The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-15, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep13"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

DAWS

MERICA(sic) TRIBE

HII up for grabs?
Carolyn MNM HII
Dan EEM Xtra vote
Mike EEM
Rodney EEM
Sierra EEM
Will NNM

JURY
Hali NNM
Joe NEM
Jenn NNM
Shirin MNM
Tyler MEM

ELIMINATED
So M
Vince N
Nina N
Lindsey E
Max MN
Joaquin ME
Kelly ENM

"My Word Is My Bond"
With only six castaways left in the game, immunity is more important than ever.
Also, castaways are puzzled at a tough reward challenge and a strong alliance begins to crumble.

Probst gets wordy
Mike has no option as we've left him, other than to break something open or continue to win.
The game, I guess it's maybe not any different than any season in that you start to feel—not paranoia, but the tightening of a body.
Mike has the advantage of being able to play loose because he has nothing to lose.
But the people who feel they have something to lose
—this alliance—
you start to feel this pressure of,
"What are we going to do? Is it going to be me? It can't be me, I know you don't want it to be you, but I don't want it to be me."
It's like when a football team starts playing defensively, and they sit back on their heels rather than playing offensively.
That's the only advantage I think Mike has, is, "Hey man, I've got nothing to lose…I can say and do whatever I want to any of you because all of you want to vote me out."

Ruwlz

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Dan." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "Dan & Carolyn." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (Individual Immunity!) should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Mike" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Mike & Sierra" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not it's not it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to Herr Probst, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Dan kingfish 05-12-15 1
 Dan coldbrewer 05-12-15 2
 Carolyn Outsider32 05-12-15 3
 Rodney Flowerpower1 05-12-15 4
 Rodney michel2 05-12-15 5
   not a vote Brownroach 05-13-15 8
       RE: not a vote Flowerpower1 05-13-15 9
           Never mind Brownroach 05-13-15 12
       Found it dabo 05-13-15 17
           RE: Found it Brownroach 05-13-15 20
 Rodney Murphy3126 05-12-15 6
 Rodney tribephyl 05-13-15 7
 Rodney CTgirl 05-13-15 10
 Mike Jims03 05-13-15 11
 Mike Corvis7 05-13-15 13
 Dan Brownroach 05-13-15 14
 Rodney Sheldor 05-13-15 15
 Will dabo 05-13-15 16
 Rodney SuperGr0ver 05-13-15 18
 Vote Tally dabo 05-13-15 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-15, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Dan"
I mean Really!

The others have to realize that they have to go after Mr. Two Votes before he is able to pull off a major surprise boot, especially if Mike wins IC again.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-15, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dan"
JP's comment about the most satisfying winner only applies to Mike, so I"m not putting his name in the subject title. Haha

I think Mike wins immunity AGAIN. Rodney, Will, & Dan, along with the extra vote conspire to vote out Carolyn. Mike, Carolyn, & Sierra vote out Dan with the extra vote. Carolyn uses her idol. Bye Dan!

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-15, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Carolyn"
Sixth place finishers have been big characters for the most part. The last four being Laura M, Tasha, and Jon. Rodney fits a a 6th place boot here but I think Carolyn, unless she plays her idol, is blindsided out of the game.

My alternate is Rodney.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-12-15, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Rodney "
Dan plays his vote doubler, Carolyn plays her HII, whomever Mike, Carolyn, and Sierra vote for will leave. I think it's Rodney, but it could possibly be Dan.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-12-15, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Rodney"
For Jeff to say that it is anybody's game, we need a vote that will turn the game around. That can only happen if Mike wins immunity. The scrambling we see late after the IC also indicates that Mike is safe. So, Rodney or Dan?

Unless Carolyn tells Mike and Sierra the nature of the advantage, they will assume it's an immunity idol, maybe even Tony's super idol so they won't dare vote against Dan. Like FP, I'll go for Rodney. Dan doubles his vote against Carolyn who plays her idol and votes out Rodney.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-15, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "not a vote"
michel, Mike, at least, already knows what Dan's advantage is -- he mentioned the extra vote in a confessional. I think they all probably know at this point.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-13-15, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: not a vote"
BR: I don't recall him doing that, can you find it somewhere? ECST or in michel's recount? I am dubious that he knows about it? So, if he does, that would make it interesting.

05-13-15, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Never mind"
It was during the recap at the beginning of the last episode but I must have misinterpreted what Mike meant. Apparently he was referring to Dan getting, i.e. receiving, two votes at (the previous) TC.

05-13-15, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Found it"
Not confessional. At TC right after Shirin got voted out and was taking her torch to be snuffed.

Mike: "Dan still got two votes."

05-13-15, 09:35 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Found it"
It was in the recap too (confirmed by michel's editing thread). I guess I heard it as "Dan's still got two votes."

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-15, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Rodney"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-15 AT 10:11 AM (EST)

Ow! This week's vote makes my head hurt. The Mike Show can't go on without Mike, so he's safe, but he won't vote BC unless he has to. Carolyn is the next strongest competitor after Mike, but I doubt these guys can see that. Sierra could be one of those boots we never really got to know, except that she doesn't like Dan, but for a chance at a million, she might put up with him for a few more days. Will & Rodney are becoming a potential power couple, but Will is not a threat. Rodney could beat Will, Sierra & Dan in F3. 2XDan is a target, but it can't work beautifully if he gets voted out when he uses is. Carolyn will sense if need to use HII is there. My scientific wild a$$ guess is 3 votes against Dan, 3 votes against Rodney & Mike votes Carolyn. Assuming 2X is available each round, Mike votes Rodney on revote or Will gets scared & flips.

I'd love to see Dan get idoled out by Carolyn, so I know that won't happen!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-15, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Rodney"
Don't even care if I'm wrong, it just feels soooo riiiight.

Thanks, Ziggy Flowerpower! You made this week VERY easy.
Go Mike! Hurry up and end this season!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-15, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Rodney"
Because FloPo says so!

Rodney had said that Mike goes out at F7 and Tyler at F6. Tyler went out last week so its time for Rodney and Mike to go head-to-head and Rodney loses.

Jims03 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-15, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Mike"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-15 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

I'm voting for Mike, following the, "What would be the most disappointing boot" train of logic.

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-15, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Mike"
I'm going with Occam's Razor here. The most likely boot is Mike. I don't care what Jeffy said about a great winner or whatever - he lies all the time if it'll mean more viewers for his show. Plus the fact that they're focusing so much on voting for next season and putting that reveal in the finale makes me think it's a disappointing winner.

I'm leaning toward Sierra as the winner now. Or Carolyn. Or even Rodney. The only two who will not win are Will and Dan.

05-13-15, 03:30 PM (EST)
14. "Dan"
Carolyn knows Dan gets to use a second vote at some point, and Mike tells her she's a target, so why would she keep that intel secret? They should all want Dan out of the game, and since Mike likely gets immunity again, this is a good time to do it. Dan votes twice, and Carolyn bounces him with her idol.

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-13-15, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Rodney"
I've been wrong 5 weeks in a row so don't listen to me!

Editors made me think Dan was on the outs and that Carolyn would not turn on Tyler, etc. For that alliance to get Tyler to vote for *MIKE* last week along with the 3 other guys (Rodney, Dan, Will) while the girls voted for Tyler (along with Mike's vote) tells me they were all working well together to execute that plan and fool Tyler.

I think Mike wins Immunity (or finds a HII) and so they go after the biggest challenge threat Carolyn using Dan's extra vote but Carolyn plays her idol and Mike, Carolyn, and Sierra vote out Rodney (since Dan and Will are no threat to win a physical challenge nor to get jury votes).

05-13-15, 06:05 PM (EST)
16. "Will"
Knocking out Will this time would be unexpected and counter Dan's advantage. It would also shake up both Dan and Rodney's games.

At. Rodney

SuperGr0ver 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-15, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperGr0ver Click to send private message to SuperGr0ver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Rodney"
Still wishful thinking, but hopefully if I vote Rodney enough times eventually I'll be right. And FlowerPower's SOTS was SOOO good and I'm really hoping it's right. Bye-bye Rodney!

Alt: Will
Alt Alt: Carolyn

I really want to see ALL of a tribe gone. A blue collar final three would be awesome, and still do-able at this point. I just want Sierra to stay. She's my mom's neighbor. Go Sierra!

05-13-15, 08:00 PM (EST)
19. "Vote Tally"
Rodney: 7
Dan: 3
Mike: 2
Carolyn: 1
Will: 1

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •