The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-15, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Crazy tribal Dan mad at Tyler reward local orphanage Rodney birthday wants jury IC holding on for dear life someone booted. There.

Post commentary below. Without sigpics, please.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post TC Brownroach 05-06-15 1
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 05-06-15 2
 RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile... Outsider32 05-06-15 3
 It's Rodney's birthday! Brownroach 05-06-15 4
 Post intro.... Flowerpower1 05-06-15 5
   RE: Post intro.... michel2 05-06-15 26
 RC Brownroach 05-06-15 6
 RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile... PepeLePew13 05-06-15 7
 Post RC Brownroach 05-06-15 8
   RE: Post RC Outsider32 05-06-15 10
       RE: Post RC michel2 05-06-15 27
 Reward.....Orphanage supplies and b... Flowerpower1 05-06-15 9
   Tyler.....d'oh Flowerpower1 05-07-15 36
 Raining at camp Brownroach 05-06-15 11
 IC Brownroach 05-06-15 12
 Post Reward Challenge.... Flowerpower1 05-06-15 13
 Post IC Brownroach 05-06-15 14
 TC Brownroach 05-06-15 15
 Post IC, pre TC Drama.... Flowerpower1 05-06-15 16
   Spoilers??? PepeLePew13 05-06-15 18
       RE: Spoilers??? Brownroach 05-06-15 20
       WOW Flowerpower1 05-06-15 21
           RE: WOW Brownroach 05-06-15 24
       RE: Spoilers??? AyaK 05-06-15 23
           RE: Spoilers??? michel2 05-06-15 25
               RE: Spoilers??? Flowerpower1 05-06-15 28
                   RE: Spoilers??? PepeLePew13 05-06-15 30
               Crazy thoughts Flowerpower1 05-06-15 31
               RE: Spoilers??? Brownroach 05-06-15 32
 Next time Brownroach 05-06-15 17
 Next time on Survivor: Flowerpower1 05-06-15 19
 RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile... Outsider32 05-06-15 22
   RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile... michel2 05-06-15 29
       RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile... AyaK 05-07-15 35
           RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoile... michel2 05-07-15 39
 Congrats!! (in dabo's absence) Brownroach 05-06-15 33
   RE: Congrats!! (in dabo's absence) CTgirl 05-06-15 34
       RE: Congrats!! (in dabo's absence) dabo 05-07-15 37
           RE: Congrats!! (in dabo's absence) kingfish 05-07-15 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-06-15, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post TC"
Arguing about who voted for whom. Six minus Mike have meeting. Tyler tries to explain to Dan. Will tells Dan he also voted for Dan. Dan says this is bad for Will and Tyler. But he still wants Mike out. Dan talks to Carolyn about going to the end. Tyler says he will vote for Dan again.

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Previously on Survivor...."
Sums it all up, BR. Why watch? Ugh.

Rodney was putting together a strong alliance, but being in charge doesn't always lead to happiness....Tyler and Carolyn discovered the power of Dan's advantage
After exposing Rodneys secret all, everyone was targeting Mike. But he was un stoppable at the IC....and at TC he revealed his idol to shake up the majority of 6, and although tyler and will changed their votes, Shirin was sent home....dan still got 2 votes, 7 left, who's next?

at night 29....I think Dan voted for Tyler, Will says let's not do this....you ain't got to....Well, one of you's going home next time, so start scrambling

When we got back they called a team meeting of the 6, fun to watch them scramble cause for the last 3 votes, I scrambled. I have the Hii, the fall out of this will be interesting to watch.

see them in their pow wow....Tyler explaining, I have to write someone else down, I put down his name, have to stay alive....Dan says it's fine. then we see will and Rodney go....Will tells Dan, so I wanted to split the vote if someone else had their names down, Dan knows that will and Tyler voted him....Mike has a HII...Dan says that you and I are not going anywhere, to Will, he's really forcefully talking to Will....Tyler in conf: Dan got votes because he is on the bottom....I voted for Dan and I plan on doing it again...he's extremely gullible or extremely loyal and in this game they are one in the same, says Tyler in Confessional

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Actually Dan isn't really mad at Tyler.

05-06-15, 08:09 PM (EST)
4. "It's Rodney's birthday!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

Tribemates congratulate him in babyish singsong voices. Rodney wants the reward. He is confident that Will and Mama C would take him.

05-06-15, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Post intro...."
See Mike, then camp....Will comes to Rodney and says someone has a birthday, day 30 ,Rodney's birthday!

Rodney: Today is my birthday, have a reward, hope I get out of here, I have been stuck on the beach doing the same thing ove rand over again...

feeding belly, if it's you that can dominate the stumps, opportunity to nourish your soul

Rod: people don't know how tight will and I are and mama C and I are tight. If I don't go on Reward today...but there is 000.0% chance of that not happening because that is how much faith I have in these people.....(ha!)

RC, May pole, unrelease key, get balls, and land them in a series of targets....get 1 ball in each target, 5, and win.

They will win a truck full of bikes and stuff, be ambassadors of good will for Survivor, deliver supplies of toys to orphanage, school supplies, clothing, bedding, toys, and after noon of barbecue, chicken, pork etc, feed your soul and belly.

Someone must sit out and school yard pick to see who won't be chosen...Will is sitting out

see Rodney...

Dan was captn chose tyler and Rodney, and Carolyn captn' she chose Sierra and Mike.

Will not chosen....Mike is going crazy unspooling....Sierra and Mike tearing through it....DAn is going now.....got rings and key, unbuckling and heading out....Now Mike and Carolyn and S building the ladder rungs, build it from bottom to top and one person goes up to top, Mike at top....Rodney has it wrong, now he's going up, and Mike unhooks the bag, then Rodney....to next level, go through netting....girls first , Dan is first and Dan is a fat mess....red in the lead, now Mike tears through it....with bag of balls for Red.....Rodney forgot the balls has to go back through the netting, huge time loss, giving Mike a big head start on launching the balls, and the panic is setting in.

Mike launching balls, big advantage....figuring out the catapult, mike scores, then dAn scores, Dan scores again, with 2, then Mike has 2, tied.....Dan has 3, leads, Dan has 4th....Mike has 3....Sierra is getting mad, she wants in....Dan misses the 5th....Mike scores the fourth, tied....Dan misses, and Mike scores and wins!

Thank you Jesus, Rodney says unbelievable. Carolyn and S hug....nice reward get to give back and reward yourselves....rodney you continue to be shut out....nad it's my birthday too, 30 days in and I haven't left the beach. Are you hoping that one of them will give up their chance, but he says he will not pressure them.

Mike needs nourishment too, Carolyn says this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that I can't give up.

Sierra says that if it was individual we would have given it up, but not for a team. Rodney says they said they would it's my damn birthday, it is what it is..

Rodney in conf: says these people, shows you how cutthroat they are, they just turned me into the psychotic person that I am....

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-06-15, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Post intro...."
Rodney has no balls!

05-06-15, 08:19 PM (EST)
6. "RC"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

Today you will be ambassadors of good will: school supplies, clothing, sports equipment. Plus barbecue!

Six contestants only, teams of three. After schoolyard pick, Will is left out.

Unspooling fabric from poles. Mike, Sierra, Carolyn ahead. Dan having trouble getting through net. "Rodney has left the balls behind!" He has to go back and get his balls. Major delay.

Now tied 2-2. Now tied 4-4. Mike vs. Dan. Mike, Sierra, Carolyn win reward. Jeff points out that Rodney continues to be shut out of reward. He hopes someone will offer him their spot. Mike and Carolyn demur, Sierra says since it was a team challenge she doesn't think she should give it up. So no reward for Rodney. He is going to turn into "the psychotic person that I am."

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-15, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hey Rodney?

If you'd like to win reward, maybe it would help to actually take the bag of balls with you to the next station? Instead, you cost your team a couple of minutes by having to go back and get it.

Shut up, dude.

05-06-15, 08:28 PM (EST)
8. "Post RC"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 08:31 PM (EST)

At the reward: screaming children attack the truck en masse. Mike enjoys kids because he is a big kid, while heartstirring music plays. But nevermind, barbecue has arrived! Carolyn knows Rodney will be pissed off, but she doesn't care. She sees Mike in a different light, being on reward with him. She may adjust her alliances.

Back at camp: Rodney complains. Doing dishes on his birthday. Dan and Tyler discuss Rodney, who is pissed at Mama C.

Rodney has a plan. He will pretend he wants to be voted out, in order to get Mike out without playing his idol. He tells Dan and Tyler. They are dubious. Tyler knows Mike wants him (Tyler) out. *(Actually, I would love to see this plan work. But I too am dubious...)*

05-06-15, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Post RC"
Would they show that scene if Mike were to win immunity?

05-06-15, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Post RC"
No but by showing it, we also saw how quickly Mike saw through the bad acting.

05-06-15, 08:30 PM (EST)
9. "Reward.....Orphanage supplies and bar-b-cue"
So Rodney left to sulk at camp with Will, Dan, and Tyler....

see the truck with supplies....Carolyn Sierra and myself get to go to orphanage and be ambassadors for Survivor....guys come and get it....the pass out all the supplies. Mike: to see their faces of the little boys and girls this built me up in side, I enjoy being around kids because I am a big kid. see them playing volleyball and soccer and bikes....these beautiful little children don't have a mom and dad...Sierra; I am a cow girl I ride horses. so amazing to come here and spend time with them, I couldn't ask for a better reward today....they eat....see them...it's worth the beating that I will take when I go back says Carolyn. This is your experience. Rodney will be pissed off with me, but it's not a horrible Bday, you are on Survivor...

Mike, there is no one that I would rather spend this day with

Carolyn never went on Reward with Mike before, we have to vote one of the 6 out. I am thinking of aligning myself with people that will take me farther....who knows it could happen. She is thinking of jumping....hwo knows, it could happen.....

see a hornets nest and we go to Merica and Rodney washing dishes on his bday....9 miserable days left, nothing here, 0 for 5 on RC's, scum bags that neglect me on my bday, all bets off now, Caroline and sierra are not going to the end, only people going to the end on my watch is ME.

Tyler says he needs to cool off, Dan says he won't....might get a little dirty, here he comes.....Rodney....can you believe mama C? you guys would've taken yourself out, I am pissed at Mama C, her 4th reward....

Dan I understand him being hurt and upset, but in my opinion....that was a bit much

Rodney says his temper can get him in trouble, but it can set me forward. We are going to set up the ultimate blindside. I will say I want to go home next, send me home, Mike won't play his idol and then we blindside him

Dan doesn't think it will work, I think Rodney is slipping in to the abyss....let him have his moment of explosion, see him on the chopping block and they won't see me.

Rodney confirms, I am telling you that Mike is going home.

Tyler says Rodney is going crazy spitting in the dirt etc, Mike will play the idol and I could go home....

Tyler in conf: It would be stupid for mike to buy this story and I will be the one that mike votes for if we leave it in Rodney's hands and mike votes me I am out of here....

05-07-15, 08:08 AM (EST)
36. "Tyler.....d'oh"
I don't understand Tyler. He knew that Mike would probably play his idol, yet he voted for Mike. What the heck? Sure, Carolyn told him she would vote for Dan. I just feel like he didn't do everything he could have to sway some in the group. If I were him I would have tried to get out the other buff guy in the group, Rodney. He could have told Carolyn all kinds of smack that Rodney said about her behind her back, try to create some animosity between her and Rodney....anything!

05-06-15, 08:35 PM (EST)
11. "Raining at camp"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 09:41 PM (EST)

Everyone there. Rodney puts his plan into action. He wants to be voted out.

But of course Mike sees through it. So, screeching halt to Rodney's plan.

Tyler and Carolyn talk. He asks if Carolyn would play her HII on him. She is noncommittal. In confessional she says she is in charge. (uh oh? usually that's bad. -- well, guess not she has immunity.)

05-06-15, 08:40 PM (EST)
12. "IC"
Rodney is a bad actor. "Worst birthday of my life!"

Will goes out first, followed immediately by Dan.
Sierra vanishes, then Rodney. 30 seconds till end of first round.
Carolyn, Tyler, Mike move down to next knot. Mike goes out, then Tyler. Carolyn wins.

Dan gets the walkoff soundbite. He says Mike will have to play HII, plus Dan may have to use his advantage.

05-06-15, 08:41 PM (EST)
13. "Post Reward Challenge...."
So, Rodney going around saying he wants to be voted out is a ploy to get Mike to relax and NOT play his idol.....

At night, see a bat, and storm....Night 30, rain....Rodney is ragging....he's telling them to vote me out I have had enough to see if they can trick Mike. A bunch of fake ##### people so I can get home to my mother....you were supposed to be like a mom to me, Mike asks why should they give upu their reward for you....

Write my damn name down and vote me out....Mike says I see right through the plan, make me feel safe so I don't play my idol. Just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I think slow

Will: mike has the HII so we are back to square one.

Carolyn tells Tyler to win IC, and we need to think of other options....use the HII when we need it. Would carolyn use the HII to save me....Tyler tells her to start bringing her idol....Carolyn says that tyler trusts me, and mike does;t have anyone else to work with so I actually do feel like I am the one in charge right now.......

*wow, that makes me think that Mama C will go...#arrogance

IC:

balance on small perch will leaning back holding onto the rope, when can't hold on will drop in water and last one left will win, 1 in 6 shot of winning the game.

See Rodney when he says somebody will be voted out of this game.

start with putting hands back to the third knot....no where to hide in this challenge....Tyler already wanting to hold it closer, this is just leaning back and holding on for dear life...Rodney is struggling, I am just emotional, everything...is this related to your birthday...worst of my life, I did dishes on an island that I haven't left for 30 days....

Dan is feeling it in his hands....alot of the cuts and bug bites...just my old fat #####....Will is out....

Dan is next

down to 5

Carolyn is good, loving life, best adventure ever....

Rodney says he can't do it.

Sierra is out

Rodney is out

Tyler Carolyn, Mike are left
Tyler struggling

30 seconds and move down to next knot

draw on the reserves the bottom of he tank. Carolyn is breathing deep....think about moving down the rope and it will really get tough

Carolyn is downMike is out

And dan cheers

Tyler is out and Mama c wins

I am so excited, Sierra yells good job Mama

guaranteed a 1 in 6 shot of winning survivor. Some one going home....see Tyler, then Rodney, see Dan, someone will join the jury and see Tyler.

dAn: The good news is that Mike has to play that idol, and the bad news is that I got 2 votes last time and there is a lot of talk about my advantage....

Sounds like Dan may just play his advantage tonight and send Tyler home?

05-06-15, 08:47 PM (EST)
14. "Post IC"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

Carolyn happy, but needs to make the right move.

Dan thinks one of himself, Mike and Tyler will be leaving. But Mike will probably play his idol.

Tyler points out that Mike, Carolyn and Dan all have advantages. He wants to throw four votes at Mike, three at Dan. Carolyn says it's a toss-up between Dan and Tyler. She is here to play the game.

05-06-15, 08:53 PM (EST)
15. "TC"
Mike confirms he does have his HII with him. He says Tyler and Dan should be worried.

Dan was surprised to get two votes last time. He is concerned.

Tyler tried to rally everyone he's been aligned with.

Sierra thinks there will be a shocking move made tonight.

Time to vote:

Dan votes Mike
Mike votes Tyler

Mike plays his idol on himself

Mike
Mike
Mike
Mike
Tyler
Tyler is voted out. Mike looks smug.

05-06-15, 08:54 PM (EST)
16. "Post IC, pre TC Drama...."
Here we go, say 32....hug Mama C....I won my second IC in a row....not cut and dry on how to play this game, so many options so you have to make sure you figure out the right move.

Sierra asks: guys what are you thinking

Dan says one of 3 people are going home, me mike or tyler....mike will play his HII, tyler is a threat, but my name keep s getting written down...

Mike is gonna go for tyler...but voting for Dan is not a bad Iidea says mama C because we will get rid of the advantage....Dan is worried Will will vote for him...

See Will and Tyler....what do you think says Will to Tyler....Tyler tells Will about Dan's advantage....it makes him a huge threat down the road....so my plan is to throw 4 votes at Mike, and 2 at Dan, knock out him and his advantage.

Moma C and Mike are talking...

Carolyn says that Mike is gunning for tyler, this could be the only opportunity to side with him, but I don't know if it's the right move right now

Tyler and Mama C say Dan...then you, me will vote Dan

Carolyn: Toss up between Dan and Tyelr as to who needs to go first. Tyler and I have been to gather since day 3, he's the only one that knows I have an idol, but Dan he has an advantage.

Carolyn says this is a game for a million dollars and I am here to play the game , so game on girls and boys....

TC:

taking to Mike: I have my HI, so one of the 6 should be worried....who should be worried....Tyler and Dan

I got the fireworks out...Rodney says if you have popcorn give me some!

Dan you got 2 votes, it was a surprise...tough to see, as much as nobody wanted to say who is on the bottom of the 6, it told me....I am greatly concerned

Tyler says he took a moment to touch base with everyone, Mike is a charismatic hit and I am on his hit list for a while...

Carolyn: these must be concern about Dan's advantage...yes, it's a threat
dAn how many have approached you to see what it is to use it, but they know I have it, that makes me a bigger target
Sierra says this is the perfect time to make a big move, it doesn't get better than at 7, Sierra says yes, it will be...keepig option open

Tyler says they are starting to think about the 5, 4, 3 arena and who you can beat...what if it is you walking out would you be surprised, and tyler says Yes.

Voting: Rodney is first voter
Dan votes Mike, saying you have no idea how must this breaks my heart
Mike votes Tyler, I have been trying to get you out of this game for a long time now
see Dan
last voter is carolyn
see carolyn and Tyler

Hii? Mike jumps up and plays it, tonights the night
playing it for me, Jeff

Shirin smiles

votes:

Mike
Mike
Mike
Mike
Tyler
Tyler

See Mama C smile
see sierra and carolyn look at each other and smile

Jeff says if there is one thing that is clear, everybody wants to take the weakest to the end

Speciall announcement for the next season: historic, turning the show to you, got a bunch of previous survivors that we think deserve another chance, go here and vote

05-06-15, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Spoilers???"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 09:04 PM (EST)

Taking this out of this thread and placing it in the season 31 thread... hie on over there for a possible major spoiler for this season.

05-06-15, 09:08 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Spoilers???"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 09:11 PM (EST)

That's interesting. I haven't paid attention to who's on the ballot since I have no intention of watching such a season. But it sure seems to have spoiler value if no former winners are on the ballot. Perhaps Mike and Carolyn are Final 3 and the remaining person wins? Rodney? Sierra? Dan? (I admit I would be delighted if Mike loses.)

ETA - why did you move your post? It's not a spoiler for Season 31, it's a spoiler for right now. And it comes from CBS, so it's fair game to post it here.

05-06-15, 09:11 PM (EST)
21. "WOW"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

I would think if Mike is on the ballot that he doesn't win....

But, BR could be right....Carolyn and Mjike could possibly make F3?

05-06-15, 09:24 PM (EST)
24. "RE: WOW"
Or maybe one makes F3 and the other doesn't.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-15, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Spoilers???"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

I don't think you can infer anything about this season's outcome from the ballot.

Mike and Carolyn were clearly the season's two most strategic players, and (if either didn't win) they'd be a great add to the "second-chance" season. But, despite Rodney's tight alliance with Will and Dan's absolute cluelessness, I continue to think Carolyn is sitting in the best position this season.

It's obvious that all of the remaining players (except probably Will, who doesn't seem to have a thought in his head) have their preferred final three, and Mike isn't in anyone's, so he's dead unless he keeps winning immunity. But I think Carolyn is in both Rodney's and Sierra's preferred final three.

EDITED to clarify: I don't think the ballot is a spoiler, nor do I think any discussion based on it is more than speculation. For example, I'd speculate that Rodney controls Will's vote in a way that would have had Mike gunning for him earlier in the season (remember Lindsey and Joaquin?), and Rodney absolutely intends to take Will as a puppet to the final three. I also speculate that Rodney wants to take Carolyn as his third, although it would make more sense to take dum-dum Dan.

05-06-15, 09:32 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Spoilers???"
Opening the ballot now would have led us to think it was a spoiler either way. If they hadn't put Mike or Carolyn then we'd be sure it was because that person won. I think they could have put both on with the intent of removing one from consideration after the vote was revealed. Either that or they are as dumb as we've always said they are!

05-06-15, 09:43 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Spoilers???"
Good thoughts, michel!

Hey, did anyone catch the website to vote on?

05-06-15, 09:53 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Spoilers???"
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/second-chance/

05-06-15, 09:54 PM (EST)
31. "Crazy thoughts"
Well, I just had some interesting thoughts. Let's just entertain that Carolyn and Mike don't win and are valid contestants for S31. That would mean that one of Sierra, Will, Dan, or Rodney would win this season.

Wow. Just wow. How could any of those people be worthy of all the crap Jiffy spews about this seasons winner, being the possible best winner of all time? WTH?

05-06-15, 10:03 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Spoilers???"
Well they quite frequently are jawdroppingly dumb.

But yeah I can envision it as a coy fakeout. Realistically, who besides Mike or Carolyn would win this season?

05-06-15, 08:58 PM (EST)
17. "Next time"
Alliance falls apart. Of course.

Votes for Tyler were Mike, Sierra, and Carolyn. Of course.

05-06-15, 09:00 PM (EST)
19. "Next time on Survivor:"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-15 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Finally, we nailed a boot! About time!
I did think it could be Rodney though.....Mama C....wow!

Next time:

see dAn and Rodney, Will, Sierra, and Carolyn

Dan: the alliance always knew that eventually they would turn on each other
Jiffy: the majority alliance crumbles, and mike see's an opportunity
Mike to Dan: your alliance is gunning for you
Mike to Sierra and Carolyn: Dan is voting one of you, with the boys...1 millionth percent, 1 of you, one million percent

Tyler's last words: I left it all out there....my tactics to go after Dan tonight were right, but the group didn't follow suit, difficult to stay int he game if you are not winning challenges, and I cam up a little short today, I had a blast and wouldn't change a thing.

05-06-15, 09:12 PM (EST)
22. "RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Funny that Sandra and Denise were on RHAP since the last show and both giving Carolyn major credit and saying she needed to turn on Tyler and that she would.

05-06-15, 09:48 PM (EST)
29. "RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'd say it was simply logic. In fact, Carolyn could have turned on Tyler last week since she couldn't beat him in the end.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-15, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The difference between doing it last week and this week was huge. Last week, Mike was either stupid (if he actually played the idol) or bluffing (if he didn't); either way, voting for Tyler would make you seem untrustworthy if you were Carolyn.

This week, after Tyler voted for Dan:
1) By voting out Tyler, she made Dan feel safe.
2) By deflecting Dan's paranoia from Will, she backed up Rodney, who is Will's closest ally, and so helped herself with him.
3) By setting a plan where the women voted together to oust Tyler, she solidified her position with Sierra, who wanted Tyler out and also wanted to be in a female alliance.

The real question is this: if you're Carolyn, who do you want to take to the end? Dan's so dumb as to be unpredictable, but he's as worthless as any survivor ever (al least since Sue Hawk). Will is, if anything, even dumber. But I think Carolyn would like Sierra in her final three, because Sierra would be loyal -- she wouldn't have to worry about Sierra booting her at final four, if by some chance Sierra won the last challenge. Yet Rodney wants Sierra out, and probably wants Dan out too. How do you play this and still remain in everyone's final three? To some extent, that depends upon whether Mike can win immunity again -- though the clip of Mike telling Carolyn and Sierra that Dan's going to vote with the guys against the girls makes sense to me only if it's a post-IC statement and Mike won immunity, because otherwise the other five would be voting for Mike.

05-07-15, 06:53 PM (EST)
39. "RE: S30 | Ep 12 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>This week, after Tyler voted for
>Dan:

>1) By voting out Tyler, she
>made Dan feel safe.

The same would have been accomplished if she had removed one of the guys that voted against Dan.

>2) By deflecting Dan's paranoia from
>Will, she backed up Rodney,
>who is Will's closest ally,
>and so helped herself with
>him.

I don't think this helped Carolyn with Rodney at all.

>3) By setting a plan where
>the women voted together to
>oust Tyler, she solidified her
>position with Sierra, who wanted
>Tyler out and also wanted
>to be in a female
>alliance.

See, this is where acting last week would have been better because the female alliance would have included one more female. Kind of important, wouldn't you say?!

>The real question is this: if
>you're Carolyn, who do you
>want to take to the
>end?

With Shirin and Sierra, Carolyn would have much more control over the Final three. Of course, Shirin would be too dangerous to keep all the way to the end but she would have helped get rid of some of the guys.

Dan's so dumb
>as to be unpredictable,

True, but with Shirin, Carolyn would have essentially gained a second vote, neutralizing a lot of Dan's unpredictability.

05-06-15, 11:40 PM (EST)
33. "Congrats!! (in dabo's absence)"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-15 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

to:
__corea, coldbrewer, dabo, murphy, FloPo, (moi), and particularly CTgirl, who opined that Tyler might be the victim of an idol bounce!

ETA: And Corvis too! Sorry buddy, I didn't mean to leave you out!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-15, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Congrats!! (in dabo's absence)"
Hey BR, you gave me the idea, what could be the MOST boring outcome of tribal!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-15, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Congrats!! (in dabo's absence)"
Congrats to all!

Most boring outcome, either they finally succeed in booting Mike or Will goes under the bus. A Carolyn blindside would be a wee bit less than most boring.

For all the noise Rodney made earlier about sending the rest of the blues to the Ponderosa, he just lost his chance to blindside Dan, and lost the non-blue numbers he needed to run the show.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-15, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Congrats!! (in dabo's absence)"
But we shouldn't fret about it. Rod will come up with a new plan (or two), and it will once again be destined for failure.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •