The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Th..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-22-15, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "SORRY!!!"
So sorry guys, late too the party! D'oh!

Post Dan reading the double vote info:

Day 26
MLike: to Jenn, were you there when Will shared that in camp, we had to dig down and open this box, and he brought it back to camp.....supposedly Will shared all the food with us, hid the food....They are all saying in camp that Will hid all the food, Tyler is telling him....those three are lying that there is more food, that's a crock, when you question my integrity? yells at Shirin....all you do is eat and talk, I am speaking to me that way, don't question my integrity, Will starts tearing into me like a crazy person...Mike takes Shirin with him, you don't need to hear that....Shirin in conf: then he just started digging in in personal attacks and started insulting my childhood...and it's getting to Shirin, she's crying, go on with your little ##### Mike and get outta here...shirin crying in confessional...Shirin is crying with Mike and Jenn....Jenn is pissed, Shirin crying, the past couple days I haven't wanted to be here, I want to stay here so I can get those others out, me shirin and Jenn we are the only ones that have each other now....Mike: I will stick around until something breaks or I go home.....

Come on in guys:

Will says not good, not doing well, when they came with their letters from home it just hurt, if I was wondering if I took myself out of this ic and put myself at risk in order to get that letter....Jiffy says but in fairness, they all have to agree....anyone here object to him getting his letter? Shirin raises her hand....Will says shocking, he bought what he bought, he missed out on his letters and that's the way the game works....

Tyler gives back the IN...

transfer the balls across teeter tooters to a stand, if ball drops go back to start....winner 1 in 8 shot to win. loser 3rd member of our jut y

see tyler, Mike...simple looking challenge, the tongs are very heavy and hard to balance that ball....MIke drops, Will drops, Dan drops, steep learning curve, Tyler slow and steady and has first ball on the stand, Mike has his first, Dan drops, Tyler and Mike with 1, Mike picks up the pace, and Tyler drops, Rodney with momentum, Mike has it figured out now, Mike has 2, Tyler and Rodney and Sierra with first, Mike is plowing through, has his 3, rythym is working....Dan with 2nd, Sierra drops, will drops, mike is with fourth, Tyler with Third, it's mike and tyler, everyone else way behind, Mike has a one ball lead and he has 5, needs 6th and final ball....Tyler is coming back with fifth and drops, Mike will win it, taking his time, for immunity, wins IC....1 in 8 shot see Rodney and Sierra, Jenn says YAY mike, and Mike says thanks Jen, and he goes to hug Shirin!

He says just when he needed it most....somebody voted out....see Shirin, then Will....Rodney(gets the conf says that one of the worst things that's happened, happened, Mike won IC. so my game is taking a huge hit, this camp is turning into a damn circus and no matter what Tribal is not going to go the way they want it to go....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoiler Th...   Brownroach     04-22-15       
   Post TC   Brownroach     04-22-15     1  
   Auction   Brownroach     04-22-15     2  
   Auction Twist   dabo     04-22-15     3  
   RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoile...   dabo     04-22-15     4  
   RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoile...   Flowerpower1     04-22-15     5  
     SORRY!!!   Flowerpower1     04-22-15     9  
   More back at camp   Brownroach     04-22-15     6  
   And more back at camp   Brownroach     04-22-15     7  
     RE: And more back at camp   Flowerpower1     04-22-15     22  
         RE: And more back at camp   Brownroach     04-22-15     24  
             RE: And more back at camp   Flowerpower1     04-23-15     27  
                 RE: And more back at camp   b1whois     04-23-15     30  
             Mike confessionals   dabo     04-24-15     41  
   IC   Brownroach     04-22-15     8  
     RE: IC   b1whois     04-23-15     31  
   Very emotional episode   dabo     04-22-15     10  
   Post IC   Brownroach     04-22-15     11  
   TC   Brownroach     04-22-15     12  
   Post IC, Mike win....   Flowerpower1     04-22-15     13  
     RE: Post IC, Mike win....   michel2     04-22-15     18  
   RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoile...   dabo     04-22-15     14  
   Next Time   Brownroach     04-22-15     15  
   Post vote   Flowerpower1     04-22-15     16  
     RE: Post vote   Jims03     04-22-15     20  
         I couldn't agree more, Jims   Flowerpower1     04-22-15     21  
             RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims   CTgirl     04-22-15     23  
                 RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims   Sheldor     04-22-15     25  
                     RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims   Outsider32     04-23-15     26  
                     RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims   Flowerpower1     04-23-15     28  
                         RE: I couldn't agree more, Jims   Round Robin     04-24-15     34  
         RE: Post vote   coldbrewer     04-23-15     29  
             RE: Post vote   dabo     04-23-15     32  
             RE: Post vote   Round Robin     04-23-15     33  
                 RE: Post vote   Sheldor     04-24-15     35  
                     RE: Post vote   Flowerpower1     04-24-15     36  
                         RE: Post vote   CTgirl     04-24-15     37  
                             RE: Post vote   dabo     04-24-15     38  
                                 RE: Post vote   CTgirl     04-24-15     39  
                                     RE: Post vote   Flowerpower1     04-24-15     40  
                                         RE: Post vote   dabo     04-24-15     42  
   RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoile...   Sheldor     04-22-15     17  
     RE: S30 | Ep 10 | East Coast Spoile...   Brownroach     04-22-15     19  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •