The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The S32 cast: Vote-Stars."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-15, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The S32 cast: Vote-Stars."
Reactions, in order:

1. Oh dear gawds, no.
2. Confirm.
3. Get confirmation.
4. Check for prospective cast list.

Survivor Borneo (1): Greg Buis and Kelly Wiglesworth
Survivor The Australian Outback (2): Jeff Varner and Kimmi Kappenberg
Survivor Africa (3): Teresa Cooper
Survivor Pearl Islands (7): Andrew Savage
Survivor Panama (12): Shane Powers and Terry Deitz
Survivor China (15): Peih-Gee Law
Survivor Tocantins (18): Stephen Fishbach
Survivor Samoa (19): Monica Padilla
Survivor Redemption Island (22): Natalie Tenerelli and Stephanie Valencia
Survivor South Pacific (23): Jim Rice and Mikayla Wingle
Survivor One World (24): Troyzan Robertson, Sabrina Thompson, and Chelsea Meissner
Survivor Philippines (25): Abi-Maria Gomes and Angie Layton
Survivor Blood vs. Water (27): Ciera Eastin, Hayden Moss, Brad Culpepper, John Cody, and Vytas Baskauskas
Survivor Cagayan (28): Spencer Bledsoe, Kass McQuillen, Woo Hwang, Tasha Fox, J’Tia Taylor, and Cliff Robinson
Survivor San Juan Del Sur (29): Kelley Wentworth, Keith Nale, and Jeremy Collins
Survivor Worlds Apart (30): not yet identified

5. ...we're dead. We are all so very dead.
6. If you think any of the votes are going to be counted, hi! Have you read the guidelines yet?
7. @#%^.
8. Exactly like #7, but louder.

9. Cry. A lot.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The S32 cast: Vote-Stars. suzzee 04-10-15 1
 RE: The S32 cast: Vote-Stars. Georganna 04-11-15 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-15, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The S32 cast: Vote-Stars."
Well hi there Estee. I thought that vote contest was a belated April Fools joke. They would never ever let that casting gem out of their hot little hands. They may consider high count vote getters but only if they had a space or two they couldn't fill with one of Jiffy's old flames.

I should be watched....closely.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-15, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The S32 cast: Vote-Stars."
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-15 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

If you think any of the votes are going to be counted, hi! Have you read the guidelines yet?

I haven't read the guidelines. But, cynic that I am, I am very curious to know the results of the voting process. Because ...

As the Chart at the very end of this post illustrates, to date there have been six Seasons that featured 'Balanced' casts: A 50% - 50% division of the Earth and Water and the Fire and Air natives playing the Game. And two of those Seasons were the two all-returnee Seasons: All-Stars and Heroes v Villains. And both were won by Leo women (Amber and Sandra). Note: You'll find the 'Balanced' Seasons on the bottom left of the Chart.

Currently, with one pre-30 and five post-30 players yet to be named, the split is 16 Earth and Water v 18 Fire and Air personalities. Too, to date every Sun Sign is represented by no more than four or less than two players.

So, given that there was no female Leo cast for World's Apart, I am dying to see the name of the last pre-30 contestant named to the list of 40. For instance: Jaclyn | Leo | San Juan del Sur would work. Or Marisa Calihan. Or Sylvia Kwan. Or ...

And to see if, ultimately, the completed list is 'Balanced. But, most of all, I am looking forward to learning just how the subsequently elected 20 are split.

It would, of course, be coincidental if that split should be 50% - 50% ... And yet further proof of chronic coincidence if it is not ...

But, whatever the split happens to be, it should be fun to follow along. So, just below are two Charts that place the revealed proposed players in their respective Astrological camps.

G

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •