The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CityGirl2002 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-22-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CityGirl2002 Click to send private message to CityGirl2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
Hi!! My friend just sent me some pics from the taping (it's going on as I write this!) check them out (going to upload them)... I also asked her to give me some info and so this is what she said (don't worry, not going to give away too much cause thats rude) BUT we can expect to see: Tara and Trish having it out (argument/words are exchanged/something to that effect) - Tara storms off the set and ends up talking in the wings with a producer (maybe they were calming her down, making her feel better - have no idea) oh, and Jessica is put on the and jen schefft makes an appearance! that's all i could get out of her... cannot WAIT to see what went down between Tara and Trish -- I just hope Tara gets the last word!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... qwertypie 05-22-04 1
   RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... CityGirl2002 05-22-04 2
       RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... Lolette 05-23-04 5
 RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... missygirl3 05-23-04 3
   RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... Karennz 05-23-04 4
       RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... missygirl3 05-23-04 7
           RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... Karennz 05-23-04 8
               RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... missygirl3 05-23-04 9
                   RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... Poncho 05-24-04 10
                       RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... missygirl3 05-24-04 14
                           RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... Poncho 05-24-04 17
 RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... CityGirl2002 05-23-04 6
   RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... Poncho 05-24-04 11
 RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... Pensha26 05-24-04 12
 RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... 34_4vr 05-24-04 13
 RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... fairyprincess 05-24-04 15
   RE: Pics from the taping of the "Af... KScott 05-24-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-04, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
Welcome to the boards and thanks!

La Vida es un Tango!

05-22-04, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CityGirl2002 Click to send private message to CityGirl2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
awe thanks! heres a link if the other didnt work (i made a page!):

http://www.geocities.com/citygirl0202/PHOTOS.html

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
maybe this link works better http://members28.clubphoto.com/alexa857194/2328072/guest.phtml

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-23-04, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
Welcome to the boards Citygirl!! Thanks for the info. I hope that Tara has the last word as well. I still cannot understand why they have Trish on that show anyways. Cant wait to see on Wed.

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-23-04, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
"I still cannot understand why they have Trish on that show anyways. Cant wait to see on Wed."

Well you just answered your own question, didn't you? You question why Trish is still around but you're gonna watch anyway, aren't you?

TV isn't about entertainment. It's about ratings, which are generated by people who watch the programs. The larger the viewing audience, the more networks can charge for advertising on those programs.

IT'S ABOUT THE MONEY!!

But I'm sure you knew that, right?

As long as we keep watching, ABC will keep stuffing Trish down our throats. And THAT'S an image I wish I could get out of my head. lol

05-23-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
yeah Karenz, I am not an idiot. no need for the caps either. I am looking forward to Wed. night because I want to see if Tara has the last word. and thanks for explaining to me that TV is about ratings. I love it when it is implied that I am a complete idiot

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-23-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
Glad I could clarify things for you.

05-23-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
you are so funny Karenz. I did not need for you to clarify. I was being sarcastic. You think you are pretty smug, dont you?

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
Hey Missy I think Karenz needs to take a nice pill, no reason to be so rude!

Poncho

05-24-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
Sorry Poncho. Expressing my anger was not necessary. Just having a BAD weekend. so sorry Karenz. no hard feelings. But back to the show, Tara was on our local news AGAIN, this weekend and they asked her about the AFTR and she insinuated that she had the last word over Trish and they also asked her about her being the next bachelorette and she did not give a straight yes or no. I will keep you all posted.

05-24-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
Hey Missy I just sent you a PM, please check it out.

Thanks,
Poncho

05-23-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
This link to my club photo album should work perfectly!

http://members28.clubphoto.com/alexa857194/2328072/guest.phtml

Enjoy!!!

05-24-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
Welcome CityGirl, and thanks for the pics

Poncho

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
<cannot WAIT to see what went down between Tara and Trish -- I just hope Tara gets the last word!!>

I just hope that Tara doesn't get sick again and ABC puts in those fake puking sounds.

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 34_4vr Click to send private message to 34_4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-04 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

Funny...these are the same exact pictures on every other website.

Sorry regulars...but this email is spam supposedly from ABC trying to promote the show.

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-24-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
>Hi!! My friend just sent me
>some pics from the taping
>(it's going on as I
>write this!) check them out
>(going to upload them)... I
>also asked her to give
>me some info and so
>this is what she said
>(don't worry, not going to
>give away too much cause
>thats rude) BUT we can
>expect to see: Tara and
>Trish having it out (argument/words
>are exchanged/something to that effect)
>- Tara storms off the
>set and ends up talking
>in the wings with a
>producer (maybe they were calming
>her down, making her feel
>better - have no idea)
>oh, and Jessica is put
>on the and jen
>schefft makes an appearance! that's
>all i could get out
>of her... cannot WAIT to
>see what went down between
>Tara and Trish -- I
>just hope Tara gets the
>last word!!

Jen Schefft? Is that the spy Jenny? Sorry, I don't know for last names.

just wondering.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-24-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Pics from the taping of the "After the Final Rose" ep"
No, Jen was the Bachelorette with Andrew Firestone wasn't she? Wonder why she is going to be there.

- of course it's a Slicey!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •