The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Path to the End...Questions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-12-15, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Path to the End...Questions"
There are 6 left. Time to start thinking about their path to the end.

At this point, it's clear that ALL of them want and need to get Mike out to win. If Mike doesn't win immunity, does he have a sliver of a chance?

Let's look at Carolyn, Mama C. I think she may have made a mistake in booting out Tyler last week, but maybe not. She is the biggest threat to win, imo, after Mike leaves. She's won some immunities. Unbeknownst to the rest of them, she has an idol. If Mike is immune, OR, if Mike gets voted out, then she becomes the biggest target. There were so many hints in the beginning of the story. One of them was when Lindsay said, "the winner of this game is standing on this mat". Mama C was NOT standing on that mat. (Nor was Will).

I don't think that she will win, and it may be because she booted her number one ally TOO soon. If Mike does not win the IC this time around, he's most likely toast. But, if I were Carolyn I would have to think about how I am getting myself to the very end. It's clear to us, the viewers, that Rodney/Will/Dan are the tightest group, imo, leaving Carolyn and Sierra on the outside. But, is it clear to her and Sierra? They showed us Sierra hating Rodney in the early game, does she still harbor those feelings? Rodney originally told Carolyn that it would be him/Will/her in the F3. Is she still buying that?

If Mike wins the IC, then lines will be drawn. I do think the boys will stick together, and try to target one of Sierra or Carolyn. Will Dan play the doubler vote? Will Carolyn play her idol? I would use Mike in this scenario to make it one more week and most likely target one of the boys, most likely Rodney. Then the first time Mike doesn't win immunity, vote him out....then she would have to WIN the IC or she would be toast.

If Mike doesn't win the IC, he's toast now. Then next week, Mama C could play her idol, then she would have to win the F4 IC to win. It could happen.

Let's say that Mike and Mama C do not win, one of Rodney/Sierra/Dan/Will will win. Who is most likely to win immunity? Rodney? Sierra? This would be tough. Will won't win. Gawd, does Dan have a chance to win this game? The season of the goat?

I know it is UNWISE to put any stock in what Jiffy says, but he was so excited about this season's winner, calling him/her possibly the best winner ever? Said this one had to really work for it. I agree with Michel in the editing thread, this whole story has been Mike's and if there ever was a "winners edit", then Mike has it. Rodney harbored ill will against Mike, and his whole flip and "counter" alliance is because of his ill will towards Mike. Rodney is the villain to our hero. He gathered people together and did nothing but hold on tight to them. Dan/Will/Sierra have all clung to him. I don't see them scrambling and "working hard" for the win. So, imo, the only two worthy winners at all are definitively Mike, and maybe Carolyn.

I still think that Mike must win, or it's all just cr*p?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Path to the End...Questions suzzee 05-12-15 1
 RE: The Path to the End...Questions dabo 05-12-15 2
 RE: The Path to the End...Questions Corvis7 05-12-15 3
   RE: The Path to the End...Questions Outsider32 05-12-15 4
   RE: The Path to the End...Questions tribephyl 05-13-15 7
   RE: The Path to the End...Questions kingfish 05-13-15 9
 RE: The Path to the End...Questions Outsider32 05-12-15 5
 RE: The Path to the End... michel2 05-12-15 6
   RE: The Path to the End... Flowerpower1 05-13-15 8
       RE: The Path to the End... michel2 05-13-15 10
           RE: The Path to the End... CTgirl 05-13-15 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-15, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Path to the End...Questions"
All Bowie, all the time.

She is the biggest threat to win, imo, after Mike leaves.

But will the boys even see this? There are some big ego's left and I can't remember any of them ever discussing a female threat to win. They seemed so preoccupied with the Joe, Mike, & Tylers and to a lesser extent have at least acknowledged Dan's efforts that none of the women have ever appeared in to be a challenge threat concern in confessionals. Despite Carolyn's wins, they were/are unable to see what's right in front of them.

Ladies and Gentlemen, David Bowie <2015>

PS: It's Mikes to lose at this point but as far as what Jiffy says, yes, it's all cr*p.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-15, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Path to the End...Questions"
Does an idol played mean a new idol up for grabs at this point? If so, those who win reward will have a chance at a clue, those who lose would have time to hunt before clue-finders return to camp.

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-15, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Path to the End...Questions"
I am beginning to think Sierra wins.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-15, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Path to the End...Questions"
The game or this immunity? I cannot see Sierra winning. The edit does not support it and Rodney has not gotten the Russell or Coach edit as those two dominated confessionals. Mike has dominated confessionals.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-15, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Path to the End...Questions"
I can kinda see a Sierra win... but only if she goes to F3 against Will (useless goat, destined for Clay-status fame) and Carolyn (So far, this season's biggest backstabber, specially since Tyler, Mike, Rodney and Dan would all be sitting on the jury. Throwing daggers with their eyes.)
A Blue Collar wins, by that I can swear.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-15, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Path to the End...Questions"
A Sierra win is a very logical prediction. Mike will probably be booted if he doesn't win the next three IC's, which is a tall order, and Carolyn will be booted whenever Mike can't be booted, (or one TC after playing her HI), and squabbling between the guys could very well be the end of one of them, leaving Sierra vs. two of the three remaining, Rod, Dan, and Will.

Sierra wins in a landslide. Rod may get a vote or two, but although he was actively playing the game, all of his planning ended in failure. Dan and Will will not get a vote unless Rod is on the Jury. And who knows how that nutball will vote?

I agree that somehow, against all odds, Mike will end up as a F3 Survivor and will actually win, but a Sierra win isn't improbable.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-15, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Path to the End...Questions"
I really hope Carolyn doesn't play her immunity but if Dan were to play his advantage she's going to know she's the target because Dan, Will, and Rodney would not have needed the advantage to vote for Mike or Sierra if Carolyn is keeping her alliance with Mike secret. Not only that, but why would Carolyn think the advantage would get Sierra out over her. She can't be that dumb and the edit says she isn't.

But if Carolyn plays her immunity, then she is going to have to rely on Mike not trying to get her out before f3(Mike can win against anyone but Carolyn's his biggest challenge threat). The f5 IC's tend to have an advantage reward which favor a male(Keith, Cochran, Malcom).

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-12-15, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Path to the End..."
Rodney, Will and Dan go for a walk out of camp where they start planning their Final Three feast. Carolyn and Sierra overhear them so they flip over to Mike and vote together to get rid of one of the three goats. After that, it's anybody-named-Mike's game!

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-13-15, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Path to the End..."
I would love for that to happen, Michel....shades of Tony the master eaves-dropper! But, I don't even think that needs to happen for Carolyn to want to work with Mike this round. She has to be thinking where she will lie at 5. She knows that Will is Rodney's man. She also knows that Rodney and Dan are true blue. She's not a blue. Sierra is. She's got to be reading the writing on the wall, cause it is written clearly. She NEEDS a number to make something happen, and it's this week, I think. Even if Sierra votes with the "boys", she can use Mike this round and maybe next to help her gain numbers and turn the momentum over. Then, she can try to take Mike out.

I think Carolyn always knew she would have to get rid of both Tyler and Mike to win the game. But, I think she won't be able to get rid of Mike.

Once Dan plays his vote doubler, I think it will be this week, the three boys vs. Carolyn/Mike/Sierra, he will be a non-entity. Just another big-mouthed goat. Next week, I would suspect that either Carolyn or Mike will go, leaving the F4 as Mike/Sierra/Dan/Will. (But, who knows, Carolyn and Mike might stick together one more week to get rid of the big PIA, Dan.) Could be interesting with a tie at 4, but I suspect Dan will be gone then.

F3: Mike/Sierra/Will

Winner: Mike

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-13-15, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Path to the End..."
If we have a M/S/D/W F4 then it wouldn't surprise me to see Mike and Sierra agree that it would be something to have three blues at the end instead of Will.

I have this fanfiction where everything the Blues have said against each other was just a big lie and that they all made a pact to stick together but act as if they hate each other. That would be great strategy in seasons with three tribes where it's impossible to have the numbers at the merge.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-15, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Path to the End..."
Michel, I've been racking my brain to try to remember this quote. Did any of the blues (Mike, Sierra, Dan or Lindsey) say "true blue to the end." I feel like that was a clue like when Lindsey said "the winner is here on this mat." Between your editing commentary and what I've seen on TV, I really believe that the F3 will be Mike, Sierra and Dan. Or maybe it's just a bit of fan fiction in my head...!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •