The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-15, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S30 ep8"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

DAWS

MERICA(sic) TRIBE

Carolyn MNM HII
Dan EEM
Hali NNM
Jenn NNM
Joe NEM
Mike EEM
Rodney EEM
Shirin MNM
Sierra EEM
Tyler MEM
Will NNM

JURY

ELIMINATED
So M
Vince N
Nina N
Lindsey E
Max MN
Joaquin ME
Kelly ENM

Episode 8: "Keep It Real"
Castaways walk a fine line and struggle to stay balanced at a reward challenge. Also, one castaway goes on a crazy man hunt to prevent another castaway from finding the idol.
(Probst Hype: Simply put, one of the best episodes of an already very strong season. And one of the best idol hides and finds in history. It’s fantastic, start to finish.)

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Jenn." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "Jenn & Mike." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (Individual Immunity!) should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Joe" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Joe & Tyler" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such. You know the drill.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, make your cases, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, stick it to His Jippies, we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Have fun!

http://memegenerator.net/instance/61041658

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rod kingfish 04-07-15 1
 Joe coldbrewer 04-07-15 2
 Rodney Outsider32 04-08-15 3
 Tyler Flowerpower1 04-08-15 4
 Tyler CTgirl 04-08-15 5
 Tippecanoe & Tyler, too Brownroach 04-08-15 6
 Tyler Corvis7 04-08-15 7
 Jenn tribephyl 04-08-15 8
   Nooooooo! kingfish 04-08-15 11
 Will Murphy3126 04-08-15 9
 Tyler michel2 04-08-15 10
 Rodney PepeLePew13 04-08-15 12
 Tyler Sheldor 04-08-15 13
 Rodney dabo 04-08-15 14
 Vote Tally dabo 04-08-15 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-15, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rod"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-15 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

"We've gotta run around and hustle but at the end of the day we're running the game."

That just the kind of quote that the next boot often gives.

Joaquin. Max. Vince.

FLW.

coldbrewer 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-15, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Joe"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-15 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

The silent boot. I have a feeling a no-collar will be booted then 2 of the no-collars (Hali/Jenn or Hali/Joe) will scramble and hook up with possibly Mike and Tyler. Shirin probably wins immunity.

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-08-15, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Rodney"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-15 AT 03:13 AM (EST)

This one is complicated but when it comes to first juror edits recently, Rodney fits the bill.

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-08-15, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tyler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-15 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

Why not? He's at a slight risk via confessionals. He's in the promos. He's not really in anyone's loop but Carolyn's so why start now? Because Andy Baker and TDT don't think it will be one of the no collars....finally, because Ziggy and the Spiders say it's so!

Personally, I would like to see Tyler and Carolyn swing to the NC's and boot one of the BC's. I am very afraid it could be Jenn...BUT, I'm going with Michel and Ziggy ~Tyler.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-15, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tyler"
Alt. Rodney

It's too early for Rodney and Mike to go after each other. The NC have been edited too well for them to all get pagonged and Tyler had some weird confessionals last week - not going all in with Mike. If he's not the boot, he's the organizer of someone's boot. Tough week to call!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-15, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tippecanoe & Tyler, too"
I'm on board with the Tyler candidacy. His sudden appearance in the post-show preview last week gave me bad vibes about him.

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-15, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tyler"
So where are we going into tonight's episode? You have the solid four: Jenn, Hali, Joe and Shirin. They pulled off the immunity idol move and saved themselves, especially Jenn. But they're still in the minority.

We know Dan and Mike are still tight. Sierra still doesn’t have anywhere else to go. Carolyn and Tyler are tight. For these five, it's best to just keep on the same path and vote against the No Collars+Shirin. But they need to be sure Rodney or Will stays with them. Rodney and Will have other plans.

To me, the simplest thing to have happen is for Will and Rodney to flip to the No Collars. That means Tyler, Carolyn, Mike, Dan and Sierra are at risk. Mike finds the idol and the risk of voting for him is too great. So they pick Tyler, an immunity threat.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-15, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jenn"
alt. Sierra / alt-alt. Tyler

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-15, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Nooooooo!"
Not Jenn the genius! Say it ain't so!

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-15, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Will"
4 Blue Collars want a no collar; 3 no collars & a no bottom want a blue collar; Tyler & Will keep getting left out of the blue collar loop. Tyler either needs to flip with Carolyn or he's going home. Tyler doesn't look like he's convincing Joe & Shirin in the photo, but smart move (probably beyond these no collars' grasp) is to offer up one of their own that has already flipped anyway, & take out BC's one by one.

michel2 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-08-15, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tyler"
It's seems that Tyler will be playing a big role tonight. While Tribe could be right in saying that he flips the game by joining the No Collars, I think that would mean he'd be our winner in the end. "Charlie Brown" isn't a winner so the alternative is that he gets the boot.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-15, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Rodney"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-15 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

It could just as easily be Tyler or even Will. A dark horse boot would be Carolyn.

The promos give no hint of a "surprise" boot. This would suggest that the No-Collars, down 7-4 in numbers after the last Tribal Council, are in trouble. But... look at the editing of the big three of Jenn, Joe and Hali - their edit has been far too favourable to be merely early jury members, imho. The only one of these three that shouldn't be too safe in terms of the edit is Joe, and I think there would be more hints of a dynamic challenge threat being in danger if he goes tonight.

Also, by the lack of a hint of a surprise boot in the promos, this means Mike is safe. So that leaves Shirin, Will, Rodney, Dan, Sierra, Carolyn and Tyler as boot possibilities.

I think Carolyn has legs in the game, but I could also see her being blindsided with idol in hand. Don't get the feeling it's happening tonight.

Dan, meh, non-threat so he'll likely stay a while to be used as a pawn. Sierra's been invisible lately. Will is a complete free-agent with few allies who trust him after the last vote. Shirin doesn't seem to be in danger as she's solidly with the No-Collars and less of a threat than the other two NC girls.

I really believe that it's possible that Mike could join in with the No-Collars now that Kelly is gone. Kelly was the glue that held the Blue Collars together, and now that she's gone, there's less of a reason for Sierra and/or Mike to stick with Rodney/Will, so I could see Mike reaching out to the guy that he was shown bonding well before the merge, post-swap ... namely, Joe. I'm aware that Mike have had moments where he was shown shaking hands with Rodney and giving Tyler a shoulder rub, but I think Joe wins immunity and Mike sees the value in riding along with Joe and the girls for the time being.

Another big reason why I could see Mike joining in with the J/J/H trio is that these four have been together quite a bit on social media along with Shirin and a couple others. Just a hunch that it starts here on the show (though I do know that this is a very close cast overall).

So, I think that Rodney and Tyler are the two best choices for a boot this week. Neither have had strong alliances with Mike or the No-Collars, though they've at times voted along with the other blues/yellows. Both have been shown in the promos that could support their boot stories - Rodney lazing about with Will in the shelter, keeping both pillows for himself while Will doesn't have one, and Tyler may have his hands in too many cookie jars.

Think Tyler is more useful as a voting pawn at the moment while Rodney is more volatile ... so let's go with Rodney as my boot pick. The audience would expect Rodney to be high on the list of boot choices, so he wouldn't be a surprise at all, fitting in with the low-hyped promos.

'Course, you could take all of my words and throw it into a blender and come up with just-as-plausible reasons for Tyler or Will or even Carolyn.

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-08-15, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Tyler"
I've debating between Tyler, Rodney, Joe, Mike, Jenn, Will, and even Hali. So much depends on who finds an idol or idols, who wins Immunity and even who wins Reward and has to decide who to share the Reward with. Tyler, Carolyn, and Will seem to be possible swing votes and with an odd number (11) they could easily decide to vote out a single Swing Vote.

I'm going with Tyler being voted out for playing both sides.

04-08-15, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Rodney"
Let the jury poisoning begin!

04-08-15, 07:47 PM (EST)
15. "Vote Tally"
Tyler - 6
Rodney - 4
Jenn - 1
Joe - 1
Will - 1

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •