The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-07-15, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"

Welcome to the State of the Spoiling for Survivor Worlds Apart Episode 8:

I’m Afraid of the Mericans

Last week, it was time for the two families to come together but Jeff wasn’t waiting for them at the challenge beach. The only item of interest was a crate containing a feast.

While the twelve remaining castaways enjoyed themselves, our sneaky Jeff was having fun taking away all the stuff that had been left in camp Eczema.

The tribe had to go back to work on the shelter and on new alliances. Mike said the new tribe should be called “Merica” and most liked the idea except Shirin who said: “This is Not Merica.”

Mike and Rodney wanted to eliminate Joe if he didn’t win immunity so, of course, he won immunity.

They settled to vote for his right hand woman, Jenn but this Jenn Genie had an idol so the guys lost their own right hand woman, Kelly.

CTGirl tells us that we have to Keep it Real in Episode 8

You guys know that I can’t do that and I’m not alone. Jiffy can’t keep it real either judging by his tease:

“Simply put, one of the best episodes of an already very strong season. And one of the best idol hides and finds in history. It’s fantastic, start to finish. ”

Yeah, yeah, Jeff, keep on serving the Kool-Aid. All his hype leaves me with a Sense of Doubt.

The episode will start by showing us spiders and that gives us the key to spoiling the episode.

See, those spiders tell us that it will be all about Ziggy. Do you know Ziggy? Fortunately, I am quite familiar with Ziggy.

From the beginning, we will see that things aren’t Hunky Dory for the old Blue Collars and their Merican allies.

You can bet that Rodney, a lad insane, won’t be happy at all. The last vote threatens his position in the game and if he doesn’t last how will Rodney get the Fame? What’s your name? It sure isn’t Tome Brady, Michael Jordan or even Chuck Longley. Hot Rod? No, I’d call you Hot Head.

His new ally, Will is going to have some question: “Wha happened? I trusted you. If you had voted for Hali, we’d be able to Dance under the moonlight.”

Rodney will put the blame for the Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes on Mike.

He’ll probably add something along the lines that it was all last minute or he’ll directly tell Will that Mike didn’t trust him. They’ll agree that they have to run the ship.

Is that the way to run a ship?

Next, we should see Joe, Hali, Shirin and Jenn Genie celebrating. Speaking of the Jenn Genie, she is quickly becoming the fan favorite. She can kill them by smiling. Like Ziggy would say: “She is the nazz with God given ass”... but boy can she play the idol!

Joe will probably hug Jenn Genie, telling her: “I will be King, and you, you will be Queen. We can beat them. We can be Heroes.”

Mike, already in spy-mode, will have a confessional where he will say: “You can beat us just for one day. You can be Heroes just for one day."

The Press release talks about the challenge:

Castaways walk a fine line and struggle to stay balanced at a reward challenge.

We have some pictures from that reward challenge:

Certainly that doesn’t tell us who is going to win but, wise as always, Flower Power, writes: “I think that Joe is most likely to win the RC, as he's most likely to win a physical challenge that apparently will be ending in a puzzle. If he wins it, he could also win a clue to the HII.”

I’d say that is right on point because of the second half of the Press Release:

“One castaway goes on a crazy man hunt to prevent another castaway from finding the idol.”

The following pictures paint an even clearer picture:

Now that the players have realized what can happen when an idol is played well, Joe goes looking for one, whether he gets a clue or not and Mike wants to know if he finds it.

That will lead to the episodes main story:

Hidden Idol Fever Infects the Island.

Mike will be jumping in bushes and climbing trees. Ziggy would say: “Careful: Wild is the Wind.”

Precariously standing on those braches, will Mike Stay or will he be “The Man who Fell to Earth”?

Since we see Mike looking all over the place then it’s very probable that he will be the one to find the idol. Will it be the old Eczema idol that was never found or is it a new idol with a twist like Jeff mentioned before the season started? Nothing in the promo talks about a special Idol so I’ll say it’s the Eczema idol.

Soon we will get to the Immunity Challenge and we finally had a look at that challenge thanks to CTGirl.

Who wins?

Me!

OK, Ok. I know... I have to Keep it Real.

Well we can certainly say it isn't Hot Head! This challenge fits Joe’s abilities again, the pictures show that he is in the lead and Jeff is also heard saying that he is in first place so Joe will probably win immunity. It’s the best way to insure that we have an epic battle between Mike and Joe.

So, there should be another mad scramble before the vote. Will it be one of the four in the minority? I don’t think anyone would mind seeing Shirin go. I mean, this Space Oddity may not prove that there is Life on Mars but she’s sure out there. Little Wonder Hali should also Stay because she isn’t really a threat. She’d be in trouble only if the majority fear that Jenn could have another idol hidden in her bag. Would they risk going after the Jenn Genie again? Jeff promised us a great episode so it doesn’t fit with a minority member leaving.

Does that mean that the majority turns on itself? “Hot Head” Rodney could certainly want to go after Mike at some point but this is too early. The same applies to Dan: The Cracked Actor is certainly not making a great impression on the audience but he should be safe as should be Sierra. Carolyn has an idol and she was part of Hot Head’s Final Four alliance so she shouldn’t be going anywhere. Will Hot Head become so tiresome that the tribe decides they’ve had enough? I doubt it.

I think the Press Images tell us the way the vote will be going: Trying to create new possibilities, Tyler starts talking to Joe and the tribe’s Space Oddity as we see here.

Will Tyler manage to build a new alliance? I think people will realize that he's trying to put his hand in too many cookie jars.

See, Ziggy was also nicknamed the Thin White Duke and while “Charlie Brown-Tyler” isn’t thin or a Duke, it certainly points to a man in the White Collar tribe!

So, in summary:
Reward Challenge: Joe
Idol: Found by Mike
Immunity Challenge: Joe
Boot – Tyler.

Also, if you are interested, Spoiling for Season 32 has already started: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8346.shtml
Of course, it’s a season with returning players so I’m less than enthusiastic about it.

PS. I've been listening to David Bowie a lot lately...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... Flowerpower1 04-07-15 1
   RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... tribephyl 04-12-15 10
 RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... Scarlett O Hara 04-08-15 2
   RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... Brownroach 04-09-15 7
   RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... tribephyl 04-12-15 11
       RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... Scarlett O Hara 04-14-15 14
           RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... suzzee 04-14-15 16
 RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... Corvis7 04-08-15 3
 RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... CTgirl 04-08-15 4
 RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... tribephyl 04-08-15 5
 Count me in. suzzee 04-08-15 6
   RE: Count me in. tribephyl 04-12-15 12
       Now this is class. suzzee 04-14-15 15
 RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... Scarlett O Hara 04-10-15 8
   RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... michel2 04-11-15 9
 RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the ... Flowerpower1 04-13-15 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-07-15, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-15 AT 11:36 PM (EST)

Oh. My. GAWD!!!! ANOTHER BOWIE FAN???

ALL the YOUNG DUDES, and the young 'mericans are going WILD for this SOTS, and SO. AM. I. And, Scarlett will go even MORE wild! While Tyler tries to be a Rebel Rebel, it just won't work, he'll be a rock and roll suicide, and become the first STARMAN on spaceship Ponderosa. You have seriously sealed the deal with me, Michel! Fan for life.

I will leave you with this...

C'est moi avec Bowie...<3
I <3 Ziggy Stardust AND the spiders from Mars.

PS. Tribey....I know he doesn't have anything to do with Survivor...until now, that is, but will you please make me a nice flashy Bowie siggie, pretty please!!!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-15, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-08-15, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-15 AT 08:54 AM (EST)

LOVED the SOTS this week Michel! How did you know I was the biggest Bowie fan!! In honor of Ziggy and the Spiders from Mars, I'm treating you to some of my favs from Ziggy and friends ...

There is indeed, a Rock and Roll Suicide this week for the Blue Collars as Rodney whispers into Will's ear "You're not alone ... just turn on with me!"

Joe is a Rebel Rebel. He wants more and he wants it for his No Collars! Can he persuade Tyler to Take a Walk on the Wild Side?

Joe and the Jen Genie proceed to lead Mike and the others on an immunity idol hunt. They can just sit back and say "Oh Man, Look at those Cave Men go, it's the freakiest show!!!!

When Mike eventually finds the hidden idol, you can hear him say "Boys Keep Swinging." Hope you watched that one to the end - you never know what will pop up.

He hasn't missed a step. Mike is the Star Man with a pistol/idol in his pocket. All he has to do is sit back and hang with All the Young Dudes and proceed to vote out Tyler at Tribal Council. What will Tyler do when he is voted out in a blindside? His swan song will be aptly titled "My Death."

The Bowie SOTS couldn't have come at a better time Michel! Thanks for taking me down Memory Lane. Signing off with me and my HEROEs, who, by the way, is the COOLEST one alive ...

Sailor ... I mean Scarlett

P.S. PLEASE dear TRIBE ... can I have a Ziggy siggy too?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-15, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Nice to see pix of the ScarPower sisters! Or should that be the FloHara sisters? 😊

Not particularly a Bowie fan (though not a non-fan either) -- but I really liked your SOTS this week, Michel.

04-12-15, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"

04-14-15, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
OMG!!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it Tribey!!!

This is Ground Control to Major Tribe ...

I'm floating in a most peculiar way-ay-ay ...

... and the Stars look very different today-ay-ay!

Can't wait to be seen around town in my new Glam wardrobe!!!

Thank you so much!!!!

Love on 'ya,

Scarlett

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-15, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Oooooh! Isn't that awesome! Very nice, love it. Going off to listen to TVC15.

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-15, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Great, SOTS, michel!

(But it's Luc Longely. Go Bulls!)

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-15, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Love your David Bowie SOTS! Peeps, I will not be nearly as creative next week when I do mine. You're a hard act to follow Michel, but it was very enjoyable!!

After going around in circles all day yesterday thinking about this, I'm on board with a Tyler boot.

P.S. Nice sharing of the pillows with your alliance mate Rodney! I wish Will would rethink his alliance and show Rodney the door! I do think that pic was shown to illustrate that everyone is playing the game this week except for those two. If Tyler doesn't get the boot, he's orchestrating a Rodney boot...

04-08-15, 01:45 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Fun SOTS, michel.
What a crazy week to try to decipher. You did an amazing and entertaining job at it, thank you.
I see your Joe wins RC and IC and I'll raise you an idol find as well.
I think that shot of Shirin, Joe and Tyler signifies a turning point in Tyler's play according to hidden idols. And while to you, this means Tyler gets the boot due to working with the enemy, I see it as a perfect chance to lose someone from the blue collars, one who's been debatably playing the game.

Drawing the line indeed.
* OH and I got your requests, ladies. Give me a couple of moments and you'll soon see something appear.

04-08-15, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Count me in."

Saw him in Chicago for the Thin White Duke tour. Stunning.

Great SOTS Michel, Can't wait to watch tonight. Now it's time to leave the capsule, if you dare.

I should be watched....closely.

04-12-15, 00:08 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Count me in."

04-14-15, 03:14 PM (EST)
15. "Now this is class. "
Thank you very much.

04-10-15, 06:15 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
Just bumping the Bowie Thread high on top. Also, want to know how many watched to "Boys Keep Swinging" all the way to the end?

michel2 4531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-11-15, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
I want to thank you all for the kind words. I wasn't sure about doing this but I had fun with it. Special thanks to FP and Scarlett for showing me that there was even more material to use!

PS. Yes, I did watch that SNL clip to the end. Very funny.

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-13-15, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S30 - Episode 8 - State of the Spoiling (SOTS)"
OMG, Tribey, you have OUTDONE yourself!!! Seriously, wow! AMAZING, that's what you are!!! I love it, thanks so much!!! #OMG

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •