The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 31/32 location and news"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-15, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 31/32 location and news"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-15 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

The next two seasons of Survivor will be filmed in Cambodia.

Survivor 32 is currently filming and will be aired a year from now.

Survivor 31 will start filming in May and will air first because it is an all returnee season. From Redmond, who has had a lot of casting spoilers the past few years (no boot spoilers), its a second chances season - no winners, can only have played once. The twist - we will be voting on who is coming back!! Rumor has it that voting will start around F8 of Worlds Apart. Here are the people in the mix, 40 total, 20 will return. (Supposedly there is going to be a mechanism in place so recency bias won't happen. Of course there won't be any CBS interference in picking the final castaways, haha.)

Kelly, Kimmi,T-bird, Peih Gee, Stephanie V, Natalie T., Mikayla, Chelsea, Sabrina, Abi-Maria, Angie L, Ciera, Tasha, J'Tia, Kass, Kelley
Jeff Varner, Savage!, Shane!!, Terry, Stephen!, Jim Rice, Troyzan, Hayden, Culpepper (boo), Vytas, Spencer, Uncle Cliffy, Woo, Jeremy, Keith

Redmond is not going to reveal the S30 names. For more info you can check out his twitter page Redmond Survivor

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... kingfish 04-03-15 1
   RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... CTgirl 04-03-15 2
 RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Flowerpower1 04-03-15 3
 RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Jims03 04-03-15 4
   Spencer Flowerpower1 04-04-15 6
   RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Outsider32 04-05-15 13
 RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... tribephyl 04-04-15 5
   RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... CTgirl 04-04-15 7
   RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... michel2 04-04-15 9
       RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Outsider32 04-05-15 12
           RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... michel2 04-05-15 14
               RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Jims03 04-05-15 16
                   RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... michel2 04-05-15 17
                       RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Jims03 04-05-15 19
                   RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Outsider32 04-05-15 20
                       RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Jims03 04-05-15 21
                           RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... tribephyl 04-05-15 22
 RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... PepeLePew13 04-04-15 8
   RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... michel2 04-04-15 10
 3 more! CTgirl 04-04-15 11
   RE: 3 more! michel2 04-05-15 15
       RE: 3 more! PepeLePew13 04-06-15 23
   RE: 3 more! tribephyl 04-05-15 18
       RE: 3 more! Round Robin 04-07-15 24
 Update CTgirl 04-18-15 25
   RE: Update Outsider32 04-19-15 26
       RE: Update michel2 04-19-15 27
           RE: Update Outsider32 04-19-15 28
               RE: Update michel2 04-19-15 29
                   RE: Update PepeLePew13 04-19-15 30
 voting starts tonight! CTgirl 05-06-15 31
   RE: voting starts tonight! tribephyl 05-06-15 32
 RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Corvis7 05-06-15 33
 Major spoiler? PepeLePew13 05-06-15 34
   RE: Major spoiler? Flowerpower1 05-06-15 35
       RE: Major spoiler? PepeLePew13 05-06-15 36
           RE: Major spoiler? tribephyl 05-07-15 42
               RE: Major spoiler? Outsider32 05-07-15 44
               RE: Major spoiler? PepeLePew13 05-09-15 50
   Maybe not... PepeLePew13 05-06-15 37
       This would actually be fun to watch... PepeLePew13 05-06-15 38
       RE: Maybe not... CTgirl 05-06-15 41
       RE: Maybe not... michel2 05-09-15 52
 Predictions Jims03 05-06-15 39
   RE: Predictions Outsider32 05-06-15 40
   RE: Predictions Outsider32 05-07-15 43
       RE: Predictions Round Robin 05-08-15 45
 RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... SuperGr0ver 05-08-15 46
   Link to vote Flowerpower1 05-08-15 47
       RE: Link to vote CTgirl 05-08-15 48
           RE: Link to vote Round Robin 05-09-15 51
       RE: Link to vote Georganna 05-08-15 49
   RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Brownroach 05-09-15 53
       RE: Survivor 31/32 location and new... Round Robin 05-10-15 54
 SurvivorFever Endorses suzzee 05-12-15 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-15, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
I'm probably just confused as usual, but wasn't Hayden a BB guy?

Kimmi, from Australia?

Odds are that J'Tia and Angie make it, IMO. The will both start with confessions that their previous seasons didn't represent "who they really are", and that they now know how to change their game and with their newfound wisdom can win the Mill.

Same ole same ole.

04-03-15, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
Yes, Kimmi Kappenberg from Australia!

Hayden was on Blood vs. Water with Kat Edersen.

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-03-15, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
SAY NO MORE!!!! ANDREW SAVAGE!!! OMG, if ever there was anyone that deserved another chance, imho!

Heard Jim Rice on RHAP this AM, wow, he was saying that he hadn't been on since his boot 4 years ago....now I know why! He would be another great choice though, and of course STEPHEN FISHBACH, he's a must!

Would love to see Hayden and Jeremy again.

As for the girls, definitely Cierra, Chelsea, Kass, Kelly Wentworth...?

Jims03 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-15, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-15 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

Call me cynical, but I think we're going to see a decent number of these picked by production as well. Maybe it'll be a mix, but I feel like there are people they want.

Kelly W. (original runner up, S1, production wants her back, will probably get votes too)
Abi-Maria (stirs the pot too much to not return)
Ciera (duh)
Kass (stirs the pot, Cagayan warm fuzzies)
Tasha (probably gets a spot, could be biased here)

Savage (Probst boner)
Shane (rumored to come back in past, too perfect to not bring back)
Terry (Probst boner)
Hayden (recent season, generally popular)
Vytas (ditto)
Spencer (duh)
Keith (recent season, super popular with casuals)

I think those are probably our locks. I could see Jeremy or Woo make the list. Stephen, I imagine, will get a significant RHAP bump, so he might be a lock. I could see J'Tia in there because of her notoriety. There's a lot of recency bias, so the S30 crew will probably get a bunch of people on. If it's purely just a fan vote, then maybe some of the older crew like Andrew, Shane, or Terry might have trouble making it. I could easily see Woo snipe someone's spot.

Supposedly there had been some speculation about Ken from Gabon (because he'd been noticeably more active lately) but it might just be a coincidence.

Pretty eclectic list. Some of the names are kind of puzzling (really? Natalie T.?) but it'll be interesting to see what happens. Hopefully, it won't end up being only the BvW and later people and we get a good mix.

(Also, lol to the producers for thinking One World is still a thing. If that cast was so great, why was it such a crappy season? I'm looking at you too, Redemption Island.)

04-04-15, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Spencer"
Yes, you are so right, Jims. I know someone that is friends with Spencer on Twitter and he told her that he is slated to go back already, and it would be for the season after this one. D'oh. So, seems like production has already chosen at least "some" of them...

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-15, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
One person who I hope is in the running in those ? spots.......the one and only Twila. Please she needs to return.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-15, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
I'm with FP, WooHoo The Savage!!!
Shane would be awesome too.
As for the women, I love TBird. And frankly, both Stephanie V and Mikayla deserve a chance unsullied by Hantzs.
Please no J'Tia! I'll take Kass, but no J'Tia.

For the gents...
Savage!!!!, Savage!!!!, Savage!!!!, then Shane!!, Vytas, Spencer and Jeremy.
If pissbucket fvcktard Terry bitchass dontevenwanttothinkofhislastname Dietz (which I believe is German for shart) shows up, I am revolting.
Shopping carts into store windows, lighting liquor-filled bottles and tossing them against garbage cans, you know, the typical revolt typed stuff. With lots of Idol hoarding and watching your team get decimated, thrown in, just to prove I'm manly.

Please, No Dietz.

04-04-15, 09:10 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
I'm on the Savage train too! And agree with your other picks too. I'd also like to see Sabrina and Hayden but please NO CULPEPPER!

I suspect that both Shane and Terry are already locked in. Shane has been screwed by casting a few times and to agree to this, he'd probably need an assurance. Terry was supposed to be on Heroes vs. Villains and got bumped for Russell at the last minute.

Rumor has it that Max Dawson is also in the mix. It would be interesting to see if he could totally change his social game to be less of a loner and less of a Survivor nerd but I don't care one way or another. We could also see Tyler, Mike or Joe if they go off soon. Maybe So, could you imagine Vince 2.0?!

michel2 4503 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-04-15, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
Kass would be a certain first boot so why bother?

As for Terry, he'd be much older now so it would be interesting to see him playing without immunity.

Of course, by interesting, I mean if we have to endure any of these people again. I'd much rather see new ones but since we must...

04-05-15, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
Possibly but some of the older players would probably want someone else out first and I don't think she and Spencer will start out on the same tribe.

04-05-15, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
It's the same thing as Candice in BvW: No one will trust Kass. Since she can't help in challenges, why bother with her?

04-05-15, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-15 AT 02:13 PM (EST)

There are circumstances where Kass could sneak by. Cochran, after all, managed to win Caramoan after his South Pacific shenanigans. Although I think we can all agree that that was a special case, considering the casting.

But yeah, Kass is probably going to be in trouble out the gate. Honestly, even if someone she's friends with (like Tasha or Spencer) were on her tribe, they have to get rid of her because she loves to troll them so much.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of pre-game alliances get created since the potential cast is such common knowledge. I imagine Spencer probably has people like Terry on speed dial already.

04-05-15, 02:17 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
Pre-game alliances are the reason why they should NEVER do seasons with returning players.

04-05-15, 08:11 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
Yeah. It's so difficult to manage getting people on who aren't friends with each other, or getting people to not communicate with others that they expect to be on.

I wonder if the smaller and more defined pool of players is going to make the pre-game alliances more set in stone, or just created hundreds of them that criss-cross all over the place.

04-05-15, 08:57 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
I would think Spencer would be wanting to work with Jim Rice more, more recent season's players. He's talked about the likes of the recent seasons never hear him speak of the old school players other than BR. He's complimented Sophie, Kim, Cochran, Malcom more than Tom, Terry, Chris, and Yau-Man. Terry and Spencer I don't think that would even work out.

04-05-15, 09:07 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
Yeah, but that's what I mean... Spencer should probably know that he has a really good chance of coming back and he knows Terry would have a good chance. So even though the two of them have probably never met, I wouldn't be surprised if Spencer (or others) have started reaching out to random people.

Gotta cover them bases. Networking.

04-05-15, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
I do not doubt the interacting going on but I do have a problem with Terry coming back.

Covering the bases is not his specialty. Covering his own a$$ pehaps...but being selfless? Nope. I mean, NOPE! Terry is incapable of empathizing with ANYONE.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-15, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-15 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

They need to put Grog's coconut phone and Shane's wooden Blackberry together on the same tribe.

Make it happen, Probst.

04-04-15, 05:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
They could also include Rocky's "Jeff phone"!

04-04-15, 09:19 PM (EST)
11. "3 more!"
Greg Buis!!!!
Monica Padilla
John Cody

One still missing plus the 5 worlds apart (although one of those 5 might be a decoy).

04-05-15, 12:20 PM (EST)
15. "RE: 3 more!"
They were able to find Greg?!?!

04-06-15, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 3 more!"
Heh. There's a SurvivorOz interview with Grog from a couple years ago somewhere out there.

And there's this:
http://www.pioneergreen.com/our_team.html

04-05-15, 07:53 PM (EST)
18. "RE: 3 more!"
With all but one of the past players (and the S30 cast members) already spoiled....
I'm thinking of starting a petition to bring back Gina Crews.

Bring back Gina Crews!
Give Gina Fans a chance to vote her back on the island!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-07-15, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 3 more!"
What about Hunter from Marquesas? He took a major screwing, and I thought he should have been asked back before this? Also like the idea of bringing Gina back.

04-18-15, 03:22 PM (EST)
25. "Update"
Natalie Bolton has been added.

Kass has said she is probably out because of work commitments.

John Cody is also a question mark now.

04-19-15, 02:53 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Update"
Are you kidding me? Kass out?

04-19-15, 12:52 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Update"
No llama for you!

04-19-15, 08:44 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Update"
That has to help Carolyn then. They need a older woman stereotype to replace her. It's certainly not Missy.

04-19-15, 09:24 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Update"
Unfortunately for us all, Kelly W and Kimmi qualify for that by now. Anyway, I'd take T-bird well before Kass, Carolyn and Missy even if she'd be close to 60 by now.

04-19-15, 10:36 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Update"
In the "Making us feel old" department:

Kimmi is 42.
Kelly W. is soon-to-be 38.
Teresa is about to turn 56.

05-06-15, 09:23 AM (EST)
31. "voting starts tonight!"
Jeff Probst tweeted yesterday: We're making a very big and very fun announcement at the end of tomorrow's episode. I hope you dig it! Should be a lot of fun!

Redmond tweeted: Voting opens after the episode has aired on the East Coast. Voting closes on May 20th.
and
Second Chance voting opens Wednesday (tomorrow) after the latest episode. All campaign vids will go live on CBS website.

05-06-15, 03:12 PM (EST)
32. "RE: voting starts tonight!"
Yea! This season FINALLY is looking up.
Too bad for WA, it's all because of the NEXT cast.

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-15, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
So if they reveal the 5 possible S30 contestants tonight and some of them are still in the game, aren't they pretty much spoiling who doesn't win?

If I were going to pick two women and three men from this season, I'd go with:

Shirin
Jenn (or Sierra)
Mike
Rodney
Joe

Not that I want to see Rodney again, but he's someone casting would choose to come back. If Mike doesn't make the list, then I think it's one more indication that he's the winner. And then I bet they pick Max to come back instead.

05-06-15, 09:06 PM (EST)
34. "Major spoiler?"
*ALERT*

This may be revealing a spoiler as to who *doesn't* win this season...

They're calling it a "second chance" season for next season, and I think it was Redmond who said that none of the folks on the ballots are former winners ... since Mike and Carolyn are both on the voting ballot, can we infer from this to mean that neither are going to win this season?

Really surprising that CBS would show this now instead of waiting until the finale in 2 weeks!

05-06-15, 09:42 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Major spoiler?"
I don't know what to make of it, really. Carolyn and Mike could both end up in the F3, one of them will definitely NOT win....or both.

Did anyone catch the website to go and vote on?

05-06-15, 09:54 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Major spoiler?"
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/second-chance/

05-07-15, 00:28 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Major spoiler?"

05-07-15, 01:11 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Major spoiler?"
Jeff got old!

Terry looks older than I thought but he sounded younger than his age when I heard him on Survivor Oz interview from 2012 or 2013.

Spencer looks like he's been working out. That could be his downfall as well as that haircut.

05-09-15, 10:25 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Major spoiler?"
First impressions from these pics:

Dang, Vermin and Kelly W got old. T-Bird looks scary. Kimmi hasn't aged a day. I wouldn't have recognized Mikayla if her name wasn't listed under the photo. Shane looks like a normal middle-aged dude.

And there's no way I'm voting for Terry Deitz. Just because.

05-06-15, 10:04 PM (EST)
37. "Maybe not..."
This from Gordon Holmes (Xfinity):

For the first time in “Survivor” history, CBS is letting the fans decide who will be given a shot at the show’s million-dollar prize. The twenty competitors will be chosen by an online vote from a list of thirty two former players who meet these criteria…

1. They have only ever played the game once. (Sorry, Rupert.)
2. They have never won the game. (Sorry, Fabio.)

The voting will take place at cbs.com/survivorsecondchance from now until Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 9 p.m. ET. Fans may vote once a day for the ten men and ten women they’d like to see return. The winners will be announced by “Survivor” host, executive producer, and Emmy glutton Jeff Probst during the “Survivor: Worlds Apart” finale.

Note: Mike Holloway and Carolyn Rivera will be deemed ineligible if they are crowned the “Worlds Apart” sole survivor.

Oh well. This new disclaimer changes things. Previously, I had only seen "no winners will be returning".

Anyhoo... here's a look at the 32 candidates and why we should vote for them to return:
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2015/05/06/%E2%80%98survivor-second-chance%E2%80%99-invites-viewers-to-select-the-castaways/

Name: Kelly Wiglesworth
Season: “Survivor: Borneo”
Finish: Finalist
Why You Should Remember Her: In the season of “Survivor” that first captured America’s imagination, Kelly went on an impressive individual immunity run (four straight wins!) and was the victim of Sue Hawk’s legendary “Rats vs. Snake” speech.

Name: Kimmi Kappenberg
Season: “Survivor: The Australian Outback”
Finish: Twelfth Place
Why You Should Remember Her: Kimmi accidentally let Tina Wesson know that a member of her tribe had previous votes against him. That tribe member was…

Name: Jeff Varner
Season: “Survivor: The Australian Outback”
Finish: Tenth Place
Why You Should Remember Him: Jeff was eliminated from the game because of the old rule where tie votes are broken based on the amount of previous votes that were cast against the tied players.

Name: Teresa “T-Bird” Cooper
Season: “Survivor: Africa”
Finish: Fifth Place
Why You Should Remember Her: Teresa used the show’s first ever tribe swap as a way to get rid of her rival. She also cast a vote that caused Lex to freak out.

Name: Andrew Savage
Season: “Survivor: Pearl Islands”
Why You Should Remember Him: The leader of the Morgan Tribe was sent home after eventual finalist (and one of two returning Outcasts) Lil turned against him.

Name: Shane Powers
Season: “Survivor: Panama”
Why You Should Remember Him: Shane tried to use “Survivor” as a way to kick his smoking habit and was able to score some smokes during a reward outing. He was also hilarious.

Name: Terry Deitz
Season: “Survivor: Panama”
Finish: Third Place
Why You Should Remember Him: Terry won five consecutive individual immunity challenges and was the first person to have a “Whaaaaambulance” called for him.

Name: Peih-Gee Law
Season: “Survivor: China”
Finish: Fifth
Why You Should Remember Her: Peih-Gee threw a challenge in China by tossing away a piece of the puzzle and then laughed about it. Classic.

Name: Stephen Fishbach
Season: “Survivor: Tocantins”
Why You Should Remember Him: “The Wizard” orchestrated the show’s first-ever cross-tribe alliance but received no votes at the final Tribal Council.

Name: Monica Padilla
Season: “Survivor: Samoa”
Finish: Seventh Place
Why You Should Remember Her: Monica was offered a spot at Russell Hantz’s side at the merge, but she decided to stick with her eight-person Galu alliance. This ended up being a mistake when the Foa Foa four managed to overcome those steep numbers.

Name: Natalie Tenerelli
Season: “Survivor: Redemption Island”
Why You Should Remember Her: Natalie partnered with “Boston” Rob Mariano to get to the final Tribal Council, but received no votes. That’s less votes than Phillip Sheppard received.

Name: Stephanie Valencia
Season: “Survivor: Redemption Island”
Finish: Fourteenth Place
Why You Should Remember Her: Stephanie is one of the few people in “Survivor” history to team up with Russell Hantz and not win a million dollars.

Name: Jim Rice
Season: “Survivor: South Pacific
Finish: Twelfth Place
Why You Should Remember Him: Jim’s Savaii alliance was in a good position to take over the game until Cochran’s flip led to him losing the numbers and the game.

Name: Mikayla Wingle
Season: “Survivor: South Pacific”
Why You Should Remember Her: Mikayla’s time at Upolu beach was made very uncomfortable when Brandon Hantz got the impression that she was tempting him.

Name: Troyzan Robertson
Season: “Survivor: One World”
Finish: Eighth Place
Why You Should Remember Him: As one of two people with “Tarzan”-based nicknames that season, Troyzan was able to stand out by winning two immunity challenges. Also, IT’S WAS HIS ISLAND!!!

Name: Sabrina Thompson
Season: “Survivor: One World”
Why You Should Remember Her: Sabrina was a key part of the dominant women’s alliance that owned “Survivor: One World.”

Name: Abi-Maria Gomes
Season: “Survivor: Philippines”
Why You Should Remember Her: The Brazilian beauty is best known for stabbing her alliance-mate RC Saint-Amour in the back.

Name: Vytas Baskauskas
Season: “Survivor: Blood vs. Water”
Finish: Tenth place
Why You Should Remember Him: The brother of “Survivor: Panama” champ Aras Baskauskas made a strong showing for himself, but was quickly voted out after the merge when the brother pairing was deemed to be too powerful.

Name: Brad Culpepper
Finish: Fifteenth place
Why You Should Remember Him: Brad might be best remembered, not for anything he did, but for Marissa Peterson’s “(Expletive deleted) you, Brad Culpepper!” catchphrase.

Name: Ciera Eastin
Finish: Fifth place
Why You Should Remember Her: Ciera became the only person in “Survivor” history to vote out a family member when she sent her mother Laura Morett packing.

Name: Spencer Bledsoe
Season: “Survivor: Cagayan”
Finish: Fourth Place
Why You Should Remember Him: This “Young Lad” almost went the distance after “Survivor” host Jeff Probst (and…uh…someone else) went on record saying he had no chance to win.

Name: Tasha Fox
Finish: Sixth Place
Why You Should Remember Her: With her back against the wall, Tasha pulled off three consecutive immunity challenge wins.

Name: Woo Hwang
Why You Should Remember Him: Woo probably would have won “Survivor: Cagayan” if he had chosen to take Kass to the final two over eventual winner Tony.

Name: “Chaos” Kass McQuillen
Finish: Third Place
Why You Should Remember Her: Kass earned her “Chaos” nickname by turning on her alliance and voting out Sarah Lacina. She also had a very dramatic come-from-behind win at the final four immunity challenge.

Name: Jeremy Collins
Season: “Survivor: San Juan del Sur”
Why You Should Remember Him: Jeremy had a very impressive run in the game, but he might be best remembered for sending his wife to Exile Island after beating her in the opening challenge.

Name: Keith Nale
Finish: Fourth Place
Why You Should Remember Him: Keith accidentally got his own son voted out of the game when he tipped Jon off by urging Reed to “Stick to the plan.”

Name: Kelley Wentworth
Why You Should Remember Her: Kelley and her father Dale ended up on the losing end of a family feud that pitted them against Baylor and Missy.

Name: Joe Anglim
Season: “Survivor: Worlds Apart”
Why You Should Remember Him: “Joey Amazing” was a challenge stallion and he crafted the most impressive fake immunity idol this side of “Runaround” Bob Crowley.

Name: Max Dawson
Why You Should Remember Him: The “Survivor” professor gave new meaning to the term “’Survivor’ buff” with his naked ways.

Name: Mike Holloway
Finish: To Be Determined
Why You Should Remember Him: He ate a scorpion. Oh…he also found a hidden immunity idol without a clue, caused a fracture in the Axis of Evil alliance, and choreographed a happy dance.

Name: Shirin Oskooi
Finish: Eighth Place
Why You Should Remember Her: Shirin got back at Will after his tirade by not allowing him to read his letter from home.

Name: Carolyn Rivera
Finish: To Be Determined
Why You Should Remember Her: Did she find an immunity idol without a clue? Yeah, baby! Did she form a solid final-four alliance? Remains to be seen, baby!

05-06-15, 10:14 PM (EST)
38. "This would actually be fun to watch..."
I think this is great...

Dalton: So how is the announcement of who actually makes the cast going to work?
Jeff: Here’s how this is going to work—you vote up until the first hour of the finale when we’re live. We’re in Los Angeles, we kick off the show, we start running that last episode. And for an hour, the polls are still open.

Dalton: Up until 9 p.m. Eastern.
Jeff: Then they close. Then we finish this season, we have a reunion show, and in the audience will be the 32 people with their suitcases ready to go. And at the end of the reunion show, we will do a live reveal of the new cast and they will literally leave the studio, get on a bus, and start heading out. And what I love about these guys is they know that—they know that it’s going to be in front of everybody, and you’re either in or you’re out. And that speaks to what I talked about: that motivation. They don’t care that they might be embarrassed by not getting the votes, because they want it bad enough that they’re willing to risk that. That’s a ballsy move, to sit in an audience on a live television show and know that you may be told yes or you may be told no. And if you’re told no, it really is being voted out. The audience of your favorite show just told you, “We don’t want to see you, sorry.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/05/jeff-probst-survivor-fan-voted-second-chance-season-31

05-06-15, 10:59 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Maybe not..."
Redmond had said early on that CBS had the winner go through casting to try to throw people off. I think it's clear that Mike and Carolyn are the only two who could possibly win so one of them won't be on survivor second chances. Probably Mike which is too bad because a lot of the men are older (how did we all get so old?!)

05-09-15, 05:14 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Maybe not..."
>Name: Kelly Wiglesworth
>Season: “Survivor: Borneo”
>Finish: Finalist
>Why You Should Remember Her:

The game's first flipper became it's first rat.
My vote: Yes

>Name: Kimmi Kappenberg
>Season: “Survivor: The Australian Outback”
>Finish: Twelfth Place

She hated to see chicken get killed that she ran out of camp like Jenn but she didn't find the idol.

>Name: Jeff Varner
>Season: “Survivor: The Australian Outback”
>Finish: Tenth Place
>Why You Should Remember Him:

Standing between two trees, he kept telling us that Mike was an idiot which proved to be right more than a decade later. Then again, Varner got his tribe to vote against Colby instead of Jerri completely changing the course of Survivor history.

>Name: Teresa “T-Bird” Cooper
>Season: “Survivor: Africa”
>Finish: Fifth Place

She got to Lex's gut.

>Name: Andrew Savage
>Season: “Survivor: Pearl Islands”

He got shafted by the Outcast twist.

>Name: Shane Powers
>Season: “Survivor: Panama”

He was inshane for so many reasons but the funniest was when Bruce needed to be evacuated and Shane couldn't put on his pants.

My Vote: YES

>Name: Terry Deitz
>Season: “Survivor: Panama”
>Finish: Third Place

He found the first super idol and quickly became Gollom.

My vote: Yes (but only because Aruba likes him)

>Name: Peih-Gee Law
>Season: “Survivor: China”
>Finish: Fifth

She told us that Amanda was fake.

My vote: Yes.

>Name: Stephen Fishbach
>Season: “Survivor: Tocantins”
>Why You Should Remember Him: “The
>Wizard” orchestrated the show’s first-ever
>cross-tribe alliance

That guy remembers it wrong: Stephen himself said he fell #####-backwards in that cross-tribal alliance that was set by Taj and Brendan.

My vote: YES

>Name: Monica Padilla
>Season: “Survivor: Samoa”
>Finish: Seventh Place

She got shafted when production stuffed idols in Hantz's pants.

>Name: Natalie Tenerelli
>Season: “Survivor: Redemption Island”

She showed her mom that she had a cute ass.

My Vote: Yes

>Name: Stephanie Valencia
>Season: “Survivor: Redemption Island”
>Finish: Fourteenth Place

She went gaga over the dumbass.

My Vote: NO

>Name: Jim Rice
>Season: “Survivor: South Pacific
>Finish: Twelfth Place

He was jealous that Ozzy got the girls and Cochran the cameras.

>Name: Mikayla Wingle
>Season: “Survivor: South Pacific”

She slept with Hantz.

My Vote: NO

>Name: Troyzan Robertson
>Season: “Survivor: One World”
>Finish: Eighth Place

Kim ran circles around him.

>Name: Sabrina Thompson
>Season: “Survivor: One World”

She had a front row seat to Kim's Lessons in Survivor Strategy.

>Name: Abi-Maria Gomes
>Season: “Survivor: Philippines”

She was loud but still boring.

My vote: No

>Name: Vytas Baskauskas
>Season: “Survivor: Blood vs. Water”
>Finish: Tenth place

He showed that not all Baskauskas brothers are boring.

>Name: Brad Culpepper
>Finish: Fifteenth place

His name gave us a chance to see Monica a second time.

>Name: Ciera Eastin
>Finish: Fifth place

Her desire to please Porbst killed her game so he,ll make sure she has a spot.

My vote: Won't matter.

>Name: Spencer Bledsoe
>Season: “Survivor: Cagayan”
>Finish: Fourth Place

He couldn't even beat Kass in the F4 challenge.

>Name: Tasha Fox
>Finish: Sixth Place

She wanted to talk about the votes.

>Name: Woo Hwang

One of the dumbest players ever.

>
>Name: “Chaos” Kass McQuillen
>Finish: Third Place

Flipped only for the sake of flipping.

>Name: Jeremy Collins
>Season: “Survivor: San Juan del Sur”

He made himself a target right off the bat by volunteering for the first challenge.

My vote: Yes (because I'm missing some guys)

>Name: Keith Nale
>Finish: Fourth Place

He can spit.

>Name: Kelley Wentworth

She was shafted by her dad's bad social game.

>Name: Joe Anglim
>Season: “Survivor: Worlds Apart”

He looked better than malcolm but didn't have the same luck.

My vote: Yes.

>Name: Max Dawson

We saw his littler bit a little bit too much.

My vote: No (let him study survivor for another ten years first)

>Name: Mike Holloway
>Finish: To Be Determined

He outworked himself into a terrible position.

>Name: Shirin Oskooi
>Finish: Eighth Place

Watching Monkey porn got her all excited.

>Name: Carolyn Rivera
>Finish: To Be Determined

She got rid of all her allies.

So for me, it would be

Women:
Kelly
Kimmi,
T-Bird
Peuh Gee
Monica
Natalie
Sabrina
Ciera
Tasha
Kelly

Men:
Jeff
Andrew
Shane
Terry
Stephen
Jim
Troyzan
Vytas
Jeremy
Joe

05-06-15, 10:16 PM (EST)
39. "Predictions"
Women
Ciera
Kass
Peih-Gee
Tasha
Carolyn
Kelly W. (S1)
Kimmi
Shirin
Abi-Maria
Natalie

I only put Natalie in because she seems like an Amber type that's a bit of a head-scratcher, where people/producers would want to see if she'd do something different.

T-Bird and Sabrina, I could see getting in, especially if Carolyn wins this season.

Men
Jeremy
Keith
Shane
Stephen
Joe
Mike
Spencer
Troyzan
Terry
Savage

Putting Vytas as the alternate, if Mike wins.

(Poor Jim Rice.)

05-06-15, 10:57 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Predictions"
Kass got us good. She was bluffing about that work thing and then her reddit AMA happened and Spencer called her bluff.

05-07-15, 00:59 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-15 AT 08:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-07-15 AT 01:05 AM (EST)

The top ten vote-getters(if the audience is picking all 20)

Tasha
Shirin
Carolyn
Ciera

Based on recency bias those have to be the top four. After that

Kelley(the last of the top likables)
Kass(the first of the villains, she placed 7th in Miss Survivor)
Abi-Maria

Also recency bias with the least memorable likable one and the two likely to get the votes among the villains because they do have fans.

Now two that should come out on top among the old school
Kelly
Kimmi

Kelly was roasted by Sue Hawk and Kimmi had the chicken battle with Alicia. Those are two highly memorable moments that to this day are still talked about.

Which leaves the last vote down to Teresa, Natalie, or Sabrina. I don't think Monica or Peigh-Gee were all that popular and they don't have enough number 1 fans. Mikayla and Stephanie left too early and the fans may not really care about the latter because they didn't care about Russell then.

I'm going to say because she was allied with BR Natalie gets in over Teresa and Sabrina. Teresa has some fans but it may not be enough given how long. Sabrina is gonna lose the african-american vote(if that exists) to Tasha and she was on one of the worst seasons in the show's history and lost to a more deserving player. Without that base, I don't think Sabrina has enough support. If Carolyn wins, then I could see Teresa squeeking in.

So the women will be in alphabetical order
Abi-Maria
Carolyn*
Ciera
Kass
Kelly W(likely Mama Kelly or Mama K)
Kelley W(likely blond Kelley)
Kimmi
Natalie
Shirin
Tasha
Teresa*

Now for the guys

The top ten vote getters
Spencer
Joe
Mike
Keith

Based on recency bias and those being the unquestioned fan faves of their seasons.

Jeremy(the least of the recently most popular)

This is different because there is only two villains and thats Shane and Brad. Brad didn't last long enough to make an impact. Shane was so long ago.

Then for the Rob C crowd
Stephen

So going with more fresh in the minds types that aren't screaming return by casuals.
Woo
Max

Now one old school
Andrew/Savage likely gets it over Terry due to the season of Rupert and Sandra.

That leaves one left. Its down to Terry, Jim, Vytas, and Troyzan. Jeff may be a big entertainment reporter but I don't think its enough and he's outnumbered by Savage and Terry. Shane may have been memorable his season that season as a whole is known for Terry and Cirie and was not that well received. Brad left too early and too many other favorites in the way. Plus he's not a popular villain.

It has to be Troyzan because of his character. Some of the old school castaways on Survivor Oz interviews have listed Troyzan as a great player or one never to have won plenty of times. And with Hulu plus and CBS showing past seasons, Hulu has the advantage because of being around longer and also not including the old school seasons 2-15(or 11)

That means both Terry and Jim will not get in. If Mike wins, then Vytas gets in.

So the men will be in alphabetical order
(Andrew/Savage)
Jeremy
Joe
Keith
Max
*Mike
(Savage/Andrew)
Spencer
Stephen
Troyzan
*Vytas
Woo

I find it intereting that there are 3 men and 2 women from WA. Makes me think a certain someone won.

Now once the cast is released I will break down how I think the tribes shake out because of this old season and what I figured out........

All Stars
Mogo Mogo
1st place Richard(Borneo)
2nd place Colby(AO)
3rd place Lex (Africa)
3rd place Kathy(Marquesas)(could not do Rob because of 3 men)
10th place Shii-anne(Thailand the only rep)
1st place Jenna(Amazon, the alt being a male)

Thats all I will say for now but I already am seeing how they will divide up the WA and Cagayan tribes and can't wait to break it down.

05-08-15, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Predictions"
I was a lot happier with the selection of available men than I was with the selection of available women. If Hunter of S4 had been available I'd have voted for him, but otherwise I can enjoy a season with the men I voted for on it. Had I had better ones available, I'd have replaced at least 3 or 4 of the women I voted for. I wanted Gina from S4 back, and there are a number of other one-timers I'd have chosen over some of those I voted for. I wonder how many people they asked back who turned them down? Had to be a bunch of them, especially women, considering the poor quality of the women's selection.

SuperGr0ver 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-15, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperGr0ver Click to send private message to SuperGr0ver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
What happened to having 20 men and 20 women to choose from? I can't come up with 10 I really want of either sex. And I hate that cbs makes you vote for 10 each. If they really are taking the highest vote getters, then that's essentially 1 vote FOR and 9 votes AGAINST a favorite. It would be much nicer if we could just vote for our faves and let fate determine the rest. Just sayin'

05-08-15, 04:47 PM (EST)
47. "Link to vote"
I have tried multiple times to vote, but for some reason, it doesn't let me do it.....I go to CBS.com, and cannot find it. Anyone know where the link to the voting page is?

Thanks

05-08-15, 04:59 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Link to vote"
This is what I have bookmarked. You do have to register to vote.

Second Chances voting

05-09-15, 04:19 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Link to vote"
Just launched another batch of votes. Changed a couple of my women's votes now that I know more about them.

Georganna 693 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-15, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Link to vote"
This should work, FP.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-15, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-15 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

You know, if everybody voted for NOBODY, they might consider casting people who haven't already been on the show, and the season might be slightly interesting. (Wishful thinking.)

Whoever gets on this, it's going to be unwatchable.

05-10-15, 11:06 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Survivor 31/32 location and news"
This season will be more watchable than a lot of those dog sh1t casts CBS has given us over the years. And since they're gonna do it anyway, we might as well have our say.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-15, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "SurvivorFever Endorses"
the Following Players for Survivor Second Chance:

Males:

Stephen Fishbach
Keith Nale
Jeff Varner
Max Dawson
Joe Anglim
Jeremy Collins
Mike Holloway
Spencer Bledsoe
Terry Deitz
Andrew Savage

Females:

Kelly Wiglesworth
Teresa Cooper
Sabrina Thompson
Carolyn Rivera
Shirin Oskooi
Kelley Wentworth
Kass McQuillen
Kimmi Kappenberg
Mikayla Wingle
Ciera Eastin

I should be watched....closely.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •