The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Th..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-06-15, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Post IC, pre TC Drama...."
Here we go, say 32....hug Mama C....I won my second IC in a row....not cut and dry on how to play this game, so many options so you have to make sure you figure out the right move.

Sierra asks: guys what are you thinking

Dan says one of 3 people are going home, me mike or tyler....mike will play his HII, tyler is a threat, but my name keep s getting written down...

Mike is gonna go for tyler...but voting for Dan is not a bad Iidea says mama C because we will get rid of the advantage....Dan is worried Will will vote for him...

See Will and Tyler....what do you think says Will to Tyler....Tyler tells Will about Dan's advantage....it makes him a huge threat down the road....so my plan is to throw 4 votes at Mike, and 2 at Dan, knock out him and his advantage.

Moma C and Mike are talking...

Carolyn says that Mike is gunning for tyler, this could be the only opportunity to side with him, but I don't know if it's the right move right now

Tyler and Mama C say Dan...then you, me will vote Dan

Carolyn: Toss up between Dan and Tyelr as to who needs to go first. Tyler and I have been to gather since day 3, he's the only one that knows I have an idol, but Dan he has an advantage.

Carolyn says this is a game for a million dollars and I am here to play the game , so game on girls and boys....

TC:

taking to Mike: I have my HI, so one of the 6 should be worried....who should be worried....Tyler and Dan

I got the fireworks out...Rodney says if you have popcorn give me some!

Dan you got 2 votes, it was a surprise...tough to see, as much as nobody wanted to say who is on the bottom of the 6, it told me....I am greatly concerned

Tyler says he took a moment to touch base with everyone, Mike is a charismatic hit and I am on his hit list for a while...

Carolyn: these must be concern about Dan's advantage...yes, it's a threat
dAn how many have approached you to see what it is to use it, but they know I have it, that makes me a bigger target
Sierra says this is the perfect time to make a big move, it doesn't get better than at 7, Sierra says yes, it will be...keepig option open

Tyler says they are starting to think about the 5, 4, 3 arena and who you can beat...what if it is you walking out would you be surprised, and tyler says Yes.

Voting: Rodney is first voter
Dan votes Mike, saying you have no idea how must this breaks my heart
Mike votes Tyler, I have been trying to get you out of this game for a long time now
see Dan
last voter is carolyn
see carolyn and Tyler

Hii? Mike jumps up and plays it, tonights the night
playing it for me, Jeff

Shirin smiles

votes:

Mike
Mike
Mike
Mike
Tyler
Tyler

See Mama C smile
see sierra and carolyn look at each other and smile

Jeff says if there is one thing that is clear, everybody wants to take the weakest to the end

Speciall announcement for the next season: historic, turning the show to you, got a bunch of previous survivors that we think deserve another chance, go here and vote

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Th...   Brownroach     05-06-15       
   Post TC   Brownroach     05-06-15     1  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     05-06-15     2  
   RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile...   Outsider32     05-06-15     3  
   It's Rodney's birthday!   Brownroach     05-06-15     4  
   Post intro....   Flowerpower1     05-06-15     5  
     RE: Post intro....   michel2     05-06-15     26  
   RC   Brownroach     05-06-15     6  
   RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     05-06-15     7  
   Post RC   Brownroach     05-06-15     8  
     RE: Post RC   Outsider32     05-06-15     10  
         RE: Post RC   michel2     05-06-15     27  
   Reward.....Orphanage supplies and b...   Flowerpower1     05-06-15     9  
     Tyler.....d'oh   Flowerpower1     05-07-15     36  
   Raining at camp   Brownroach     05-06-15     11  
   IC   Brownroach     05-06-15     12  
   Post Reward Challenge....   Flowerpower1     05-06-15     13  
   Post IC   Brownroach     05-06-15     14  
   TC   Brownroach     05-06-15     15  
   Post IC, pre TC Drama....   Flowerpower1     05-06-15     16  
     Spoilers???   PepeLePew13     05-06-15     18  
         RE: Spoilers???   Brownroach     05-06-15     20  
         WOW   Flowerpower1     05-06-15     21  
             RE: WOW   Brownroach     05-06-15     24  
         RE: Spoilers???   AyaK     05-06-15     23  
             RE: Spoilers???   michel2     05-06-15     25  
                 RE: Spoilers???   Flowerpower1     05-06-15     28  
                     RE: Spoilers???   PepeLePew13     05-06-15     30  
                 Crazy thoughts   Flowerpower1     05-06-15     31  
                 RE: Spoilers???   Brownroach     05-06-15     32  
   Next time   Brownroach     05-06-15     17  
   Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower1     05-06-15     19  
   RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile...   Outsider32     05-06-15     22  
     RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile...   michel2     05-06-15     29  
         RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile...   AyaK     05-07-15     35  
             RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile...   michel2     05-07-15     39  
   Congrats!! (in dabo's absence)   Brownroach     05-06-15     33  
     RE: Congrats!! (in dabo's absence)   CTgirl     05-06-15     34  
         RE: Congrats!! (in dabo's absence)   dabo     05-07-15     37  
             RE: Congrats!! (in dabo's absence)   kingfish     05-07-15     38  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •