The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WHY IT WON"T BE JERRI TONIGHT!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
"WHY IT WON"T BE JERRI TONIGHT!!!!!"
I very well may be wrong and Mark Burnett may have been throwing us one of his infamous red herrings but...

He specifically stated that "Jerri is a Black Widow"!!! or something like that. Now he stated this with meaning. In the episode that aired that week we saw Jerri and then a cut to a spider weaving it's web, coincidence? I think not...

If MB was not setting us up with misinformation then Jerri can't, or at least it is very unlikely, that she goes tonight. Possibly she might try and go "Black Widow" on Colby or possibly Amber or maybe even her whole tribe, tonight, and this could possibly backfire but likely not. They know the tie breaker rule and will probably try and stay unified at least through tonight. That means that she doesn't have time to go "Black Widow" so it just can't be her!!!!!

I know everyone wants it to be her but during season 1 at this time I wanted it to be Rich, again coincidence? I think not...

But then again I read that Rich Hatch picked Jerri tonight so maybe he has the inside info!!!

Conspiracy Jim

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WHY IT WON"T BE JERRI TONIGHT!!... bondt007 03-08-01 1
 RE: WHY IT WON"T BE JERRI TONIGHT!!... LIZZLOVER 03-08-01 2
   SEE!!! YA SEE!!!!?!!! ACPS65 03-08-01 3
 RE: WHY IT WON"T BE JERRI TONIGHT!!... Conspiracy Jim 03-09-01 4
   RE: WHY IT WASN'T JERRI George Tirebiter 03-09-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-08-01, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WHY IT WON"T BE JERRI TONIGHT!!!!!"
... then, according to your theory, those two - Colby and Amber - would be much more likely to go, than Keith (and Tina). And Colby would fit the profile (Black Widow) better than Amber...

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-08-01, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WHY IT WON"T BE JERRI TONIGHT!!!!!"
Would MB REALLY give away information like that if it were true? Sure, we all have come to hate and wish terrible things for Jerri, but don't you think MB might be blowing smoke up our asses? He knew how Jerri and Colby's relationship grew and then seemed to end rather abruptly during the filming (and editing). With that the case, why would he basically assure all of us that Jerri will be the demise of Colby? If that's the case, he is telling us that there is no way in hell that Colby is going to win this competition, well before the end. There are a lot of Colby fans that watch the show, I'm sure. Why would he say anything at all, and potentially alienate those fans who might lose some interest? Although we know that Black Widow's kill thier mates, I think Jerri will be the one behind Amber's execution. Both Liz (ahhhhh...Liz) and Amber are generally cute, sweet, etc. Jerri will not be able to compete with that, and may start to plot the end for one of them (just as long as it's not Liz!) Just a thought.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-08-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "SEE!!! YA SEE!!!!?!!!"
That guy is right, which if you'll notice I voted for Colby instead of Jerri in this week's poll!
If we EVER want to get a majority for the correct botee right, then we MUST look beyond who we WANT to be voted off and see who WILL.....every other post on that voting thread says Jerri, Jerri, Jerri. And 9/10 of them are just pure dislike of her character, therefore meriting her departure whatever the hell week it is. This is called being stupid. When Jerri really (Colby) backstabs (Colby) somebody (Colby) then (Colby) we can look at her getting voted off.
Thanks for reading.

Final Three: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski.

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Conspiracy%20Jim Click to send private message to Conspiracy%20Jim Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WHY IT WON"T BE JERRI TONIGHT!!!!!"
I really wish that more of us read this post before we made our board dicision. I know that I picked Kieth and that I was wrong but what I did state was that Kieth needed to win immunity to stick around and that more importantly that IT COULD'NT BE JERI!!!!!!!. She has still yet to blck widow so she ain't going anywhere. We really need to have a strong finish to pull off a winning streak in the end. The major problem is that we are still voting a bit early and that everyone is voting due to likes and dislikes. Look it comes down to this...

Jerri is being portrayed just like Rich Hatch was in Season 1. This means that she is around until the end. All of you Jerri haters need to just accept it and suck it up. Start voting using logic and not emotions. Sure she might lose the final jury vote but she will likely be around until the final 2 and good for her (plus she has nice breasts).

Anyway, sorry if this post somes off harsh, I just feel that the posters here are better than our record shows. Still I selected Kieth based on his previous votes and that he needed to win immunity which he did. I then stated that it was possibly a tie between Jerri and Jeff and using the same "IT CAN'T BE JERRI YET" logic then it would have to be Jeff. And this morning Bryant Gumbel's show had Jeff on and he stated that though his tribe was planning on voting for Colby (which is just idiotic) that he had a feeling that Kieth had votes against him and that he was going to change his tribes vote to Kieth. If Kieth had not won immunity he would have likely lost the vote and Kucha would be sitting pretty. Instead get ready for a final 2 of Jerri and Colby and the winner is...

Conspiracy Jim

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-01, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WHY IT WASN'T JERRI "
I was dumbfounded that they chose to target Colby. I was excited when they agreed early in the episode that Jerri and Colby would have to be the first ones to go--but why didn't they choose her?! Logically, she would seem to be the one more likely to have more votes against her from previous TCs, right? I feel like I must've missed something.

This faux-pas is going to screw up the remainder of the game. Dang--just when I was starting to feel like I was getting a handle on everything. Maybe my mistake is in expecting logic to play a part in their decisions. . .

Got to agree that Alicia is quite likely to be next--unless she happens to win immunity (I'm sure the competition is going to be all-out for that necklace!).

CJ--I hope you're wrong about that final two. . . I'd hate for that b¡tch to wind up with even the #2 winnings. . .

i before e, except after c--and e before i in Keith!
GT

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •