue cooler and a no collar together. Fabulous says Mama C.

Out in a field, surf and turf, they toast, best reward ever...is it me or can you actually feel your selves getting stronger. Mike says what do you think about us three as the F3, one of each. Carolyn says it could be a big move but I could entertain it. Will says that mike is scrambling, he's the biggest threat in the game, and we need to get rid of him. Mike says please let me beat Rodney, Will says he is getting on my nerves now. Carolyn talks about how she won the Reward and she wanted it. This is exactly what we needed, surf and turf.

back at camp: Rodney and Sierra in the hammock, s and turf is my fav, I don't want to talk about it. Rodney says in confessional that revenge will be really sweet. Dan says everyone is really hungry and they are on reward, would be nice to find some food, Dan finds some melons...brings them back to camp, the bad news is I don't know what it is....cut it open...it's really good, I felt I had a reward, I felt I was in heaven, this is what food can do to you, you brought Rodney back....so wee are all on the same page, Mike and Carolyn get them...want to get Mike out of the game...coming at you full force and when I come at you full force you better watch out says Rodney in conf...

05-13-15, 09:11 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Post reward Challenge...."
Rodney at full force was as inept as whiney Rodney. He never made it to the maze.

05-13-15, 08:38 PM (EST)
7. "IC"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-15 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

Dan says in confessional that Mike must not win.

Grappling hooks, bags, balls, table maze.

Mike in lead. Dan next. Sierra third to get to maze. Now Will. Very close between Mike and Sierra.

And Mike wins. "Thank you Jesus." Snore.

Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: IC"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-15 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

Oops wrong place!

20. "RE: IC"
Getting two confessionals (Dan and Sierra) to tell us that Mike cannot win was telling us that Mike would win.

05-13-15, 08:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S30 | Ep 13 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
they return, tree mail, Carolyn reads...delicate touch determines who leaves or stays. Dan: if Mike wins the next IC, once again the 5 will have to turn on each other, Mike CANNOT WIN, end of story. Mike talks to Sierra....says that Dan can only beat those 2, Rodney and Will, if they take Carolyn out, then y ou, and they go to the end together. He has an advantage. Sierrra says that if Mike doesn't win IC, he has to go, he's bound to go, and at that point he will be going home.

Cut to the IC...

carolyn returns the IN. grappling hooks to retrieve 3 bags with a ball, use one of the balls to solve a table maze, finish first 1 in 5 shot to win...draw for spots get started...For immunity, see Mike....Dan has first bag....Will has his first, Mike has his first, Sierra with her first, Carolyn, Rodney has one, then Sierra with 2, Mike with 2, Dan with 2, Mike with third, heads to maze. Rodney having a lot of trouble with the rope....dan has 3rd....Dan and Mike, 2 blue collars started the game together, doesn't mean they want to finish the game together. Will has second bag....Mmike making some progress, Dan gaining on Mike, Mike drops and has to go back to the start. Rush and make mistakes. Sierra has 3rd bag....3 blue collars, working on the table maze. Dan drops must start again. Mike doing a nice and slow job....huge win to guearentee a spot in the final 5. Will joins with the table. Mike is going slow and steady. Sierra starting to get the hang of it....Mike is very close. Will drops, Sierr a has made up aloit of ground. Mike was in the hole now he is back out...here comes sierra, Mike wins IC, guaranteed a spot in the final 5. Thank you Jesus!

third IC win, spot in the final 5, as for the rest of you, someone going home...see Sierra, then Carolyn, then Dan, then Mike has the last conf....like the fourth of July, this little necklace here says one of those 5 is going home tonight and it's not me!

05-13-15, 08:46 PM (EST)
9. "Post IC"
Dan says Carolyn is next on the chopping block. Initially seems to be between Carolyn and Dan.

But Mike wants to get rid of "someone else" to mess things up. So he talks to Dan about "saving" him.

Mike tells Carolyn and Sierra that Dan plans to vote for One of them.

05-13-15, 08:54 PM (EST)
10. "TC"
Mike says he is the common enemy of everyone else.

Rodney's brain can't form a sentence. He is comic relief. Sort of.

Carolyn knows she is a target.

Dan says he is on the chopping block as well.

Will knows about Dan's advantage. In fact, everyone does.

Time to vote...

No votes shown.

Dan decides to play his advantage. There will be seven votes cast.

But before the votes are read -- Carolyn plays her idol.

Votes:
Carolyn
Carolyn
Carolyn
Carolyn
Carolyn
Dan
Dan -- is out.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-15, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TC"
Probstism: "The advantage plays out beautifully!"

I'd like to see how Probst explains this one. The advantage had zero impact on the vote.

05-13-15, 09:12 PM (EST)
21. "RE: TC"

Because, in my best Abi-Maria voice, "Jeff is a moron.!"

05-13-15, 09:12 PM (EST)
22. "RE: TC"
Au contraire: The advantage told Carolyn to play her idol.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-15, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TC"
Really, it was Mike's warning during the post IC scrum that one of the girls would be targeted that put the seed in Carolyn's head to play her idol.

05-13-15, 09:42 PM (EST)
31. "RE: TC"
It put the seed but Dan's double vote told her she had to get up.

05-13-15, 08:55 PM (EST)
11. "Mike wins IC! YaY"
Post IC drama: see a lizard, raccoon...return to the camp day 35...good job Mike....Dan sys in conf: good lord this guy is unbeatable....screams, the all always knew that eventually would have to turn on each other and in my pecking order, Carolyn needs to go....they all agree Carolyn....we are saying you says Sierra. Sierra says that Dan has a big advantage in the game so maybe we need to get rid of him...

Mike says who are you thinking? Dan-O. Carolyn says that he is really a threat right now because he has an advantage, if they all want Dan gone what I want to do is to mess with their plans and get something done that they don't want to happen. He goes to Dan and tells him, your all wants to get rid of you, Dan is incredulous in conf: he has the audacity to come to me and say I can save you...Mike says what do you want to do? Dan says how can I believe you? Part of me is wondering if they are turning on me...I have an advantage...Mike says that Dan was not shaken at all, he wants to take Will and Rodney to the end, if I am right, and he's not going home tonight then it's one of the girls.

Carolyn and Sierra...Mike comes to them. look who is in the shelter sleeping, dAn and rodney, they feel safe, dan is voting one of you two tonight with the boys and I think it is you tonight, to Carolyn...Carolyn says to Sierra, I think he' s paranoid. It could be Dan, Rodney and Will F3, this is where I don't know, I want to save my idol, if I really believe it's dan I can save it for one more vote.

So both Carolyn and Dan have some doubts.

Lets talk about trust Jiffy starts out in TC...Mike says that they have some trust, they have a common enemy but one of the 5 is going home. Rodney where is trust for you right now....he can't even think, he's out of his mind, sign of fatigue, so your brain has to work hard just to form a sentence. Yes....can't perform, what was the question again? they laugh...are you in a point in the game that you trust these people, he can't even trust his mother 24 - 7.
Carolyn: do you trust your alliances, or no one? Carolyn says she knows her head is on the chopping block, I am very very nervous tonight.

Dan: Yes, Carolyn has proven herself tonight, he says his name has come up a lot. There is time to make a move and a time not to...5 of us are still here but not after tonight. Will is very nervous. Mike winning immunity is digging into our numbers.

Dan, the real trick is when do you play it....Rodney says that it's like a strong arm tactic, you can threaten to use it....you don't want to walk out with something in your bag that you could have used....he's like a metronome going back and forth and he doesn't know what the right thing to do is....

Dan is first voter...

Vote tally....Dan says excuse me....I would rather go down swinging that watch strike three go by, he plays it, so tonight there is 7 votes cast...Dan walks up to podium to go cast the extra vote.

Now the vote tally. See Carolyn.

If anyone has the HII and wants to play it....Carolyn plays hers, see all of their faces. I am not going home tonight....see dan's face! She high 5's Mike on the way back....

Carolyn
Mike claps
Carolyn
Carolyn
Carolyn
she says WOOOO
Carolyn
Dan
Mike smiles
Dan is OUT YAYYYYYY
He says good luck

Congrats to the Dan voters!

Started this game with 3 tribes, 35 days later representatives from all tribes still left in the game, it is anybody's game, good night!

05-13-15, 09:15 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Mike wins IC! YaY"
Even Shirin was impressed with Carolyn. I believe this play will convince Carolyn that she doesn't have to fear Mike in the FTC.

05-13-15, 08:59 PM (EST)
13. "Next time"
The finale. The usual turmoil.

Mike voted for Dan, Sierra voted for Carolyn.

05-13-15, 09:01 PM (EST)
14. "Next time on Survivor:"
On a special 2 hour season finale....

Rodney to Carolyn: Why would you not tell us that you had an idol?

Carolyn: All of you voted for me
with only 4 days left worlds collide
Will: Let the games begin
Mike to Carolyn: do not put your head down
Sierra: I'm scared
Rodney: we are going all the way
Mike: This is a million dollar mistake

Dan: I came out here for 3 things, have fun, be remembered, I played a good game a respectable game and I have no regrets.

SO GLAD HE IS FINALLY OFF THE SCREEN!!!

05-13-15, 09:16 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Since he's seen himself on TV, I wonder if Dan still thinks he played a respectable game. I expect a lot of spin in his interviews...

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-15, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Rodney to Carolyn: Why would you not tell us that you had an idol?

Priceless!

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-15, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Congrats kingfish, coldbrewer, Brownroach!"
Only 3 people picked Dan! CONGRATS!
  1. kingfish
  2. coldbrewer
  3. Brownroach

05-13-15, 09:17 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Congrats kingfish, coldbrewer, Brownroach!"
Yes, congratulations.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-13-15, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Congrats kingfish, coldbrewer, Brownroach!"
Woot

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-15, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Yea us!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-15 AT 08:48 AM (EST)

Of course when you pick the one of same two guys every week, it could be said that you have a good chance of getting lucky at least once during the season.

That wasn't the case this week, though. This week it was due to insightful and brilliant deductive reasoning by us, not that other lucky thing.

Yea us!

05-14-15, 10:48 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Yea us!"
Hey I was just tagging along with you two.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-14-15, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Yea us!"
I kinda' sorta' used Shirin's Harry Potter story comparison.

I had a feeling Carolyn was next, but because she had the HII, Dan was the most logical choice. Shirin had compared Dan to Wormtail in the books.

I don't understand Shirin's comparison of Sierra to Seamus though. That one puzzles me. If she had compared her to Neville, well, then she's definitely F3.

Will wasn't identified as a character, per se. He was identified as the final Horcrux that protected Voldemort (Rodney). Neville, in the books, killed the final Horcrux thereby rendering Voldemort mortal. Either Carolyn or Sierra destroy the final Horcrux. I can see this:

F5: Carolyn or Sierra
F4: Will
F3: Carolyn or Sierra, Rodney, & Mike

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-15, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Yea us!"
Because with Rodney and Will being a tandem and no one willing to take her over one of them two, Sierra is likely gonna miss the final 3. I could see Sierra next, and then Mike wins final immunity and decides to force a firemaking tiebreaker to get Carolyn runner-up money and to get rid of Will. Will loses the fire tiebreaker and Carolyn, Mike, and Rodney are f3.

05-16-15, 12:12 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Yea us!"
If Mike decides he wants Will out at F4 into order to save Carolyn, Mike really does not deserve to win this game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •