The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Maggie Deserves To Win"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Maggie Deserves To Win"
Saying this makes me almost want to throw up but I can no longer deny the fact that Maggie has been a huge power in the house, especially if she makes it to the final two. Trust me when I say I would rather not see Maggie win, in fact I would rather have seen anyone in the Soverign alliance win this game over her, hell I would rather see Ivette win opposed to Maggie. Us viewers tend to attach ourselves to the people who are more likeable than the rest and we also tend to forget who actually has been the best player in the game, because sometimes the best players are those we loath. While I was doing my lovely housechores I started to think about BB and exactly what the Soverign did wrong to screw the game up for them and then it all kicked me right in the teeth: Maggie. These are the reasons for my opinion:

-Maggie alligned herself with weaker players opposed to stronger and more strategical ones so that she could easily control what her alliance would do so that she would be the one to benefit. She also knew that it would be easier to intimidate these people to a point where they fear doing anything else even though they know it would help them and Maggie is constantly able to make others second guess themselves to a point they don't know what to do.

-Maggie is better able to see through people and know what their intentions in the game are.

-Maggie is able to keep a straight and emotionless face when confronted with things, therefore making it very easy for her to lie.

Had Maggie been voted out the third week in opposed to Eric the Soverign would have dominated the game. Eric and his alliance were only as strong as Eric's mind, which wasn't strong at all. Everyone in Eric's alliance was so obsessed with him that they would have done exactly what he wanted which would have caused them a miserable downfall in the house since Eric is not a very strategical person. Even if people strayed away from Eric it would have only gotten them so far since they are no more strategical than him. Therefore anyone who can control a group of people as successful as Maggie has deserves to win the money whether I want her to or not.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Maggie Deserves To Win nailbone 09-09-05 1
   RE: Maggie Deserves To Win Estee 09-09-05 2
 RE: Maggie Deserves To Win Wildchil 09-09-05 3
   RE: Maggie Deserves To Win leianawd 09-09-05 4
 RE: Maggie Deserves To Win fedcamper 09-09-05 5
   RE: Maggie Deserves To Win Lisa0116 09-09-05 6
   RE: Maggie Deserves To Win leianawd 09-09-05 7
       RE: Maggie Deserves To Win Lisa0116 09-09-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Maggie Deserves To Win"
Sadly, I have to agree with you. Despite being the more than obvious choice for several weeks, she's still there. And she's used this "friendship" idea to manipulate others into giving themselves up for her.

Now I need to go puke.

Holey carp! My blog! o-

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Maggie Deserves To Win"
Now I need to go puke.

Move over.

(This could be the birth of a new charity. 'Vomit For Maggot.')

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Maggie Deserves To Win"

I agree.. and would be delighted if Maggie won.. almost from the git go I thought she was playing the game well. No vomiting here, just admiration.

09-09-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Maggie Deserves To Win"
I myself do not admire Maggie but her game is admirable and with that I would also like to join the community vomiting bowl.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Maggie Deserves To Win"
RAAAAAAALPH!!! ( I had to do it first before I could even type!)
Yes, that scheming little wench has had her followers by the short hairs ever since Crappy left. I believe that delusional Jen is actually happy she's in the sequester house- as long as she did it for the "friendship", who cares about the money?? THe only thing is, Maggot clearly was a Crappy devotee, regardless of the fact that he was her partner. She obviously thought he was the bee's kness, where as the fully functioning adults like Kaysar and Rachael had private talks with their partners when they saw them getting out of line. Maggie thought Crappy was a hero, so I can't admire her. However, once she inherited the band of dysfunctionals who were drawn to Crappy like flies, she did play them for all they were worth, and is doing it still. IF she wins, I won't be happy but I won't be surprised.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Maggie Deserves To Win"
I am hoping that Maggot gets taken out next....I can dream can't I?? I do not like her-she sure can manipulate men (wonder where I have heard that before).

09-09-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Maggie Deserves To Win"
THe only thing is, Maggot clearly was a Crappy devotee, regardless of the fact that he was her partner. She obviously thought he was the bee's kness, where as the fully functioning adults like Kaysar and Rachael had private talks with their partners when they saw them getting out of line.

I would love to agree with you there, because I hate defending Maggie, but there was more than a few times that Maggie told Eric to cool it and just leave things alone. That's why Maggie can control because she has probably been the only one who hasn't put emotion into this game.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Maggie Deserves To Win"
I understand that she was ineffective with "crappy", but I thought she manipulated James, Beau, and Howie pretty well.....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •