The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
Let's make one thing clear right away. I think Howie is an idiot. I'm pretty sure that in an IQ race between Howie and April, the test paper is going to come in first. Howie is your basic 6'0" toddler, although he has days when he temporarily gets as far as kindergarden, and the reason Rachel's never dated him is because no one wants to spend the rest of their life babysitting. The only good news there is that, unlike Ivette, he seems to be toliet-trained.

And yet, I'm starting a thread on Fanatics to say goodbye to him. Because he made me laugh.

Yes, he had the strategic abilities of -- and I know this is a really low blow -- Amber. Survivor Australia edition. Yes, his greatest need in life was for someone to hold his hand because he couldn't cross the street on his own until he was a big boy. But he was funny. He had some of the all-time classic Diary Room entries. He tore into the Fiendship as if every brain cell he owned had been saving up power his entire life just for those moments. He gave the world 'Busto', and taught us all about the perils of owning a really ugly dog. And let's face it: the man was born to handle a 'saber.

So say goodbye to Howie, Big Brother's ultimate good guy meathead. You wouldn't want to date him. You'd be really careful about hiring him for a meteorology job because one day, he's going to be up against a situation he can't pronounce. But you probably wouldn't mind spending a few minutes trying to swing a plastic sword at his skull. And if he jumps from this DAW debut to a role in the upcoming Star Wars TV series, I'll have no problems with it.

Good luck, Howie. Now go give Jennifer hell.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A broken lightsaber handle on t... Lisa0116 09-09-05 1
   RE: A broken lightsaber handle on t... BeausChocolatePeePee 09-09-05 8
 RE: A broken lightsaber handle on t... leianawd 09-09-05 2
   RE: A broken lightsaber handle on t... Roxxipoxxi 09-09-05 7
 RE: A broken lightsaber handle on t... ARnutz 09-09-05 3
 RE: A broken lightsaber handle on t... Swami 09-09-05 4
   RE: A broken lightsaber handle on t... Wildchil 09-09-05 5
       RE: A broken lightsaber handle on t... Lisa0116 09-09-05 6
 RE: A broken lightsaber handle on t... KaysarMolester 09-09-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
I loved Howie-he was fun!! I hope he turns the sequester house upside down and give JBlo LOADS of crap.

BeausChocolatePeePee 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeausChocolatePeePee Click to send private message to BeausChocolatePeePee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
Goodbye Jedi-Howie You will be missed. You gave the world Busto, a name I expect to see in next years Marrion-Webster dictionary, I know it's now in my vocabulary. You made BB6 an action show with your amazing duel with Janie and you kept the house safe from James returning(that was hilarious) You also made the biggest bonehead move in the game by NOT NOMINATING ONE OF THE NH when you were HOH. No wonder Janie wouldn't let you talk to Maggot-moo all by your l'il lonesome. BCPP

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
Awesome post! Howie is such a lovable character, but damn he acts nothing like his age or even close which isn't always bad but in his case it is lol.

Roxxipoxxi 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roxxipoxxi Click to send private message to Roxxipoxxi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-05 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

>Awesome post! Howie is such a
>lovable character, but damn he
>acts nothing like his age
>or even close which isn't
>always bad but in his
>case it is lol.

And why do you people think reality TV contestants need to act their age? He was having FUN (in case you know what that is) and he was fun for everyone else. GREAT HG!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
Totally agree. I will miss Howie and all of his funny antics during this season. Somehow the habitrail just won't be the same without him.

I think he was the funniest hamster of all time! BB needs more hamsters like him to make us laugh.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
CBS thanked him the best way they could in the last couple of eps. When he was playing with his lightsaber in the backyard, they added a little flash as he hit a volleyball. When he jumped over the sofa in his sparring match with Janie, they slowed the film to give him that Action Hero, Defying the Laws of Gravity look. And last night when they had a scene where he shut his sword off they actually removed the unlit portion of the sword (from the film) as it shut down--making it look just like the swords in the movies.

Howie should be proud. Cheapo CBS actually spent money on special effects just to support his fantasy. When he sees the tapes of that Howie should be thrilled--he looks like a real Jedi!

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
<<he looks like a real Jedi>>

Hate to break it to Ya.. and not sure Howie knows this either.. but Jedis aren't "real"

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
They are to Howie......

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A broken lightsaber handle on the wall."
I think Howie was great!! He was the comic relief that house needed..Everyone with there crying and serious stratigizing and backstabbing..He lightened it up..I say go Beefcake Howie!!! KM

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •